It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 1180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 48  Next
 Official "What is your Favorite Pokemon" thread 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I love Togetic. I also love Mew, and Mewtwo.

Last edited by N+SStudios on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:29 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Gotta go with my boy Alakazam. Pure and simple-he did work.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:19 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mine changed...
Top Favorites (non-legends)
{blaziken} (Yes, still.) {dusknoir} {espeon} {dragonite} {gallade} {eevee}
Legends
{rayquaza} Zekrom, Reshiram, {manaphy} {azelf} {moltres}
Final Starters
{blaziken} {empoleon} {blastoise} {infernape} {swampert} {sceptile}

Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:08 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

my favorite would have to be {scizor}
i like it more when its shiny

Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:43 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Zero Cool wrote:
Anyways I have to say my favorite will always be Mewtwo {mewtwo} who I think should have better stats than the highly overrated Arceus {arceus}.

When I think of my favorite Pokemon of all time it always comes back to Mewtwo {mewtwo} (thus my name).
I love his overall power and depth, and his story is so intense, sad and touching. Mewtwo is the original "Most Powerful Pokemon" and forever will be.
The creators of Pokemon took a big step forward when they introduced him to the Pokemon world.

[color=#BF40FF]~*[/color][color=#8040BF]-[/color][color=#8000FF]Two[/color][color=#8000BF]*~[/color]

Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:22 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Let's see, probably either {gengar} or {blaziken}

Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm going to make a nice list. I think I've already posted on this before, but I'm going to post again anyways.

1. {flaaffy} Flaaffy. I always loved Flaaffy as a child, and still do.
2. {squirtle} Squirtle. The Squirtle Squad is just so awesome.
3. {venomoth} Venomoth. I always loved Venomoth, especially when he destroyed Koga for me.
4. {magcargo} Magcargo. I'm not sure why, but I always liked him. He's just cool to me. I think it started with this one coloring book...
5. {poliwhirl}/ {poliwrath} Poliwhirl/Poliwrath. I love both of them. They're just so awesome to me. I have a picture of Poliwhirl I traced drew still on my cork board from about 6 years ago.
6. {croconaw} Croconaw. I like him a lot better just because of the looks. And that scene from Pokemon 4Ever with the Australian guy and his Croconaw.
7. {starmie} Starmie. Aww man, Starmie has always been a pro to me.
8. {hippowdon} Hippowdon. He's just so awesome, and hippos are my favorite kind of animal.
9. {girafarig} Girafarig. It's just a cool concept, and giraffes are my second favorite animal.
10. {medicham} Medicham. Medicham is one of the few RSE pokemon I like, and it's mainly his look. and Hi Jump Kick.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:01 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Going to steal Magikarps_Beast's top 10 idea:

1. {cubone} {marowak} Cubone/Marowak. Wasn't always a favourite, but over time these two have really grown on me. The combination of design and story are so endearing, and the added mystery of whether or not it's a baby Kangaskhan adds to the allure. Great concept, great execution and a design that just gets better with age.
2. {froslass} Froslass. Such an elegant design, with enough flourishes for character building without overdoing it.

3. Accelgor. My favourite Generation V poke actually scores pretty highly in my overall list. Leads the charge for a new wave of interesting/cool bug types.
4. {lucario} Lucario. I fell in love with Lucario instantly, I know he has been deemed over-rated and is perhaps a bit too obvious a choice, but I can't help what I like.
5. {ampharos} Ampheros. I know it's not meant to be a giraffe, but don't try and take that away from me. I love that it reminds me of a giraffe and I love the idea his line was based on. One of many great electric type designs
6. {empoleon} Empoleon. Everything I wanted for a piplup evolution. Sleek, a little twisted and a lot of awesome. It has a trident for a face! By far the best full starter evolution.
7. {shinx} Shinx. Fun to say, fun to use. Another great electric type design (seriously, go and look at all the electric type designs. the only black sheep are Voltorb and Electrode imo).

8. Haxorus. A strange one, as I didn't think originally that I liked this pokemon as much as I do, and I like it for a number of reasons. It is definitely one that grows on you the more you see it, and there are some genuinely interesting elements to its design, such as the almost birdlike qualities to the face. Look beyond the twin axe blades and the red eyes and there is an almost jovial quality there that isn't immediately apparent. The colour scheme is excellent: the red isn't overused, the faded black isn't overpowering and the yellow-almost-gold sheen to the armour fits with the rest of the design. At first I thought it was an above average but still stereotypical dragon type, but the more I look at its design and its fractured cohesion, the more I genuinely like what they have done with Hoxarus.
9. {charmander} Charmander. Timeless design; simplicity at its best.
10. {golduck} Golduck. A pokemon that has never dimmed in my estimation when other, better known pokemon have. It's as good now as it was all those years ago.

Also, shout outs to Mew, Mewtwo and Charizard for being my favourites as a kid. This list was done with Nostalgia taken out of the equation as much as possible, and I can't say with all honesty that I still hold these three in the same esteem as they used to. Further mention goes out to Metagross, for not being my usual aesthetic taste but still being high on my list of favourites (I know there is a lack of Hoenn pokemon in my list, so I wanted one to get a mention).

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:21 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

1.{magikarp} I love this useless fish. It's always a challenge to try and win with struggle!

2.{cloyster} Ultimate defense, and it can actually do damage in attacks, unlike shuckle.

3. {mew} Mew is incredible. Not only are its stats good, but it can learn every TM.

4. Seismitoad: An awesome water pokemon immune to electricity. Nuff said.

5. Emolga: Electric Flying pokemon. Nuff said.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:49 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My favorite? definately {skitty}. Skitty is the cutest pokemon ever, and I love felines, so that's a valid explanation. In Black, I have a skitty that was traded to me from a friend who beat the game (lol I'm a total cheater) and that skitty is BEAST. It beat a Boldore all by itself with no items, or anything!

Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:28 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

There are just too many too choose from but if i had to choose one it would have to be Torkoal {torkoal} , I mean come on, a fire tortoise, that is just way too cool, hahaha.... :mrgreen:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:21 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

my favorite pokémon are probably hydreigon, salamence, and dragonite

Sun May 08, 2011 7:22 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Probably {wailord} because its so awesome a water type and really fat (like me!)
Also {butterfree} and {zapdos} just because I have one of each that are epic-ly *awesome*

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Mon May 09, 2011 6:25 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Togekiss, Togekiss! My second favorite is Gengar. My favorite starter is Swampert. My favorite legendary is Reshiram.

Sun May 29, 2011 6:48 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Sorry for double post, my computer is very bad.

Last edited by Safeguard on Mon May 30, 2011 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 30, 2011 8:02 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My favorite Pokemon has and always will be Celebi. Celebi has been my favorite ever since I encountered in Crystal for the first time. Then after I saw it in the movie, I was instantly hooked. I've had a Celebi in every generation and will continue to use Celebi for generations to come.

Mon May 30, 2011 8:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mine slightly changed:

#5 Image
Call me overrated, but I like this dragon. It was my first poke ever (it was actually Charmander, but of course it evolved) and on my first Firered game it would Fly/Cut/Flamethrower/Blast Burn everything to death. It also kept on being my main starter in the games. Although I say this should have been a Fire/Dragon type. With great attack stats, this dragon rules.

#4 Image
Before, I didn't like Dragonair as much, since it looked so much like Dratini, but slowly I started liking it more and more since it had better 'shapes' and looks. And I like eel-like things in real life. I don't know why this beat Dragonite on my rating, but this dragon is awesome.

#3 Image
For a very long time Zapdos was #2 on the list, but recently it dropped ever slightly. So I like Zapdos for being the very first legendary to capture, and for having some epicly awesome sprites (especially FR/LG sprite). And it learns Thunderbolt and Drill Peck, which is all it really needs to sweep in-game. So this cool bird has always been cool to me, and will stay like it for a long time.

#2 Image
So yea, Lugia kicked Zapdos down a notch. This even cooler bird looks very sleak and mighty and has some of the best stats in the game. It's got amazing defenses, and its not-so-good attacks don't really matter here. And unlike many so-called 'walls' in battle, it has good HP to go with its sky-high defenses, and it even has a good speed which outruns lots of the Uber pokes in game. So in the end, it's got great looks and great stats which make it worth everthing.

#1 Image
IT'S THE EPICLY AWESOME WORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though it never shines in battle since it's highest-defense-stats-in-the-game are nerfed out by its dim HP, it still is worth while. And it even looks like an epic type of animal I like in real life- WORMS! So I don't have really much to say about him. This tiny worm is beast.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:56 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My favorite pokemon has always been {ninetales}. Ever since they first came out with the Gen 1 pokemon.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:24 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I started Pokemon in Emerald, and my finishing team was Salamence, Sceptile and Gardevoir (and three HM slaves). I didn't lose a single battle and swept the entire game without much trouble, even though I was new to Pokemon, and I've loved those three ever since. Genesect is also one of my favourites, because just look at him... he's a cyborg bug with a laser cannon on his back. You can't help but respect a Pokemon that looks like that =\

Incidentally I started Ruby with a Torchic, and couldn't beat the first gym no matter how hard I tried, so I really dislike Blaziken now, despite how good he's become.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:46 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

My Personal All Round Favourite is Jirachi - its the full package: Rare, Cute, Well Designed, Little, Powerful and Grants your Wishes!
In terms of Battling it has to be Arceus - Multitype and 120 Base Stats In Everything gives it the full Package
In terms of Design Ice Type Arceus is My Favourite - I Just love the Sky Blue ring around its body.

Check out My Brand New and Improved Trading Centre!!! THE SUPERSTORE IS NOW CLOSED

Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:05 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

The ambitious Top 10:

1. Aipom- Becuase it's just kool like that. Unfortunately, it's evolution is not.
2. Deoxys- One of the few legendaries I like, cause the moves go really well together and it looks epic
3. Scizor- Insert commentary here.
4. Tauros- Who doesn't like multiple tails? Which should also put Ninetales on my list, but strangely, it doesn't.
5. Hitmontop- I mean, what a theme. Spinning. Wow.
6. Volcarona- Kinda like the BW version of Luxray, it learns more unconventional moves, not like Flamethrower/Fire Blast. And it looks good.
7. Claydol- Goes with the "spinning theme" and the "multiple theme"
8. Registeel- One of two legendaries on this list. It's sleek. If you were to make a sound while looking at this, it would be like "whueeou" while blowing out.
9. Magneton- The Dugtrio version of Steel. I like steel. It's sleek. Sadly, Dugtrio and Dodrio just missed the list.
10. Delibird- What a theme. What. A. Theme.

Outside Top 10- Regice, the aforementioned Dugtrio and Dodrio, Arcticuno, Smeargle, Psyduck, Xatu.

EDIT: The sprite for Cloyster looks like Whirlepede.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:02 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

It is definately Lickilicky. It is humorous, yet it has a fairly solid base stat total of 515 and only suffers in terms of speed. It's an improvement to the already brilliantly hilarious Lickitung. Just look at it's Platinum sprite, it's derpy, but in a "I'm your best friend" way.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:34 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I like squirtle, hes just so awesome, and i love water and he was my very first pokemon on my very first pokemon game which was firered and got me hooked on pokemon

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:18 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

{ludicolo} I just like his design really. And his type is cool.

AIN'T NOBODY GOIN' TO TALK TO MAH BABY MAGIC LOTADS LIKE THAT FOO'! YOU 'BOUT TO GET PWNED BY MAH SKILLAGE! I BE SUB STALLIN' ALL DAY FOO'! FIRST GET OUT THE RAIN, THEN EAT THOSE ROTTEN LEFTOVERS THEN TAKE THAT LEECH SEED HEALIN' ALL DAY! AIN'T NO ELECTRIFYIN' POKEBALL OR VANILLA ICE CREAM CONE GONNA GET PAST ME! YOU GET PWNED BY MAH SUBSTALL IF YOU BE MESSIN WITH MAH BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:47 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Togekiss! Man, in Pokemon Battle Revolution my Togekiss kicked @$$. With Aura Sphere, Magical Leaf, Air Slash, and Psychic, it totally whooped anyone who dared stand in its presence. And that was before I understood the whole IV and EV mess too. Those were the days...

Zoroark is pretty awesome too. Arguably the best designed Pokemon in Gen V (with it's competitors being things like Garbodor and Scraggy....)

Lucario, Weavile, Infernape, Swampert, Umbreon, Electivire, aw man. Coolest Pokes. But Togekiss still beats them all :D

Time Zone: MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
----------------------------------
Trading Thread
----------------------------------

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 48  Next