It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 PokeMorphs RP 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I guess theoretically it could work, since in the anime Pokemon talk to each other and can communicate. But honestly, it should be used to communicate states of mind (insane, calm, normal, odd) and emotions more than specific or abstract thought. For now, I think I'll let it be, and see where it goes. :p ))

Leo promptly busted down the door, then charged outside. If I'd had a hand, a facepalm would've been in order; I settled for a trunk instead, then followed him outside. He asked if we were coming.

<Right behind you, man. But first things first...> Before following him out, I noticed that none of the Pokemon had moved. They were too terrified to leave the confines of the room. Saddened, I quietly closed the doors again; no point getting them in trouble, or letting people know that there had even been an escape.

We took off down the hallway. Then Leo spotted something, and we stopped. It was a large portrait of Catherine and... Farquahar? It was really confusing. They weren't embracing, or looking at each other. Both were just standing there. A shadowy figure was in the background, a hand on each of their shoulders.

In the portrait, both had steely eyes. The artist hadn't embellished to make either more attractive - it was a brutally realistic portrayal of both, their innate coldness portrayed on their faces. If anything, they seemed to want to get away from each other, and would have, if not for the hand on each one's shoulder.

<Uh, I think there's a bit more to these two than we thought...> It would make sense if there was some sort of rivalry between Catherine and Farquahar, since Johto and Kanto were right next to each other.

<We better not stay too long. Somebody could come along and find us, Leo.>

Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:58 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo nodded to Axel, <You're right.> He eyed the portrait one last time, shivering, <I've got a bad feeling about this... Let's head back quickly. Is there anythng you want to look at, Axel?>

((Short post fail, gotta go quick.))

Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As I crouched behind Catherine's bed, I began to feel the effects of the morph take place. Cream-colored fur sprouted up on my legs and gradually spread to the rest of my body. My ears moved up to the sides of my head and stuck straight up, while my eyes, nose, and mouth took on feline characteristics. A fluffy, purple collar-like protrusion started to grow around my neck. AAAAHH! I had to bite my lip as I felt a sharp pain coming from behind. When I turned around, I found that a long thin tail had appeared from my back. My spinal cord re-arranged itself and I was forced down onto all fours. I was a Delcatty.

I peeked around the side of the bed, and found that a maid had entered the room. "Oh," she said. "I truly do hope I do well for my first day on the job with Miss Catherine." She began to straighten up the bed, when she caught sight of me. "You must be Miss Catherine's Delcatty." She looked at a sheet of paper she was holding in her hand. "It says here that you only eat quality Pokemon food. I'll refill your bowl for you now." She began to fill a dish with Pokemon food from a bag. The smell was irresistible, and I couldn't help but begin to dig into the stuff. It tasted like fish, which I suddenly had a craving for. "What a good girl," the maid said. Yes I am! I'm the best- Wait. Did she just say girl? I am NOT a girl. Wait. Or am I? If the Delcatty that I acquired was a girl, then that would make me... a girl... This is kind of awkward... But who cares! I've got all this food to eat! It's so good! I wonder when Master will get back? My thoughts were slowly replaced by the Delcatty's instincts as the maid exited the room and closed the door behind her.

After finishing my food, I jumped up onto the bed and laid down. I'll just wait until Master gets back. Then we can play together! I began to drift into a deep sleep...

Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:49 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
I floated up behind Leo and Axel as they moved, making sure to retain my invisibility as I regarded the portrait.

<Are you surprised? She is beautiful. And the Milotic and Lilligant... Your Pikachu will be able to handle the Water-type, and no matter how vicious, Lilligant isn't a match for Froslass or Charizard. I'm just worried about what else she might have. She seems to like the beautiful-but-deadly theme.>

Glancing around, I added, <Where did Seth and Jeremy go?>

Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:02 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

<Ummm... Uhhh... Hmmm... Dunno Cass. Your guess is as good as mine.> Leo shrugged cutely as Cynda, although not really on purpose.

<Leo.> Leo jumped in a fright, realising and again, sighing in annoyance as the ghost of Lucario floated downward towards them, from the portrait of Catherine, Farquahar and the dark mysterious man. The Lucario glanced at it himself, giving himself a bit of a shock, <Wow. Sure is a... dark looking painting. Anyway... Oh, hello.> The Lucario waved to Cassie, who could see him clear as day due to being a ghost pokemon herself, <My name's Edward. How do you do?>

Leo stomped and jumped up and down, <Lucario! Edward! Whatever!! What did I say about scaring me like that?!!>

<Oh, my apologies. I just heard young Cassie's question of the others whereabouts and though I'd help you out a bit,> Edward replied, pointing behind them, <The Gengar clad one called Seth is still conversing with the other pokemon the way you came, and Jeremy, well... he's in the lady's bedroom. It seems his new morph is betraying him. You better get him out of there.>

<New morph? What the heck is he up to...? Come on, Axel, we're finding Jeremy!!>

---

Sneaking down corridors, passed maids and butlers alike, they finally reached Catherine's chamber. Leo again knocked the door down from the inside, spying a Delcatty fast asleep on her bed --- if it was still asleep from the outburst, <Oh no! Guys! It's one of her pokemon!! Don't worry, I've got this! I'll blast it with Flamethrower!!>

Leo sucked in a big breath as his belly and back flared up, of course unknowing Jeremy was in fact the Delcatty in the room.

Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:36 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

<Nice to meet you too, Edward.> I fought down the memories of a different Lucario-- I miss you, Achilles...-- that rose up and threatened to overwhelm me.

I floated into the room ahead of Leo and narrowed my eyes as I realized what had happened. <He must have acq-->

Just then, I noticed the Cyndaquil's flames blaze up, and reacted in horror, becoming tangible and shifting out into my human form in an eyeblink, the Swampert form barely finished before I grabbed the small Pokemon. <No, stop! That's Jeremy! I don't know how but he acquired the Delcatty!>

Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:57 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Cassie's Swampert form grabbed ahold of him within her grasp, pleading him to halt the attack, <Wha---??> Leo peered closer at the pokemon Delcatty, definitely feeling the group's familiar presence, <Oh, sorry!! Crap!!> Leo held the attack in, pushing it back with all his might, consuming it with a large gulp and a swallow. As Leo was placed down, smoke left his mouth and burnt back in embarassment, <That... was a close call.>

Leo lept up onto the bed, headbutting Jeremy playfully, <C'mon, kittycat! We've gotta go! By the way...> Leo looked east and west, <Where's the other Delcatty?>

((This part is up to rex09:))

Suddenly, the smoke alarms went off. Leo froze up. Heheheheh... Heh. Oops.

Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:52 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

CRAAASHH! <WHO is disturbing my na- HOLY CRAP LEO!> I braced myself for a searing fire attack, but just in time, Cat reached out and grabbed me. <WHAT THE HELL GUYS?!> I screamed. <ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!> Cat put me down on the bed again, and Leo apologized.

<Don't call me kittycat.> I warned. <I was more or less forced to acquire a Delcatty anyway. I found a vent to this room, and when I came in, Catherine's Delcatty attacked me. While pushing it away, I must have accidentally acquired it.> I leaped off the bed onto the ground. <I tied up her Delcatty and put it underneath the bed. It's unconscious, and I doubt that it'll be found for at least a few more hours.>

I climbed back up onto the bed to where Leo was sitting. <After that, a maid came in, so I morphed the Delcatty to hide. The maid found me, and gave me some food. Then, the instincts started kicking in. I completely forgot about what I was doing, and I was calling Catherine "Master."> I let out a little shudder. <Anyway, this new morph isn't that bad. I kinda like it, well, besides the fact that... it's a girl...

Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:20 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I had followed Leo down the hallway, only to watch in horror as he almost attacked Jeremy. Fortunately, Cassie stopped him, and nobody was hurt. Jeremy woke up out of his reverie, just in time for the alarms to go off.

<Aw, crap. That can't be good.> The shrill blare of the fire alarms was hurting my Phanpy morph's ears. <C'mon guys, we need to get the hell out of here, before they start searching for the source of the fire. Someone warn Seth.> I morphed back to human mode, then into my trusted Mightyena morph.

At the end of the hallway, there was a window. It led out to the first-floor gardens; we were in luck. I sprinted towards the window, not bothering to unlatch it before crashing through to land amidst the flowers. I immediately started using Dig; if I was fast enough, we could go out and under the fences and perimeters before anyone noticed. On the other hand, if we were caught, we would probably be tortured. I dug faster.

((stupid of Axel to panick like that, but it'll serve a purpose))

Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The Skitty finally said it wasn't going to go with us, so I started to walk back into the hall and looked for the group. About 20 feet down the hall, I saw them, along with a ghostly figure. What's that...? I thought. I was about to walk closer to the figure, but it disappeared. I decided to ask later.

As I reached the group, we walked farther down the hall and found Jeremy. He was in his Delcatty form, and was sleeping on a bed. Leo thought that Jeremy was Catherine's actual Delcatty, and tried to shoot a Flamethrower at him, but Cat morphed into Swampert and grabbed Jeremy, saving his life, or at least a lot of pain.

<I tied up her Delcatty and put it underneath the bed. It's unconscious, and I doubt that it'll be found for at least a few more hours.> Jeremy explained.

I nodded, until I realized what he actually said. <Wait, you knocked a Pokemon unconcious? Uh, ok..>

((I had to mention that last part, just because Jeremy was all casual, like, 'Oh, the Delcatty's just tied up and unconcious under the bed.', and it made me laugh. Lol :D))

Before Jeremy had time to comment, the fire alarms started blaring. Oh, crap! I thought. Axel said we had to get out, and I agreed definitely agreed with him. As he dove through a nearby window, I quickly teleported out, hoping everyone would make it out without being caught.

See how it sings like a sad heart, and joyously screams out its pain
Sounds that build high like a mountain, and notes that fall gently like rain."

~Neil Peart

Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:36 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I grumbled something profane under my breath as the fire alarms went off-- I focused, then reverted to human form, shaking my head. "Things are not always better with fire."

The Froslass was uneasy, not liking the presence of fire, but I coaxed her into obeying by the promise of escaping the fire soon. <I'll cover you guys.> I reached down and lifted Leo up gently, his warm body searingly hot for an Ice-type, then helped him climb through the window Axel had just jumped through. Once he was clear, I phased through the wall and was gone...

Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:55 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

<Sorry guys!! It was an accident, I swear!!> Leo bented himself inside. Every blunder seemed to be his fault. Actually, it WAS his fault most of the time! He hadn't the time to blame or beat himself up about it himself as Cassie's Froslass morph placed him outside in the garden, along with Axel who was already digging for everyone's escape. The Cyndaquil turned amongst the flowerbed as the Froslass fazed back through into the mansion with the assuming intent to cover everyone's safety, <Be careful, Cass!!> Leo cried.

As the Mightyena was busy, a gust of wind blew through the garden and chilled down Leo's tiny spine, signaling something big was approaching. Shadows of seemingly wild pokemon jumped in and out from the garden's surroundings. Leo burst the raging flame from his back, <Axel, I've got you covered!> Leo yelled, dodging almost the speed of a Quick Attack side to side as the pokemon jumped out in a strike one after the other. The Cyndaquil easily dispatched the pokemon with three swift Flame Wheel attacks. He landed for a quick breather, <These pokemon... Why are they helping Elemental?! Catherine's manipulation?! Are they being frightened enough to be controlled by them?! Why, pokemon, why?!> he screamed to the fallen.

((This next part is up to ladymiir.))

The Lucario Edward sinked back into the mansion halls and followed the Froslass as she guarded and tried bravely to guarantee their safety, <I've got your back, Miss Cassie! Certainly, it seems this might not be the first time the young prince has made such a situation so critical! Sir Seth!> the Lucario ghost called outside to the Gengar morph from within the mansion walls, <Listen to me, there's not much time!> the black appendages from behind his ears stood up as he concentrated on the aura of many different things, <Cassandra needs your help inside! I can feel the presence of many different shades of pokemon aura coming towards us!> the Lucario halted his glide, signaling behind her, <Cassie, watch out!!>

Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:10 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

<I don't know, Leo, now get clear and for the love of God, stop shouting!>

I huffed a laugh at the Lucario's comment, concentrating on generating thinly focused shards of ice at the entrance to the room that I had found-- it was a dead end with only one door, making it more defensible, and the ice shards would severely hurt anything trying to run through the door. "It isn't the first time, and I bet it won't be the last either." I muttered as I reverted to human form, breathing a little hard.

Let's see, Lucario is weak to Fire, Ground, Fighting and Psychic, I bet Dark too since he's a ghost too...Ugh, what a bind, Swampert can handle Fire and Ground but not the other two... Screw it, they want a fight, it's powerhouse time.

I reached for the one morph I knew I could count on in a close-quarters battle-- Charizard was powerful, but I had no wish to burn down the building. My skin turned dark blue as I grew, calling on the dragon's aggressiveness to give me energy as I crouched just behind the ice trap, ready to handle anything that came.

<Warning to all of you, I'm in Garchomp form and the dragon is pissed. You really want to stay out of the way.>

Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:44 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Almost there... I had been digging for only a few minutes, but had somehow managed to dig close to 50 feet. Another 25, and we would be out past the fence, and free to go.

I heard Leo yell something about getting my back. Must be someone out there attacking... I ignored it, then continued with my task. The Mightyena took to digging like a Magikarp to water, for whatever reason; it seemed to enjoy it, rather than view it as just another move to use. Abstractedly, I wondered how far down I could go... then stopped thinking that in order to focus on my task.

Finally, I burst up and out of the hole. Fortunately, it was covered behind by an ornate brick wall; in front of it was a line of bushes. It was the perfect place to come up unnoticed.

<Guys, the hole's done. Now if you could come through real quick so I can collapse it, that'd be great.>

Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:24 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((I love roleplaying with you guys and this is one of my favourite hobbies, but I think I have to stop (or rather, slow down) here. A couple of days ago after the server went down, I tried to PM ladymirr but instead, because I’m a moderator and the edit button comes straight before the PM option, I backspaced what I thought was the quote and erased Cassie’s profile. This is unacceptable, and I’m extremely sorry, ladymirr. I’ve been under a lot of stress lately, along with work experience all night at the tavern and now training with a different company, AND a course. I rushed through and made that mistake, so I have no excuses. I know ladymirr being an awesome writer can recover her profile and history, but it doesn’t matter and doesn't change the fact that I screwed up. I feel awful. I’m really sorry. I’ll have a talk to rex09 later and see what we can do.))

More lackey pokemon surrounded Leo the Cyndaquil. He took a deep breath, <Cynda's Ultimate Attack! Blast Burn!!> Towers of fire exploded from the ground, taking out all if not most of the gathering attackers. Leo sharply turned, diving and scurrying down and through the safety of Axel's burrowed tunnel. Leo popped up to the surface, the outter wall, glancing around before turning back, <Alright, Axel, I'm going back! I don't care what Cassie says.>

In the mansion, Edward concentrated behind the Garchomp's back as she awaited the pokemon wave. The Lucario opened his eyes, <They're here.>

Suddenly, more than a dozen belted through through the doorway, falling victim to the Froslass's trap. The wave was short lived until Edward glanced up in shocked, <...That power... It's coming!! Brance yourself!!> Suddenly, a wave of water burst through the door, an elegant serpent crashing inside. The first reaction the Milotic had toward the dragon pokemon was the Ice Beam attack, blasting it from the cry of her song, <No!!> The ghost Edward flew in to take the hit himself, however, the beam continued to rush straight through him to his dismay.

Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Oh. Ummmm..... I'll try and look around later and see if I can find posts that specifically reference LM's profile (history, etc.). I'll also try and look around for moves of her Pokemon. Or, if you prefer LM, you can just rewrite the whole thing from scratch (save for which Pokemon you have), electing to modify anything you didn't like in the first place, and we'll treat it that way from now on.

Crunchy, I understand. I know it's not my profile you deleted, but mistakes happen. And I can totally sympathize with your stress.))

Leo went back to help Cassie, right after having just gone through the tunnel. I sighed, mostly because he was right - teams don't leave each other behind. I went human, then Pidgeot, and soared over the fence.

Below me, I could see an enraged Garchomp battling a horde of Pokemon. A Milotic crashed through a wall, shooting an Ice Beam at Cassie. I immediately used Tailwind, putting myself in the way of the beam. I felt another presence brush mine, for just an instant; then I was succumbing to the cold, feeling my feathers glaze over with ice.

I gasped; it was stupid of me to take this hit, but if Cassie had, she would've gone down almost instantly. My human mind couldn't handle the pain, and the Pidgeot in me took over. Immediately, winds whipped up all around us. Rain and lightning began flashing around us. The clouds darkened and began to swirl.

But Catherine strode out through the hole in the wall. She had a mad gleam in her eyes; if she wasn't a sadistic dictator, I would have just attributed it to the love of battle. It still was, but she was looking not to win, but to annihilate.

"Milotic, Ice Beam that stupid bird before the Hurricane gets started." I couldn't move, still weak from the first attack. Milotic turned towards me, shot a beam of white - and then everything went to black.

((You guys can't beat her. Not yet. Call a retreat; we'll go to the safehouse, or to Ilex. Chased for the first part of our trip, as well.

EDIT: Cassie was an assassin, or something, on the streets. She used to have a family, who owned a breeding center. More to come later... Though honestly, I'm sure LM could probably tell a lot more by memory than I can. But I shall carry on!))

Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Finally, I can catch up! Sorry for the absence there. And don't feel bad Crunchy, I'm sure LM can recreate most of her profile from memory, since she's the one who wrote it.

Ok, now I hope nobody minds, but I'm gonna grab the Milotic, since we're going to be retreating.))

I was outside the mansion when I heard a voice using the same telepathy of the group's, but in an unfamiliar voice. The voice said that wherever Cat was, she needed help. Using the senses of the ghost, I pinpointed Cat's exact location, and teleported to it. When I reappeared, I realized I actually was on the roof above Cat. Nice job there, Seth. I thought to myself. I sank through the floor, and missed where I wanted to go again; Cat was through the door on my right. I slapped my head.

Suddenly, I realized where I was. Catherine's Pokemon started pouring in through a door on the other side of the room. Before they noticed me, I turned invisible. When they all got out the door, I listened to the noise of the fighting outside, waiting for the right time to strike. I heard everyone taking down most of the Pokemon. Were they even going to need my help?

Then, my question was answered with a 'yes'. I heard a Milotic's cry and the sound of the group struggling in battle. I opened the door. Luckily, the Pokemon was too busy shooting its Ice Beam to noticed me. Now thinking of ways to stop it, I knew there was only one surefire way to make sure the Milotic would stop.

Morphing back to human form, I ran a couple steps to the Milotic and jumped on it, putting my hand on its forehead. The Pokemon's Ice Beam stopped, and it showed me its life:

It grew up in a river in Hoenn, as a Feebas.

Poached from its home by Elemental, it heard for the first time that it was the ugliest Pokemon, which made the Feebas develop a hatred for humans.

Eventually given to Catherine, Feebas thought she would be just like all the other humans, but Catherine realized its potential. She trained to be beautiful until it evolved into Milotic.

Incredibly greatful to Catherine, the Milotic now serves her loyally.

After acquiring the Milotic, I morphed into it. My body thinned out and grew in seconds, like somebody rolled me like a piece of clay. My arms and legs disappeared and my skin turned a tan color. A tail grew at the end of my body and my head transformed into a Milotic's.

My reaction was to attack the other Milotic, and I did so. Smashing it with an Iron Tail to the head, I crawled away from it. <Let's go, before it attacks again!>

~Neil Peart

Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:43 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

OOC: Pory, one of your moves HAS to be Ice Beam. The Milotic you acquired knows that move, so you know it as well. Consequently, Catherine's Milotic now has to have Iron Head/smash/ w/e. Just keep this stuff in mind, guys.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:03 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

OOC: Yeah, I know. I haven't updated my morph data yet (which I should probably do now, lol.), so right from the start I was thinking Iron Tail, Hydro Pump, Smash, and two others, so I can use Iron Head, since Ice Beam is already set in stone.

~Neil Peart

Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:38 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

OOC: Oh, the Iron Head was because I couldn't remember the name of the move you'd used, and was too lazy to look it up >_>; . Catherine's now has Iron TAIL, which is already in your set. So long as you incorporate Ice Beam, you'll be fine.

Oh, and the Milotic is female, just fyi.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:53 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Crunchy, it's fine, no big, mistakes happen. I'll just rewrite it. No harm done.))

I heard the Milotic and knew what I was facing, most Water type Pokemon packed an Ice move of some kind. As the serpent exploded through the door, the ice shards from Froslass scratching up the smooth scales, I dropped flat as the Ice Beam passed through Edward and went harmlessly over my head, the Garchomp roaring in anger at what it perceived as an intruder and prey.

<Edward, I'm okay!> A Pidgeot screeched, Cyndaquil fires raging around us and I roared again, the rage filling me as I realized what had happened, forcing the dragon away and shifting back to human form before I harmed someone. "Axel, you idiot... dammit, birds are just as weak to ice as I am!"

As one of the others-- I couldn't tell who in the melee-- burst in, tackling the Milotic and suddenly glowing as they began to assume the serpent's form, I focused on my next most destructive form and began to morph as quickly as I could, the Charizard scales darkening my skin as the familiar flame began to burn in my throat. Facing the doorway, I roared then blew a jet of blue flame down the corridor, trying to burn whatever was coming through, while moving my tail near the frost-feathered Pidgeot, trying to warm Axel up.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Cowering in the corner, paralyzed by fear from the Delcatty's timid nature , I watched as the battle raged on. I've never felt more like a scaredy-cat before in my life, I thought. If only I could assist them in some wa- Suddenly, a burst of Psychic energy shot from me and slammed into the Milotic, throwing it against the wall. It got back up, but I had damaged it a bit. What was that? I know Beheeyem knows Psychic, but Delcatty... was that Assist? It must have been! Instead of generating a random party member's move, it's generating a random move from one of my other morphs. Cool!

Invigorated with the courage to fight, I got up and threw myself into the fray. Let's see what other moves Delcatty's got! I concentrated deep inside, and watched as copies of myself spread out over the battlefield. Hehe... Let's see how they deal with Double Team! The guard Pokemon became incredibly disoriented, leaping at my doppelgangers and falling to the ground. But the Milotic wasn't fooled. It was smarter, more powerful, and better trained than any of the others. Towering up behind me, it charged up a powerful Iron Tail, I blissfully unaware of it's presence. With one fell swoop, it crashed into me and sent me flying across the room into the concrete wall knocking me out in an instant. Everything... going black...

Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:08 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

As the rain stormed upon the mansion and the destructive clash between Catherine and the pokemorphers, Leo hurried to everyone's aid the best that he could. Using Vine Whip, Leo's Bulba pulled himself straight to the mansion's rooftop, returning into his human form as he landed. As many powerful attacks were blowing up and quaking from below, the mistake of rushing made Leo slip and stumble, almost falling to his certain death. He gulped, getting his footing back before the current intention to trend carefully this time. He brushed his forehead of both sweat and water, spying a large hole that was blasted through and into a distance away. The horrifying sounds and the cries of many different pokemon were being carryed from it. Leo pushed himself through until he could reach it, hoping his friends were okay.

Above the hole, Leo gazed down in a glance, sensing everyone's danger, "Hold on, guys... I'll be there soon."

A Skarmory flew down, dropping off a familiar face in her black outfit. Elemental's Champion. Leo gasped, putting up a fighting stance, "You!!" he shouted as a lightning strike fired and crackled from the sky.

"Leo," Elizabeth gestured, "Your friends need you. You have to get out of here, fast. In your current states, you're no match for Catherine."

"Says you! Ouch!!" A scorch of flame shot out from the mansion, just missing Leo's face. He rubbed his face of the heat, shooting back to his sister from across the hole, "My friends can manage! I'll take you on first!!" he yelled, throwing an arm to the side.

Elizabeth smiled to herself, pulling out a pokeball, "Show me what you've got then, brother..."

<Leo!> Edward glided from the building, <Your companions are in trouble!> he gasped, spying Elizabeth, <Princess!!>

She glanced at the ghost of Lucario, "Edward, nice seeing you again. How long has it been? A year?"

<Princess...> he snarled, turning back to Leo in haste, <Please, Leo! We have to escape!>

Leo gritted his teeth, sighing angerily before letting his feelings and emotions go, "...You're right!" Leo pointed toward his sister, shooting a glare, "I'll come back for you, you can count on it!! Take me there, Edward!!"

<You've got it!>

As Leo and Edward jumped down into the mansion's wreakage, Elizabeth smiled to herself, brushing her wet red hair back as the rain continued to pour. She closed her eyes, whispering to herself, "...You've become stronger, brother."

---

Leo landed into the room where everyone was battling for their lives. Catherine and her Milotic were winning... It was unbelieveable. Left and right friends were going down, being squatted down like flies. Axel was recovering from an attack, Cassie standing by him and shooting off attack after attack. Seth had morphed into the Milotic but was already exhausted, and Jeremy... Leo gasped, "Jeremy!!" Leo ran up, slidding down to see if he was alright. He was knocked conscious in his Delcatty morph. Leo shook, filling with anger. The dragon inside bellowed.

Leo darted around as Catherine and Milotic towered above him, "Ah I see. If it isn't Elizabeth's little brother... I can definitely see the resemblance. Because we're SUCH good friends, I'll try and make your death as quick and painless as possible. You won't feel a thing my dear!" In an instant, Leo had morphed into Sparky, ready to fight.

<No, Leo! A Thunder attack now will hurt your friends as well as you!!> Edward shouted.

<Tsk.> He was right. Water was flooding everywhere thanks to Axel's Rain Dance, <Damn it... Now what?! CRAP!!> Leo dived out of the way, an Iron Tail smashing to the floor, knocking floor beams into the air.

"Hold still you little mouse!!"

Leo ran around, casting Agility as an Ice Beam chased him around. His yellow fur was freezing and slowing his movements. He couldn't handle this kind of climate for much longer, <Cassie, Axel!!> Leo called, <Fly Seth and Jeremy out of here!! I'm preparing a Thunder attack!! Get out of here --- now!!> the Pikachu charged up, sparks flying from his cheeks as he bounced off walls, avoiding the Milotic's every attack as best as he possibly could.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

<On it! Axel, take Seth and go!>

I exhaled a powerful jet of flames that sent a Victreebel flying, shrieking in pain as its leaves burned, whirling to scoop up the Delcatty in my forepaws, tail lashing out to slam a Raticate into a wall, leaving a visible dent as the rodent slid down, stunned. Another swipe of my tail shattered the window, leaving bloody scratches on the black scales, my blood swiftly mixing with the water in the room.

Holding carefully to the Delcatty, I flapped my wings and shot through the window, the wing membranes tearing on the broken glass and causing the Charizard to roar in pain. I could still fly, but it would hurt like hell, and I wouldn't be able to keep it up for long.

Setting down the unconscious Delcatty, I winced as I demorphed, panting hard, and remorphed to the Garchomp now that I was away from the Milotic-threat, to gain an immunity to Leo's electricity.

<Leo, hurry!>

Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:02 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

<The close is clear!> Edward turned from the broken window.

Leo cried as he unleashed all his energy into one giant attack, the Milotic striking with what looked to be a finishing blow, <THUNDERRRRRRRRR!!!> he screamed. A blast of lightning exploded from the sky, striking directly onto the Pikachu. The whole mansion lit up in a state of eletrocution, windows breaking from every balcony as the electricity violently quaked the area. The impact created an explosion, the smoke rising from the mansion clear as day from any place in the whole Johto region. The attack ended. Milotic fell to the floor. Leo chuckled to himself weakly, the Pikachu falling flat on his face as well.

"You're your sister's brother, no doubt about it..." Catherine's sinister voice was like nails to a chalkboard. Leo gazed up wearily, the smoke clearing before finally seeing her unharm. A psychic blast whooshed the smoke away, a forcefield generated by the psychic pokemon, Gardevoir. Catherine laughed to herself, eyeing Leo's demise with a feeling a plessure, "Time to end this charade, I'm afraid. Gardevoir."

The Gardevoir used Psychic, pulling Leo in towards them by force in a jerk-like action. Leo grunted, the power of the Psychic holding the tiny Pikachu midair and left to struggle. But it was no good. At least... At least everyone got out safely... That's the main thing... "Gardevoir, finish him."

<Prince Leo!!> Edward cried, rushing in to save him. The Gardevoir felt his presense, instantly landing a Psychic blast. The Lucario roared, vanishing. Leo's eyes widened. Ed...ward...? No, it can't be... Edward... You...Tried to save me, but you...?

<Edward...!!> Leo morphed back into his human form, his head adrift. His eyes darken. The monster inside him, it was breaking free... Suddenly, darkness erupted from his body. Catherine and the Gardevoir staggered back. Elizabeth gazed down in shock as Leo began to transform from within, morphing into something less than real. transformation the shroud of darkness hid was finally complete. A black shining pokemon stomped its foot into the floor, trembling the mansion. Its monstrous tail swung left to right, breaking into walls and collapsing the building ten times over. The dark pokemon roared a giantic bellow to the sky as the clouds ripped and parted, "BAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." The Dragonite was finally released.

Catherine came back to her senses, giving an unimpressed outburst, "You pest! Look what you're down to my lovely home! It's taken years taking money from the unfortunate to build this estate! Do you even care?!!"

The Dragonite looked down at her dumbfoundedly, gazing back up to the sky. The giant jumped, it's small dark green wings flapping if it took its first flight. "Hey, where do you hink you're going!! Come back!!" Catherine screamed from below.

The dragon flew through the hole in the roof, passing Elizabeth as she watched her brother continue to fly away without any notice of her, "...Leo? Damn it. That pokemon's... Where is he going? South-West?" she thought to herself, releasing Skarmory before leaping on and following from behind.

The Dragonite flew carelessly and swooped down towards ground level, uprooting trees and quaking hills, passing Axel, Cass, Seth and Jeremy and leaving them to wonder what the hell was going on. The first thing that came to their minds was the fact that Elizabeth was following him in the distance. Was she chasing him? She had to be stopped first, or at least slowed down before they could escape.

"Oh, you're all here. Sorry, but you're not going anywhere!!" Elizabeth gave the Skarmory the order to dive down, she called upon two other pokemon, "Blissey, Heracross! I choose you!!"

Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next