It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Favourite facility in the Battle Frontier? 

Battle Arcade 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Battle Castle 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Battle Factory 70%  70%  [ 7 ]
Battle Hall 30%  30%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 10

Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I'm excluding the Battle Tower here since it is the most straightforward facility with no special rules or any twists on the battling.

Battle Hall, easy. "Let Each Pokémon Seek No. 1". Speaks for itself.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:46 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

The Battle Factory. Easily. I just love the sheer lunacy of it all. You never know what the outcome will be. You never know what you're going to end up with. Sure, you could end up with utter naff, but sometimes you can end up with some properly good Pokemon to fight with. It is really fascinating.

"You don't sit down and write a wish list about the person you are going to fall violently in love with. It just doesn't work like that."

Stephen Fry

Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:23 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
Factory. The randomness is fun, but it helps me learn to handle different Pokemon (some of which I'd never use competitively or in-game). Also, if you pay careful attention to the movesets, you'll do much better in the Tower, since the AI opponent's team uses the same Pokemon sets as the Factory does. It's won me matches before.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:57 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Battle Tower. I don't rate the other ones as they're just gimmicks in my opinion

Check out My Brand New and Improved Trading Centre!!! THE SUPERSTORE IS NOW CLOSED

Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:16 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

The Castle is basically Battle Tower but if you increase your opponents Pokemon by 5 level for the first 4 streaks (apart from against the brain) you'll end up with enough points to skip the remaining 2 streaks and have items and reduced oponents for the final Brain Battle. The points are annoying and you can't have your own items in there for a while.

The Battle Arcade is just a Battle Tower with even more hax. You can use it your advantage but you need a quick reactions. You can't use your own items, they are random and you get less points from it.

The Battle Hall is annoying. I keep losing to Focus Sashes. I like the concept but doing all 170 is way too hard. I've got to 118 but more Sashes. It's strange because you can do the ones you're weak to easily but something random will stop you.

The Battle Factory is the best. It may be the hardest but it's the most fun as there are so many options and taking you opponents Pokemon almost as a prize is cool. My first Battle against Thornton was heart-stoppingly close: My battle against Thornton

Check out my trade thread!

Timezone: GMT+0

Cloning Glitch!

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:46 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ya wow 29 HP left on blissy that counter must have been powerful.

I think battle hall is fun but factory is fun to.

3DS FC: 0104-0278-1948

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything

Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:47 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I like the factory. It's fun to use stuff that you have no idea how to use, except that it's almost impossible to get too far in it due to the enemy always having counters for all of your Pokemon.

Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]