It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 What do you want to see in Gray (or what ever it will be) 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Raikou wrote:
Xiahou wrote:
You stole the exact words out of my mouth! (I even bought SS instead of newly-released B/W).

The only thing is the Eeveelutions - we only need the elemental / basic ones. NO Dragons or Steel or Bug and ESPECIALLY Ghost (Dead Eevee?); you know..
Water, Fire, Electric, Psycic, Dark, Ice, Grass: Covered every "essential" and "basic element". Ground or Rock is a MUST.

I am sorry but I can not necessarily agree with you. I believe that there should be an Eevee evolution for every type. Just to keep the theme going. Not only that but its part of a techincal aspect of the game that is explained in the types explanation guide. Rock / Fighting / Flying creates a circle of strength and weakness where Rock > Flying > Fighting > Rock... this is true for larger circles as well and every type can be incorporated. Only Dragon type has its own special niche. Yes a Ghost Eevee would be great... basically a skelleton of an Eevee with a faintly glowin aura around its skelletal body resembling its evolved-Eevee-ness. Wow what a weird description. :mrgreen:

I think it is only fair that Eevee gains evolution for every type. It would round out its theme rather well. By the way... in G / S / C Umbreon was supposed to be Bug / Ghost type... however there were technical issues during his design process where thy could not figure out a way make it evolve thematically... so Dark type Pokemon first started out because of the fact a Bug / Ghost Eevee was pushing things way too far... and of course once they decided Umbreon was to be a new type of Pokemon "Dark" because he was the Antithesis of Espeon they also decided that Dark should be immune to Psychic type attacks. Murkrow in early design stage was supposed to be Flying / Ghost, Tyranitar was Rock / Dragon but they changed it to Dark because they did not have enough Dark types for the release of G / S / C.

Technically saying Eevee should not have an evolution for every type is a discredit to Eevee it self. Its what the pokemon is based upon. Also if you think about it how long did it take for a Grass type Eevee to be released. A long time. With it came Glaceon though too. For what purpose? A dragon type Eevee would make sense to be there so that Glaceon can beat more than just one of its cousins.

I do hope they round out the collection to full.... and honestly would you be mad that they had an Eevee evolution for EVERY type out there. Just dont train them then if you feel that strongly about it. :P

P.S. If you realy think about it they released a lot of uselss Pokemon. Would you take a Sunflora into a competition?

I'm 50/50. I'd rather either the MAIN types, or ALL types.
But the problem with ALL types I just fear them rushing their way then those Eevee will become ugly as those 5th Gen.

Image Image Image Image Image Image - White
----------------------------------
Image Image Image Image Image Image - OTeam

My Trading Thread (Closed)

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:55 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Raikou wrote:
Xiahou wrote:
You stole the exact words out of my mouth! (I even bought SS instead of newly-released B/W).

The only thing is the Eeveelutions - we only need the elemental / basic ones. NO Dragons or Steel or Bug and ESPECIALLY Ghost (Dead Eevee?); you know..
Water, Fire, Electric, Psycic, Dark, Ice, Grass: Covered every "essential" and "basic element". Ground or Rock is a MUST.

I am sorry but I can not necessarily agree with you. I believe that there should be an Eevee evolution for every type. Just to keep the theme going. Not only that but its part of a techincal aspect of the game that is explained in the types explanation guide. Rock / Fighting / Flying creates a circle of strength and weakness where Rock > Flying > Fighting > Rock... this is true for larger circles as well and every type can be incorporated. Only Dragon type has its own special niche. Yes a Ghost Eevee would be great... basically a skelleton of an Eevee with a faintly glowin aura around its skelletal body resembling its evolved-Eevee-ness. Wow what a weird description. :mrgreen:

I think it is only fair that Eevee gains evolution for every type. It would round out its theme rather well. By the way... in G / S / C Umbreon was supposed to be Bug / Ghost type... however there were technical issues during his design process where thy could not figure out a way make it evolve thematically... so Dark type Pokemon first started out because of the fact a Bug / Ghost Eevee was pushing things way too far... and of course once they decided Umbreon was to be a new type of Pokemon "Dark" because he was the Antithesis of Espeon they also decided that Dark should be immune to Psychic type attacks. Murkrow in early design stage was supposed to be Flying / Ghost, Tyranitar was Rock / Dragon but they changed it to Dark because they did not have enough Dark types for the release of G / S / C.

Technically saying Eevee should not have an evolution for every type is a discredit to Eevee it self. Its what the pokemon is based upon. Also if you think about it how long did it take for a Grass type Eevee to be released. A long time. With it came Glaceon though too. For what purpose? A dragon type Eevee would make sense to be there so that Glaceon can beat more than just one of its cousins.

I do hope they round out the collection to full.... and honestly would you be mad that they had an Eevee evolution for EVERY type out there. Just dont train them then if you feel that strongly about it. :P

P.S. If you realy think about it they released a lot of uselss Pokemon. Would you take a Sunflora into a competition?

I'm 50/50. I'd rather either the MAIN types, or ALL types.
But the problem with ALL types I just fear them rushing their way then those Eevee will become ugly as those 5th Gen.

Image Image Image Image Image Image - White
----------------------------------
Image Image Image Image Image Image - OTeam

My Trading Thread (Closed)

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:56 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'd love to see a couple legendaries get multiple forums (like Deoxys and Rotom do) like having Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion get Alternate forms.

I play on the Smogon PO server. If it's not up, then expect me on the Pokemon Online server. I play 5th gen UU, but I am more than happy to play 5th gen OU and Ubers

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:48 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Abyssal Ruins need seaweed. Or, leave that sidequest alone, and put in more spots to Dive at. Now that that HM has been brought back, Dive Balls have a purpose again! Or should've, at least. I feel that it was kind of a let-down to create an HM that only brings in a crapton of money, then is conveniently forgotten because it's totally useless afterward. So, if there was a way to catch Pokemon underwater again, I'd be more appreciative.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:00 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
rex09 wrote:
Abyssal Ruins need seaweed. Or, leave that sidequest alone, and put in more spots to Dive at. Now that that HM has been brought back, Dive Balls have a purpose again! Or should've, at least. I feel that it was kind of a let-down to create an HM that only brings in a crapton of money, then is conveniently forgotten because it's totally useless afterward. So, if there was a way to catch Pokemon underwater again, I'd be more appreciative.

There is not a way to catch pokemon when using Dive in BW :o ? What the duck is up with them half :censored: adding Dive into the 5th Gen games so far...

Yes, they really, really need to bring that back because what real point is there to Dive that doesn't sound like a huge waist of time otherwise?...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lawence Codye wrote:
rex09 wrote:

There is not a way to catch pokemon when using Dive in BW :o ? What the duck is up with them half :censored: adding Dive into the 5th Gen games so far...

Yes, they really, really need to bring that back because what real point is there to Dive that doesn't sound like a huge waist of time otherwise?...

As far as I know, there's not. I think it's just included for the Abyssal Ruins, unfortunately. Which is a neat sidequest, don't get me wrong; but it takes forever, and a reward other than money (which I could get elsewhere if wanted or needed) would be nice.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:29 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Where ever there is a game console, pizza, and a LOT of Mt. Dew...
I've thought about the Abyssmal Ruins, and I think it may perhaps be where you encounter Keldeo. It IS underwater, in its element, and all the others of the legendary trio are found surrounded by their natural element. The money you get is probably to keep you happy (somewhat) until the event arrives. Just a thought.

Please Join Werewolf 202: Revenge of the Nightwalker!
Please help me to hatch my egg(s).
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/FALMaster#0

Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:22 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

HollandM wrote:
I've thought about the Abyssmal Ruins, and I think it may perhaps be where you encounter Keldeo. It IS underwater, in its element, and all the others of the legendary trio are found surrounded by their natural element. The money you get is probably to keep you happy (somewhat) until the event arrives. Just a thought.

Maybe but there is also that woman in that 1 forest that is by herself in a trailer & that might be either Keldeo or Meloetta related as well...

I wish the events would hurry it up already, getting back to the Abyssmal Ruins, haven't been there cause I also haven't beat Cynthia yet because I just need another team because of Double Team ruining my life but I guess that is a possibility with the award money thing though it is a stupid thing for them to do imo...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

HollandM wrote:

I find this rather unlikely, considering the game has been hacked (where do you think the ROMs come from?). It's the same reason why we know there's no more secret Pokemon, or how we even know Genesect and Keldeo exist. As a result, I don't think that Keldeo, Genesect, or Meloetta will be encounterable in-game. If they made that possible in Gray, though, that would be more interesting (especially how there's the one island west of Nuvema town where I think they were making Genesect).

Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:19 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Honestly I would like to receive an appology letter from Game Freak with Gray. Black and White versions are to Pokemon like the Load and Reload albums are to Metallica. I mean would it be so hard to transfer the Items and Utility stuff you got in HG and SS and just transfer it over and update the graphics? SS and HG seem like they never end and its fast paced. We need to send a petition to Game Freak and let them know that the TRUE Experts need to design the games from now on. The FANS.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lawence Codye wrote:
Maybe but there is also that woman in that 1 forest that is by herself in a trailer & that might be either Keldeo or Meloetta related as well..

That woman is actually Zoroark.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:35 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Assuming the name is a mixture of the black and white, what spelling will it be? "Gray" or "Grey"?
~Pegir

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:38 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

DragoBoy wrote:
Lawence Codye wrote:
Maybe but there is also that woman in that 1 forest that is by herself in a trailer & that might be either Keldeo or Meloetta related as well..

That woman is actually Zoroark.

Oh okay, I actually don't have the means of transferring Celebi & the Shiny Raikou, Entei & Suicune over so I was completely unaware of such a fact, thanks...

Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:57 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Well Black and white were designed to be sort of like starting from scratch like it was in red, blue and yellow. but now they've gotten that out of the way. i think Grey (or whatever it will be) should include more aspects from the other games. The things i would like to see:
1. customisable clothing that (mentioned before), it would give a little more variety to the online scene if everyones character looked different.
2. As was also mentioned i would like to see some Gen IV TMs make a comeback (dragon pulse, stealth rock etc.)
3. Think it would be good if we could get some starters from the other games like before when you completed the national dex.
4. Finally i would REALLY like to be able to get some of the legendaries from the other games, cause in my opinion the gen V legends are s***.
That is all for now :)

Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:36 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I think you should be able to get dialga, palkia, and giratina because on marvelous bridge the shadow triad give you the three orbs and then they go on about Ghetsis either testing you or using you and then they disapear forever. There should be more than that.Also I really wish you could get the other regions legendaries and starters without trading.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:50 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

mr_man wrote:
1. customisable clothing that (mentioned before), it would give a little more variety to the online scene if everyones character looked different.
2. As was also mentioned i would like to see some Gen IV TMs make a comeback (dragon pulse, stealth rock etc.)
3. Think it would be good if we could get some starters from the other games like before when you completed the national dex.
4. Finally i would REALLY like to be able to get some of the legendaries from the other games, cause in my opinion the gen V legends are s***.
That is all for now :)

1. Agree of course
2. agree though having them as tutor moves would be better if they were free anyway
3. Definitely agree of course
4. Though the reasoning you have is :censored: , couldn't agree with you more, especially for pokemon like Rayquaza & what not who were put simply, a huge pain to obtain in the last game they were obtainable in to say the least, not worth it what so ever :| ...

DragoBoy wrote:
I think you should be able to get dialga, palkia, and giratina because on marvelous bridge the shadow triad give you the three orbs and then they go on about Ghetsis either testing you or using you and then they disapear forever. There should be more than that.Also I really wish you could get the other regions legendaries and starters without trading.

I do too but maybe more so in the possible remakes then in Grey as that time could be spend improving on what was bad about Black & White or simply what needed to be more focused on in those installments...

Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:24 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: I'm... Right Here, Right Now, Right Here, Right Now...
Maybe Dive has been brought back as it might be a subtle hint that they are indeed going to make RSE remakes as dive is quite important in that storyline, rather than not using something they have progammed in, they just made use of it in a side quest.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3