It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 PokeMorphs RP 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((BAROO :3

Also, redt PMed me. He said that he won't be able to post for a really long time. So I'll be killing his character off at the end of this arc for sure. Shina as well. If this arc takes awhile, definitely by the end of the month. But for now, we'll continue to pretend that they're with us, since we can use their deaths as plot dev.))

I woke with a start to find Cassie nearby, fending off attacks from all sides. The rain was still pouring down; I found myself wondering why it was so cold. Then things started coming back to me - infiltrating the castle, digging under the fence, going back to get Leo. Then I hear his voice, and Cassie's, in my mind, yelling for me to take Seth and fly like hell.

I look down at myself. Still a Pidgeot. I get to my feet, slowly, trying to realize what is going on. Then I see Leo, standing a little ways off, in Pikachu form. Sparks are playing around his cheeks, and his body is starting to glow. I can smell his bandana becoming slightly singed with electricity. Uh-oh.

I flap up a little ways, looking for Seth. He's apparently acquired Milotic, and is fighting Catherine's. Not sure which is which, I allow the link between our minds to guide me as I go in. I close my eyes, diving, diving...

My talons close around a tubular body, and I take off, putting on speed with Tailwind. Then we're off, and I can feel the Thunder attack strike about 20 feet away from me laterally. I breathe a sigh of relief.

<Hey, Seth, can you make sure to morph into something a little smaller and less heavy? I promise I won't drop you while you do so.> Then I feel a sudden rending as Leo's despair and fury rush into the mental links. I stagger a little, or at least as much as possible while flying. Then I hear a loud roar, and a black dragon rushes past the group.

<What the hell... was that Leo?> I ask Cassie. The black dragon with green wings is like nothing I've ever seen before. It reeks of the raw, animal anger that envelops those who live through the loss of a loved one.

<We need to follow him, and make sure he doesn't get hurt.> I put on another Tailwind, hoping we can get to him before he leaves.

-----------

Catherine has a look of disgust on her face. The little maggots have managed to despoil her dream home. It could all be rebuilt, and be rebuilt better than before; but it was the principle of the thing. No one was supposed to mess with Catherine. No one.

She kicks at a piece of timber, allowing her anger to grow. Finally, she turns to a nearby servant. "Dispatch the police and militias. I want those... whatever they are, Pokemon morphers, apprehended. When you have them, torture them for information. Then bring them here for their true punishment." She stalks off, wondering where that disrespectful Elizabeth got off to. She needs a hunter... And an idea comes to her.

------------

Joseph finally makes it to a road. He stumbles along, dehydrated, hungry, and dirty. But if they instilled anything in him during training, it was definitely the will to survive. Those Pokemon had left him in the middle of nowhere; but now, he could make his way back to civilization, where he could finally get back on the trail of the kids.

Overhead, he hears a loud roaring, and a large black creature shoots across the sky. What... Then it hits Joseph. The kids! He starts running in the direction the Dragonite had headed, knowing that he'll be able to find them that way.

((Catherine's going to offer Joseph a job hunting us. He'll accept, of course, and have more resources. I don't know where this will put Elizabeth; I'm pretty sure that she'll look for a way to work within the system to capture him. But more on that later :p ))

Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
((This is a good time to insert morph overriding, I think... Also, am I allowed to actually kill Pokemon?))

I staggered mentally at the assault, feeling the blue trace vanish and roaring to express my own rage and fury-- Edward was down, and I didn't know if he was coming back. Leo's madness was spreading over the bond and making both my dragons extra-aggressive-- fighting them back, I heard a roar and then ducked my head as a Dragonite shot past, swearing mentally as everything suddenly made sense. <That must have been the dark Pokemon I sensed, that's Leo-->

Then a harsh metallic screech assaulted my ears and I whipped around to confront the new arrival as Axel shot past me, trying to chase Leo. <Go after him. I'll help hold her here.>

The Skarmory dove downwards, flashes of light signaling more Pokemon releases, and I concentrated, attempting to shed the Garchomp skin-- but the blue dragon had had enough, and she refused to let me go.

Stop fighting me! I need fire for this!

I can bite with fire! I am -hungry-, I NEED to feed!

With that, she wrenched free and I swore as the dragon mind took control, too exhausted from the battles and rapidfire shapechanges to win a battle for control now. Helpless to interfere, I knew the Garchomp wouldn't stop until it had actual food in its belly, and I knew I had to warn the others.

Besides, it'll be an interesting study into Garchomp feeding behav--

I slapped the academic voice in my head and told it firmly to shut up, before calling out to the rest, strangely calm despite the raging dragon which had decided to square off with the Blissey.

<Axel, Seth, Jeremy. I'm sorry, I was too tired and the Garchomp mind is out of control. I need some help with the Skarmory and Heracross, but stay clear of the Blissey, or the Garchomp mind will see you as prey too.>

Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((You can, but easy on the gore, okay?))

We lost another member, but in a different way. Cassie couldn't control the Garchomp anymore, and was forced to attack Elizabeth's Pokemon. I grew frightened. Who was more important, Cassie or Leo? Neither; both were my friends. But I couldn't pursue both. I dropped Seth; he could go Gengar and teleport, or go Noctowl and fly. Either way, I would need my speed.

<Seth, I'm going to go help Cassie. Can you go after Leo?> Knowing that he would land safely, I banked sharply, and headed in Cassie's general direction. Elizabeth was a strong trainer, and Cassie wouldn't be able to hold off against three Pokemon at once.

Below me, I could see the Heracross squaring up against Cassie, zipping around and pecking, attacking from all sides. I dropped into a dive, and used Aerial Ace, just clipping the edge of its body. I circled and landed in a tree, roughly.

<Cassie, I'm here. I'll keep the Heracross off your back. But no guarantees on how long...> I hoped she would be able to regain control over the Garchomp, but nothing else had gone right so far. I got ready to lift off and duel with the Heracross, who was now bleeding out of a small gash.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Can do. Also going to take over the Blissey.))

Relief surged through me as I heard Axel's wingbeats change-- he was returning to the fight, helping me with the Heracross.

The bird can have the insect. I will feed, then deal with the metal one. You do not need to trouble yourself. The Garchomp-- ever a mother-- was trying to reassure me even as it leapt lightly to one side, avoiding a spray of nasty purplish goo that was apparently the Blissey's attempt at Toxic, then slashing out with a claw to block an attempted Seismic Toss.

This prey fights back. Good.

The Garchomp circled, dodging the Blissey's ineffectual attacks and striking hard blows with small Earthquakes, employing a slash-and-run tactic similar to those used by Mightyena or Houndoom packs. As the Blissey grew tired, I could feel the dragon's hunger increasing, and mentally shut my eyes at what was to come...

Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:21 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Before Cassie's morph could finish the battle violently, Elizabeth landed on the ground, recalling all three of her pokemon, the Skarmory, Blissey and the Heracross. She raised her hand in submission, "I give up. Until you can control your morphs, I'm not fighting you. Killing another isn't fair, especially in a battle, and I'm not letting you hurt my pokemon over instinct. Feed in your own time." She shrugged, turning her back towards them. She spoke on, "In fact, I wasn't ordered at all to hunt you this time. I'm just playing the part in front of Catherine... Listen, you better hurry up and get out of here. Catherine's lackies are probably already on your tail. You should watch out for Joseph as well. It's my mission to capture him and put him to justice after murdering the little girl... And he's after you. I last saw him in Dark Cave, but he got away from me somehow."

She spoke emotionless, until she uttered, "...Go see my brother. He's heading in the direction of Ilex... I'd follow, but I'm not worthy. He'll need his friends." A sort of compassion took over, a seemingly rare occurrence. Elizabeth started to walk away, back into Violet City.

As the Pokemon Champion walked down, dozens of Elemental pokemon trainers raced up the hill, all riding different pokemon and all ordered by Catherine to subdue the pokemorphers.

Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:11 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The Garchomp snarled in rage at having its kill stolen-- I had regained enough energy to grab it and regain some measure of control as Elizabeth walked away, barely enough to prevent it from attacking her. The ground rumbled beneath my feet and I turned to look in the Pidgeot's direction.

<We have trouble. I think Catherine sent people out after us, I can feel vibrations. I have a plan-- the earth is unstable here, and if I use Earthquake it will cause a landslide and bury them all. I don't have enough energy for another morph at the moment, and if I don't let the Garchomp feed on -something- she'll turn on me.>

Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:33 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

<Cassie, we can't kill all of them. It's not right. Any that physically attack us are fair game, but we need to remember that Elemental are the ones who commit genocide, decimating populations. Those people are most likely innocent, and just looking for a way to feed their families. We can't do that, or we become the enemy. But don't worry, I have a plan.>

A storm rolled in really fast as I started to use Rain Dance. Big fat drops of water began to rush across the forest, drenching Pokemon and human alike. I then summoned a huge amount of wind energy. The sky opened up, and clouds began to swirl. A small Hurricane was now rushing towards the Elemental hunters.

<It's weak enough that it won't kill them, but still strong enough to repel them for a few minutes. We don't have much time, so we need to head towards Leo.> I landed on the ground in front of Cassie, then went human for a few seconds before going to all fours as Mightyena. Immediately, it grew fearful as the winds whipped up around us into a maelstrom.

<Arceus, I hope this doesn't kill me..> I put on a cowering front for the Garchomp, acting like scared prey. Then I ran for all I was worth in Leo's direction, hoping that the Garchomp would try to chase me... but not kill me.

((LM, if you don't like the second part, I can change it.))

Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

<Yeah, I know that, but my way cuts down on Elemental's resources.> I growled back, knowing he was right, absently wrenching the Garchomp's mind back under control. <There, got it. About bloody time she listened to me.>

As the hurricane rose, I held firm-- then the Mightyena appeared and I had to clamp down hard on the Garchomp instincts before a flick of a finblade eviscerated Axel on the spot. He took off, and the instincts shouted for me to follow, to chase.

Not yet. In a moment.

Turning to the hunters on the other side of the hurricane-barrier, I crouched as if ready to spring and roared, the sound easily heard over the wind and rain, a ferocious sound designed to go right down the human spine and press the little button marked 'Primal Terror'. Most of the Pokemon cringed away, as did the humans-- before they could recover their wits, I was gone, racing away with all the speed a tired Garchomp could muster, quickly catching up to Axel.

Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Hey, back. Sorry for the absence again, my science teacher has been friggen' pounding me with crap. :/ I'll just kind of skip the recap, since I don't have a whole lot of time to write this post.))

So much was happening at once. I was in close-quarters combat with Catherine's Milotic, the group was fighting the rest of her Pokemon, and Leo's sister entered the scene out of what seemed like nowhere. Then again, it was hard to concentrate when you were in combat with a 350 pound, highly trained water serpent. The next thing I knew, Axel was summoning a hurricane. Oh crap, I better get the hell out of here. I slammed all of my body weight into the Milotic, knocking it to the ground. After beating it unconcious with one hit of an Iron Tail to the head, I focused on getting away from the mansion.

After a second, I had an idea. I morphed back to human form, then to Arcanine. I torched the Pokemon behind me with a Flamethrower, and then braced myself for the longest jump I ever took. Sprinting at full speed, I jumped through a window, and flew a good 35 feet to the front yard. <Whoa. That was really cool.>

Watching the hurricane wreak havoc on the mansion, I morphed into Aggron. Mixing it up a bit. I laughed in my head at my tiny joke. <Now, let's see how Catherine likes this...> I shot a beam of pure energy at the wall of the mansion. The Hyper Beam tore through the wall like a knife through butter, but no way was it strong enough to saw the building in half.

<I hope you have insurance, Governor.> I said, with a crooked smile on Aggron's face.

A few seconds later, I found myself following the group in Arcanine form, chasing Leo in the direction of Ilex. He's gotta stop sometime, I thought. I mean, he can't possibly run all the way to Ilex, right?

((Hopefully I can start posting more regularly again, so I don't have to cause an inconvenience like these past few absences and stuff.))

See how it sings like a sad heart, and joyously screams out its pain
Sounds that build high like a mountain, and notes that fall gently like rain."

~Neil Peart

Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:09 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Uh, dude, we carried you out of the mansion. I actually dropped you in the forest, so we'll just assume that you morphed into Arcanine as you dropped, and continued running after Leo, okay? And no problem on the hw thing; I know I haven't been as active either. Just try to make sure we haven't GMed you somewhere before you post.))

Tonight was becoming oddly reminiscent of the night I found the Cube. Being chased, through the dark, by Police and Pokemon, while tired of running. Yup. Exactly like the other night.

Cassie had rapidly caught up to me. If I didn't break away soon, she would catch up to me... Which would be disastrous. Then I remembered a certain move that Mightyena had, and a plan began to form in my mind.

My natural lack of energy was what started the plan out. I couldn't sprint forever; even Pokemon designed for running couldn't do so over long distances. I came within range of Cassie's sharp teeth; if they caught hold of me before we got to Leo, it was all over. But I used Protect, causing a silvery shield to go up around me. When she snapped, it protected me. I rapidly used Odor Sleuth a second later, resetting my shield. I repeated this as we ran; Protecting when I was within her range, and Odor Sleuthing to reset it. I found myself wondering how long I could keep this up, when we came upon a clearing with a small pond in it.

((Dunno if Crunchy wants to land in this clearing or not...))

Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:20 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I could scent water, and was very grateful that the Garchomp was tiring, while the placid Swampert's water-loving instincts were now stronger. She submitted to my control now, only putting in a request to pause for water, which I was more than happy to grant. I slowed my pace a bit, feeling my draconic heart hammering wildly-- but even then that wasn't much of a speed reduction.

<Axel. You can stop running from me now. It's over. I've got her back under control, she's tired and just wants a drink. Let that be a lesson of why it is bad to use aggressive morphs when tired...>

Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:12 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((You could've made it all the way to Ilex, but okay, we'll stop here. :P))

At the clearing with the pond, everything was peaceful again. The battle for now had ended. And they were free once again. The pokemon that took over had subsided, sleeping inside Leo once more. Leo stood over the clearing, gazing outward to a familiar place. A large and dark forest. Ilex Forest. Leo stared into space, long enough for the group to be reunited again. Leo turned half-heartly upon noticing the gang's arrival.

"What happened?" he asked wearily, looking destressed, "Catherine had me, and then Edward was attacked... And then I fell into this darkness," he recollected the best he could, the wind taking his bandana and fluttering behind him. The young boy turned back to see the forest below, staring, "...I lost all control... Was it the dragon pokemon, Midnight, that took control? If he did, why did he take me here? My home... I never really wanted to come back at all. Not without Elizabeth. What happened to her at the mansion...?" he sighed sadly, giving a frown, "I hope Edward's okay."

((I have heaps of ideas and twists for Ilex Forest, so let me proceed there first. It's going to be a hit and miss for you guys and be very bizarre, but it'll better explain why Leo and Sarah have these gifts of sensing and seeing ghost pokemon / Sarah's abilities as a powerful pokemon trainer. Did you want to grab some kind of item and talk to the Professor that once resided there, rex09?))

Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:16 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

<Yes it was Midnight, if you mean that black Dragonite, and I have no idea why.>

I walked into the clearing still in Garchomp form, nearly stumbling on a loose tussock of grass. Damn. Must be more tired than I expected. Padding over to the pond, I went to all fours and drank deeply, shedding the dragon's form like a skin, squeezing my eyes shut in exhaustion, swaying a little where I stood and groping my way over to a boulder to sit down.

"Arceus, I'm tired... Elizabeth chased us and would have set three Pokemon on me at once if I hadn't lost control over the Garchomp because I was so tired. The dragon wanted to eat her Blissey. She called her Pokemon back so they wouldn't get hurt, told us to take care of you, said something about just pretending to hunt us for Catherine's benefit."

"As for Edward..." I massaged my temples to relieve the massive headache, vision starting to gray as I slid down to sit with my back against the rock. "He tried to save you. The Gardevoir's Psychic blast hit him, he vanished. I don't know if he's 'alive', for lack of a better word."

Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:24 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo gasped. Turning away for awhile as he reminded himself.

"State of the world? Why's that so important?"

"It's my mission. My life's goal. I want to see the pokemon world through our elder's eyes when he once travelled. I want to know what's happening, and then, find a way to restore it..." she replied.

"What kind of mission is that?"

"...It's my dream. It's important to me."

Leo gazed downward, "Elizabeth wants to restore the pokemon world to the way it once was, but joining Elemental completely contradicts that. I'll never understand her... She loves and cares for pokemon deeply, I'm not surprised she recalled them when she saw the battle would harm the pokemon. But she said to take care of me...?" Leo squeezed his hand closed, "In any case, that proves Elizabeth and Catherine aren't working together completely. I once thought Farquahar was the man responsible for all this... But now that he's gone, it's obvious there's a person behind the scenes."

Leo turned towards the group, "Let's just say, hypothetically, there is a man controlling the governers and my sister. Remember the painting at the mansion? Anyway... No matter his intentions, if his orders to my sister were to play the part, Catherine is definitely someone we should stay clear of for the time being. We barely scrapped outta there alive. Oh, and..." Leo kicked, "I'm not one for gossip, but do you think Farquahar and Catherine...? You know, the painting...? Oh, forget it."

Leo looked back to Cassie, saddened over Edward, "...Yeah. I think you're right about that," Leo took a seat right next to her, sighing as he glared into the distance, "I wanted to ask him all sorts of things... But I didn't get the chance. Just like the pokemon we morphed into thanks to the Silph Scope, the Guardians, Midnight and Edward were ours, mine and Beth's. They were for a very long time. I wanted to ask him all about Beth, what she went through, how and why she joined Elemental... But now he's gone. And I don't think I'll ever see him again."

"Ever since my home was destroyed by those people, my heart's been set on revenge. Midnight, the pokemon who once watched over me and now resides in me, ready to waken anytime... Draws on that hate and revenge, in a way. When I saw Catherine in the flesh for the first time, it took Edward to hold Midnight back. When he vanished, there was nothing holding it in any longer. It wasn't coincidence Edward knew Midnight, either... Edward's aura was gentle and light, whereas Midnight's was unstamble, dark... I can sense those things now. Anyway, they had a connection. I guess I'll never know now. All that's left to do is to try and take control of this pokemon, before it can get a chance to hurt you guys."

Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:09 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((It's up to you. If he's dead, we can use the Silph Scope. If he's still around, why not? Wasn't it Blue/Gary anyway?))

Cassie finally regained control over the Garchomp, and went over to the pond. I panted, then un-morphed; it was a good thing that we had stopped where we had. Neither me nor Cassie could have gone on for much longer.

I flopped down next to a tree, near Cassie and Leo. The day's events had been... unexpected. Ideally, we'd be able to go back to the safehouse, if we all flew or teleported. But that may not be an option, and we were close enough to Ilex that we may as well make the trip now.

"No, Leo, I think Farquahar and Catherine hated each other. They vied for each other's resources, and probably the approval of whoever this grand puppeteer person is. The fact that they even had a painting done together just shows that it was more of a concession than a true reconciliation." I refused to believe that people as terrible as the Governors were capable of a pure emotion such as love, or even charity. If they appeared to show these things, it was only to further their own ends.

Leo mentioned something about a person named, 'Edward.' I gradually got the feeling that he was actually another Guardian of Leo's, but I had to make sure.

"Um, who's Edward? Is this the reason you've been acting weird recently, you know, mumbling to yourself and whatnot? If so, I think you should have told us earlier..." It really wasn't a big deal, but in a group like this, anything you don't know about your teammates can do a great deal of harm.

Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:01 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo paused. He hadn't really told Axel anything, did he...?

<That's odd. Leo, your body is... you've got this weird aura around you, it's dark, and there's also a blue trace...> Cassie exclaimed.

"Yeah..." Leo gazed down, "About that... A lot of strange things have been happening to me lately... But, I dunno. I never really got the courage to tell you guys about it... The dark aura, and the blue aura you were talking about? They're two different pokemon. The dark one's... And the blue one's..." Leo glanced up for a moment mid-sentence, spying a truck driving passed, "Hey, what's that?"

Leo looked down sadly, "You're right, Axel. I should explain... I met Midnight, the Guardian whose a Dragonite, at Tohjo Falls. It was an unreal experience... I didn't know what to make of it... While I was with Cassie, I made the decision to tell you guys about it when we got back... But as soon as we got back... Well, I didn't have a chance. In the morning before we left for Violet, I met Edward, a Lucario. He was also a Guardian, although originally Beth's... Ever since Farquahar, things have gotten weirder and weirder... Even when I'm not morphed, I can see and sense ghost pokemon... Before you even met Phanpy, I knew he was there and that Cynda and him were good friends..."

Leo looked to Axel, "I'm really sorry for not telling you. I guess I was..." he turned his head away, "I guess I was scared. I didn't know what was happening to me... And I still don't. The worse that could've happened was if Midnight took over at the wrong moment and hurt you without my control... I would've never forgave myself if that happened."

Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:55 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Gahhh. I really need to post more often. Schoolwork is driving me crazy. :x ))

I came into consciousness back as a human, lying on the ground in the middle of a forest. Where am I? I thought. Last thing I remember was... It all came rushing back to me. The break-in, the fight, and then... Wait, where is everyone else? I looked around frantically, unsure of my surroundings.

I morphed into Kabutops, feeling the blades replace my arms and the plates jut from my back. The primordial instincts returned, but they weren't overpowering, unlike the Delcatty's. I sensed a body of water nearby, and the Kabutops in me instantly wanted a swim. Dashing towards where my senses directed me, I found myself in a clearing with a small pond surrounded by reeds. To the side, I saw a group of people standing. Instantly set on alarm, I shot into the water and began to slowly swim towards the party with only the top of my head sticking out of the water. Wait a minute... That's the others!

<Finally! I found you guys!> I stood up from the water and leaped towards where Cassie, Leo, Seth, and Axel were standing. <I had woken up and had no clue where anyone was. The last thing I remembered was being hit by the Milotic's Iron Tail... How did I get out of there?>

Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:12 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Leo admitted that he'd acquired a new - and dangerous - form, and that 'Edward' was one of Elizabeth's former Guardians. I shook my head. "At least you came clean now. But in the future, I hope you know that you can trust us. We're a team, and we would never spurn you or be angry towards you if something like this came up again." I tried to put as much sincerity into my voice as possible. I wasn't upset with Leo; I just wanted to make sure he understood that he could come to us with issues.

Jeremy came up out of the water in Kabutops form. "Well, I think Cassie was carrying you... But she probably dropped you near the pond, then turned back to fight or something. I don't know, it's been a long day." I ran my hands through my hair.

"I think we should rest here for a few minutes, get our minds straight, and then head for Ilex. Anybody object?" Hopefully after Ilex we'd be able to go back to the safehouse, but something else may go wrong, making it an unsafe area.

((Next post I'll bring in Joseph again.))

Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:24 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Head for Ilex, huh..." Leo frowned, "You know, I don't want to go to Ilex anymore. I'm scared. But we're here now... And I may never get the chance again. I guess we should leave at nightfall. I'm exhausted."

Leo slid forward, laying down. He was afraid that if he morphed, Midnight would be back again. Consciously, he did it anyway. The Pikachu curled up into a ball and tired to fall asleep, listening to the others' voices. It comforted him.

Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I nodded in agreement, reaching out gently to stroke a hand over Leo's soft yellow fur as the Pikachu curled up. "I saw Edward before you guys did, it might have to do with my being a Froslass at the time. He was a good Guardian, he protected me and Leo back in the mansion. I do kind of miss him... my father had a Lucario when I was growing up, but Achilles was killed when they burned my home. He died trying to protect us..."

Shaking my head, I stretched out on the grass, leaning back against the boulder. "Nightfall it is."

Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

<You're right.> I said. If we're heading to Ilex, we might as well get some sleep. I demorphed from Kabutops. Leo seemed to already have passed out, Cassie had laid down by a rock, and the others were settling down as well.

I found a nice place under a tree, and stretched out, admiring the brightness of the night sky. Back in Oreburgh, and then in Saffron, the light pollution was so strong that almost nothing was visible. I was too rushed and fearful the other times I slept outside, and never got a chance to just gaze at the stark beauty of the universe. There's the North Star, so to the right is Bouffalant. And over there is Alomomola. And there's... Wait, what is that? A dot of green light was urgently moving back and forth across the sky. It can't be a Team Elemental copter, and I don't know any Pokemon that would produce such a light... The mysterious sphere started to come silently closer and closer, until I realized just what it was. ((Rex, if this isn't okay, I can delete it))

Holy crap. The UFO shot down a yellow beam of light that encircled my sleeping place. There seemed to be a tugging on my arms, and I gasped as I was yanked off of the ground and slowly lifted up into an opening on the underside of the craft. Why aren't the others doing anything?!? I thought. But they were sound asleep. I would have screamed, but something was restricting my voice. I blanked out.

When I came to, I was standing, wait, no, suspended in some sort of chamber inside the UFO. To my amazement, Beheeyem were moving back and forth around me. Some were at the controls, some were standing by some curious pieces of equipment, and others were monitoring me. They seem surprised when I awoke, and floated back a bit, uttering little murmurs of "Yem?" Does this mean that Beheeyem really came from outer space? Suddenly, a metaphorical lightbulb appeared over my head. I had an idea.

As soon as I morphed into Beheeyem, one rushed over and threw a switch, opening my chamber. Leader... leader... leader! I could understand them a bit now that I was a Pokemon, but why were they calling me their leader? It all suddenly came back to me. The Beheeyem I acquired was the leader of this group of Beheeyem, and had traveled the skies for years. He was captured by Elemental while he was alone, and the other members must have never found out. What would I tell then?

<Um, I know that you're probably wondering what I'm doing, but I'm not your actual leader.> No... leader? <Well, sort of.> I admitted. <I am your leader, but not really, you see I-> New leader! New leader! The celebrating Beheeyem gathered around me, while I tried to explain. <No, stop! I'm not your leader!> New leader! New leader! These guys just don't stop, do they?

One Beheeyem came up to me, and all the others parted to let it through. It held out a round, black object and put it into my hand. For leader. The Pokemon said. <Wait!> I protested. <I'm not your leader! And what is this thing?> I blanked out again.

When I came to, I was back where I was, underneath the tree. The first rays of light were starting to pop up on the horizon. Man, what a crazy dream I had! I thought. Everyone else was still sound asleep. Reaching unto my pocket, my heart skipped a beat. There was something hard and circular in my pocket. Hand shaking, I pulled out the very object I was given by the Beheeyem in my dream. Was it really a dream, though? Now in the sunlight, I could make out a pattern carved on the thing. It wrapped around in a circular fashion, and the object itself was warm.

I stuffed it back into my pocket and promised to investigate it more later. I got up and stretched out, waiting for the others to wake up, debating whether or not to tell them about what happened.

((Whew. Long post. This is the first post in three days; I hope this isn't going to die. Also, if Jeremy brings up the topic of the abduction later, don't believe him. Tell him he's crazy. Whatever. Just don't take him seriously. :mrgreen: ))

Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Just to move things along...))

I woke up a few hours later with a slightly less violent headache, dry eyes, and a sandpaper mouth. "Ugh..." Rolling over onto my stomach and pushing myself up onto my knees, I scooped up some water from the pond and rinsed my mouth out before taking a long drink. The others seemed to still be asleep...

Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((If it weren't pretty much canon that the Pokemon came from outer space, I would veto your post outright. As is.. uh, I don't know if Beheeyem actually are aliens in that regard. For now, I'll let it slide, but I think it should just be an interesting side-thing for Jeremy, rather than a twist or anything.))

I woke with a start. The sun was shining down on the meadow; Cassie was already up as well.

"Morning. Do we have anything to eat? I'm starving..." I went to get a quick drink, hoping to also check if there were fish in the pond.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Just thought it would sorta my thing that just comes in from time to time that only I seem to notice, that comes in on occasion to help. Sorta like the Dragon in the Bone series. Good books, by the way.))

Axel and Cat had gotten up, so I walked over to them. They were at the lake getting a drink. Axel asked if we had anything to eat.

"I don't know, honestly. There may be some berry bushes somewhere, or we could always catch a couple of Magikarp."

Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:56 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

OOC: Sorry about that huge time without posting (almost a week?). I'll be making a full-length post later today, since I don't have time right now.

See how it sings like a sad heart, and joyously screams out its pain
Sounds that build high like a mountain, and notes that fall gently like rain."

~Neil Peart

Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:53 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next