Offense 29%  29%  [ 2 ]
Midfield 29%  29%  [ 2 ]
Defense 29%  29%  [ 2 ]
Goalie 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 7

Anybody here good at soccer? 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I've been playing soccer for only four years, but I'm really good as goalie and defense. What about the rest of the Psypoke communtiy?

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.
92% of teens would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your sig if you are the 8% who would be laughing.

Diamond FC: 5199-4994-9415
White FC: 0089-1661-3588

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:57 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

By Offense do you mean Striker? If thats so then im a striker
Im pretty good at football, I once almost got into an academy (in the uk)
since then i've given up on club football but i play informally regularly
I would say im one of the best in my group of football friends though, in answer to your question

Check out My Brand New and Improved Trading Centre!!! THE SUPERSTORE IS NOW CLOSED

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:13 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yes, I guess I do mean striker. Whatever the position is that's in the front of the field, and most commonly scores goals.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.
92% of teens would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your sig if you are the 8% who would be laughing.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:44 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I love soccer! I don't play on a team anymore but I play with my friends often :lol:

Time Zone: MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
----------------------------------
Trading Thread
----------------------------------

Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:49 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Oh boy, umm, no I am not very good at soccer at all really unless I'm the Goalie as it's the position I had the most success with that 1 time in PE when we played it...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I think midfield's the best position cuz u get to support in both offense and defense and some of the top goal scorers like Landon Donovan, Givopanni Dos Santos, and Wesley Shneijder are midfielders

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:37 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I've played soccer for eight years, but for the last two years, my soccer league hasn't had enough people signup. One year only three joined, and the last year, there was only me. :| Yeah, just my cruddy luck. I'm an ok player, but can occasionally perform very well. I mostly play in the defensive position, and occasionally play offense. I can't catch or throw any type of ball for my life, so the first (and only) time I ever played goalie, it turned out near-cataclysmic. It's my second-favorite sport, only next to cross-country/track.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:01 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I would have done cross-country or track, because I'm really fast, but I get tired really fast. That's why I play defense. The rest of my team is so good I almost never have to do anything! :D Our coach sucks though... *sigh* hopefully better luck next season.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:17 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I actually am the starting Left Midfielder for my travel soccer team where I live and have scored a crap-load of goals on offense and defense. I even have scored a goal while playing goalie before. But I mostly play midfield otherwise.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:06 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]