Emboar 11%  11%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 46

Favourite fully evolved Fire Starter 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Yeah. Title says all.
List of starters:
List of fire starters...
Charizard, Typhosion, blaziken, Infernape, Emboar.
Personally I like Infernape and Typhlosion.
{typhlosion} {infernape}
Typhosion because it can cover its weaknesses really well with solar beam, Infernape because monkeys are awesome.

So, what do you think?
(2 votes per person, Please give reason)
sumo

Art page. I shall draw every single Pokemon and there is nothing you can do to stop meMUHAHAHA *ahem*

Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:22 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'd need to say [typhlosion}. It''s got the kinda speed I love, plus between Thunderpunch and Solar Beam it's pretty set on weaknesses. Especially if you're gonna combo with Sunny Day for a Fire boost.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:52 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Typhlosion I am pretty much obligated to pick other the 3 I didn't choose as it was my favorite starter in general during the GSC days of Gen II...

& then there is Blaziken who I have to say I don't favor that much but I like it better then the 3 I didn't choose though unfortunately I have to say that Typhlosion is definitely #1 simply cause even though it is basically a wingless Charizard Base Stat wise, 4th & 5th Gen have made it quite viable enough where I also like it better for that reason as well so...

1. Typhlosion
(I still want to try 1 out at some point, can't wait to just do that already)
2. Blaziken
(it put a hurting on Charizard in the anime & was my favorite starter Gen III regardless as Sceptile was crap & Swampert was too popular & that seems to sway me away for some odd reason)
3. Charizard
(still liked destroying everything with it in LG for the first majority half of the story before transferring it to Gen IV)
4. Tie between Infernape & Emboar
(leaning in favor of Infernape based on personal experience alone among other things)

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:43 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

{blaziken}

Such a badass. Both in-game and competitive wise.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

http://www.awkwardzombie.com/index.php? ... mic=032111

Design-wise Typhlosion is my favorite

Competitive-wise Infernape is my fav.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:07 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

My fav is a tie between Blazkein and Typlosion. Typlosion becasue its Pure fier and is able to cover it well (alreay pointed out) And Blazkein becuase out of the three Fire/fight combos its my fave. That and it gets a great DW ability.

Charizard gets an honorable metion by me.

Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:25 am
THE POWER IS ON!

Emboar by a mile. My favorite Unova Starter and my favorite of the five Fire Starters. And, go figure, he's the only one from either category that the fanboys haven't flocked toward for some reason. (As of this writing I'm the sole Emboar vote and PROUD OF IT.)

Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:51 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I prefer Typhlosion, just because it was my first fire starter and it has a design that I like and it was very useful in game before my Gold version battery died. Emboar comes in as a close second.

Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:35 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I suppose Typhlosion is my favourite fully evolved starter. I don't really know why but I just like it more then the rest.

Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:19 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

I am consumed by nostalgia for this one - I voted for Typhlosion and Charizard. I've always liked both Pokemon, although they're no where near the top for favorite starters.

Typhlosion > Charizard > Infernape > Emboar > Blaziken.

Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:13 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Overall, I think I like Charizard the best. I'd have picked Emboar, if he wasn't half-fighting. I have nothing against the fire-fighting types, I'm just disappointed that they did that duo-type for 3 starters in a row.

Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:02 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'd definitely say Typholosion, Charizard, and Blaziken. (Can't decide because I'm just indecisive, that's all)

[Current Pokemon Sapphire Team]

---

⌈?????♂⌋ • ⌈?????♂⌋ • ⌈?????♂⌋ • ⌈?????♂⌋ • ⌈?????♂⌋ • ⌈?????♂⌋

Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:19 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My favs is tied between Charizard and Infernape.
Charizard because he's awesomesauce and he's my very very first Pokemon I had in my whole life XD
Infernape.... uhm... I just like it, plus I like Chinese styled Pokemon, so yeah.

I cant decide, Blaziken is my second starter Pokemon I ever had, Typhlosion is very creative idea, although I don't really like singe-type Fire Pokemon =P And Emboar cause he's Chinese style.

Charizard=Infernape >> Typhlosion=Blaziken=Emboar.

I can't hate fire Pokemon, because Fire is my favorite type xD

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:30 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Infernape77 wrote:
I can't hate fire Pokemon, because Fire is my favorite type xD

I can pwn you, I have an entire box of water types WHICH INCLUDES KYOGRE.

Art page. I shall draw every single Pokemon and there is nothing you can do to stop meMUHAHAHA *ahem*

Last edited by sumo12345 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:25 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Even though I'm a fan of Dragon-type Pokemon (including Pseudo-Dragons, Gyarados, Charizard, etc.), I only picked Typhlosion for this one because GSC was my favorite (read: first) Generation. Also, I wanted to make the number of votes odd to throw people off.
~Pegir

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:15 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Charizard > Infernape > Typhlosion > Emboar > Blaziken
Charizard is awesome and is one of my favourite pokes ever! In all the pokemon games I've played (FR/E/D/Pt/HG/B) I've chosen fire types as my starter poke.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:34 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Blaziken > Charizard > Typhlosion > Infernape > Emboar
Awesome/first pokemon---- Awesome/second pokemon/fly---- Loved him in SS----- I hate all of Sinnoh, including it.----- FIRE/FIGHTING OVERLOAD/I don't like the design

Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

For me Charizard > Infernape > Typhlosion > Emboar > Blaziken

{charizard} Sure he's a joke competitively, but he looks hardcore and is a dragon, and I like dragons 8-) . Back when Stealth Rock didn't exist, he was actually decent as a Pokemon competitively as well. The one change I'd make to him is to change to dragon type, but otherwise he's one of my favourite starters.

{infernape} He's the only one that made it to the top 5 OUs without having a ridiculously broken ability, like, say, Speed Boost :roll: . Plus he's a monkey, and monkies are awesome.

{typhlosion} I like Typhlosion, he looks like a real kickass while still keeping some of the cuteness he had two evos before. Screw Sonic, this guy's my favourite speedy blue hedgehog.

{emobar} I'm pretty neutral about this guy. Haven't known him for very long, and I'm torn between his retarded appearance and design and his competitive usefulness as a Reckless powerhouse. He's the meh one :| .

{blaziken} Most of my hate for this guy is cause of my first attempt at starting with Torchic, which failed epically. But also, he is a pretty dumb design, crossing together different animals that really don't fit with each other. Plus, let's be honest, before GameFreak decided to give him Speed Boost, he sucked ass both competitively and in-game. He had the worst advantage against the gyms in Hoenn, and was the lowest tiered of the three starters.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:07 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The best fire-starter? Me!

Okay, I personally really like Typhlosion and Emboar. I've never had an Infernape or Blaziken (yet). I like Charizard, but just ended up liking Typhlosion better. The flame collar I think.

3DS FC (Y and X): 0834-1199-3647

See my photos and paintings on deviantArt at: http://barn0wl.deviantart.com/

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/grumpydispatcher

FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/FlagBarnOwl

"FlagBarn0wl" Blog: http://flagbarnowl.blogspot.com/

Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:05 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

My fave is Emboar, purely because he's awesome. I don't like Blaziken though because he made RSE so Darn hard to win.

THELEGENDARY123: Proud Founder and Owner of the TL channel: Commited to bringing you the BEST pokemon banter of All time. PM thelegendary123 for availible positions!

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:38 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Infernape FTW. He's a freaking boss, and he has a super-cool design.

(Charizard and Typhlosion are overrated, I'm sorry.)

Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:21 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

1.Typhlosion
2.Emboar
3.Blaziken
4. Infernape
5.Charizard

Typhlosion is the best because its the best starter of Johto and it looks deadly and menacing
Emboar has a really nice design and thats what clinches it just infront of Blaziken
Blaziken just came behind Emboar because it looks cool and has awesome moves like sky uppercut etc.
Infernape narrowly avoids coming last because Charizard is even worse then the stupid ape
Charizard is awful - see below

Reasons why Charizard and Infernape are rubbish

Check out My Brand New and Improved Trading Centre!!! THE SUPERSTORE IS NOW CLOSED

Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:54 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I have to say Emboar and Charizard. Emboar has been great for me in White, and so I love him. Charizard was my first starter, so I also picked him. Yes, I know he fails in battle, but he looks awesome and was good up until Gen IV. I always pick the fire starter.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.
92% of teens would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your sig if you are the 8% who would be laughing.

Diamond FC: 5199-4994-9415
White FC: 0089-1661-3588

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I chose {charizard} and {infernape} . I base my teams on how epic i think they look and same goes for starter. I think Infernape and Charizard both look pretty kick-ass.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]