Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Almost 1.5 million PGL Users 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

almsot 1.5mil users at http://en.pokemon-gl.com/ less then 500 away

Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:23 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
That's good I guess, wait, that's bad for me though cause it means that there will be more users on at certain times & that will cause a bigger dent in my adventures to the DW, oh well, it is good for the companies who needs there to be more people so it works out I guess :| ...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Personally Id be more hyped up if the DW would run smoother. That said it is a god that the #'s are high. If the numbers where low ten to one Nintendo would pull the plug on the DW to save Green.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:26 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

GofD wrote:
Personally Id be more hyped up if the DW would run smoother. That said it is a god that the #'s are high. If the numbers where low ten to one Nintendo would pull the plug on the DW to save Green.

Yeah & I have no clue how they would then deal with getting the Pokemon with their DW abilities released or distributed, I wouldn't even be able to imagine a solution to such a scenario :violin: ...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lawence Codye wrote:
GofD wrote:

Yeah & I have no clue how they would then deal with getting the Pokemon with their DW abilities released or distributed, I wouldn't even be able to imagine a solution to such a scenario :violin: ...

it might not be that bad. if the DW didn't exist and they had all those pokemon to release they could just make a special safari zone-esque area that has levels that get unlocked via wifi tickets or something. not that it matters since their DW mostly works. except when they rob me of my buneary with a random error.... :frustrated:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:44 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Dangertrout wrote:
Lawence Codye wrote:
GofD wrote:

it might not be that bad. if the DW didn't exist and they had all those pokemon to release they could just make a special safari zone-esque area that has levels that get unlocked via wifi tickets or something. not that it matters since their DW mostly works. except when they rob me of my buneary with a random error.... :frustrated:

@Lawence-> Theyd either scrap the DW abilities altogether OR release a certain few through Nintendo Events (such as Drought Vulpix and Drizzle politoad).

@DangerTrout->Then that would mean theyd have to make a new game just ti include that. And by now their already working (or completing) the thrid game (which would result in headaches for all the programmers if they had to add this new area). All that said, it may actually work better then the DW ( namely NO RANDMOM CPU ERRORS).

And yes I ahte it when you get a random error. I got one when I was trasnfering over a shello's....

Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:19 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i was just saying hypothetically, if the DW didn't exist, thats how they could have done it. it would make no sense to do it this far after release =)

Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:34 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Quote:
@Lawence-> Theyd either scrap the DW abilities altogether OR release a certain few through Nintendo Events (such as Drought Vulpix and Drizzle politoad).

Kinda like the flying Pikachu they are doing now in Japan?

Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:51 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

emeraldversion13 wrote:
Quote:

Kinda like the flying Pikachu they are doing now in Japan?

Only that is a Poke'Walker Pokemon & not a part of the more current DW, I really don't want them to scrap the DW abilities or so many pokemon will become utter crap, no 2 ways about it :| ...

& Poliwag is the pokemon to get from the DW, not Politoed, just saying, I know you know already :violin: ...

Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]