It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Introduce Yourself: Certified Fair-Trade Free-Range Organic 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hello guys, just found out about this forum while browsing for some Pokemon Community Sites, the site is very well made BTW, lots of info and I love it. XD

Anyway, hmm, so the first Adventure Game I ever played since I was 4 years old was Pokemon (the Colours Generation) for GB, and has been Pokemon's fan ever since, until now, LOL.

Anyway, it's been a while since I played Pokemon though, been playing other games these past few years, but I kinda miss playing Pokemon again so I'm back and searching for some community sites haha, hope to have some Shoddy Battle sparring with you guys sometime, I really miss the Pokemon Metagame haha, the excitement of picking a team and predicting the opponent's next move is still here. XD

Kamijō Touma; La Persona Superiore a Dio
Toaru Majutsu no Index x BlazBlue Opening Sequence

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:20 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Welcome to the Psypoke community, RozeAngelix...

Do enjoy your stay here & your rediscovered interest in the Meta Game of Pokemon...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:12 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hello everyone I'm new to the forums though I have been browsing the actual Psypoke for quite some time now. It's helped me out with a lot of move sets and other things, like getting though "Ice Path" since I always seemed to mess that up somehow.

Okay, so I figured I'd give a little bit about myself now, so...

I'm Fie, and I'm 19 years old with blue hair. :3 Yup.. it's dyed. I am addicted to Pokemon, and I still play all the games. I have yet to get some of the older versions though since I don't have a Game Boy Advance.. though I think it's time I picked one of those up. I'm finding myself going backwards instead of buying the newer games, I'm going backwards. I can also honestly say that I have never cheated on a game before. I know of the Game Shark and the other tools to use to "hack" the games and to me it just seems like cheating.

My favorite pokemon is Ninetales, and always has been ever since the first season of Pokemon came out... anyways.. it's nice to meet you all and I look forward to commenting and reading other boards on here.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:55 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Welcome to the Psypoke community, Fie...

Do enjoy your stay here as it is nice to see someone else who's favorite pokemon is {ninetales} ;) ...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:51 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Um, hi ._.

I've known about Psypoke for a while now, but I never bothered to join the forums until now. I've been playing Pokemon on and off (and right now I'm off) since about 2001, and so far I have Blue, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Fire Red, Diamond and Platinum (currently looking to get Black and/or Soul Silver). My favorite Pokemon would have to be {psyduck}.

Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:34 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Welcome to Psypoke^^
Hope you enjoy the forums~

Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:36 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Welcome to the Psypoke community, New Castle Legions...

Do enjoy your stay here...

Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:07 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hey, I'm StripeyDope.

Everything I like in life is pretty much classic/retro. I prefer classic music over modern (not classicAL, mind you), some classic movies over modern, and we all know classic games over modern. Not saying that modern stuff is bad, I just have a thing for the stuff that made us the games, movies and music for our latest consoles, TV's and iPods we have today.

I got into Pokemon about 2 years ago when my younger cousin gave me his DS and all of his games; one of those games being PKMN Platinum. I know quite a lot lot the game now.

Hope to enjoy myself here.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Welcome to Psypoke, Stripey! Hope you have a good time here, as long as you remember to follow the rules! See you around the forums!

Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:38 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hi , I'm Jordan.I'm new to the site.Been a fan of Pokemon for almost my entire life (18 years).I've owned , played , and beaten atleast one of each generations games besides Black and White.Looking for some added input on my party and ways I can make it better , and to just chat about pokemon.Hopefully I can fit right in.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:43 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Well, welcome to the Psypoke community, StripeyDope & StigmaSims(Jordan)...hope you both enjoy yourselves here where I am sure both of you will have a great time to say the least...

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:09 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'm another new member. Just decided to join after leaving a few other forums. I've been lurking this forum as a guest before, but I finally decided to join and get to know some members here. I love the site and I use it for all my Pokedex needs and I love to read your walkthroughs.

So yeah, that's me, Azulon. Figured I should keep my intro short'n'sweet. :)

givesgenerichello/

Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Hi Azulon, enjoy your stay at Psypoke and don't forget to visit the chatroom!

Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:35 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Welcome to the Psypoke community, Azulon...do enjoy your stay here as I am assuming you will ;) ...

Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hello, Psypokes community! I'm twistedturtwig, and I've known about the site for a few years now, but only decided to join recently. I've had my account for almost a month now, but never knew there was a welcoming committee! Better late than never I suppose...
Anyway, I've been playing Pokemon for about 4 years now (I know, nothing compared to some of you people :mrgreen: ), and I've always used Psypokes for anything Pokemon related, from finding out my Pok's IVs to proving to my friend back in 6th grade that there WAS such thing as an evolution of {tangela} (he thought he knew everything). Other than that, I'm glad that I could be a part of this awesome website and hope to be a helpful, active member to everyone during my time here! Thanx!
-twisted {turtwig}

Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:23 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Welcome to the Psypoke community, twistedturtwig...do enjoy your stay here as I see you already are ;) ...

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:10 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hi.... I'm youngest of 2 siblings, and I play FireRed and Diamond and that's my only association with Pokemon, besides browsing the internet for random forums.

My personality is :twisted:.
The account name is from my older brother, who said Pokemon was "lame", lol.

So that's me.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:42 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

welcome to the community Lamethemeth!!!! Hope you enjoy your stay and i don't know beat up your older siblings if they irritate you or something, lol. Anyways yea welcome to psypoke.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:09 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Greetings, Lamethameth.

Enjoy your stay here. And tell your brother that I don't think it's Pokémon that's lame, if you catch my drift.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:07 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Welcome to the Psypoke community, Lamethameth...enjoy your stay here & be on your best behavior now, nay?...

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:01 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Greetings and salutations to all of you who have recently joined Psypoke! Glad to have you aboard. (Sorry I haven't said something to each of you, but I tend to be a bit sluggardly ... as such, it's easier to say "hi" all at once! :lol: )

3DS FC (Y and X): 0834-1199-3647

See my photos and paintings on deviantArt at: http://barn0wl.deviantart.com/

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/grumpydispatcher

FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/FlagBarnOwl

"FlagBarn0wl" Blog: http://flagbarnowl.blogspot.com/

Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Welcome to Psypoke ^_^ Enjoy your stay here and just be active, not like me >.>
Remember to read the rules and have fun posting and learn more about other members~

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:59 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hi im graham97 im new to the forum. I have loved pokemon forever but didnt start playing to around 8-9 years old on my dads copy of "pokemon yellow version"

Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:50 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Welcome, Graham97! As long as you follow the rules, of which there aren't a whole lot, I'm sure you'll like it here. Enjoy your stay! :D

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.
92% of teens would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your sig if you are the 8% who would be laughing.

Diamond FC: 5199-4994-9415
White FC: 0089-1661-3588

Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:53 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Hi, hi, hi. 19/M/California. I'll keep it brief, nobody likes reading long introductions

Pokémon-related factoids
-My favorite is Politoed. Other favorites include Rotom, Quagsire, Emolga, Furret, Dewott, Lickitung, Cyndaquil...
-Favorite games were G/S/C until HG/SS came out. Didn't like the Sinnoh games much. Haven't finished White yet but it's pretty boss. Red was my first.
-I also enjoy the Mystery Dungeon games but can't seem to go with a player character other than Pikachu because Thunder Wave is such a marvelous game breaker
-I plan and train modest teams in HG a lot but only have a couple of friends who are about my skill level and currently don't have wi-fi... maybe some time soon, maybe
-I hate the anime for a million kabillion reasons but I think we'd all be better off if I just kept my trap shut about it

I had a bunch of other junk written here but I figure, eh, that'll come naturally with time. I'll follow the rules and be a good boy

Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:36 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next