It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Latios help. 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

OK Ive beaten all 16 gyms and plan on taking on Red soon. So obviously Ive fixed the power plant. But now when I go to the Vermillion Fan Club I can't get the lost item and I can't get Latios. Did I do something wrong?

Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:33 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i think you maybe have to talk to copycat or what she is named. then she mention the lost item which maybe triggers the lost-item-event so that you can get the pokedoll thingy ?

I dont remember so good about that since it is a long time since i played that part. but try that maybe :)

Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

kjalabama wrote:
i think you maybe have to talk to copycat or what she is named. then she mention the lost item which maybe triggers the lost-item-event so that you can get the pokedoll thingy ?

I dont remember so good about that since it is a long time since i played that part. but try that maybe :)

Who's copycat?

Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:22 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

emeraldversion13 wrote:
kjalabama wrote:

Who's copycat?

I'm guessing you never played RBY or FRLG. She's in one of the houses in Saffron; I think her house is next to the fan club or something (it's in the northwestern part of town). As for Latios, it depends on your version. If you have SS, he'll start roaming after you do the thing with Copycat. If you have HG, however, you'll need the Enigma Crystal event item. More info here.
EDIT: Not next to the fan club, but still in the northwestern part of town. To get the Lost Item, you have to go to the Vermillion Fan Club, then return that item to her, I think. Once you have the item, Latios will start roaming (or Latias in HG).

Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

rex09 wrote:
emeraldversion13 wrote:
kjalabama wrote:

Who's copycat?

I'm guessing you never played RBY or FRLG. She's in one of the houses in Saffron; I think her house is next to the fan club or something (it's in the northwestern part of town). As for Latios, it depends on your version. If you have SS, he'll start roaming after you do the thing with Copycat. If you have HG, however, you'll need the Enigma Crystal event item. More info here.
EDIT: Not next to the fan club, but still in the northwestern part of town. To get the Lost Item, you have to go to the Vermillion Fan Club, then return that item to her, I think. Once you have the item, Latios will start roaming (or Latias in HG).

Hey thanks for your help man! I haven't played LG since I was four.

Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:42 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]