It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Dream World Mini-Games 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

So I have been logging onto and playing in the dream world for the past few days and I am really enjoying it so far, but I am starting to get bored with the mini-games already. I mean there are only like 4 of them and they really are not that entertaining especially after the third or fourth time. Does anyone know if there is any plan to add more mini-games in the future or are we stuck with these forever? I have only unlocked the Pleasant Forest so maybe that is why.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:38 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I barely play in the dream world so I can't help. You should try the FAQ page.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:48 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

there is another minigame added "when and if" that cafe promotion is added for other versions. Aside from that, there is only the wailord minigame, pelliper, searching for pokemon, and the ice cream one.

I don't think they were intended to be played for fun since the idea is that if you win or get a high score you get the pokemon(high score= increased chance for female supposedly).

The other areas don't add more minigames just pokemon, also when you reach 7500 dream points you will have more pokemon appearing in certain areas including pleasant forest.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:27 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

In Japan, they're having a Pokemon Cafe type thing. It's one new minigame though and there are only four possible Pokemon (Poliwhirl. Smeargle, Eevee, and Burmy) and I'm not sure if it will come out to America.

I play on the Smogon PO server. If it's not up, then expect me on the Pokemon Online server. I play 5th gen UU, but I am more than happy to play 5th gen OU and Ubers

Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:14 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

There's the haunted mansion area and Rugged Mountain now. I absolutely hate Sableye's Gem Collecting game or whatever it's called. I find it difficult. The games have become boring.

sad but rad

Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:46 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

More boring than scooping ice cream or playing with Wailord with physics that never work when they should?
I doubt it.

Gem Collecting is actually a good idea; sure there's a few snags but overall it's a pretty nice game. Blow Candles is my favorite and least-favorite at the same time - mostly because skill is involved and I keep counting the candles wrong at times (so I end up losing a round). Ah well, it's common for me to rack up 45000+ points on any given minigame, so it's all good.

Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]