It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Goth Family 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Yeah, so on their status page it says their body style is the basic mammal style thing but I'm pretty sure it's suppose to be the human style body.

Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:22 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I don't mean to double post or to be prudish but I made this thread several months ago but the problem is still there. Just making sure you got this message.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:38 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

What on earth are you on about?

Check out My Brand New and Improved Trading Centre!!! THE SUPERSTORE IS NOW CLOSED

Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:19 pm
THE POWER IS ON!

That wasn't necessary, IceArceus. Both of her posts were pretty clear.

Gothitelle's shape in particular was a minor thing that we took note of when you started this topic and then kind of forgot about in a sea of other non-site-related business. But the thing is, I just went through a bunch of Unova entries, and this isn't a problem exclusive to Gothitelle, as it seems EVERY BW Pokemon has the same body style in the Psydex which makes no sense. I checked the in-game Pokedex and there's NO body shape data; further, all of the bodystyle entries in our database for the BW Pokemon are left blank, despite a shape picture being displayed in the Psydex entries. I guess my main question is... are the Unova Pokemon meant to have shapes?

EDIT: Ignore the slashed out parts. I just didn't know how to find the body data. We didn't have the body info in our database because we couldn't find it when we looked through the game's info. It's also added now. Sorry it took so long to reply!

Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:10 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Frost wrote:

When you say pretty clear, I don't quite understand what you're on about because I dont think they mentioned Gothita/Gothorita/Gothitelle or Psydex in any of their posts. I was struggling to understand it and with hindsight, should have rephrased my reply. Goth family could refer to anything related to Goth families, not just the actual Pokemon.

Check out My Brand New and Improved Trading Centre!!! THE SUPERSTORE IS NOW CLOSED

Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:19 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

IceArceus12 wrote:
Frost wrote:

When you say pretty clear, I don't quite understand what you're on about because I dont think they mentioned Gothita/Gothorita/Gothitelle or Psydex in any of their posts. I was struggling to understand it and with hindsight, should have rephrased my reply. Goth family could refer to anything related to Goth families, not just the actual Pokemon.

>Goth Family
>GOTHita
>GOTHorita
>GOTHitelle

seems obvious to me

Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

EvilPenguin wrote:
IceArceus12 wrote:
Frost wrote:

>Goth Family
>GOTHita
>GOTHorita
>GOTHitelle

seems obvious to me

Did they mention the word Pokemon? I can see Goth, im not that stupid, but the word Goth doesn't relate just to Pokemon, unless i'm mistaken

Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:08 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

IceArceus12 wrote:
EvilPenguin wrote:
IceArceus12 wrote:
Frost wrote:

>Goth Family
>GOTHita
>GOTHorita
>GOTHitelle

seems obvious to me

Did they mention the word Pokemon? I can see Goth, im not that stupid, but the word Goth doesn't relate just to Pokemon, unless i'm mistaken

youre on a pokemon forum. we occasionally discuss pokemon here

Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:59 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

IceArceus12 wrote:

You're the kind of person that is completely unable to infer anything from the information you're given, aren't you?

This is Viridian Forest, a sub-forum for bugs pertaining to the site or the forums (both Pokémon-related), so anything posted in here will almost certainly pertain to one of those two things, and thus would also pertain to Pokémon. In the context of Pokémon, "Goth Family" would refer to the Gothita line. "Body style" is a term used in the Pokédex (and thus the Psydex), and Humanshape is one of the various styles.

You were given all the information you required to understand what coolcatkim22 was saying, you just don't bother actually reading what they said.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]