It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Werewolf 17 - now without Roman numerals! 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Well, since that leaves two villagers vs three werewolves, and the werewolves get to eat someone else tonight, that means the werewovles win!

*brofists azul and SL*

Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:58 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

ya that was fun :) .

when I started I was positive I was going to be a villager and be killed right off but I was wrong.

Rest In Peace vilagers

{sableye} azul one of the WWs .

3DS FC: 0104-0278-1948

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything

Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Nice I got 2 right.

I didn't really have enough info on SL cus he missed quite a few rounds He only voted 3 times

Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gah! I knew it was you azul! I knew it from the beginning. I TOLD YOU ALL! You with your manipulation of IceArceus and distraction front the fact you were an alien too! I actually had a reason to suspect you. I am on Psypokes frequently throughout the day, and I have a habit of clicking the "Who is Online" button to see where everyone is. You were constantly sending PMs, most often right before a round. But to be honest, there was no real way to be sure of anything. Rex, sorry, but honestly, you could have given us some more clues. I expected it to be more like the last Werewolf, which I had read along with. Now THAT, seemed fun. To bad it started before I became a member. Anyway, good job guys. I guess you beat us. :| I had suspected EP and azul the whole time, but SL I would have never guessed. I thought it was Skeleton or Edoc'sil. We never stood a chance! :o

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:10 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

At first I said that I want to have a normal game, but nooooo the RNG just loves me. But in fact being a werewolf in this game is awesome since normal villagers have little to no clue, while werewolves get to work together and discuss strategies.
And yeah I didn't vote much because...there's no evidence to support my accusation and any mistake could give me away. However, my most successful strategy came from /vXv\ himself. I thought Mr. Dude could be a threat and employed a strategy from the Bat Master - killing sumo12345 who voted for Mr. Dude, then framing Mr. Dude for it. 5 votes straight is glorious.
Anyways, I'm looking forward to Werewolf 202 REVIVED.
Image Evil Reuniclus is out, peace! ......Or not. *evil laugh*

Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:22 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I was right!

Evil Penguin was clearly Evil from the begining.

After JsXtm died I thought it might be Azul. I noticed a patern in the voting and Azul continued it perfectly. (It might have been coincidence but still.)

However, Shiny Lucario barely said anything so I didn't really suspect him. I thought it might be Drago Boy. The werewolves were clearly manipulating the votes and the only person left who hadn't been voted for once was Drago Boy.

I didn't suspect Edoc'sil because his vote for Shiny Lucario was out of place. Nobody followed it up, only Mr. Dude, who then wasn't a werewolf.

Check out my trade thread!

Timezone: GMT+0

Cloning Glitch!

Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:21 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Aww :cry: , I finally get round to see what's happening, and what do find? People acusing me of being a werewolf, Dare234 is dead and the werewolves have won.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:46 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Cherrygrove wrote:
Final words of wisdom: EP is a werewolf. I'm certain. :O

Thanks for ignoring me everyone :(

Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:59 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Cherrygrove wrote:
Cherrygrove wrote:
Final words of wisdom: EP is a werewolf. I'm certain. :O

Thanks for ignoring me everyone :(

<3 ya CG

Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:18 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

ShinyLucario wrote:
...I thought Mr. Dude could be a threat and employed a strategy...

I'm always a threat. You never know what I'm going to do, but I'm usually right. Thank you, SL, for proving my point. :D Of course, I've had better games than this, but I think we all did pretty well seeing as there were no clues. I suppose this game was to see how far we can read into peoples' posts to get the Werewolves without the need of clues, and I didn't do too well on that part. But I'll kick some butt next game. If I play next game. You'll understand why I may not play next game later.

Good game, rex. It was fun till I died. Then I didn't have that much fun. What kind of fun is dying? (Btw, thanks for killing me with Mexican food. You never know with that stuff...)

And one final note: You may see a Werewolf game by me sometime soon. (Don't worry; it won't be nearly as draggy as my last game.) I'm going to use this opportunity to learn how to make banners, so look out for Werewolf F. Here's a teaser for those who are curious. Highlight to view spoiler.
You won't know who anyone is, including yourself. Hopefully I'll have all the kinks worked out of the huge twist by the time it starts. Once again, thanks for the game, rex. I enjoyed playing with everyone and I hope to be your gamemaster soon. :P

Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

At least you didn't break your bike in the process, Mr. Dude. :p

Anyway, your idea sounds really good. Tricky, but good. I'll just make sure not to be on the top of the list next time. ;)

Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:12 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yeah, it was pretty alright this time, amirite? :p

I don't like giving clues away. I'm too lazy to come up with seriously intricate clues, and little two-line text things give it away. So they're not my style. I can see how you guys FEEL that you need them, but you don't. Look at what twistedturtwig did; he looked at who was doing what, when, and how often. Those are the kinds of things that really allow you eliminate people as the werewolves. And what I was expecting to happen. But it didn't so lol, I guess.

I will be handing out prizes to the werewolves soon. 10 saibux each.

Closing remarks: Skeleton should've gotten EP eliminated. And ShinyLucario never PMed me to kill someone. azul is responsible for almost every death.

Good game, everyone! Honestly, I'll be content with just playing now, though.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:43 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

See, told you that whoever killed me is good at this game. EP played well. Too well.
Time to sharpen my weapon for next time.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:47 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

gah crap I was following this and after round 4
I died in round 3 i figured out two out of 3 Shiny lucario had me fooled completely I would have never have guessed him. smart werewolves killing good players first and tt can vouch for me when i say i figiured 2 of them

Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7