It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Wii U 
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Discuss Nintendo's epic new console and/or fascination with pronouns here. I, for one, am psyched for 2012 now.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:34 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

This **** is dope.

I'm really excited with the direction Nintendo has decided to take. I'm totally on board with Satoru Iwata's "deeper and wider" philosophy (games with more depth, and a wider variety games), as I believe this is the optimal way to cater to both the hardcore and casual fanbases. I love that they are still keeping the casual fanbase in mind--contrary to rumors--because I think that's an important step in bringing gaming and attitudes toward gaming into the mainstream. So far, however, the only software I care about are Pikmin 3 and Smash Bros. 4.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:03 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
What I like about it the most is that because the controller has a screen on it, split screen co-op/multi-player is no longer going to force 1 to look at half a screen & expect them to be able to do well...

Also in relation to that I like that you don't even have to look at the actual screen to play the game due to the screen on the controller & also, that it was a stylist & a touch screen...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:08 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

IT will be the same to me as the other Pokemon games; as long as a new (good) Pokemon game will come out on it. I will buy it.
But this one looks promising.

Imma PC Gamer.

Image Image Image Image Image Image - White
----------------------------------
Image Image Image Image Image Image - OTeam

My Trading Thread (Closed)

Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:19 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

At least nobody can say that Nintendo's products are unoriginal. The Wii and the Wii U were/are the first of their kind, it seems to me (I can't think of anything like the Wii U, at least). I'm kinda looking forward to it, but I don't know what games (if any) have been announced for it, and it looks like it'll be kinda expensive... Especially after the Wiimotes turned out to cost like $50.00 in Guam, I'm kinda wondering what this one will be like. But yeah, definitely looks pretty interesting/cool.

Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]