It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:10 pm

Forum rules

ALL GLORY TO THE FLOATING CLEFFA

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Lets get something straight here... 
Lite Four
Lite Four

Okay, so, I was "zoning" (stupid walmart word for pulling stuff foward in the dept) with my friend at work. We flirt a lot despite him having other "commitments" :O and when I wasn't looking he chucked a package of bagels at me. Now, I am a pretty laid back person and I know when someone is joking with me, but he hit me in a pretty sensitive um...area (the chest). I hid the pain but it was hard to because getting hit there HURTS. So yeah, I waited until he let his guard down and picked up another package of bagels. I waited until I was 100% sure he couldn't see what I was about to do then JACKPOT. I hit him square in the nads with it. Now I didn't chuck them that hard. I couldn't believe it but he keeled over in pain and started whining. I couldn't believe it, this guy can take all kinds of sexual harassment from me but he can't take a shot in the crotch?! My typical response was:

After some convincing I felt kinda bad and told him sorry but does it hurt THAT bad? Like....all I did was chuck some bagels at his family jewels. I tried explaining how it hurts to get hit in the boob and he wouldn't listen to reason, he insisted it hurt more getting hit in the crotch.

Tell me Psypoke. Who do you believe, me or him? Who got hurt the most? I'd say he hit me harder but he says it hurt him more despite not having boobs and having no **** clue. Only answer this if you have one or the other, having man boobs because you're a hambeast doesn't count (p.s. MAN THE HARPOONS.)

Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:22 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Being a guy, all I can say is that it HURTS to get hit hard right there. I don't know how bad getting hit hard in the chest for a girl would be; but since he did it to you first, I'd say he was fair game after that.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:15 am
THE POWER IS ON!

Uh, yes, it does hurt to get hit there. A LOT. As much as you probably don't want to hear it or won't believe it, male genitalia is almost certainly MUCH more sensitive than female mammaries. Just look at their location on the body: the testes are located externally because they're so sensitive that men wouldn't be able to create sperm if they were located internally.

Even so much as accidentally dropping something that isn't very heavy (like, say, a video game controller) on them could make a guy flinch for a second or two, much less throwing a package of bagels at them. Guys on TV aren't exaggerating when they collapse to the floor and practically die for ten minutes when a girl kicks them in the balls; that's pretty much what happens.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:55 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i got hit down in the crotch area once in soccer and it **** killed for about 20 minutes

Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:07 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I got hit there by a football (it really cemented my hatred for the game) and honestly, I almost got sick. Then again, that was faaaaar more painful than just dropping something on them.

It is ridiculously painful. It's not even like pain...there's nothing like it. One of my guy friends also agreed with me that it goes up through your whole body. Like seriously, I wish girls could feel it to understand. ;_;

Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:36 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Uh, I had a rock thrown there, and not only did it hurt, it scarred me.
I was wearing basketball shorts and it just tore things up, now I have a creepy scar on my nutsack.
It's not like anything spilled out, but I was bleeding and they had to stitch it. That is a terrible feeling which should never have to be dealt with.

Now, Psypoke, you are the only one who knows this, besides the doctors, my dad and the asses who threw the rock.

Trust me, getting hit in the crotch hurts way worse.
But I have seen some girls who were actually kneed in the crotch and got hurt really bad. but that's because there is a bone there.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:38 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Getting hit in the nards hurts a lot, it can even hurt if it is bagels or bread getting lopped onto them. I believe him to the point, but also he shouldn't have started it by throwing the first package of bagels at your chest.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:44 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Getting hit in the crotch is one of the most painful things that has ever happened to me. I've been burnt, cut, and bruised, but being kneed in the balls unexpectedly is one of the most painful things I can remember. You were right to throw the bagels at him, though. An eye for an eye is the best kind of justice.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:04 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I hear kicking a woman in her nads can hurt just as much (deep upward foot kick maybe?), but it's just harder to do since it's not exposed like men's.

Women's breasts are sensitive to pain too yes, but not to the extent of the reproductive organs of either gender I would say.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:21 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

oh god getting kicked in the balls is the worst thing ever. I was kicked there one day before class when i was 8 and i threw up on the guy's shoe. and then i couldnt go to class that day.

i dunno how much actually being hit in the breasts hurts but ive poked girls there before when im teasing them and they just get annoyed at the action, not any pain.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:52 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: I'm... Right Here, Right Now, Right Here, Right Now...
Hardest I got hit in the happy sack was during a game of football (the proper one, with the spherical ball) when I was in goal, a guy with one of the hardest shots in my year pelted it from about 20 yards out, I misjudged it and it hit me right in the :censored: .

Thought of this a soon as I read Krisp's post:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBQf23EAyOI

:D

Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:26 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sometimes I get tapped in the balls, and I think, "it won't hurt that badly" to prepare myself for the fact that it will hurt for at least a minute. Usually a light hit to the testes doesn't hurt immediately, but every unexpected tap is felt. I'd rather take a serious punch to the face than a playful toss of comestibles to the balls. And by serious punch, I mean a face-splitting slam to the eye.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:34 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

....Who the **** is flicking you in the balls? o_O

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:06 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

... :?                      

Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:42 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: I'm... Right Here, Right Now, Right Here, Right Now...
Also it doesn't seem to have been mentioned the when you get hit in the balls it also causes pain in your kidneys which from my experiences can take longer than your nuts to stop aching, but might differ between guys.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:40 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Holy :censored: it hurts to get hit in the crotch. And with a bag of bagels, too? Hard food+multiple items in bag=Omnishot. I have no idea how it feels to get hit in the chest as the other gender, but I vouch for the dude. >.<

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sometimes you don't even have to do anything and they'll start to hurt.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:58 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Sparrow wrote:
Sometimes you don't even have to do anything and they'll start to hurt.

You might have chlamydia.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

First: Uh, yeah. Getting nailed in the balls hurts. You know, A LOT. I've been punched there before, and it's completely awful. Luckily I went into that 'automatic armadillo mode' that probably saved my life. But being pegged with a bag of bagels? That actually might hurt more. And why bagels? Just kind of weird.

Second is this:

EvilPenguin wrote:
i dunno how much actually being hit in the breasts hurts but ive poked girls there before when im teasing them and they just get annoyed at the action, not any pain.

Lol. :lol: Also, I have a question. How old were you when you poked a girl's breast to tease them? If you were older when you did that then it's not really weird, because I could picture that happening, but if someone is in Elementary School and does that, I could only assume that they would be some kind of mini-player... I guess it's up to the person who does it to decide if the title "mini-player" is good or not.

See how it sings like a sad heart, and joyously screams out its pain
Sounds that build high like a mountain, and notes that fall gently like rain."

~Neil Peart

Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:43 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Porygon 3 wrote:
How old were you when you poked a girl's breast to tease them?

17 and it was to my best friend.

so while i was working at the waterfront with camp last week i was pulling a canoe up the bank and slipped in the mud and my dick got pinned between the canoe and the ground. i took the rest of the day off because i couldnt do anything else.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:48 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Oh OK, it's just that my first impression is that you were young when that happened.

And that must've hurt really bad...

~Neil Peart

Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:15 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oh yeah, even the slightest impact down there hurts like the dickens.

Once we were playing kickball in my middle school gym class, and the ball came flying right in between the legs. I had to sit down for the rest of the game, because for the next twenty minutes, I felt like he-double hockey sticks.

From what I've heard, it's a much greater sensation of pain than a girl getting hit in the chest.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:10 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The only problem is, I can't think of any way to directly compare the pain of getting hit in each gender's private parts. So, can we actually know which one hurts more? I would still say getting hit in the balls hurts more, though.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:33 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Haha yeah, this is one of life's greatest questions.

~Neil Peart

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:33 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

rex09 wrote:
The only problem is, I can't think of any way to directly compare the pain of getting hit in each gender's private parts. So, can we actually know which one hurts more? I would still say getting hit in the balls hurts more, though.

I'm sure there's some way to do it scientifically, like examining the pain nerves or something.

Frankly, I'd rather not think about it. :?

Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:03 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next