It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Werewolf 17 - now without Roman numerals! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@/vXv\: Yep, that's how it works.

I have the Werewolf vote, but I won't start the round at least until tomorrow. SLEEP IN FEAR TONIGHT.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:14 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Just make it so dead people can't post, period... because the phrases "data" and "conjecture" are open to interpretation.

Unless, of course, everyone in this village is actually a zombie and can come alive at night/after they're dead and talk to the villagers.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
GODDAM BATS.
STEALIN MY BANANAZ.
*shot* I don't even think Golbat's a fruit bat, anyway. XD I missed round one though, blargh.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:18 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Zombies, ghosts, gargoyle-scorpion-bats, werewolves, man

What monster problem does this village NOT have

Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:58 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Skeleton wrote:

Skeletons. Oh wait, look who I quoted. Never mind.

On topic: So the stories Rex writes mean nothing except to add a little pezazz? Because that means accusing someone for what they said in the story is a completely void reason to accuse them. Keep that in mind when people vote. A Werewolf, in need of someone to vote out, will use any reason to justify it. If someone's reason is about the stories, it may be some evidence that they're a Werewolf.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DNA wrote:
Just make it so dead people can't post, period... because the phrases "data" and "conjecture" are open to interpretation.

Unless, of course, everyone in this village is actually a zombie and can come alive at night/after they're dead and talk to the villagers.

Don't worry, if it gets too out of hand with dead people influencing players, I'll just implement this. But for now, I hope it won't, so don't make me, people!

Additionally, I'd like to say that before you PM me with a question, I ask that you please read the rules to see if it's answered there. Don't PM me to "make sure" or anything, okay?

------------

The villagers were all going about their days again. Some had woken up early, to see if there had been another killing. Others slept in, confident that they gotten rid of the problem.

At first, the body wasn't apparent. Claydol was found by Shuckle, hanging in a tree. The villagers gathered around the tree, murmuring. Ponyta burst into tears; Jirachi said a prayer; Broshawott posted pictures of the body on BUNNIES. Then, Eelektross noticed a piece of paper tacked to Claydol's body.

We are amongst you, and three are we.

The voting began again. Everyone was desperate to stop the madness...

------------

The List wrote:
1. twistedturtwig - Image
2. Cherrygrove - {gligar} WE HATE BATS ROUND 2
3. azul - {sableye}
4. Dare234 - {typhlosion}
5. Mektar - {kabutops}
6. Mr. Dude - {ludicolo}
7. Wailord_2 - {forretress}
8. Edoc'sil - {gengar}
9. IceArceus12 - {jirachi}
10 Aquadude -Image
11. EvilPenguin - Broshawott Image
12. Skeleton - Image
13. JsXtm - {wobbuffet}
14. ShinyLucario - Image
15. DragoBoy - {shuckle}
16. sumo12345 - {ponyta}
17. DNA - {claydol} OM NOM ROUND 2
18. /vXv\ - {golbat} EATEN ROUND 1

Voting round 2 begins... NOW. GOGOGO

EDIT: oh, first to five or most after two days yaddayaddayadda.

Last edited by rex09 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:47 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I have no idea who to vote for. I'll just vote out Aquadude because I used an RNG and it picked him. Sorry dude.
Also, my sister is watching Chicken Little right now. I hate that movie, so I'm going to give it some votes, too.

AD: 1
Chicken Little: 42

Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Skeleton wrote:

You forgot aliens. :p There's me and Azul.

Anyway, my vote also goes to Aquadude. Sorry, but RNG does not lie. Also, what kind of eel floats?!? That seems a BIT suspicious to me.

On a side note, this game remind me of "And Then There Were None," by Agatha Christie. It's a good read, if anyone's interested.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:34 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

dang

Quote:
I hate that movie, so I'm going to give it some votes, too.

lol

clearly the wolves are smart to kill me off so early

Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:43 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I vote for Mr. dude, because if he is using an RNG then he obviously doesn't need to pay attention to who's getting knocked off!

Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm-a go with Mr. Dude too, the change of the subject seemed... stiff...

AD - 2
Mr. Dude - 2

Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:18 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

AD - 2
Mr. Dude - 2
TT- 1

just like last time. I just think that little twisted alien is a killer just look at him ....... or maybe don't look at him he may eat you next. chachachacha (teeth chattering)

3DS FC: 0104-0278-1948

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything

Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:51 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

gah crap I miss last round and look what happens I have a sneaking suspicion. Every single freaking time i play Mektar is a werewolf and I suspect the same thing again I vote for Mektar nothing personal just a force of habit. and how the **** could an eelektross kill a claydol easily I've always considered claydol a counter to any electric type. FYI to my knowledge I have NEVER been made a werewolf. one last thing Rex09 you may DQ Me if you wish for divulging info regarding the game

Mektar-1
Aquadude (me)-2
Mr. Dude 2
Twisted Turtwig- 1

Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I don't think you actually revealed anything. Feel free to correct me, though.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

azul wrote:
just like last time. I just think that little twisted alien is a killer just look at him ....... or maybe don't look at him he may eat you next. chachachacha (teeth chattering)

:cry: But I'm a nice alien... T.T. phone home.

Oh, and you're not one to talk Azul. You're just as much alien as I am. ;)

Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have never been the werewolf (save when I did ww101 & ww202) I've been killed first 3 times and i got a WW16 werewolf on the first turn (I was already dead so I didn't vote, NO one listen to me and the werewolf survived to the end and ended up winning), in ww15 I got the Evil Red Unown on the first turn, and then was promptly killed. In ww14 I got the first werewolf( And i didn't vote, cus I was dead already), ww12 was spammed to death, ww11(ZE) I died 1st then nailed a Zoroark 1st turn as I was dead, then came back to life and guessed the remaining 2, sadly no one listened to me till the end and the zoroarks won. ww11 I managed to survive till the end but I changed my focus off of a WW because they had dissappered, and no longer voteing. Before That I didn't play werewolf at all.

SO... I'll figure out who's a WW BUT I won't tell you who I think it is till you bring me back to life or you really start failing at the game. AKA Werewolves: 5 Killes Normal pokes: 0 correct kills

Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:18 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I think it's Twisted Turtwig. Just look at the list! The two people on the BOTTOM have been eaten, and he's on the TOP! Therefore, he's the werewolf.
Votes wrote:
Mektar -1
Aquadude - 2
Mr. Dude - 2
Twisted Turtwig - 2

Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
I vote Mektar, because I can. XD

Mektar -2
Aquadude - 2
Mr. Dude - 2
Twisted Turtwig - 2

Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:26 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Just because I accidentally missed round one and have scythes for arms does NOT make me the werewolf! And I had noticed that the people on the bottom of the list were being eaten before I even read JsXtm's post. So, I'm voting for TT.

Mektar -2
Aquadude - 2
Mr. Dude - 2
Twisted Turtwig - 3

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:33 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

JsXtm wrote:
I think it's Twisted Turtwig. Just look at the list! The two people on the BOTTOM have been eaten, and he's on the TOP! Therefore, he's the werewolf.

Mektar wrote:
Just because I accidentally missed round one and have scythes for arms does NOT make me the werewolf! And I had noticed that the people on the bottom of the list were being eaten before I even read JsXtm's post. So, I'm voting for TT.

That has nothing to do with it! The werewolves probably picked DNA and Bat Master because they know that they're good players who would probably pick them out if left in too long. It doesn't take a psychic type to figure that out. If I was the werewolf (which I'm not), I wouldn't do something so painfully obvious. Imma change my vote now.

Mektar- 3
Aquadude- 1
Mr. Dude- 2
Twisted Turtwig- 3

As much as I like Kabutops, I'm going to have to vote for you Mektar. Did you know that Kabutops drains the foes innards? Strong sign of werewolfism.

On a side note, I personally think that Azul is a werewolf. He was the first to blame me, probably to draw attention away from himself. He called me a "twisted alien" when he himself is one! He said he could hear my teeth chattering. Beheeyeem don't have teeth. Sableye do. Also, in Mystery Dungeon, the Sableye are the bad guys. All these just coincidence? I think not. I would vote for him this round, but it's already too late now. I know, I just KNOW that if I make it through this round, Azul will get me. Fine then. Don't trust me, all of you. I'll laugh when it's you the villagers decide to unjustly murder.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:06 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Mektar- 3. Oh, wait, its 4 now. Seriously, Kabutops = LETHAL. You even said so in the ghost pokemon thread in Pokemon center (Cant be bothered to provide a link)! Pwnage. Vote out from me.
Aquadude- 1
Mr. Dude- 2
Twisted Turtwig- 3
Yes I KNOW. Thank Goodness no one voted ME out...
(BEFORE YOU DO IT, PLEASE TAKE INTO ACCOUNT HOW UNREALISTIC A PONYTA EATING A GOLBAT AND CLAYDOL IS!!!)

Art page. I shall draw every single Pokemon and there is nothing you can do to stop meMUHAHAHA *ahem*

Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:59 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mektar: 5
Aquadude: 1
Mr. Dude: 2
TwistedTurtwig: 3
Sorry Mektar nothing personal but like sumo said Kabutops is a killer: "You even said so in the ghost pokemon thread in Pokemon center"

Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:18 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Damn it, Twistedturtwig is the werewolf! You're out next round anyway!

Check out My Brand New and Improved Trading Centre!!! THE SUPERSTORE IS NOW CLOSED

Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:12 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

The Pokemon you are has nothing to do with whether or not you're the werewolf. But I'm dead either way. I'll just come back as a {dusknoir} in the next one :lol:

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Round over.

-----------

Kabutops gasped, then started running as fast as he could. The angry and terrified villagers went after him, yelling and cursing the whole time. Someone launched a boulder; it missed. Another Pokemon drew a bow and arrow out of nowhere; they missed too.

Then Ludicolo had a bright idea. He grabbed Broshawott's laptop from out of the little otter's hands, and chucked it as hard as he could. It nailed Kabutops in the head, and he sprawled out, unconscious.

"MY COMPUTER!!! NOOOO!!" wailed Broshawott. "HOW AM I GOING TO GO TO SWAP FROM BUNNIES TO REDDIT NOW?!" The other villagers ignored him, instead advancing over to Kabutops and busting his head open with a rock. Satisfied, they all went home, thinking that justice had been done.

------------

The List wrote:
1. twistedturtwig - Image
2. Cherrygrove - {gligar} WE HATE BATS ROUND 1
3. azul - {sableye}
4. Dare234 - {typhlosion}
5. Mektar - {kabutops} CLEARLY DEADLY ROUND 2
6. Mr. Dude - {ludicolo}
7. Wailord_2 - {forretress}
8. Edoc'sil - {gengar}
9. IceArceus12 - {jirachi}
10 Aquadude -Image
11. EvilPenguin - Broshawott Image
12. Skeleton - Image
13. JsXtm - {wobbuffet}
14. ShinyLucario - Image
15. DragoBoy - {shuckle}
16. sumo12345 - {ponyta}
17. DNA - {claydol} OM NOM ROUND 2
18. /vXv\ - {golbat} EATEN ROUND 1

So, I'm waiting on werewolves now. I'm going to ask that you just avoid posting between rounds unless you feel it's absolutely necessary (between rounds meaning between me posting the lynch story and me posting the eating story, mkay?)

Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next