It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:47 am

Forum rules


ALL GLORY TO THE FLOATING CLEFFA
Image



Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Lets get something straight here... 
Author Message
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 5:43 pm
Posts: 1312
Gallade Roxas wrote:
rex09 wrote:
The only problem is, I can't think of any way to directly compare the pain of getting hit in each gender's private parts. So, can we actually know which one hurts more? I would still say getting hit in the balls hurts more, though.

I'm sure there's some way to do it scientifically, like examining the pain nerves or something.

Frankly, I'd rather not think about it. :?

Yeah, but what kind of **** would actually volunteer to be test subjects? O_o

_________________
Image


Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:25 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 12:49 pm
Posts: 374
Location: Off somewhere being malignantly narcissistic...
I have a feeling I'd be surprised how many people would volunteer. :?

_________________
Image
"What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it gives forth a sound
It's got wires that vibrate, and give music; what can this thing be that I've found?

See how it sings like a sad heart, and joyously screams out its pain
Sounds that build high like a mountain, and notes that fall gently like rain."

~Neil Peart


Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:33 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:16 pm
Posts: 111
Location: North America. So far at least.
Well there's a reason sackTAP is a phrase and it's well known to hurt like hell. Really, a light hit to the balls and I'm down for at least 2 minutes. I accidentally hit a girl in the boob and she goes "Ow you hit me in the boob" we laugh and continue whatever we're doing.

_________________
My pokemon games
Blue: Hiatus (just not wanting to play Kanto now)
Yellow: Hiatus ("")
Sapphire: Blaziken Sololocke (heading for Wattson)
Platinum: Regular (preparing for Candice, grinding up my new Glaceon)
Soulsilver: Regular (exploring Kanto and fighting random trainers to gain some levels to then fly around and take on all the gyms super quickly)
White: Regular (post-game crap, not doing much currently, because most of the post game content is battles that I'm not ready for and stuff that requires HMs I don't want to use)


Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:30 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:37 pm
Posts: 200
Location: Marble Garden Zone.
Yes it does hurt, especially when you're in gym class and the person with the meanest kick (who usually kicks the ball very high) has that one low kick and my reaction time was a bit slow... thankfully I had a friend there who was willing to get me to the nurse's office... the bus ride home was one of the worst ever...
So yeah, my chances of being a father might be done because of that one kick... sadly I'm only 16.

But on the other hand, I have seen 2 girls get hit with a kickball in the chest. One had A's maybe B's, the other girl was probably a C or D. The smaller girl seemed to take more pain, but she was about 95 lbs (43 kg) while the other said she was 135 lbs (61 kg). (Yes I'm kind of a nerd. An unattractive nerd lol)

_________________
I thought images could be 250 pixels high? But in sigs the height limit is 200? :?


Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:17 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:34 am
Posts: 226
Location: Arizona, USA
Krisp ... #1, personally, I think he deserved it to an extent.

But ... the best way I can describe the pain involved for a guy is this; all women's self-defense classes teach you to knee a male attacker in the balls. There is a reason for this; even a moderate impact in this area can leave a male attacker completely incapacitated for several minutes. This is not an exaggeration. It is why there is a huge industry built upon simply protecting those very parts from impacts. I have seen guys go down like they've been shot during a fight because they left themselves open to a kick there, they will, most likely, not be able to fight anymore. My field training officer (when I was a rookie cop in San Diego) told me; if you get in a fight and someone kicks you there ... you won't be able to fight any more ... get out your gun - make sure YOU are the one to go home alive. Men have been known to completely lose consciousness from a hard impact in the gonads. THAT is how painful it can be.

Now, I have seen women in fights. I have seen women get hit HARD in the breast - I have never yet seen that completely incapacitate someone. Yes, it hurts, a lot (from what I've seen and heard), and there are other glands in the human body that make good strike points in a fight, so it is painful. In fact, I have seen one time where a girl got punched in the breast by a guy ... she knocked him out with one punch - but he was a jerk, obviously, and had a glass jaw to boot, he was constantly picking on girls because he thought they wouldn't fight back (this was when I was in high school). He stopped picking on girls after that, BTW.

The thing is though, this guy was just rude. That sort of thing is uncalled for, if you ask me. And if you're going to start crap like that, you've got to be prepared for payback. As the old saying goes; "revenge is a dish best served cold."

_________________
Yes ... I'm 55 years old and only began playing Pokémon in '09. I may have to grow old, but I do NOT have to grow up!

3DS FC (Y and X): 0834-1199-3647

See my photos and paintings on deviantArt at: http://barn0wl.deviantart.com/

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/grumpydispatcher

FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/FlagBarnOwl

"FlagBarn0wl" Blog: http://flagbarnowl.blogspot.com/


Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:44 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:46 am
Posts: 1549
im somewhat surprised that no girls have responded to this topic to back krisp up; so far its only been males unless i missed someone. can we get another female response?

inb4 no girls on the internet, etc

_________________
Image


Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:43 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 12:49 pm
Posts: 374
Location: Off somewhere being malignantly narcissistic...
EvilPenguin wrote:
im somewhat surprised that no girls have responded to this topic to back krisp up; so far its only been males unless i missed someone. can we get another female response?

Yeah, you're right. I think the guys here have proven that getting nailed in the balls hurts way more, though.

_________________
Image
"What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it gives forth a sound
It's got wires that vibrate, and give music; what can this thing be that I've found?

See how it sings like a sad heart, and joyously screams out its pain
Sounds that build high like a mountain, and notes that fall gently like rain."

~Neil Peart


Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:53 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 pm
Posts: 2280
Location: In your house, nunchuking all of your shit.
Well everyone shared their story. Now its my turn. One day in gym, we were playing dodgeball and I was the last guy on my team against 2 opponnets. I had a ball in hand and 1 in reserve. Threw the ball and got the other guy out. Now, I am kinda small so I have to spin to get range and velocity for the ball. So I turn around to get the other ball and my friend Marissa yells "TYLER, WATCH OUT!". So I turn around to see where the ball is coming from and where its going to. Where its coming from: A 180-pound-all-muscle-no-fat 'human tank'. And this guy spins for accuracy and just cuz he can. Where its headed to: Upper inner-left-thigh. Now, when it hit, I felt my leg go numb becuz it absorbed most of the impact. The ricochet to the nads wasnt fun. I couldnt feel them for 20 minutes and couldnt feel the left til I got home, which was three hours later. Oh, and my friends gf hit him in the nads with the metal side of a tennis raquet. He had a limp for 4 days.

_________________
"As I look up from the ground
I see darkness all around
And I'm lost but can be found up in the sky
Goodbye
"


Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:10 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:12 pm
Posts: 1400
Location: Aurora, CO
I could tell you kids stories about ball sacks and breastamuses, but apparently everyone else is sharing and I like to laugh at people's expense (it's my second job, after being a full time human rights activist). However I will attest that it hurts to be hit in the balls, because they're sensitive, and I will also attest that getting hit in the boob hurts, because they're sensitive, therefore being one for equal rights and all, I think that we should all just go with that they both hurt (and it doesn't matter which hurts more, because if it hurts, it hurts). Problem solved.

Or we could get test subjects, hit them in the boob or balls, given gender obviously, and then laugh maniacally at them. ('Cause y'know, laughing at other's expense, and all that).

Also, krisp, hitting a dude with bagels in the balls is awesome, mostly because how often does anyone share stories about being hit in the balls by bagels!?


Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:58 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:33 am
Posts: 1214
Location: Pretty much anywhere, and always running
Nbareshiram wrote:
Nbareshiram wrote:
I play HOCKEY, not soccer. Well, i kinda play hockey, but, I am trying out for a Greenwich, CT hockey team such as:
Greenwich blues
Mid fairfield blues
Westchester express (the guy who hit me in the balls is on that team. However, that incident was in knee hockey:)




BTW people, I'm only 10. TEN. for anyone who wonders, To recap:
Ten years old.
Live in Connecticut.
Male.

...

Are you trying to get stalked?

Also, I thought you signed a contract saying you were thirteen? :|

_________________
"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."
- The Book Thief


Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:10 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 pm
Posts: 2280
Location: In your house, nunchuking all of your shit.
Are you sure? Because six year olds are finally learning how to read & write. I remember how horrible my writing was when I was that age. Trust me, you're probably the youngest member on this site. I don't see any posts with horrible grammar. Most, if not all, 6-yr-olds don't even know how to use a keyboard or a computer.

_________________
"As I look up from the ground
I see darkness all around
And I'm lost but can be found up in the sky
Goodbye
"


Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:10 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 pm
Posts: 2280
Location: In your house, nunchuking all of your shit.
You didn't write that? Then who did?

_________________
"As I look up from the ground
I see darkness all around
And I'm lost but can be found up in the sky
Goodbye
"


Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:43 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:34 am
Posts: 397
Location: Movieland
Turnin' 20 in a month, yo

I've been kicked in the balls once. I was probably nine at the time, and it was an accident (was it...?) and it wasn't fun, and I didn't even have the option of falling on the ground because I was in a swimming pool.

It's not the kind of pain that triggers crying though, it's more like you want to tell the planet and your own body: Go away. I need to be alone.

_________________
Whoever wins... has to change into a yellow outfit, okay?


Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:31 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:01 am
Posts: 117
Location: How about NO?
The pain is probably equal, I think. Yes, I actually sorta tested this out with me and one of the people who has been posting in this topic a lot. Justified punishment!


Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:45 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 pm
Posts: 2280
Location: In your house, nunchuking all of your shit.
IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!! And it wasn't justified.

_________________
"As I look up from the ground
I see darkness all around
And I'm lost but can be found up in the sky
Goodbye
"


Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:18 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 pm
Posts: 2280
Location: In your house, nunchuking all of your shit.
No. It's because Drago_girl and I personally know each other. It wasnt justified because I accidently hit her in the chest when we were playing around. EVERY SINGLE TIME I STOOD UP, BAM!!! Right in the nads!!! I couldnt stand up for more than an hour! It frickin hurt, and it certainly wasn't justified. I hit her once. The extra five kicks to the nads were not nessecary.

_________________
"As I look up from the ground
I see darkness all around
And I'm lost but can be found up in the sky
Goodbye
"


Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:31 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:00 pm
Posts: 1082
Location: I am Error.
If you guys wanna know how it hurts to get punched in the boobs: Twist you **** harder as you can. For girls it hurts like 5 times more.

Yes, it hurts to get a pack of bagel in the jewels, but not enough to fall down.

Congratz to me itz my 100th post!!!!! :D

_________________
Still searching for shiny Rapidash, hatched 1000 eggs!
Image
Thanks DragoBoy for this awesome sig and Mektar for the astonishing avatar!!!


Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:31 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 pm
Posts: 2280
Location: In your house, nunchuking all of your shit.
:objection:
I got sack tapped with a sandwich. I almost vomited. How you think a pack of bagels to the nuts doesn't hurt confounds me.

_________________
"As I look up from the ground
I see darkness all around
And I'm lost but can be found up in the sky
Goodbye
"


Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:11 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:00 pm
Posts: 1082
Location: I am Error.
Cuz i got worse ;)
I fell down and crushed my balls on a metal bar in a playground. Blue Ballz!!!
Anyway... a sandwich, really? :|
I also got an ice ball in the jewelz... but a sandwich...????

_________________
Still searching for shiny Rapidash, hatched 1000 eggs!
Image
Thanks DragoBoy for this awesome sig and Mektar for the astonishing avatar!!!


Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:19 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:13 am
Posts: 690
Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Let me put it like this: Pain is measured in units called 'dels'. Childbirth is about 57 dels. Passing a kidney stone is about 60. A hard kick or other hit in the testicles can be anywhere from 400.... to nine thousand dels.

_________________
"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses." -Abraham Lincoln
"You can't argue with all the fools in the world- it's best to let them have their way and trick them while they're not looking." -Brom
Credit to Jester for the avatar!


Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:47 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:01 am
Posts: 117
Location: How about NO?
GhostPony750 wrote:
If you guys wanna know how it hurts to get punched in the boobs: Twist you **** harder as you can. For girls it hurts like 5 times more.

Yes, it hurts to get a pack of bagel in the jewels, but not enough to fall down.

Congratz to me itz my 100th post!!!!! :D

>implying that the pain of a titty twister is equal to the pain of getting hit in the boobs.
Fail.
Getting hit in a place that is pretty much all fat doesn't hurt much.
Taking a hit from anything to an unsupported muscle hurts more, I'm sure. What country are you from? I'll make sure to avoid ever going there.


Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:15 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:00 pm
Posts: 1082
Location: I am Error.
Quote:
Getting hit in a place that is pretty much all fat doesn't hurt much.
Taking a hit from anything to an unsupported muscle hurts more, I'm sure. What country are you from? I'll make sure to avoid ever going there.

Hmm?
Don't put words in my mouth. Also, you insulted me in this post. Not funny at all. You say "boobs" are only fat? It is where you produce milk for ur baby, so its full of nerves. So yes, it hurts alot.

_________________
Still searching for shiny Rapidash, hatched 1000 eggs!
Image
Thanks DragoBoy for this awesome sig and Mektar for the astonishing avatar!!!


Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:46 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:01 am
Posts: 117
Location: How about NO?
I think I know how my body works better than you. I didn't put words in your mouth. I'm not a jackass who does that. Get your facts straight. Whoever taught you sex ed did not know what they were saying.


Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:30 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:00 pm
Posts: 1082
Location: I am Error.
Drago_girl wrote:
I think I know how my body works better than you. I didn't put words in your mouth. I'm not a jackass who does that. Get your facts straight. Whoever taught you sex ed did not know what they were saying.

1. Yes, you put words in my mouth
2. Thanks for another insult.
3. I asked my sister, my mother, my girlfriend, and some random girls: Yes it hurts. If you don't feel anything, its cuz ur boobs are not normal. (My balls neither :mrgreen: )

_________________
Still searching for shiny Rapidash, hatched 1000 eggs!
Image
Thanks DragoBoy for this awesome sig and Mektar for the astonishing avatar!!!


Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:56 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:01 am
Posts: 117
Location: How about NO?
Ok. Whatever. I guess I know nothing then.
I give up. Apparently, you're too thick headed to be wrong (That insult is intentional). Now, will you quit acting like you know everything and quit acting so immature and stop being hypocritical?
Thank you.


Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:25 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.