It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 If you could have any super power at all... 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

What would you have?

I would have the ability to cast illusions in front of me. It would help if I had been arrested, because I could make it look like my cell was full of snakes of something, then I could distract the Police Officer and make my escape. Invisibility would also be nice, but not as much as illusions.

What about you?

Art page. I shall draw every single Pokemon and there is nothing you can do to stop meMUHAHAHA *ahem*

Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:17 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Electricity, hands down. There simply aren't enough electric superhumans who aren't evil--Thor, Storm, Captain Marvel... them's about the only big names.

Don't want it for any sort of practicality. Just think it'd be cool.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:19 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

To fly

I've always wanted to fly for some reason, like from floating in the air to flying at supersonic speeds. And whenever I go on an airplane ride, I always enjoy it (I even have some cool pictures from two recent flights. I might post them if I feel like it) although I don't go on as many airplanes anymore... Besides I (maybe) plan on being an airplane pilot when I grow up so my dream might be complete.

Still, it wouldn't be as cool as flying with some supernatural power!

Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:41 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Shapeshifting, no doubt at all. Flying? Covered. Very sensitive senses? Done. Natural camouflage and concealment? Extreme swimming abillities? Apex predator? All done. Hell, even bats and tiger moths can cast types of illusions with echo vision.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Edoc'sil wrote:
Shapeshifting, no doubt at all. Flying? Covered. Very sensitive senses? Done. Natural camouflage and concealment? Extreme swimming abillities? Apex predator? All done. Hell, even bats and tiger moths can cast types of illusions with echo vision.

Edoc'sil, I second you. That would be awesome. Also, it sounds like someon's been reading Kenneth Oppel. ;)

Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:24 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I want omniscience. Then I'll be smart enough to do everything else.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:07 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The best super power would be doing everything Goku can in Dragon Ball... probably not the blonde hair though. But yes everytime someone asks me this question, It's always "shoot energy beams and be able to fly" but lately I've added Instant Transmission because I deplore traffic :evil:

Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:36 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I'd really love to be able to read minds. So I know what people really think of you and you know when you're being lied to.

Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]