It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Super Mario RP! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Petey looked nervously back at Mario, and Mario nodded slightly. "Bowser's going to- He's ,aking a mind-ray, whatever that is," said Petey, now talking to both of them, "I heard his officers talking about it. Do you have any idea what it could be, or what it could be used for?"

Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:30 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Why would Bowser make a mind ray? What if was going to use it on all of Toad Town and turn them into zombies?", he thought.

Stewart stayed quiet, not wanting to interrupt.
------------------------

"Ah, here we are, Toad Harbor, just up ahead is Toad Town.", said Gregg, as he and Wallace stepped off the boat, and made their way towards Toad Town Ciy Hall.

"So, why are we here again?", asked Wallace.

"Well, the Princess of Mushroom Kingdom wants to thank use for saving her kingdom basically.", he replyed. "Although we saved the entire world, more than just her kingdom."

Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:43 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well, I don't-a know what-a mind-a-ray- is," said Mario, looking across at Stewart. Petey looked across at Stewart too, neither he or Mario knew what it was, the only person left was Stewart. "Do you know?" Asked Petey.

Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:48 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Stewart did know what a mind-ray is, since he had seen a lot of sci-fi movies invloving them; of course, cartoons helped too.

"Well, it's not too complicated, but it's not good if Bowser's created one. What it basically does is it uses a hypnotic ray that controls the brain. If Bowser has one, then he could control all of Toad Town, or even worse.", he explained to the two.

Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:25 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Uh oh, that doesn't sound good..." said Petey, "but Bowser always takes his time, I might just be able to fix your heating, Mario." Petey looked nervously around, before ducking inside Mario's house. He crept along the hallway, every step a lifetime. When Luigi stepped into the hallway to see what was going on, Petey actually jumped on him and put his knee to Luigi throat. "Oh, sorry Luigi, can;t be too careful!" Apologised Petey.

Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:38 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Stewart paused for a moment, then said, "I hope you're not just going to leave me out in this blistering heat, are you?" It was hot indeed, but then again, it was summer, or at least he thought it was.

"Does the video game dimension ever have season?"", he wondered.

Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:48 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Petey stepped off Luigi, and continued down the corridor. Finally he arrived at the living room. The heater next to the fire place was sweltering hot and spewing smoke, Petey felt sweaty just looking at it. "STEWART!" Petey shouted out the nearby window, "GET IN HERE!"

Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:57 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Stewart jumped inside, not taking anytime to run into the living room. He took a quick look at the fireplace, then at Petey, and quickly said, "What do you want me to do?"

Then it hit him, "Mario, go into the kitchen and turn on the faucet, now!"

Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:02 am
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zeke was sprinting through the hallway towards Bowser's chamber. He had just been summoned for a special assignment. As he pused his way through a crowd of Goombas, he began to wonder. What does the King want me to do now? In a matter of seconds, he reached the tall towering door that lead to Bowser's throne room. He slowly opened the door and walked in. When he entered, Bowser was sitting on his throne. There were a few other generals seated also. "I came as fast as I could." huffed Zeke. A Bob-omb with sunglasses approached him. "Please be seated, General Zeke." it said. Zeke sat down alongside the other generals. Bowser then stood up, ready to speak. "My generals, you have led many of my battles across the land. You all have served me well, but only two of you are being assigned this 'special' mission." Some of the generals swallowed big gulps. "I'll cut to the chase men. Everyone but Zeke and Mack, please exit my chamber. NOW!" He roared. The other generals ran out of the room. Zeke looked at Mack, the other chosen general. Great. I get to be with Mack, the most arrogant, cruel, and disgusting Magikoopa alive. Bowser then continued. "You two are my best generals. That's is why you two will work with each other on this misson. This mission is the most important one yet." Bowser gave the most snide look he could. "You two are going to destroy....... Toad Town!!" Bowser said this and began to cackle. Mack gave off a wicked smile. Zeke started to sweat. Oh great. Now I'm in big trouble. I can't destroy a town full of innocent civillians!

Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:08 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Yes, thank you, Stewart, now can you be my lookout? You never know when Bowser's spies are watching!" Petey said, looking shiftily around the room. Then, with no further ado, Petey put on a gasmask, and waded into the smoke. He approached the heater slowly, while putting on some thick gloves. "This is going to be tough!" he shouted, and pulled out a small spanner. Petey stood stil for a few moments, calculating, then lifted the spanner to eye level, took careful aim, and threw. The spanner hit the heater with a loud clank, left a small dent, and the heater stopped immediately. "There, all fixed," he said, with a grin.

Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:42 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Stewart was shocked. "Mario, nevermind about the faucet.", he said sheepishly.

"How did you do that?", he asked Petey.

((Sorry about the short post, butI'm very busy today, this'll probably my only post today, maybe.))

Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:26 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Petey looked across at Stewart, and a grin came across his reptilian face. "Well, Stewart, why don't I show you?" Petey reached under his shell and pulled out another spanner, "So, whaddya say?"

Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:10 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Stewart looked confused for a moment. "Um, sure, I guess.", he said, hesitant a little.

"What in the world is he up to?", he thought.

Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:32 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"If you insist..." Petey lifted the spanner to his eyeline, looked at Stewart over the top of it, aimed, and threw. The spanner seemed to hang in midair for a moment before it spun directly towards Stewarts head. "Now you can get a first-hand experience!" Said Petey, sincerely cheerful.

Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:13 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Stewart instinctively dodged the spanner by quickly lowering his head.

"What in the world are you trying to do?! Attack me?", exclamied Stewart. He quickly stood back up, and got into position to dodge another potential spanner.

Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:24 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Just as Stewart ducked, Mario walked into the room behind him. Th spanner connected with Mario's fuzzy moustache with a satisfying clunk. "Trying to attack you? Never!" said Petey, scandalised. Mario stood back up, a little dazed but otherwise fine, and pulled Stewart over.

"Never mind him," said Mario in a hushed tone, "he's just slightly insane." With that, Mario stood up and staggered off to another room.

Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:33 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Stewart stifled a chuckle as the spanner collided with Mario, but stopped when Mario stared at him.

"Slightly?", he scoffed. "He's nuttier than a fruit cake.", he finished as he sat down on a brown, leather sofa.

"I think I'll leave Mario my interior decorater's number.", thought Stewart as he glanced around the living room.

Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:39 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well, I've been away too long," said Petey, with a sigh, "I best be back at Bowser's battlements before brunch... hey! Alliteration!" Petey walked out the door, then walked back in, backwards. "Uh, Stewart, I might need a rear guard, would you mind coming along?"

Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:44 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Stewart jumped back out of the sofa, and said, "Sure, I'll accompany you. Just one thing. It'd be better if we stayed close to the river. I think we'd be safer." He walked out of the living room, and waited for Petey to exit from the door way.

Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:52 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Rich waits at the dock for the Ferry. The Ferry was a ship for the Chosen Ones to go to an Island.
He looks around for some food, and sees a French Fry stand a few feet away. He uses his long retractable tounge to snag a few. Again, he looks around, and sees no one else that could be another Chosen One. Rich knows that the ship won't come for another hour, but he thought that they'd be here. So he waits.

Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:05 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"River, eh?" Said Petey cautiously, "One of those flowing bits of water? I ain't seen one of those since yesterday... but if you insist..." Petey marched out the door and beckoned for Stewart to follow. With a quick nod, Petey said goodbye to Mario and Luigi.

"Merry Christmas," replied Mario, dazedly.

Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:20 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"What, you mean you've never seen Crystal River? It's not too far from here, and it leads near Bowser's Castle. And it's beautiful. I mean, the call it Crystal River for a reason.", Stewart said as they both left Mario's house, saying their goodbyes.

Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:24 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Oh, I've seen it, just not since yesterday..." Petey broke off slowly, then began humming a cheerful tune. "Y'know, water;s not my element, I'm a beast of the air! King of the sky!! Ruler of the... the... STRATOSPHERE!!!" Petey shouted, and looked up to the sky. "Too bad you can't fly..." Petey suddenly gave Stewart a sly look, "unless..."

Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:32 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Ruler of the stratosphere my foot.", remarked Stewart. "And what are you talking about? I can't fly, Yoshi's can't...fly......or can they?", he said as he took a quick glance at Petey and said slyly, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:40 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Probably not," said Petey hastily, "I have no idea what you're thinking, but I like the sound of it. Why don't you enlighten me." With all this talk of flying, Petey began to flap hi wings unconciously, and soon he was hovering several feet off the ground. "C'mon, what is it?"

Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next