It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Car Crash 0.o 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

ehh yesterday me and my dad got in a crash on the freeway with some jackass who could barely drive their car thank god it was only a small crash

Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:27 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Was everyone okay? I've been in a couple of crashes before, but most of them were when I was very young.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:44 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

yea me and my dad were fine but our car took a bit of damage

Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:36 am
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
My brother was taking me to the Steelyard & on the freeway we were almost hit by some ignoranus who thought he was in the right away, just wow...

I also was actually hit by a car back in High School on my way home, thank god the library I was trying to get to was right there & this was in Winter by the way, I get the feeling that people don't value their time properly because his excuse was that he was in a hurry & part of it was the slight hill he had to ride down though I still want him to pay for just leaving like that without even waiting for my mother to show up, my step dad brought up to the officers my autism when I was trying to explain the situation to the cops who for some reason couldn't figure out where I was talking about yet it was right :censored: there outside the place to the right of the Library from the direction that is facing it's front doors but yeah he brought up my autism & it struck a nerve that remains struck today, you just don't :censored: do that, it makes me look incapable of doing whatever I trying to do when it is brought up like that, *sigh* whatever...

But enough of me, that is quite unfortunate for you fifaking, glad you are alright but did that person ever pay in some way for what happened or did the situation get settled yet I guess would be a better question? Mine did not but by your first post, I would assume that the person was incapable of committing a hit & run of any kind really so...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I was ALMOST in a car crash once. We were driving on the trans Canada, my dad went to pass a transfer truck, and what do we see, HEADLIGHTS! Luckly my dad was able to get back in the lane behind the truck. As the guy who was going the wrong way passed us he gace us the finger. As if WE were the ones doing something wrong.

And just latley we got hit by part of a tire when A transfer truck blew a tire. Luckily no damage occured, but a pit stop wa required. . . s

Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:27 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Thank goodness you guys are okay! Crashes on the highway can be soooo bad.

I've been in a couple of fender-benders, but luckily nothing serious. Though this past winter I had the crap scared out of me (and hopefully scared the stupid out of a kid at the same time). I was on my way home in heavy snow - about a block from my house I have to go up a hill on a curve. As I came around the curve, a kid on a snow board came flying out from a driveway right into the street in front of me. I slammed on the brakes (thank the Gabriel Voisin for anti-lock brakes!) and steered away from him as he feel down. I missed him by about a foot. I'm not sure who was scared more, but I'm guessing he was as he watched my front wheel go past his head.

Eh, that's my war-story anyway. Like I said, glad you guys weren't hurt.

3DS FC (Y and X): 0834-1199-3647

See my photos and paintings on deviantArt at: http://barn0wl.deviantart.com/

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/grumpydispatcher

FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/FlagBarnOwl

"FlagBarn0wl" Blog: http://flagbarnowl.blogspot.com/

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:54 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Thank god that you are Okay. These days, there is no guarantee that you will be having a safe trip no matter how apt one drives since most others might be driving after they are drugged or drunk. Anyway, what all were the damage to the car and did you get it back after giving it to service?

Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]