It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Offsite Werewolf Game! 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Summarily, friend of mine was badgered into making a forum for a game of werewolf. Anyone is free to join!

Here's a good advertisement because I am a GOOD USER:

Most every seasoned Psypoke user has played or heard of the game of Werewolf. We all know the basic storyline: a bunch of villagers chill someplace, then their numbers start to dwindle as two or more of them are suddenly turned into werewolves. The objective is to kick these infected villagers out, but since no one but the werewolves themselves know who they are, the game can also end with one or all of the werewolves "winning" by having everyone else voted off. It's a ton of mystery - and a ton of fun!

In the versions of the game on this forum, (I believe?) you play as Pokemon. But in this one you are free to play as anyone, even anything, as long as you don't play as yourself! Your favorite character, someone you hate, Santa, a plastic flamingo...whatever! The rules are otherwise about the same as on here.

As for atmosphere, the forum is planned to be pretty lax...there's not even any real rules besides game rules enforced.There's a place for actually playing the game and a place for just goofing off, and it's encouraged for all the players who don't already know each other to get acquainted! It should be noted though that the community is mature (well, probably more immature) - there are no swear filters and no restrictions on what you can talk about. Anything super serious or inflammatory is bound to get locked though, because we're all supposed to be friends here!

The link to the forum is here. Register, sign up for the game, and relaaaaax!

Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]