It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 What do you want to see in Gray (or what ever it will be) 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Theres only 1 thing I want from Gray and thats for the shiny check to be taken off Reshiram, Zekrom and Victini. That is all.

Current Shiny Projects: {tepig} {eevee} {foongus}

Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:24 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Where ever there is a game console, pizza, and a LOT of Mt. Dew...
Frost wrote:

The lack of the VS Seeker in particular is a huge issue to me. It was in Diamond and Pearl, the two previous BASE games. It wasn't like a Battle Frontier or move tutors or Gym Leader rematches which are all traditionally things that are specifically reserved for the third version. Lacking it in BW doesn't make me excited for Gray, it just frustrates me because GameFreak knows they can get away with not including it until the third version.
Amen to that! :evil:

Please Join Werewolf 202: Revenge of the Nightwalker!
Please help me to hatch my egg(s).
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/FALMaster#0

Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:54 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I agree with Frost on what he said...

Though as I see it, I wish they would do is make 1 version, have all the pokemon that are version exclusive all together in that 1 game as it doesn't really encourage players to interact with each other at all really, they can still do the remakes of older versions but we really don't even need 2 games based around the same region/story in the same Generation of Pokemon games on the same system at the same time or at all really...

I do try to buy them all but that is because I am usually unable to complete the game otherwise as others are not so easy to trust...

Now that this has been brought up, I also want the third game to have a different story from Pokemon Black & White...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:28 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Lawence Codye wrote:
Now that this has been brought up, I also want the third game to have a different story from Pokemon Black & White...
Kewl. What do ya have in mind?

Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:37 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

HollandM wrote:
Lawence Codye wrote:

Honestly, not a thing, though I would just like it to be centralized around the mascot pokemon & actually feel at least like a Alternate Universe as oppose to the same 1 with just a small part of the story being different like in Crystal & Platinum...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lawence Codye wrote:
HollandM wrote:
Lawence Codye wrote:

Honestly, not a thing, though I would just like it to be centralized around the mascot pokemon & actually feel at least like a Alternate Universe as oppose to the same 1 with just a small part of the story being different like in Crystal & Platinum...

If they did another "Alternate Universe" shtick it everybody everywhere would bitch about it being the same as Platinum. They're probably just gonna go with something related to how there was a singular Pokemon that split into Zekrom and Reshiram; maybe Kyurem opposed that Pokemon or something. Either way, I don't want it to be an alternate universe thing.

For what I want for Gray... Can't think of anything, honestly. Make the menu like the one in HGSS, so that we don't have to hold down the B button again.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:07 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

:idea: Hey i gots an idea. :ugeek: Maybe the storyline will be centered around Kyurem AND Genesect! :D Not friggin likely... But its a thought. Could make for an interesting twist to the tradition...

Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:28 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

rex09 wrote:
Lawence Codye wrote:
HollandM wrote:
Lawence Codye wrote:

If they did another "Alternate Universe" shtick it everybody everywhere would bitch about it being the same as Platinum. They're probably just gonna go with something related to how there was a singular Pokemon that split into Zekrom and Reshiram; maybe Kyurem opposed that Pokemon or something. Either way, I don't want it to be an alternate universe thing.

I don't mean like that crappy Distorted World but I just want something other then what is in Black & White as I don't see it working too well this time around unless you get to pick which part of the Pokemon that split into 2 pokemon you want which is stupid anyway...

That being said, I like your idea but if that is the case, Kyurem has to have another forme as it's Base Stat doesn't even compete with Reshiram or Zekrom imo...

HollandM wrote:
:idea: Hey i gots an idea. :ugeek: Maybe the storyline will be centered around Kyurem AND Genesect! :D Not friggin likely... But its a thought. Could make for an interesting twist to the tradition...

I am actually hoping that doesn't happen as Genesect is a pokemon I just don't like, I can deal with it as an opponent & like it's typing among other things but no, just no I mean I am not bashing your idea but I really hope Genesect stays as an event pokemon as it is just not suited to be a ingame Legendary pokemon...

Though I could see Kyurem not actually having anything to do with Reshiram or Zekrom & you being able to go to it's location earlier in the game opening up more mapping instead of just that thing which is practically a linear line to the destination of the end of the story...

Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:04 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: I don't really know but the gps says to make a illegal u-turn I wonder if it's a bug type
1 they need a better post game 2. Make the charecters alittle less pixilated. And 3 let most pokes be obtanible in the game without trading .

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Forgive me for saying potentially stupid things, as I haven't read most posts. :P

COFAGRIGUS LEARNING HYPNOSIS. WHY it knows :censored: Nightmare and Dream Eater but no move like :censored: Hypnosis I'll never know. For help in triple/double battles? BS. :frustrated:
Poke Radar
VS. Seeker

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Right now, my biggest thing is that in the White Forest or Black City, you have to interact with other games to simply maintain what you already have in the game. I have White, and I didn't play it for a week; when I went back to White Forest today, half the damn Pokes were already gone. For someone like me without anyone to play the entralink or whatever with, this is really hard to do. I really don't want to have to continuously buy other games or restart them just to maintain stuff like this. And I probably will wind up getting Black just because of this crap.

As far as the vs. seeker, yeah, it'd be nice. But in Unova, where some of the wild Pokemon are level 60, I don't really find that to be an issue. And Pokeradar was only good for finding shinies, which I'm not as into anymore (it gets really **** boring eventually).

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I would like it if your Pokemon would follow you around like in HGSS. Seeing my Pokemon behind me made me happy. I was sad that it wasn't in Black and White.

{latias} Black FC: 1463 5647 1777 {latios}

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:48 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Frost wrote:
I hate that argument. Between the original two versions, the trading card game, the anime, and all of the other insane forms of licensing that this series entails, they make more than enough money without giving us rehashed third versions and now remakes of older games.

It's like, yeah, I get the point that they're a business and they like having excess cash to swim through naked and light their cigarettes with, but at what point does "wanting good business" cross the line to become undeniable, blatant "greed"? When they took out so many features from Black and White that undoubtedly will be added to Gray to "entice" people to buy it since they've already bought the same thing twice in Black and White, I'll say they've hit the latter point.

The lack of the VS Seeker in particular is a huge issue to me. It was in Diamond and Pearl, the two previous BASE games. It wasn't like a Battle Frontier or move tutors or Gym Leader rematches which are all traditionally things that are specifically reserved for the third version. Lacking it in BW doesn't make me excited for Gray, it just frustrates me because GameFreak knows they can get away with not including it until the third version.

Okay I have not bought B / W because I was not impressed by the art leaks and all that... and I have been holding off on it now because the new game animation was a brave leap forward but to be honest it looks worse than D / P / P / HG / SS. The new pokemon species all seemed like they tried to give the game a sense of uber-Cute status but they did turn out realy ugly. There are only a few pokemon in the new generation that I happen to find decent looking in their design.

I do agree with you Frost that the designers at Game Freak do not stay consistant. Not having a V.S. Seeker system would impact someone like me hardcore. However I do agree that the third instalment in each generation should have access to more pokemon. It has been traditionally accepted since Pokemon Yellow. Starting off with Pikachu... being able to get Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charmander along the way. Granted that realy good trainers would rarely use a V.S. Seeker since they spend their time finding perfect areas to work on Pokes appropriate EVs. Im like that... the amount of Goldeens, Seakings, Psyducks, and Golducks pummeled by my team has to be astronomical. So much so that I have run into a shiny Psyduck and a shiny Tentacool (SD EVs) due to this.

I will be buying Grey but mainly because I did not buy Black or White. I am currently just working on my SS researching the new Gen. I do agree with most points you make though. The only Gen V Pokemon I like by design are: Drilbur, Excadrill, Throh, Sawk, Timburr, Gurdurr, Conkeldurr, Tirtouga, Carracosta, Archen, Archeops, Zorua, Zoroark, Bouffalant, Rufflet, Braviary, Terrakion, Reshiram, Zekrom, and Genesect. Im not a fan of the other designs. In all honesty I have drawn about 100 new ones of my own design that people say are better than Gen V.

However I do like a lot of the new attacks and abilities in Gen V. I beleive that Gen V rounded off the attacks list perfectly. I see a lot of promise for competative play when it comes to Originality and Strategy. I am extreemely dissapointed that no new Eevee evolutions were released Flying / Fighting / Rock combination could have been released, or even any two of Ghost / Dragon / Steel / Ground Eevee forms could have done very well. Im a big Eevee fan :D .

Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:17 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Raikou wrote:
Frost wrote:
I hate that argument. Between the original two versions, the trading card game, the anime, and all of the other insane forms of licensing that this series entails, they make more than enough money without giving us rehashed third versions and now remakes of older games.

It's like, yeah, I get the point that they're a business and they like having excess cash to swim through naked and light their cigarettes with, but at what point does "wanting good business" cross the line to become undeniable, blatant "greed"? When they took out so many features from Black and White that undoubtedly will be added to Gray to "entice" people to buy it since they've already bought the same thing twice in Black and White, I'll say they've hit the latter point.

Okay I have not bought B / W because I was not impressed by the art leaks and all that... and I have been holding off on it now because the new game animation was a brave leap forward but to be honest it looks worse than D / P / P / HG / SS. The new pokemon species all seemed like they tried to give the game a sense of uber-Cute status but they did turn out realy ugly. There are only a few pokemon in the new generation that I happen to find decent looking in their design.

I do agree with you Frost that the designers at Game Freak do not stay consistant. Not having a V.S. Seeker system would impact someone like me hardcore. However I do agree that the third instalment in each generation should have access to more pokemon. It has been traditionally accepted since Pokemon Yellow. Starting off with Pikachu... being able to get Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charmander along the way. Granted that realy good trainers would rarely use a V.S. Seeker since they spend their time finding perfect areas to work on Pokes appropriate EVs. Im like that... the amount of Goldeens, Seakings, Psyducks, and Golducks pummeled by my team has to be astronomical. So much so that I have run into a shiny Psyduck and a shiny Tentacool (SD EVs) due to this.

I will be buying Grey but mainly because I did not buy Black or White. I am currently just working on my SS researching the new Gen. I do agree with most points you make though. The only Gen V Pokemon I like by design are: Drilbur, Excadrill, Throh, Sawk, Timburr, Gurdurr, Conkeldurr, Tirtouga, Carracosta, Archen, Archeops, Zorua, Zoroark, Bouffalant, Rufflet, Braviary, Terrakion, Reshiram, Zekrom, and Genesect. Im not a fan of the other designs. In all honesty I have drawn about 100 new ones of my own design that people say are better than Gen V.

However I do like a lot of the new attacks and abilities in Gen V. I beleive that Gen V rounded off the attacks list perfectly. I see a lot of promise for competative play when it comes to Originality and Strategy. I am extreemely dissapointed that no new Eevee evolutions were released Flying / Fighting / Rock combination could have been released, or even any two of Ghost / Dragon / Steel / Ground Eevee forms could have done very well. Im a big Eevee fan :D .

You stole the exact words out of my mouth! (I even bought SS instead of newly-released B/W).

The only thing is the Eeveelutions - we only need the elemental / basic ones. NO Dragons or Steel or Bug and ESPECIALLY Ghost (Dead Eevee?); you know..
Water, Fire, Electric, Psycic, Dark, Ice, Grass: Covered every "essential" and "basic element". Ground or Rock is a MUST.

Image Image Image Image Image Image - White
----------------------------------
Image Image Image Image Image Image - OTeam

My Trading Thread (Closed)

Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:09 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Xiahou wrote:
You stole the exact words out of my mouth! (I even bought SS instead of newly-released B/W).

The only thing is the Eeveelutions - we only need the elemental / basic ones. NO Dragons or Steel or Bug and ESPECIALLY Ghost (Dead Eevee?); you know..
Water, Fire, Electric, Psycic, Dark, Ice, Grass: Covered every "essential" and "basic element". Ground or Rock is a MUST.

I am sorry but I can not necessarily agree with you. I believe that there should be an Eevee evolution for every type. Just to keep the theme going. Not only that but its part of a techincal aspect of the game that is explained in the types explanation guide. Rock / Fighting / Flying creates a circle of strength and weakness where Rock > Flying > Fighting > Rock... this is true for larger circles as well and every type can be incorporated. Only Dragon type has its own special niche. Yes a Ghost Eevee would be great... basically a skelleton of an Eevee with a faintly glowin aura around its skelletal body resembling its evolved-Eevee-ness. Wow what a weird description. :mrgreen:

I think it is only fair that Eevee gains evolution for every type. It would round out its theme rather well. By the way... in G / S / C Umbreon was supposed to be Bug / Ghost type... however there were technical issues during his design process where thy could not figure out a way make it evolve thematically... so Dark type Pokemon first started out because of the fact a Bug / Ghost Eevee was pushing things way too far... and of course once they decided Umbreon was to be a new type of Pokemon "Dark" because he was the Antithesis of Espeon they also decided that Dark should be immune to Psychic type attacks. Murkrow in early design stage was supposed to be Flying / Ghost, Tyranitar was Rock / Dragon but they changed it to Dark because they did not have enough Dark types for the release of G / S / C.

Technically saying Eevee should not have an evolution for every type is a discredit to Eevee it self. Its what the pokemon is based upon. Also if you think about it how long did it take for a Grass type Eevee to be released. A long time. With it came Glaceon though too. For what purpose? A dragon type Eevee would make sense to be there so that Glaceon can beat more than just one of its cousins.

I do hope they round out the collection to full.... and honestly would you be mad that they had an Eevee evolution for EVERY type out there. Just dont train them then if you feel that strongly about it. :P

P.S. If you realy think about it they released a lot of uselss Pokemon. Would you take a Sunflora into a competition?

Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:30 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Commando wrote:
1 they need a better post game 2. Make the charecters alittle less pixilated. And 3 let most pokes be obtanible in the game without trading .

Agree with all 3 though 2. is going to be a bit difficult for them when you think about the system it is on but I guess they might have time to pull a rabbit out of their hats on this 1 so again, I agree...

Edoc'sil wrote:
Forgive me for saying potentially stupid things, as I haven't read most posts. :P

COFAGRIGUS LEARNING HYPNOSIS. WHY it knows :censored: Nightmare and Dream Eater but no move like :censored: Hypnosis I'll never know. For help in triple/double battles? BS. :frustrated:

Actually, it isn't the only pokemon on that list of pokemon that needs a move to put an opponent to sleep to actually make them knowing Dream Eater & or Nightmare useful, there are alot of other 1s too which is annoying actually...

rex09 wrote:
Right now, my biggest thing is that in the White Forest or Black City, you have to interact with other games to simply maintain what you already have in the game. I have White, and I didn't play it for a week; when I went back to White Forest today, half the damn Pokes were already gone. For someone like me without anyone to play the entralink or whatever with, this is really hard to do. I really don't want to have to continuously buy other games or restart them just to maintain stuff like this. And I probably will wind up getting Black just because of this crap.

As far as the vs. seeker, yeah, it'd be nice. But in Unova, where some of the wild Pokemon are level 60, I don't really find that to be an issue. And Pokeradar was only good for finding shinies, which I'm not as into anymore (it gets really **** boring eventually).

In the 3rd game, I would just like to see this either GTFO or at least not falter because you don't have the needed friends to trade with or whatever to keep it going strong, it is so stupid, having Black isn't any better, I don't have anything in my Black City just cause I decided to adjust my time to the correct time & there is nothing I can do about it I mean they were such good training material too :frustrated: ...

Agree on both points but if they can, I would still like to see the Poke'Radar as it is a good way to get the pokemon you want to EV train on to show up in bunches, I don't really care too much about the Shiny aspect of it but why not add that in too I guess...

Azure wrote:
I would like it if your Pokemon would follow you around like in HGSS. Seeing my Pokemon behind me made me happy. I was sad that it wasn't in Black and White.

That better be in it cause I felt a little more bored then usual not having my favorite pokemon follow me around but yet some other people was just able to have such a gift...

I am ignoring the reoccurring discussion about the Eevolutions that could have been, they didn't do it in B/W & they are not going to add any pokemon to the already expansive list of Unova pokemon now as more pokemon excluding formes can wait until Gen 6...

As always, my number 1 thing I wish for in the 3rd game is a new & more powerful forme for the underdog pokemon known as Kyurem, it needs it cause it is clearly Uber material & also cause it is suppose to be similar to Reshiram & Zekrom yet has actually notably worse stats then both of them separately even having a more offensive Base Stats set up, end of story...

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lawence Codye wrote:
rex09 wrote:

In the 3rd game, I would just like to see this either GTFO or at least not falter because you don't have the needed friends to trade with or whatever to keep it going strong, it is so stupid, having Black isn't any better, I don't have anything in my Black City just cause I decided to adjust my time to the correct time & there is nothing I can do about it I mean they were such good training material too :frustrated: ...

Agree on both points but if they can, I would still like to see the Poke'Radar as it is a good way to get the pokemon you want to EV train on to show up in bunches, I don't really care too much about the Shiny aspect of it but why not add that in too I guess...

Right, but then I can use my brother's DS to bring their numbers back up ;)

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:04 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I want my clothing to change by season. I am tired of running around in the snow in mini-shorts.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:35 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Hey a man can dream of finally getting his hands on a Steel and Dragon evolution of Eevee cant he? :roll:

Although I would not mind if getting them was a bit harder... like having Eevee hold Metal Coat and level up specifically in a battle at a certain location against an opponent using a Rock type. It makes for a good story telling aspect... Eevee evolves into a Steel version because it was a response to the need of deafeating a Rock type.

For a Dragon type Eevee if it could steal a Dragon themed Item from a Dragon type pokemon using Covet during a battle. It would make for an interesting plot.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:00 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I hate how it zooms in on your Pokemon in battle. The pixelation looks messy, especially on my Zoroark. Not just that, I hope they bring back Berry Pots and the Poke Radar. The VS Seeker would be a nice addition as well.

Not to mention I despise how the Dowsing MCHN works in B/W. All it does is point, and I loved the one in HGSS because it showed you where the item was in comparison to where you are standing.

I also hope they bring back having your Pokemon on the over world, too. Only instead of talking to your Pokemon and finding contest items, perhaps they could find things such as berries, maybe even those EV feathers from Ducklett?

Edit: Something else I would LOVE for Gamefreak to do: add more opportunities to increase happiness. I received my Pichu from my Diamond Version, and a big mistake that was. Pichu evolves from happiness, right? Well, my Pichu must be the most disagreeable Pichu ever, because it's level 37 and it STILL hasn't evolved. In Black, the only things you can do is give that Pokemon a soothe bell and take it to the massage lady in Castelia City. In Diamond, Platinum and Pearl, however, there is a second place for massages in the Resort Area. I hope in the third version that they create more opportunities to increase happiness.

sad but rad

Last edited by Dragonair101 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:43 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Dragonair101 wrote:
I hate how it zooms in on your Pokemon in battle. The pixelation looks messy, especially on my Zoroark. Not just that, I hope they bring back Berry Pots and the Poke Radar. The VS Seeker would be a nice addition as well.

Not to mention I despise how the Dowsing MCHN works in B/W. All it does is point, and I loved the one in HGSS because it showed you where the item was in comparison to where you are standing.

I also hope they bring back having your Pokemon on the over world, too. Only instead of talking to your Pokemon and finding contest items, perhaps they could find things such as berries, maybe even those EV feathers from Ducklett?

Yeah from the videos I have watched B / W looks messy in its graphics. Makes me want to pull out my old Plastation and play Monster Rancher instead. Like I said I havent bought them yet. I will wait for Gray. I do strongly feel that this Gen V is to Game Freak like the Load album is to Metallica. :lol: They left things out of the game that were necessary.

Besides I smell R / S / E re-makes out on the horizon.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:30 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

rex09 wrote:
Right, but then I can use my brother's DS to bring their numbers back up ;)

Meh, true, I am however not so fortunate, oh well...

UndeadKevin wrote:
I want my clothing to change by season. I am tired of running around in the snow in mini-shorts.

The fact that it wasn't added in B/W is inexcusable to boot, they should at least take the time to add in such details on occasion at least, but they don't, oh well, they better add it in the 3rd game...

Dragonair101 wrote:

I do too but considering the system it is on, they would have to up the graphics a bit which is possible but will take some time considering the other stuff they put into the games, they still need to do that though cause I was sure I wasn't the only 1 that noticed it being a bit on the bad side all things considered & yes, they need to add the ability to produce berries in the actual game regardless if the DW can do it cause not everyone has Internet access, I was lucky that my WEP connection source was available today, LUCKY I tell you :o ...

I agree but I could do with a fusion of the 2 that also tells 1 if something is above you or below you soundly, though I guess the HGSS 1 did that, I haven't played that game in months so I don't know...

Agree completely with that on all accounts, come on GameFreak, make it happen...

Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
About the Cofagrigus thing- The thing that ticks me off isn't Dream Eater. I'm fine with any pokemon having Dream Eater and no Hypnosis. But the fact that it's one of only SIX pokemon that can learn Nightmare with no Hypnosis? THAT makes me mad.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:40 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Edoc'sil wrote:
About the Cofagrigus thing- The thing that ticks me off isn't Dream Eater. I'm fine with any pokemon having Dream Eater and no Hypnosis. But the fact that it's one of only SIX pokemon that can learn Nightmare with no Hypnosis? THAT makes me mad.

Well that IS worse I mean it is worse for multiple reasons like there being more pokemon qualified to learn Nightmare which leaves me to wonder what they were thinking when I pretty much left that move in the dark...

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Raikou wrote:
Xiahou wrote:

I am sorry but I can not necessarily agree with you. I believe that there should be an Eevee evolution for every type. Just to keep the theme going. Not only that but its part of a techincal aspect of the game that is explained in the types explanation guide. Rock / Fighting / Flying creates a circle of strength and weakness where Rock > Flying > Fighting > Rock... this is true for larger circles as well and every type can be incorporated. Only Dragon type has its own special niche. Yes a Ghost Eevee would be great... basically a skelleton of an Eevee with a faintly glowin aura around its skelletal body resembling its evolved-Eevee-ness. Wow what a weird description. :mrgreen:

I think it is only fair that Eevee gains evolution for every type. It would round out its theme rather well. By the way... in G / S / C Umbreon was supposed to be Bug / Ghost type... however there were technical issues during his design process where thy could not figure out a way make it evolve thematically... so Dark type Pokemon first started out because of the fact a Bug / Ghost Eevee was pushing things way too far... and of course once they decided Umbreon was to be a new type of Pokemon "Dark" because he was the Antithesis of Espeon they also decided that Dark should be immune to Psychic type attacks. Murkrow in early design stage was supposed to be Flying / Ghost, Tyranitar was Rock / Dragon but they changed it to Dark because they did not have enough Dark types for the release of G / S / C.

Technically saying Eevee should not have an evolution for every type is a discredit to Eevee it self. Its what the pokemon is based upon. Also if you think about it how long did it take for a Grass type Eevee to be released. A long time. With it came Glaceon though too. For what purpose? A dragon type Eevee would make sense to be there so that Glaceon can beat more than just one of its cousins.

I do hope they round out the collection to full.... and honestly would you be mad that they had an Eevee evolution for EVERY type out there. Just dont train them then if you feel that strongly about it. :P

P.S. If you realy think about it they released a lot of uselss Pokemon. Would you take a Sunflora into a competition?

I'm 50/50. I'd rather either the MAIN types, or ALL types.
But the problem with ALL types I just fear them rushing their way then those Eevee will become ugly as those 5th Gen.

Image Image Image Image Image Image - White
----------------------------------
Image Image Image Image Image Image - OTeam

My Trading Thread (Closed)

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next