It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
 full pokedex? 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

so have any one gotne a full pokedex yet and im not talking about the 3 pokemon u cant get yet there not in this yet and if u have them u cheated so w/e
i have goten the Unova Region completed and working on the rest i have about 300 of them so im almsot done

Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:48 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

firekknight wrote:
so have any one gotne a full pokedex yet and im not talking about the 3 pokemon u cant get yet there not in this yet and if u have them u cheated so w/e
i have goten the Unova Region completed and working on the rest i have about 300 of them so im almsot done

Trust me. I've been playing Pokemon since Leafgreen. You are never done filling the pokedex. Since they make a new game every couple years I've given up. If they ever make a final game, then I will try again.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:46 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

just got 151 of 151 for 1st gem i know have 527 total pokemon

Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:37 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Yeah, if you want the satisfaction of getting a full Pokedex, definitely go for Gen I games, Gen II of you want a real challenge.

See how it sings like a sad heart, and joyously screams out its pain
Sounds that build high like a mountain, and notes that fall gently like rain."

~Neil Peart

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:12 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I've never really tried to complete the National Pokedex before, but recently, I've started to take an interest in it. But first, I need to complete the Unova Pokedex. :/ Curse you Black exclusives! I can't seem to find a Vullaby/Mandibuzz or Tornadus anywhere! No one wants to trade. :cry:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:33 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I've found that completing the pokedex in Gen. 4 is relatively easy, thanks to all the pokemon you can find in-game, about 250. I have three GBA pokemon games, for Pal Park, a Wi-Fi signal, and I'm only missing 22 pokemon.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.
92% of teens would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your sig if you are the 8% who would be laughing.

Diamond FC: 5199-4994-9415
White FC: 0089-1661-3588

Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Wow, nice job! 22 Pokemon away from the Gen IV Pokedex is really good!

See how it sings like a sad heart, and joyously screams out its pain
Sounds that build high like a mountain, and notes that fall gently like rain."

~Neil Peart

Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:38 pm
Profile WWW
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I completed the Nationaldex in Soulsilver. It was a huge endeavor. The only Pokemon I cheated to get were Deoxys and Arceus. I'm only bothering to do the Unovadex in Black, which I'm also done with.

@twistedturtwig: I could get you a Vullaby & Mandibuzz for something useful. I'd even give you my Tornadus if you have any legit shinies. PM me if you're interested.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:26 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'm trying for full pokedex on Platinum and what i would recommend is get Emerald and Heartgold or Soulsilver because if you migrate from Emerald you can get a lot of pokemon out of that and trading yourself in Hg/Ss will get you both Kanto and Johto pokemon. Plus there are lots of legendaries in Hg/Ss so that makes the task a load easier. if you have friends who will trade unobtainable pokemon as well, that's fantastic. Or if you want to go to the events or use action replays/cheats yourself, that's cool. I have Sapphire, Platinum, Soul Silver, and Black and in Platinum i'm pretty close to a full dex and that's what i do. does that help at all? Sorry if it doesn't.

I consider these all to be very canon. PM me if you are involved in these ships somehow. Or like writing fanfictions around these ships. Either way!
ILU all! <3

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:47 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I have completed the Pokedex on Soul Silver without cheats at all. (Needed tradebacks for the odd one or two). It wasn't easy but I guess it was worth it in the end!

Check out My Brand New and Improved Trading Centre!!! THE SUPERSTORE IS NOW CLOSED

Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:59 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
Did it on Platinum, transferring some of those 'mons to HG so I can complete it there, and then migrating some to White so I can have a full dex there. It takes time and effort, but for someone with OCD, worth it. Lol.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:11 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'm getting a 3DS right now and, since I never had a DS, I'm gonna buy all gen IV and V games. The last Pokemon games I played were gen III games (Hoenn and Kanto remakes). Therefore, I'm really looking forward to completing my national pokedex on Pokemon Black! However, I'm a little bit worried with some Pokemon, like Zorua, Zoroark and the Regis, because they aren't event Pokemon, but they are event-related Pokemon and you need them to complete it. :(

I completed my national pokedex (except the event Pokemon, like Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, etc) on Pokemon Blue (several years ago), Pokemon Silver (three years later) and Pokemon Sapphire (with the help of Pokemon LeafGreen and FireRed, last year). Those were long, but awesome experiences! All that time spent was really worth it! Especially when you do it with some friends!

Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:12 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

when you get the national dex in the gen 4 games you can migrate all your gen 3 pokemon to your gen 4 games to bad the 3ds doesn't have a gameboy advance slot.

Black Friend Code: used in trades gmt - 06:00 central time us
Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:
3695-0533-8271 this one has reached 100 friends if you want a safari from me use the 2nd friend code.
2nd 3ds friend code: 1821-9478-7101
Black2 Friend Code: Chris 0519 5118 7320

Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:43 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

emeraldversion13 wrote:
Trust me. I've been playing Pokemon since Leafgreen. You are never done filling the pokedex. Since they make a new game every couple years I've given up. If they ever make a final game, then I will try again.

wow u started with Leafgreen way to be a pokemon Neil Armstrong. But first off, if you fill the pokedex in Black and Whtie by getting all 646 pokemon in the game (excluding Keldeo, Meloetta, and genesect; right now im in the 520's i think) that's filling the pokedex. Forget about potential future pokemon. And why would make a final pokemon game? Pokemon's too good to end :)

Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:02 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I have never even finished half of the Pokedex, ever, in any game. I might try in Black though, if I don't randomly give up.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:23 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Fiefire wrote:
... like Zorua, Zoroark and the Regis, because they aren't event Pokemon, but they are event-related Pokemon and you need them to complete it. :( ...

I'm sure that Zorua's will be up for trade often, as you can breed a Zoroark (obtained from a shiny beast event) and get a Zorua egg. I was worried about that when I missed the Celebi but got shiny Entei/Suicune/Raikou. Personally, I will have my Zorua's breeding like rabbits and will trade them out. :lol:

Man, this thread makes me feel like I should step up my game! I was meaning to complete the 496 dex in Gen IV, but i was too slow, and BW released. I see that Mektar completed the Unova dex; Kudos! I havent even completed White. -sigh- I'm so behind.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]