It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 807 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 What do you want in future Pokemon Games? 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

A personalized soundrack, where you could choose defalut music and upload your own. Somehow...

Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:14 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Oh, and I think dual-typed Eeveeloutions would be AWESOME!

Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:14 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

What if the three new starters were:
Fire - After evolution fire-electric
Water - After evolution water-stone
Grass - After evolution grass-fighting

And perhaps some pok

Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:42 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

A mmorpg where you can travel through all the reasons and battle real people.
(yes, I know this is a slight necro, but I'm okay with that)

Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:11 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I know what else I want in a future pokemon game...a choice of what track to play at which location & it lets you choose from any of the pokemon music from any of the previous games & maybe the spin off games as well & also will have default tracks which are that of the current games soundtrack & what not...

You would be able to hear the best version of Elite 4 battle music or the best Rival battle music, etc...

I also want the ability Levitate to just die already as it is a waste of an ability...all it does is give the pokemon immunity to Ground Type moves which can just be configured into the game for all the pokemon who float/fly above the surface/ground & it also will give them the chance to have better abilities that can actually make them better, mainly Bug/Poison Type pokemon...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Three slots of save game and an ability to trade between the saved game, that's all.

Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:02 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

what i would like would more variety in game corner, maybe some skill based games?

My trading thread:http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27589

my fc:0561 1373 6911

Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:07 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

--3 Save files

--Sound Customizing
Examples:
-Gb Mode: All Sounds and Pokemon Cries recreated in a Gb style
-Normal Mode: No Gb Pokemon's Cries altered
-New Mode: All Gb and Gba Cries Updated

--Character Customization

--Battle Graphics Customization

Examples:

-Normal Mode
-Fully-Animated Sprites
-3D Mode

--Larger Overworld

--Trainers Notice (Use Different Dialog) When You:

-Use Legendaries
-Have Beaten Gym Leaders or When you are the Champion

--Better Pc's
-Sorting Boxes
-Naming it "Pokemon Storage" rather than "Someone's Pc"(or "Bill's Pc")
-Better Wallpaper
--Better Online
-Download Content (Rather than adding a third game again![Possible but not for Ds or Ds lite])

-Wi-fi Battles Without Friend Codes
-Better Searching in the GTS
--Items
-Held item Changes Pokemon Sprite(Glasses, etc.)
-Better Item Sorting (DPP's list is much easier to sort than HGSS's!)
-Better Mail (Not Preset Words!) -Ability to register any item (Repels, etc.)
-Hold Items Pocket
--Types
-More than two types per Pokemon(Lugia:Psychic./Flying/Water/Dragon)
-Multi-type attacks(Thunder Punch= Electric/Fighting)
-Some attack type changes(Mega Punch Made into a fighting attack)
Edit:Wow... I Didn't realized how long this post was...

(Where does the time go?)

Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:57 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

1) 3 Save files and the ability to trade in between them via PC box or something - This would allow you to have separate saves for all of the 3 starters that you get

2) Ability to make items on a workbench - I take this idea from Fallout, to be able to collect random stuff along your travels and make some items of rarity and value. I.E. A rare type of pokeball

3) Revamped HM moves - Something to make them much less.... hated on a storyline team

4) More variety earlier in game - Some of the better type of pokemon don't come until later in the game which is understandable, but I would like to see a better variety earlier in games.

5) Tougher trainers - This would cut down significantly on grinding in the wild, especially in HG/SS which seemed ridiculous to me

6) More 3 stage evolution pokemon that do not require trading to evolve - This is just me ranting, I grow tired of 2 stage evolutions

7) Just one time try a New Gen game with NO IVs, EVs, or Natures - I know a lot of people don't agree with this, but between RNG abuse and Pokesav it really doesn't matter to me anymore. It may kill some strategy, but maybe it would cut back on hacked games/pokemon

8) Dual Type Moves - Since the introduction long ago of Dual Typed pokemon I have always wanted to see some super move that was typed to match the pokemon, I.E. Infernape learning a Fire/Fighting type move

9) Higher Resolution - Since the release of DSi XL I would like to see a game have a higher resolution yet maintaining the standard "feel"

10) Multiple character sprites to choose from - The only variety you get is Boy/Girl and the main ones don't really matter if you don't understand who they are. You should be able to choose like your Multi-Player one

11) Better storage system - The PC is easy enough to use and navigate with the "move pokemon" option, still I wish there was some way to make it faster

12) Good/Bad main characters - To add depth to a game much like a Fable concept you should not always be glorified without a choice, some people may want to be super nice trainers, and maybe some of them want to be like the rival in HG/SS

13) A section in the battle tower, where you can go and actually play people live instead of downloading a room of pokemon. This way you could meet new people and add friend codes as you go

14) Adjustable music as has been mentioned - to have whatever music you actually like. For me I would LOVE to hear Lavender Town music

15) New Pokeballs much like Fast, Timer, Dusk, and Heavy Balls - Whatever ideas they can come up with I would be more than happy to have

I could rant and rant, but I assume this is pretty much the most of it. You can nit pick at anything, but all in all pokemon has always been a really sound game.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:48 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I'm with Zero Cool on a lot of his ideas. And I also saw someone say that they wanted to have their own music able to be uploaded in the game. That sounds to me like an Xbox or PSP idea to me, but I do like the idea of fighting the Elite Four and listening to "The Final Countdown" Cliche? Hell yes, but I don't care.

Also, there's only one thing that's bothered me year after year of playing the games. In the anime, Ash gets a Pikachu as a starter, an electric type, in the manga, Red has a Poliwhirl, a water type that evolves into a water-fighting type.

So instead of the classic Fire, Grass, and Water starters, I would like to see some kind of type change-up for starters. Maybe even more starters to choose from too.

Like maybe you decide to pick a psychic type like an Abra, and then your rival picks a dark type like Poochyena or something. Or maybe you chose a fighting type like Machop.

And what if we simply want Pikachu back as our starter? That's what I think. And that's what I'd like to see too. I don't know if the next generation of games will have any change in the starters though, that much I doubt. We'll just have to see what they have in store for us after Black/White.

[Edit]

I didn't specify this, but the costume, or clothing diversity for your character would be great too. I mean I thought it was great when you got to dress your character up as a member of Team Rocket. That was a cool outfit actually, and like I said, I'm with Zero Cool on just about everything. I mean could you imagine training your way up to Azeala town and maybe once you meet Proton and beat him, instead of running away he offers you a position on Team Rocket? Then yeah, your story changes, maybe you rise to become the top executive of what's left of Team Rocket. Or maybe whoever the good guys are try to get you to work for them as an undercover agent. That would be cool.

An old team I had an idea for. Criticism is appreciated.

SoulSilver-- 1892-9981-0071

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Trading thread-- viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27567

Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:21 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

to have a game that starts in kanto to hoene

Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:50 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

[color=#BF4080]I have a lot.

1.) A dark type Gym
2.) The ability to go to all of the regions
3.) The ability to catch every single Pokemon in one game
4.) A gym devoted to Evee's and their evolutions
5.) Speaking of Evee, an evolution of Evee for all 17 types
6.) An adventure game for a console (like SoulSilver for Wii)
7.) A two/three type gym for all eight Gyms in a regions
8.) A game that you can be different looking Main Characters
9.) A game that you can play as a Gym Leader/Bad Guy
10.) Four stage Pokemon

That's all!!

buttertordew[color=#BF00BF]

Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I would like to have more rivals. Maybe some from previous games like gym leaders from other regions.
Also how about six starters maybe fire grass water steel rock and bug? Maybe. That's all I have for now.

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:40 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I wanna walk with my pokemon...again! I know it's only an aesthetic thing but it makes me smile having a favorite pokemon walking by me (Darumakka!!)

Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:35 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

wow, i never realised that there were so many people who want all the things which i want in a pokemon game to be in an actual game!! multiple save files, all regions, everything ive read(only a few pages) would be amazing if it came true!! :D

Check out my trading forum: http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=31150&p=496756#p496756

Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:58 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Multiple save files
Real side quests with a journal to keep track of them and such
An awesome plot
Better starters, especially a fire one that isn't also fighting
The ability to go to Kanto, Hoenn, and Orre (coliseum) in one game (my favorite regions)
Totally trash HMs. Flying pokemon can fly. Water pokemon can swim. Fire/electric pokemon can light caves. Pokemon with claws can cut trees. Period. HMs are a total waste of move slots for things that should just go without saying.
Customizable character.
A LOT more gameplay with interesting things to do. I don't want to have to grind against level fifties for hours to get a pokemon to level 100. (which I've never done since that's such a waste of time).
A special challenge after the elites where there would be a high level (either 70-80ish or scale to your level) trainer of every single type spread across the world to hunt down and fight that you would receive a special reward for defeating the, all.
. . . I think that's all I've got for now. I'm probably forgetting some things.

Sapphire: Blaziken Sololocke (heading for Wattson)
Platinum: Regular (preparing for Candice, grinding up my new Glaceon)
Soulsilver: Regular (exploring Kanto and fighting random trainers to gain some levels to then fly around and take on all the gyms super quickly)
White: Regular (post-game crap, not doing much currently, because most of the post game content is battles that I'm not ready for and stuff that requires HMs I don't want to use)

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:19 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Searching for the place all the Abra teleport to. I'm going to crash their party.
Multiple save files and the ability to trade between them.
The ability to customize your character, like the Wii Avatar's.
And a ****ing Vs. Seeker.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:54 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Bring back the PC item storage, PLEASE! I really dont like having to go through a ton of items, EVEN if they are arranged alphabecitaccly and such. There;s just too much items to keep in one bag!

Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:04 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

GofD wrote:
Bring back the PC item storage, PLEASE! I really dont like having to go through a ton of items, EVEN if they are arranged alphabecitaccly and such. There;s just too much items to keep in one bag!

i'd be happy if they just brought the pokeball section of the bag back, that alone would help reduce the crap i have to scroll through. I agree though, the PC item storage was really handy for storing all those "boost x type" items that i could never bring myself to toss, even though I never use them.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:32 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Manafi wrote:
I wanna walk with my pokemon...again! I know it's only an aesthetic thing but it makes me smile having a favorite pokemon walking by me (Darumakka!!)

Thats why I am happy with my SoulSilver. I am hoping for a new 3rd Pokemon 5th generation game or at least a remake where you can get those pokemon to follow you.

Image Image Image Image Image Image - White
----------------------------------
Image Image Image Image Image Image - OTeam

My Trading Thread (Closed)

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:39 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I have a LONG wish=list so I've broken the list down into (A) Things I want to be brought back, (B) Things I want o be eliminated, (C) Things I want to be changed/revised (D) Things I want to be added (E) Things I want to stay the same.

(A) Things I want to be brought back:
1. Bring back the contests! I loved the Pokemon Contests and Ribbons! Not to mention that we lost a unique evolution method (poor Feebas, now he needs a prism scale).
2. Where are mah berries! The current system for obtaining berries makes it almost impossible for those without reliable WiFi access to get the berries they want. I liked the berry patches/fertilizer stuff. I only have 6 or 7 berries now. I also miss some of the berries that no longer exist! It was fun to see the creativity in creating them...
3. Secret Bases/Underground System should be brought back and COMBINED. That's right. Where Secret Bases connect to your underground hideout. I think that these "bases" should be used for something other than decorative purposes. Like battling or trading or something. This probably sounds stupid to everyone else...but I would like it haha. It also would be a good way to get money, loot, Fossils, Heart Scales, etc.
4. PokeRadar! Am I right? Of course I am...who wouldn't want a way to get shinies/rare Pokemon.
5. PokeTech Watch/Apps NEEDS to be back. That thing was so useful, mainly for DayCare things, like leveling up, hatching eggs, and checking to see if an egg has formed.
6. Gambling The Game Corner is something that I would like back, but really is low priority for me. If they do bring it back, they should add more mini-games. I used to use them to test my luck that day, haha.
7. We need a VS Seeker or other way to re-battle trainers, like one kid said before me.
8. I suppose an Item Storage, although I only used it for things that I thought might be useful later in the game.
9. The ability to create Pokeballs! Except maybe you could do it yourself instead of relying on Kurt and his Apricots.
10. The Lottery system! I used to try it everyday, and I won small things maybe 4 times...

(B) Things I want to be eliminated:
1. For the love of whatever you believe in, get rid of "shining the badges" mini-thing. I never saw the point, and frankly it's nothing but annoying.
2. The shaking grass/swirling dust/bubbling water. I just don't like them. They should stick with making them rare.

(C) Things I want to be changed/revised:
1. A better organizational system for the bag: I liked the one they used in Gen IV. Yes, it was a lot of pockets, but there was so much less scrolling then now.
2. A more engaging plot, please. I realize that Pokemon is made for little kids, but must the plot for every game be so...bland? This go-round was a little better, I will admit, and I (unlike others) actually enjoy how much they entwined it into the game play this time.
3. The HM system needs to be changed! I love the new TM system, but the HM system is as stupid as ever. I don't care what they do, but they really should change it.
4. A more challenging game-play would be nice. Harder trainers, gym leaders, Elite 4, etc.
5. Dream World. I'm not sure what else to say.
6. The fly/location map for should be more sensitive to the D-Pad. Maybe I'm just an idiot, but it's taken me a lot longer to scroll around and fly to places than I feel it should.
7. A larger PC Storage System: Where else would we keep all 123987123 Pokemon for the Pokedex? Plus, I like to sort them out...

(D) Things I want to be added:
1. A Fire starter that ISN'T part fighting. It's a tad old.
2. More unique typed Pokemon! They're so interesting! While we're add it, add some Pokemon to types that used to be unique. I think a new Water/Dragon (my favorite types) would be great!
3. Add a few more Eevelutions, just for the heck of it! I don't see why everyone hates them so much...I think they're cute.
4. An easier way to get Heart Scales. 'Nuff said.
5. A way to battle past Gym-Leaders, Elite 4, Rivals, and Champions - for nostalgic purposes of course.
6. Multiple save-files[b] fo' sho'! I never even thought about this! Now, if I let my little cousin play some Pokemon, he won't SCREW UP my game!
7. [b] Character Customization
because I'm not white...
8. A sandstorm mode for Castform - it's been bothering me for a while!

(E) Things I want to stay the same:
1. Please don't change the new TM system! I know that now all the "good TM's" are harder to get, but doesn't that just add to the challenge?
2. Battle Subway is amazing, except for the point system...you battle 7 hard trainers and get 3 points.
3. The side-quests should never be removed. What would Pokemon be without it's Post-Game? If anything, they should add more (FR/LG anyone?).
4. The new multiple registered items choice thing, or whatever you call it, is actually something I would have never thought of. It's a good move though, and I'm really enjoying how you can register certain non-key item things, like Pokemon Stats and stuff.
5. The WiFi Events. It's probably the smartest thing they've done. Just sayin'.
6. The creativity of the Pokemon should forever stay the same, even if we now have gears, garbage, and ice-cream cones...

I know I have a lot, but honestly, I like Pokemon! This is just what I want to change...
~Pegir

Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:12 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I would like to see more use of a PokeWalker style add-on to the games.I enjoyed walking around with my pokemon leveling them while catching other pokemon.If they brought that into Black or White version as I had hoped for them to do , I would be playing it more lol but hopefully when they decide to make new pokemon games , they'll use that concept again and revamp it as a better training tool to use.Also , I don't think it should cost watts to find the pokemon in the grass , there should be a different system of finding pokemon and unlocking new places because I grew too tired of having to decide what to use my watts on.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:05 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

ooh good lord if i had a scanner i would show you but i dont so i will just say... i created my own pokedex. all originals and no repeats. 120 somthin and im working on a new page cause 120 is bland. and by pokedex i mean just the images... still has to make move sets. :frustrated:

NOW ENTER... mudkips shop of mudkipness... kidding i dont has a shop but i can do sprite combos and recolors (see mah sprite for combo refrence) just pm me

Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:49 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

In all othyer pokemon games, when Aerodactyl uses bite, a random pair of teeth apears and closes. Kaboom, youve done damage and all youve done is stand there. I want the pokemon to actuly go up to the enemies and bite them. That will make it a lot more realistic. Also want more types like virus, light etc.

Art page. I shall draw every single Pokemon and there is nothing you can do to stop meMUHAHAHA *ahem*

Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:02 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Post Re:
poooka wrote:
Something I had never thought about before, but it just occurred to me...

What if you could become a Gym Leader yourself, and trainers came to challenge you?

I don't know if it's unfeasable, but it's sort of cool-sounding...

i had that same thought, like in anime where hes asked to become a frontier brain

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 807 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next