It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 PokeMorphs RP 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
"There'll be fruit in Ilex. I don't know if we can risk staying around here too long." I pointed out. "Plus... Magikarp taste gross."

Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Hey, sorry again. I had something going on last night that lasted wayyy longer than it was supposed to. Also, I don't really have any huge project due dates or anything this week, so hopefully I can post regularly.))

Waking up, I noticed that Cat, Jeremy, and Axel were up, and I heard Cat say something about Magikarp tasting terrible. I was about to say something like, "And you've eaten Magikarp?" to question her, but I decided not to. Even though I grew up mostly on the streets, Cat was still definitely a more seasoned survivalist than me.

Standing up and walking over to them, I said, "Yeah I'd much rather have fruit. Still though, I'd thought Magikarp would taste just like any other fish. I mean, one day a couple years ago, this nice old lady gave me the other half of her sandwich made from Goldeen, and it wasn't that bad."

See how it sings like a sad heart, and joyously screams out its pain
Sounds that build high like a mountain, and notes that fall gently like rain."

~Neil Peart

Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:10 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I shook my head, looking over at Seth. "I think it has something to do with the fact that they can't learn any proper moves, they end up having really weak muscles... and as a result taste like really, really bland and mushy fish paste. Ugh."

Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:52 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I was waiting for rex09 to bring in Joseph. But if we're ready I'll take you all into Ilex and finially finish what I had planned.))

Leo rolled over, the Pikachu curling up in the shade of the rock, <We overslept... Today's the day I'm going back home...> he sighed, trying to go back to sleep.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Oh, yeah, I see. I guess that would kind of make sense. Splashing isn't really that much of a workout."

Leo rolled over, saying we overslept the day he was going back home. "Considering the fact that probably none of us know the time, I don't think it's possible we overslept." I said, smiling. "We should probably wake the others and get going. Let's grab some food for them first."

~Neil Peart

Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:10 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I nodded as I got to my feet, wincing as just about every muscle in my back protested in a symphony of soreness. "We can eat on the move, since I'd say stealth is a slightly higher priority than speed at the moment. Shame none of us have morphs that camouflage particularly well here, barring Axel."

Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Just gonna try this idea using the fact that LM and I have Ghosts.))

"Yeah, to bad..." I said. I stood up, and started walking away from my seat, when I had an idea. I looked at Cat. "Hey, if we need to be unseen, we could try using our ghost morphs. Maybe if the others are making physical contact with us while we turn invisible, the invisibility will cloak them too. I know it's an big invisibility stereotype, but it's worth a shot, right?"

((I guess it's up to you guys.))

~Neil Peart

Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:58 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Well, it's worth a shot, at any rate, and we should test to see if it works on humans only or if we can do it while morphed."

I stopped to take a drink and splash some water on my face to wake myself up more-- a Ghost morph gone wrong could be stomach-turning if my imagination was anything to go by-- before concentrating on my Froslass, letting out a sigh of relief as the cold washed over my aching muscles.

<Ahhh....>

Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I'm a bit nervous on this invisibility experiment," I said. "Messing with this kind of stuff has never turned out well. Maybe we should hold off for now and wait till we have a moment to spare." Glancing out to the horizon, "We should concentrate on getting to Ilex for now. Come on." I picked up my backpack and pulled out one of books. I flipped open to a map of Johto. "It should be to the west of here. It's not too far, but it'll take a while."

I decided to morph into Delcatty for traveling. I felt the cat-like instincts return, but not nearly as strong as last time. I'd got them under control for sure. I slipped myself under my backpack and shimmied it onto my back. Surprisingly, it fit perfectly. <Let's go! I'm not waiting for anyone!> I bounded off into the shrubs and let my scent of smell guide me.

((Man this RP is slowing down. Also, Happy Birthday Pory!))

Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:59 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Yeah, I know. It's probably school. It was for me. And thanks tt! Haha I appreciate you noticing! :D))

Cat morphed into Froslass, and Jeremy then said he was uncomfortable with the invisibility experiment. I shrugged. "I guess it's up to you. As long as we remain undetected when we need to, I can't see a problem with remaining visible."

~Neil Peart

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:06 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

OC: No problem! It was the least I could do, since you all remembered mine. :)

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:09 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo climbed up, a little off balance and still drowsy. The Pikachu started to walk a little, but he was too wobbly.

<What's wrong with me today...? Sparky's not acting so well... I'll try another,> Leo morphed back into a human, pokemorphing into Bulba instead. The Bulbasaur collapsed under it's own feet, <Ugh, it's no good!> he shook his head violently.

Leo morphed into his teen self, looking over to the group. Jeremy had already left. They all came up with ideas with their ghost pokemon morphs. They seemed like something they could count on in the future... Axel was quiet today. He was probably still mad about not telling him about Midnight and the strange things happening to him lately, and that Leo didn't speak up to him about it... Leo decided not to bother him.

He turned, walking down the hill and towards Ilex. He was uneasy about this. What would he find back at home other than the ruins of his village destroyed by Elemental...?

---

When he entered the forest, it was like they entered another world. High above, nothing but leaves and branches hiding the morning sunlight and the sky, making the route and passage dark. It was as if they were inside a cave. It was cold, too. Leo cupped a hand over his shoulder, feeling more and more sick in the stomach. They passed ponds and creeks filled with tasty fish, and sweet berries that were growing around everywhere in the soil. Everyone got their fill. The food didn't help the pain in Leo's gut.

They continued on, wondering in the darkness of the forest. Suddenly, a light led the way. Leo noticed the light of a flickering flame in the distance and some kind of structure. The light casted shadows from every direction. Leo grunted, beginning to run over to it in a hurry. When he finally approached it, he was met with an large Snorlax. It slept between a gateway. Two torches were alight on either side of the enormous pokemon.

"A Snorlax...?" Leo questioned, "I don't remember a gateway here... But it looks like it's the only way through... Hey, Snorlax!!" he belted, but the pokemon continued to snore peacefully. Leo took in a deep breath, yelling as hard as he could belt out, "HEY, SNORLAX!!!" his cry seemingly echoed the whole forest.

<UHHH...> the Snorlax rumbled, sitting up. This quaked the earth around them, startling Leo as he was shaken up, <WHO DISTURBS MY SLUMBER???>

Leo gulped, finding the courage to answer, "I-I'm Leo, and these are my friends! We need to get passed! I've come to return home!"

The mighty Snorlax raised an eyebrow, leaning in to take a closer look at the pipsqueaks, <TRAVELLERS, ARE YOU?? AND YOU'RE BANDANA...?? YOU ARE MOST CERTAINLY ONE OF THE CHILDREN WHO LEFT HERE. BUT I AM AFRAID I CANNOT LET YOU PASS.> He bellowed.

"Huh?!" Leo jumped in shock, "But... But why?!"

The giant leaned back, continuing to gaze down at the child, <IT WOULD SEEM YOU ARE UNWORTHY... ONLY A CHILD WHO HAS COME FROM THE GATE CAN ENTER, AND MAY SO TOO TAKE HIS FRIENDS... BUT YOU WERE CORRUPTED... IT WOULD SEEM YOU DO NOT HAVE THE PURE HEART THAT YOU HAD LEFT WITH.>

"What...? Pure... heart?" Leo looked down in question, taking a hand and placing it over his chest, "You're talking about... Midnight?"

<YES. THE DARK DRAGONITE. HE IS ONE OF THE SIX GUARDIANS WHO HAVE RESIDED HERE. I AM BUT ONE OF THEM. MIDNIGHT IS LIKE A BROTHER TO ME, BUT HE IS DIFFERENT. THE GUARDIAN RESIDES WITH A PERSON WHO LUSTS FOR REVENGE AND DARKNESS. THOSE WHO MIDNIGHT SEEKS ARE NO LONGER WELCOME. THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD ALLOW YOU PASSAGE WAS THE GUARDIAN OF LIGHT, AS OPPOSED TO THE GUARDIAN OF DARK, MDNIGHT...>

What the heck was he talking about? It was at this point everyone realised this Snorlax was in fact a ghost, but it didn't bother Leo. Leo argued to it, "But that's not fair! Who is the Guardian of Light anyway?!"

"The Guardian of Light... Is me."

Leo gasped, a familiar voice tearing at his heart strings. It was Edward, the Lucario. He walked up from behind the group. Everyone, this time, were able to see him, "You're still here! I'm so happy you're alright, Edward!" a tear fell from his eye, Leo quickly wiping it away with the silliest of grins.

<You're bandana... And your aura... You must be one of the children.> The Lucario observed. Was this the first time they met...?

Leo looked up. Why was he acting so strange? Wait... "...Edward? You don't remember me?"

The pokemon looked confused, shaking his head, <Sorry, but this is the first time I've met you in person.>

"Oh..." Leo looked down sadly, remembering the memories and the first time he saw him by Axel's tree carving, all the times Edward spooked him and the time he saved his life, "...So you lost all your memories, after you were attacked. I guess you're already dead, so being attacked by that Psychic attack took something else away instead. Figures. You said you were Beth's Guardian... I had so many questions to ask you. But, at least you're still here."

The Lucario placed his paw onto his shoulder, smiling to him, <...I see. I think I know what's going on now. You had questions for me. I'll tell you everything."

Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:12 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

If you dont mind....

Name: Gray (not the color)

Appearence: medium-long dark brown hair, right eye is brown and left eye is bright blue with a white pupil, short for his age, steel toed boots, navy blue t-shirt, jeans, mirrored sunglasses.

Personality: Pessimistic, but usually keeps his negative thoughts about things to himself. Finds it hard to trust others. He's usually quiet about things unless he feels very strongly about them and feels inferior to many things, including his friends.

Background: Gray's parents were dedicated scientists who worked day and night at their workplace, leaving Gray all alone at home with a worker to make sure he ate, slept, etc. Gray watched the PokeWorld tournament every time it came on, he really loved battling and thought although battling maybe violent, you bring a closer bond to them with battling them than this current state of the way pokemon are viewed. His parents actually came home before 3 AM one day when Gray was 4, and Gray stayed up very late, sometimes stayed up through the entire night but then slept through the day. They brought him his first pokemon, thinking it would be his pet. But he released the pokeball to find an Abra, in which he wanted it to become his pokemon he would use in the PokeWorld tournament, atleast he thought so if he ever got there. He tried to train Abra but all it did was teleport around the house, so he finally researched Abra at age 7 (you give up at trying to train a teleporting pokemon after 3 years) and found he was a psychic type, so He tried to get Abra to use a psychic attack for another year, but then gave up because all it knew was teleport. He had faith in Abra, but lost it. Then he talked to his Abra, apologizing for the demanding training he put Abra through, thats when Abra evolved into Kadabra! Gray had no clue what happened and asked one more time if he could use a psychic attack, Kadabra crushed his favorite lava lamp with confusion. Gray was too overjoyed to even care. Then when he was 10, after he and Kadabra trained, more laxly this time, his friend Joey let Kadabra stay at his house and let Gray take care of his Butterfree. This never happened, because right after Gray gave Joey the pomeball witg Kadabra, kadabra came out as Alakazam! And Gray was so excited that he threw butterfrees pokeball right back at Joey and ran home with his Alakazam! Gray started dressing in darker clothing when he was 12 and Alakazam was kidnapped by Team Elemental, probably trying to use Alakazam's power to destroy more places. Gray could not stand for this and went off to find Alakazam, where he found himself in Saffron City, by going east on his bike. I forgot to mention he lived in Celadon, my bad.

Pidgeot
Alakazam
Gengar
Mightyena
Cyndaquil
Metang
(not in any particular order)

Best memory: Alakazam and Gray have a picnic when he is 11 and Alakazam uses psychic on the food to destroy him in a food fight.
Worst memory: Seeing Team Elemental take Alakazam away with Dark type pokemon.

Other Information: Gray will never give up his search finding Alakazam, meaning if he has to beat someone to the ground, he'll do so.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:56 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sorry, but sign-ups are closed and have been closed for a while now.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Oh, thought so. Didn't see it in title so I just gave it a shot. Thanks anyways.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I watched the interaction with the Snorlax warily, fully aware that the only morph I had which could dent it was my Swampert, and none of us had Fighting types.

<Edward...?>

But he didn't seem to recognize us... What was going on?

Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:05 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

As I followed the group into the forest, we found food. After eating, we continued walking until we approached the entrance. The gatekeeper was a Snorlax. Everyone regarded it as if it was a normal Snorlax, but I'd seen a Snorlax before, and when Leo woke it up, it didn't even look like it took an effort. That definitely wasn't a normal Snorlax. A few seconds later, I figured out what exactly this Snorlax was: a ghost; a Pokemon Guardian. Since I knew it wasn't a normal Pokemon to start, I wasn't as surprised as the rest of the group.

The Snorlax explained that the Guardian of Darkness, which was a Dark Dragonite, resided within Leo, so we couldn't pass; only someone who the Guardian of light inhabited could enter. When Leo asked who the Guardian of Light spoke, showing itself. Cat and Leo immediately said something about Edward, and Leo went on about how he got hit with a Psychic attack and couldn't remember anything. Deciding to ask later, I confronted the Snorlax.

"Hey, Snorlax!" It looked at me. "What's wrong with Leo?! Who cares if he has this Midnight Pokemon inside him? The only people he wants vengeance on is Elemental, for completely destroying his family and home! The only way you wouldn't want vengeance for that is if you didn't have a heart!"

~Neil Peart

Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:04 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

<HEART...> the Snorlax grumbled, taking this into consideration. He was a very stubborn pokemon indeed.

Edward read Leo's past before the aura of darkness that was Midnight inside the boy lashed out, just as it did when they first met. The Lucario withdrew his paw, <I see... I was indeed with you for a short period of time. Such challenges have you all endured. But sadly, this is only the beginning. I know why you Leo have come here. And with Midnight and myself as your Guardians, you all should be able to pass through the gate safely. Somebody inside, from the past, would like to meet and talk to you all... However. Beyond the gate is a world sown by the dreams of many pokemon who wished for a hero to save the World of Pokemon, all slain counting back to fifty years ago. Before you can find your home, you all must face a trial. That trial is a battle, a memory of a moment where you wished to change. A death of a loved one you couldn't save, a great defeat at the hands of a rival, or a battle where you could do nothing me flee... You must relive that moment in time and instead... win!>

<I HAVE DECIDED...> the monstrous pokemon Snorlax bellowed again, <YOU ALL MAY ENTER.> The giant footsteps of the pokemon moving away to the side were comical to say the least. Leo nodded to Edward, who then turned back to everyone and gave them a quick "let's do this thing" gaze. He walked towards the gate. Nothing out of he usual... Just more forest in the distance. Edward floated around Leo again like his own personal Navi. Leo gazed up at the Snorlax, ready to have another giant nap.

"So, you're all Guardians? But you're different."

<There are six of us, all ancient pokemon who had but one master who had the ability to read the hearts of pokemon. Because his grave is here, it is the reason why so many spirits of good-willed pokemon continue to exist here. The Guardian of Light and the Guardian of Dark, Midnight and I, our jobs were to follow both you and sister and see if you were worthy of becoming the trainer who could realise the dreams of all the pokemon. Crunchy, the Snorlax before you, as well as another three you still have yet to meet, are very similiar. You could say we are the protectors of Ilex, after Celebi disappeared and stopped visiting many years ago.>

<GOOD LUCK...> Crunchy groaned, falling back and making everything around them rumble again, falling back into his deep slumber.

Leo gulped, looking to the gate. He proceeded to enter.

---

Suddenly, everything turned to white. Leo was floating in space. Leo darted around, "What's going on...? Where did everybody go?!"

<Your friends are experiencing the same thing alone. Be patient.>

Leo sighed, floating back in nothingness. It reminded him of when he first used the morph orb. However, he could actually feel the sensation of pokemon spirits rushing passed him like a wave and gentle gust. He closed his eyes, wondering what was to come. He found it strange that he accepted all of this. Once upon a time, all he could dream of his home was a bunch of burnt out ruins... But this? This gateway? These pokemon? ...He realised something. He was quite knowledgable with Guardians and everything to begin with... He thought the elder taught him, but did he already know...?

"There's a story, actually, a belief in our old village, told by the late Elder Oak... When a pokemon is murdered... it's spirit still lingers in this world. Unaware of it's tragic fate and its death, the pokemon wonders for all eternity, hoping that one day, it will meet it's new trainer, and will finally find peace in this world... In it's ghostly form, that pokemon is fated to relive it's tragic events that took its life, again and again..." Leo placed his hands to his pockets again, reliving the screams and cries of countless pokemon from his village being slaughtered and taken away... "...However. Some of these unfortunate pokemon, eventually do find these trainers. By luck, or perhaps fate or destiny, I don't know... Unknowingly, those trainers stumble upon their spirits during their travels... Those pokemon become attached to those people... However, because humans are unaware of their existence, the pokemon follow them forever, hoping that one day that trainer could actually see them..." Leo smiled, closing his eyes as he placed a hand to his heart, "...Those pokemon guide us, protect us... They are the reason we are all here today. My Elder believed that each one of us who travelled throughout chaos, will always have at least one pokemon following us, one at a time... Travelling with us forever, until the day we gain the power to see them, and acknowledge them... Then, those pokemon will finally leave this world... And be put to rest."

Was all this actually... familiar to him?

When he reopened his eyes. Boom. The past. Beth was calling on her pokemon as she protected Farquahar. Everybody was still fighting off his own pokemon. Leo grit his teeth. This time... he was going to win. Leo morphed into Sparky, charging a Thunderbolt.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:54 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Are we all in the same memory of the Viridian City fight? I've got a kinda crazy idea, but I'm not sure how to implement it.))

Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:17 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((we're all relivng a past event seperately. we're all in different situations, but we can all pick the same one because it was one of the major plot events (or a past event where you may have rescued a family member or pokemon if you had done things differently, just another suggestion), and you may godmod our characters in your character's memory as you please, as the way you think they'd react and so on. it isn't real, so as long as you face up to a fear or a challenge the gate won't kick you out lol.))

Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:06 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((So can we go back to ANY event in our character's memory, not just Viridian? And it's just some sort of hallucination? How should we enter it, by just stepping through the gates? Not exactly clear on this part. :? ))

Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((@Crunchy: Ok, sounds good. I really can't think of anything, so I'll do saving Katya. It makes sense, since that's what we all would've done. Btw Crunchy, in your last post, I caught that you called yourself Crunchy instead of Leo, haha.
@tt: I guess we could do that, I don't see why not. And yeah, when you step through the gates, you go back and relive your failure and correct it.))

<HEART...> The Snorlax considered my small lecture. I was a little relieved, since I didn't want to know what it would do to me if the Pokemon took my comment offensively.

The Lucario spoke about something along the lines of reliving a memory, and then we were allowed entrance. As I walked through the gate, everything faded into white, and within a few seconds, I was standing alone, in the middle of nowhere; white nothingness all around me. Then, I felt like I was being pushed. The only thing was, this kind of push was different. I was being pushed by spirits through time.

After a few seconds, I found my white surroundings materializing into a place. It was... Viridian. Our battle. That Lucario said we need to relive a memory and win. This must be it. Suddenly I realized I was in Aggron form. Crap! I'm still fight the Zoroark! I thought. Where is it thou- I didn't have to finish. The Dark Type Pokemon gave me a nasty Shadow Claw to the back of my head, where Aggron had no armor. Stumbling forward slightly, I remembered something. <Crap! I have to save Katya! I'm not watching her die again.> Upon saying that, I got some worried 'what the hell are you talking about' mental messages sent to me from the group. They didn't know she was going to die yet. <Uh... Nothing.> I said. Then, I knocked out the Zoroark with a nicely placed Dragon Claw.

Now, on to that Joseph guy. I morphed back into my human form, then to Gengar. Surveying the area, I found the murdurer, resting his sniper rifle's bipod on a ledge. Oh no you don't, freakin' loser. I thought. I teleported directly behind him as he started looking down the scope. I shot a Dark Pulse at the Elemental thug, making him drop his gun and fly over the ledge. I walked over to him and morphed back into human form, since I noticed he had no sidearm weapon. I took his sniper rifle and unloaded the magazine, throwing all the bullets into a bush. "You kill her over my dead body." I said.

When I finished speaking, the scenery faded into whiteness once again. The Lucario appeared in front of me. <Well done, Mr. McGrath. You saved a wonderful little girl's life.> The fact he called me Mr. McGrath caught me off gaurd, considering the last person that called me that was my kindergarten teacher.

"Um, thanks. She didn't deserve to die that day." I looked down. <No, she did not.> the ghost replied. <Nevertheless, you may proceed.>

I was once again pushed by the spirits, but this time in a forward motion, to the present. Finally, Ilex Forest started to once again appear.

~Neil Peart

Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:10 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((yep, tt, it's all a dream. white world, followed by reliving an event, and then changing it to better suit your character's feelings and/or to fix their guilt or mistake. poly is completely right. exactly what i was trying to get across lol. also, crunchy is the snorlax, just as the lucario's nickname is edward. :P i'll write up my post of beating elizabeth when i get back. have to go to the quack's again...))

Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:49 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Yay I was right! Haha.

And ohhhhh. The Snorlax's name was Crunchy, cuz your Profile pic is Snorlax, and your name is... Oh I get it now!!! Lol. :D))

~Neil Peart

Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:18 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Interesting.))

<Relive a memory and... win?>

There was a jerk, and I was back in my human shape-- I spun, realizing the others were gone, starting to growl a threat, then heard a familiar howl that made my heart stop.

That's Achilles. But that means-- oh gods. Why this one?

Grabbing for my Charizard 'skin', I slipped into the black dragon's form and took to the sky, racing for my old home.

There-- no!

I could smell blood, and saw my father's faithful Gardevoir, Melody, dead next to my parents-- Father had his Swampert and Salamence out, the two Pokemon looking exhausted as they fought off waves of Elemental grunts, while Mother was coordinating her Raichu and Golem's attacks, the electric mouse balancing on top of the large Rock type as the Golem rolled around the battlefield, crushing anyone unlucky enough to escape Raichu's Thunderbolts.

A man stepped from the treeline, leveling a gun at my parents-- time seemed to slow as I roared angrily, digging my foreclaws into the dirt as I crouched and swung my muscular tail. The appendage lashed out like a whip, smacking into the gun and knocking it into the darkness as it went off-- the bullet whistled past my head and embedded itself into a tree as I growled in satisfaction. The man gaped at the nightmarish vision of a giant black dragon-- then turned and ran.

"Chu?"

Mother's Raichu-- Samy-- padded up, tilting its head curiously and sniffing me, before nuzzling its head against my belly, careful not to shock me.

<Hey, Samy.> I couldn't keep the fondness out of my mental voice, even though this was only a memory. <I missed ya, little buddy. Take care of Mom, okay?>

The Raichu chirped happily as the scene around me began to fade--

-- and I found myself back in Ilex Forest. Biting back the pain, I turned to glare at the Snorlax, folding my arms across my chest as I regarded the huge Pokemon.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next