It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 public bathrooms 
Lite Four
Lite Four

Why is it that the thought of going into a public bathroom and sitting down on a random toilet seem so bad for some people? Well, I happen to work at Walmart, and I can explain why! Public bathrooms are pits because of the retarded people who use them.

A few months ago I talked to someone who cleans bathrooms (yes Walmart hires these people who solely clean bathrooms and nothing else) and he told me the most horrific story I have ever heard. One night he was cleaning the women's bathroom and had it closed off (standard procedure.) A woman ran up to him and told him she had to **** really bad and if he didn't let her in she was going to **** right then and there. He let her in immediately and she closed the door. She walks out maybe 10 minutes later and thanks him. He walked in to the worst situation possible....she didn't make it. Floor, walls of the stall, the door lock, the seat, everything. She had also conveniently left her underwear in the tampon trash can covered in ****. He said he's changed all the diapers in the world for five kids and never in his life had he wanted to puke over a little poop.

In first grade I remember those kids that would flush the toilet until it started flooding. I think every kid tried that at least once, I wonder how the school handled that. Another time I remember my little brother telling me all the boys in his class had to stay in during recess for a week because a few of them (couldn't pin it on any specific kid so they were all punished) pissed on the heater in the bathroom and it smelled like urine for weeks.

Another awful moment was walking into the bathroom, not paying attention, then sitting in something...wet. It was a nightmare, I immediately went home and showered.

After all this I find it very hard to use public restrooms, I'm so OCD about it I inspect each toilet I use then I put a seat protector AND toilet paper down. Its so hard not to have the urge to pee at least once at work so I am stuck doing this. :( Does anyone else have this fear? Like walking into a public restroom and being afraid to sit down?

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:49 am
Profile WWW
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

We have urinals in men's washrooms. Zero contact urination 8).

When I worked at a grocery store I had to change the garbage and refill soap and stuff in the customer and employee washrooms. The customer washroom was not visibly dirty a lot of the time and most people were kind enough to flush the toilet but it smelled bad and I just felt really uncomfortable in there. Frequently I would find bottles of alcohol in the garbage can in that washroom. The women's employee washroom was always nice and clean though.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:40 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I can't really say I'm afraid of public bathrooms, but I have a strong dislike for them. You see every time I enter the public washrooms at my highschool something is wrong with every stall! Either the door is broken, there is no toilet paper, or the last person to use the toilet didn't flush. The latter makes me so angry! Why would you not flush the toilet after use? Do you leave the toilet with your waste in it at home? It is just disgusting.

{latias} Black FC: 1463 5647 1777 {latios}

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:02 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Public bathrooms in general are disgusting places. At my highschool, they only get cleaned once a week; consequently, Monday morning is usually the only time I'll ever use a stall if I have to. Usually by the end of the week, they're all filled to the brim with water and crap, and there might be one that works. I'm always so thankful to have urinals, though.

At my last high school, someone pulled a "prank" by taking one of their turds out of the toilet (yes, with their hands; no, I don't know if they had gloves or something), and rubbing it all over the damn bathroom. I walked in before the teachers found out... No. I don't ever want to see that again. Then, a week later, someone put thumbtacks all around the rim of a different seat. A week after that, someone rigged up a little contraption with some toilet paper and scissors so that when you flush, you get stabbed with the scissors. The guys lost all bathroom privileges (in the whole school) for a MONTH. So, now, I'm always really paranoid about checking the seat before I use a stall, and making sure to wipe it down before sitting.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:09 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The bathrooms at hospitals and doctor's offices are pretty scary. Most of them are sterile, but I just can't help thinking that there is some bacteria that is going to make me regret sitting down there. I've been to some pretty horrifying gas station bathrooms too. Ones that are littered with cigarette butts and used toilet paper. Ugh...

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:43 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I like being a guy, urinals are nice.
But other than that, I just kind of refuse to **** in public. Like... no. I just don't.
Something about it is just not okay with me.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:26 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I am petrified at the thought of even considering such a thing as sitting on a public toilet seat but if I have to & I mean only "if I have to", then I used toilet paper to cover the entire seat(yes like Louis from Family Guy did) or more preferably in some areas sqat over it & do my business that way...

I remember having to use the public bathroom in Tower City & it was quite simply the most horrible scene I have ever seen but I had to go, I finally got the chance to go after waiting like 5 or so :censored: minutes for a toilet to become available & the 1 I get has things I shouldn't even see in a bathroom loitering in there along with some things that should simply be in the toilet, not to mention that the toilet had not possibly been flushed properly(I don't want to talk about it) & finally, the walls, the :censored: walls OMFG those walls needed to go, that is all that needs to be said, anyway, I squatted over it for obvious reasons & afterwords got the :censored: out of there godspeed, thank god it didn't exactly smell the worse in the world which was utterly shocking or I would have probably died in there simply put...the hell is wrong with the people who handle those bathrooms?...

I just want you to know, I didn't cry :( then anyway...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
No.... just... NO. I REFUSE to dig back in to my memory to pull out posibly the most horrific thing in the history of 'bathrooms'. WHY!? No, no, it's too traumatizing....

Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I have always never wanted to use public restrooms, just because I always thought that they were absolutely disgusting, and your story Krisp convinces me of that completely. I never like to drop a deuce in a public restroom, peeing is another story but I'm still kinda "eh it is fairly disgusting". I just can't sit down on a public toilet.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:12 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I don't mind using public bathrooms so long as there's nothing on the seat, and I use plenty and plenty of toilet paper to cover it.

I used to clean toilets at a warehouse that sold transmission parts every Saturday from age 12 to 14. The men's bathroom was fine, but some women always used to blast explosive diarrhea all over one or two of the toilets in the bathroom. They were most particular about the bathrooms and the only reason why the company kept the account is due to how well I did. I guess I'm a whore who will do anything for the all mighty dollar.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:36 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
DatVu wrote:
I used to clean toilets at a warehouse that sold transmission parts every Saturday from age 12 to 14. The men's bathroom was fine, but some women always used to blast explosive diarrhea all over one or two of the toilets in the bathroom. They were most particular about the bathrooms and the only reason why the company kept the account is due to how well I did. I guess I'm a whore who will do anything for the all might dollar.

...I will say this, I am thoroughly shocked that the woman's bathroom there looked worse then the men's room, that is just so, weird...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:31 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Ehhh.

I don't mind a public bathroom, I don't have a problem using a urinal or an actual stall and toilet if I need to.
The whole sanitation situation never really bothered me, I don't know...I guess around where I am it's never been as bad as how you all describe the public toilets there. The only reason I don't care for going to a public stall is because of grade-school one day I had bad diarrhea and I was stuck in the stall during recess. And while I was in there, several older kids walked by, because the doors to go to recess were in the backs of our restrooms [Don't even ask, I couldn't tell you.] and while they were on their way out to recess they all proceeded to poke their head over the door of the stall to see who's in the stalls doing what....WHy?

To this day I still can't figure out what drove several guys older than me to peek into stalls and at a 2nd/3rd grader who was having a bad day on the toilet.

Other than sitting on a toilet and memories like that coming back and slightly bothering me, I have no problem sitting full-contact on a public toilet, at Wal-mart, in the mall, in the factory I worked at last December, I've luckily never come across a complete s**t-hole stall like you're all talking about. I hope I never come across those kinds of stalls, but unfortunately my luck will more than likely run out on this matter one day.

An old team I had an idea for. Criticism is appreciated.

SoulSilver-- 1892-9981-0071

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Trading thread-- viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27567

Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:52 am
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I'm pretty sure every public toilet I've been in has been pretty bad. Especially once you realise oh **** out of toilet paper/wipes/the hand dryer's out of order, just after you've done your business.

I never used the toilets at school, even if it was just to pee. I'd hold it in for the whole day. For one I was afraid of kids there and two the toilets were disgusting. You'd smell it from the canteen. When I was older and more tougher in the head I did go though.

Going out, you have to get used to public toilets. You just have to make the best of it, even if it's leaning slighty from the toilet seat, holding the broken door shut, and holding your nose and breath at the same time.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:14 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Luckly most of the public bathrooms ive been too are relativly clean, well at least in comparison to whats already been said. Most of the ones Ive been too mostly have the "Uhhhh what centuary is this from???" or the paper towel dispenser looks like its been beat with a baseball bat. But if it came down to cleaning a public bathroom, or the composite bin that hasnt seen water or soap in a year, Id choose the composte bin, HANDS DOWN, NO CONTEST.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:15 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Well, I'm not really phobic about public restrooms. But ... I definitely won't use one if it's TOO dirty. I do have my limits

3DS FC (Y and X): 0834-1199-3647

See my photos and paintings on deviantArt at: http://barn0wl.deviantart.com/

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/grumpydispatcher

FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/FlagBarnOwl

"FlagBarn0wl" Blog: http://flagbarnowl.blogspot.com/

Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:54 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

The male toilets in my secondary school were so bad that they were classed as "condemned" during my third year, cornered off with tape. It was like the worst situations mentioned above, only caked black with age and lack of cleaning. People got ill from going in there. :/ We thought that things would get sorted but the school just let them continue to be used. In my last year of sixth form there were portaloos and we could use the toilet reserved for the eldest year - you have no idea of the queues!

...I am now remembering them in detail, oh why did I notice this thread? O.o

Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:59 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

What's worse: sitting on an ice cold toilet seat or sitting on a warm one, knowing someone else's ass was just on it?

Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ice cold. It feels refreshing, like a cold breeze! :mrgreen:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I hate them. Unless they're in, say, a classy restaurant.

Luckily I rarely need, need to use them. I have an unbelievable ability to hold it, it sounds like some lame fanfiction character's special power. Hours and hours and hours, with stuff to eat and drink and nothing I can actively use to keep my mind off of it--I can stave it off if public bathrooms are the only choice.

One time in high school I had some horrible churning and twisting in my guts, so I snuck away from P.E. to go to the bathroom. But the parking lot was closer than the 'throoms. So I ditched and drove home instead. Fifteen minutes sitting is safer and more rewarding than two walking.

Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:12 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

DatVu wrote:
What's worse: sitting on an ice cold toilet seat or sitting on a warm one, knowing someone else's ass was just on it?

Feeling someone else's (bottom) body heat would be worse for me, just no, I would prefer ice cold every time. One for you - which is worse, using a urinal with other men next to you or having to keep the broken cubicle door closed with your foot?

Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

nether really bugs me. Next to me is probably wierder though

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:00 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ok, now i dont want to sound as if i'm complaining over little s*** (no pun intended), but my high school as made me afraid of public bathrooms. Like one time, i went into the bathroom and this is usually a clean bathroom, but i go into one of the stalls, and someone, wait, hold up, before i say this, try not to get an image and if you are fainthearted, skip this part, but someone missed. I dont know whats worse, the fact that i had to hold back puke and feel sorry for the poor guy who has to clean it up, or the fact that it was all over the toilet. Also, I'm afraid to go in there becuz of wat you might read. My freshman year of high school was practically in lockdown or something to do bomb threats. My school had to make excuses to keep everyone calm.

Goodbye
"

Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have had absolutely awful restroom experiences! One experience is when i was in seventh grade when a kid and his friends (They were in the developMental class) all took a crap on the floor peed all over the place and left. I walked in saw it and told the janitor and he told me to clean it because he was on break! I complained to the principal and was told once again to clean it up! I did. It was a sad day for us all.

Another, a particularily troubled grade sixer went into the teachers bathroom with one of those axe spray on body sprays and a lighter. He thought it would be fun to set it on fire so he picked up the can and lighter and tried to make a flamethrower. The can blew up! He lost three fingers and gained the nickname lucky 7.

One last one was when i was in the big smoke and i went into a McDonalds restroom and literally saw a fat guy crapping with the stall door wide open! To make matters worse he was still eating a big mac. Ive never been so disgusted in my life! I closed the stall door and walked out, and i swear i heard "Dont tell Mom".
I now carry a mini spray can of lysol and a mini pack of baby wipes! Im not kidding, i even helped the kid that blew up his hand to the office, i saw the DE kids walk out and that fat guy has scarred me for life. Im looking forward to seeing more horror stories from "the last stall on the left!"

Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm completely germophobic, so I never use the bathrooms in public facilities. I go before I leave for the day and when I get home I relieve myself so I never have to use any horrific bathrooms. Simple.

sad but rad

Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Solid^. Im kind of sort of germaphobic, so i do the same thing.

Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next