It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Dream world Hits the USA 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lawence Codye wrote:
That is what they sent me & with that said, I will now recommend any & everyone who didn't get their Eevee Evolution also send a ticket via the Global Link's Customer Service page as they probably need to know what Eevee you were suppose to get & you can even specify it as I have when I sent my ticket in which is this below so...

. . . TO be honest I shouldve done this whe nI found out about it. But since I have a Magic bounce Natu, im not too concerned about it.

As for Dw visits, iM kinda postponing any visit at the moment. Thsi is becasue theres a HUGE Patch for DFO coming and I want o get ready for it.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:15 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i finally got a female skitty ^_^ now if only i could get a female Vulpix out of there...
i really need to sit down and finish white so i can unlock sparkling sea, this is just silly. unfortunately i've hit a really busy period at work, so i have very little time to play anything :(

Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:55 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I have yet to visit the DW in around half a month & I am surely :censored: about it cause I really need the pokemon I desire from it but as the connection I use for it is not looking like it will come back, then I will just have to find some place to go to get to the DW on occasion, oh dear god, occasionally :frustrated: ...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

How many pokemon can I cram into the Entree Forest? I've heard you can store up to 50, but I'm looking for confirmation, lest some of my beloved DW pokes begin to disappear into the ether...

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:57 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Dangertrout wrote:
How many pokemon can I cram into the Entree Forest? I've heard you can store up to 50, but I'm looking for confirmation, lest some of my beloved DW pokes begin to disappear into the ether...

I have had as much as around 15 in there at once & right now I have 13 pokemon in there...

They start in the center & after about 4 or 6 they start hitting the corners up 1 a corner & repeat...

Dream Points = 12590

Okay, well today my DW connection finally wondered back & I was able to do "something" in the DW...

I leveled up Mienfoo by watering others plants until I couldn't no more after getting Remoraid with Moody from the Wishing Tree due to not being able to meet anymore pokemon which was after me actually still having all my grown berries available for picking(guess it just stop advancing in time at some point which is good cause I needed those berries) so I picked those up & replaced them with more berries then after all of this send Remoraid to the Entralink & put Mienfoo back to sleep where I got nothing else done at all really, nothing even worth mentioning & this time there was no glitching or freezing up, just kept finding undesired pokemon & Male {staravia} :censored: !!!...

So not only did I not get DW Vulpix at all, I didn't even get to Pleasant Forest, not once, kept getting Windswept Sky & decided since this was happening that I would at least try to get Staravia but got only 1 Male variation of it which sucked but I went to Spakling Sea once & encountered the other Shellos :arrow: {shellos-west} that thing & even it was Male so that was pointless, all I achieved today was getting more Dream Points which is irrelevant at this point cause I already reached the 10000 point mark which unlocked all the pokemon that are currently released I believe, at least there is tomorrow as I left Mienfoo asleep due to not finding anything worth sending to the Entralink...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I've been getting a lot of males lately too. I think my only choice for females yesterday was Ledyba and Zubat (which I already have). Didn't see Vulpix at all, though there were a couple male Elekid. but I have a female so w/e.

I think I have 31 pokemon in my Entree Forest right now.... I didn't want to start grabbing them until I at least got all my gym badges, and thats taking me a while >.<

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

OK yeah, I havent been visiting the DW lately (as I already stated in my last post here).

Dangertrout wrote:
I think I have 31 pokemon in my Entree Forest right now.... I didn't want to start grabbing them until I at least got all my gym badges, and thats taking me a while >.<

WOW. Are they all female? OR is there a few males in there that your gonna have to soft reset to get a good nature?

Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

GofD wrote:
OK yeah, I havent been visiting the DW lately (as I already stated in my last post here).

Dangertrout wrote:

WOW. Are they all female? OR is there a few males in there that your gonna have to soft reset to get a good nature?

all females except 2; Nidoran(M) and Leafeon. And none from Sparkling Sea, as I have yet to unlock it >.< I was looking through bulbapedia and there are surprisingly still quite a few I can get in the 2 zones I have access to.

edit - My female choices tonight were Farfetch'd, Sudowoodo and Growlithe. I ended up choosing Growlithe, mostly because its fluffy and cute :P Lots of Skitties and Elekids showed up, but all male and i have them already anyways. I really don't like the gender ratio they have going in the DW. I might just be pissed off at the ice cream game tho. went from 150+ inches down to 40 because i accidentally hit right-click and when i was trying to undo the menu it brought up the scoop i was holding fell in the wrong place, knocking my tower >.<

Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

So I decided to take a break from grinding in DFO and go to the dream world and see what I could see. Which was not much. I decided to take marill with Sap sipper. Reason: FEMALE! OK so its no female vulpix with Drought. But hey I can work wit hthis marill. Anythings better than ANOTHER male....

Dangertrout wrote:
went from 150+ inches down to 40 because i accidentally hit right-click and when i was trying to undo the menu it brought up the scoop i was holding fell in the wrong place, knocking my tower >.<

Dont ya just hate it when that happens?

Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:22 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Dream Points = 12900

Today in the DW was meh, so so...I had to deal with not getting to do anything else after waking up my pokemon the first time due to that now glitchy connection I use to put my pokemon to sleep which decides when it is going to work all by itself though I had less then no problem with lag in the DW itself & ended up getting a lovely Corsola with Regenerator after seeing a new pokemon beforehand in the form of Castform who does not have a DW ability but I am guessing is not obtainable in BW & even got 1 of both genders so...

Again, today in the DW was so-so, meh, more or less, something, that is all :| ...

Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:24 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Yay! I finally got to visit the Sparkling Sea!! Unfortunately, I only got to visit once and all the pokemon I befriended there were male. In the end I chose a female Sentret. Not what I wanted, but it's still cute. =)

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:04 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Dream Points = 13370

Today in the DW was rather productive & disappointing at the same time, Archen didn't grow a level which means I got less then 500 points this trip & I only got 1 female pokemon the entire trip which was the pokemon I chose, Girafarig with Sap Sipper which is awesome but I didn't get anything I really wanted that was female, I encountered the following new things on this trip;

Mystic Water Item
Girafarig with Sap Sipper / Female
Scyther with Steadfast / Male
Anorith with Swift Swim / Male
Dratini with Marvel Scale / Male

I encountered another pokemon in Pleasant Forest but I forgot what it was unfortunately so oh well & that was my day added that I also got 20 plants watered...

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

well, I've been to sparkling sea a few times, but all the pokemon I want in there have been male so far. I'm especially sad about the Lapras and Relicanth being male :( I got a female Anorith tho, that was kinda neat.

I must have said this before but..... Lum berries are awesome for that stupid ice cream game! I'm so happy I have those now. :)

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:21 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Dream Points = 13910

Wow, even considering the lag, today in the DW was 1 of the best trips I ever had to date. I also only got 12 plants watered in 1 Dream Pal's garden but the funny thing is that I accepted this Pal's request right after watering this user's plants for him. Then I finally got the last batch of berries I need to purchase another window from the Dream Catalog & then it was off to the Island of Dreams. I had a rather annoying amount of Male pokemon befriended but then it happened, I encountered a {drifloon} with an ability called Flare Boost which I ended up wishing for at the Wishing Tree cause it was the only Female pokemon I haven't seen yet & I also send back with it a Big Mushroom which I think I haven't seen before & a Pass Orb which is like meh, whatever. I also did something I have been trying to do for :censored: ages, I got over 60000 points playing the game, Sky Race which was another highlight of my day, however as a karma like reaction to that, I sucked at the Ice Cream Scoop game soundly compared to usual but as a karma like reaction to that, got a perfect game playing the Wailord Spout game & got over 30 balls doing it too, what a day, what a day, thank you storm for now keeping my home connection off for too long so that I had a chance to take advantage of the rare appearance of the WEP connection I use to Game Sync :violin: ...

New Pokemon discovered;
Natu @ Magic Bounce (finally, too bad it was a Male though it was the first pokemon I saw today so...meh) (Pleasant Forest)
Spearow @ Sniper (Really hoping that it this 1 would be Female but nope, no dice) (Windswept Sky I believe?)
Drifloon @ Flare Boost (Thank you DW RNG for this 1 being Female, actually did quite well in the game I played with this pokemon) (Windswept Sky)

Sky Race Score = 60400
Ice Cream Scoop = about slightly under 30000 somewhere
Wailord Spout(?) = got somewhere between 70000 & 95000 in the game where I got the most balls(higher 70000s I believe) but when I got the Perfect Run only got around 65000 I guess

Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:37 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

YAY I GOT MY FEMALE RELICANTH!! ^_^

The last few days in the DW have been pretty pitiful, I even had a day where I didn't get a level up :shock: I was starting to think my Swoobat was cursed, seeing as my luck seemed to turn when I started sending her instead of Simipour, but I finally got one I wanted so all is well in the world.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well I visited the DW yesterday for a few minutes. I ended up leaving with a female dratini with marvelous scale ( OH JOY MORE
BREEDING!) I wasnt on long enough to see too many pokes But I did run into a vital spirit elekid. I was tempted to take it, but it didnt really make a strong enough case.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:05 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

What is with those errors at the worst possible time? I played the ice cream game. it displayed my points. Then it died just before displaying what gender shellos i had befriended >.< As a result no Shellos was waiting for me at the tree of dreams. Granted, I didn't really want the shellos anyways.... but what if it happened during a Dratini game!!
oh well, at least I finally got a female Yanma ^_^

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:23 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I really wish the Dream World had more stuff to offer... i basically spend my days breeding Ev untraining Berries and looking for... Marill (Sap Sipper) XD
And i'm like 2 or 3 Pokémon away from 50 XD so i must be really careful about the Pokémon i choose on the Dream Isles... Which is getting kinda annoying
LOL I think i'm beggining to hate Windswept Sky, except from the ocasional Wide Lens...
Anyways, just wanted to state my opinion.

I don't know if this is allowed and i'm truly sorry if not, but if you need a DW Pokémon just check my trading thread, i may have it and you probably can get a great deal on it:
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=28370

Thanks!

Pokémon Platinum Version ID: Ricardo - 49279 FC: 4598 6962 6800 - Pokédex Proudly Completed
Pokémon White Version ID: Ricardo - 32919 FC: 0346 8479 9982

Looking for Dream World Pokémon? Check my Thread. Looking for something else? Check my Thread anyway!!!

Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:10 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

GofD wrote:
Well I visited the DW yesterday for a few minutes. I ended up leaving with a female dratini with marvelous scale ( OH JOY MORE
BREEDING!) I wasnt on long enough to see too many pokes But I did run into a vital spirit elekid. I was tempted to take it, but it didnt really make a strong enough case.

Trust me, you picked the better option, Multiscale Dragonite VS Vital Spirit Electivire, Dragonite all day & all night, though depending on the move Elekid had on it, it was considerable however...

Dangertrout wrote:
What is with those errors at the worst possible time? I played the ice cream game. it displayed my points. Then it died just before displaying what gender shellos i had befriended >.< As a result no Shellos was waiting for me at the tree of dreams. Granted, I didn't really want the shellos anyways.... but what if it happened during a Dratini game!!
oh well, at least I finally got a female Yanma ^_^

Meh, Yanma's DW ability is kind of garbage on it but it is fine if you got it just to get a female Yanma at all & I really really hate those errors that do indeed pop up at the worst of times & thankfully hasn't done too much damage to my research...

Dream Points = 14450

Today in the DW was average but the catch will lay the :objection: on so much stuff, that which is the 1 & only... {carvanha} with Speed Boost & I was just hoping for it with all my heart to be female & for once it did not disappoint though it was 1 of the last pokemon I have seen during my trip today & I got a Great Ball & watered 20 plants which were both, meh. But the sweet part of this whole day for me is going to see that I indeed now was able to get my well deserved Glaceon, my only gripe, it is Male which I really really don't want as a Gender for my Glaceon but I do have Eevee breeding fodder now so it's a win, win really as Ice Body doesn't do Glaceon too well without the 4th Gen only moves it can't learn...

Looking forward to tomorrow or whenever I feel like going to the DW again as it is a bit boring & random, both of which I hate :| ...

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Yes, its ability is kind of "meh". However, it was one of the few I was missing from Windswept Sky. I see it almost every trip I make there, but it's almost never female. So I was happy to finally cross it off the list.
If the dratini had been female, I definitely would have picked that. But no luck with that one.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lawence Codye wrote:
Looking forward to tomorrow or whenever I feel like going to the DW again as it is a bit boring & random, both of which I hate

Yeah the DW has lost its "shine". I Dont bother spending the full hour there anymore and im not on everyday. Yes ther pokes I still want (Speed boost torchic (female) and a drought vulpix (FEMALE)) but the DW just doesnt have what it needs to keep ya there. . .

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:43 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

GofD wrote:
Lawence Codye wrote:
Looking forward to tomorrow or whenever I feel like going to the DW again as it is a bit boring & random, both of which I hate

Yeah the DW has lost its "shine". I Dont bother spending the full hour there anymore and im not on everyday. Yes ther pokes I still want (Speed boost torchic (female) and a drought vulpix (FEMALE)) but the DW just doesnt have what it needs to keep ya there. . .

Yeah, same for me besides the wanted pokemon, & then there is the lag making it take longer then it should too, I just try to complete all purchases on the Dream Catalog & then afterwards I will simply get the EV killing berries & the weakness berries breed spam going, still have not seen a single Vulpix & that update on their site happening on the 28th is simply for the blah blah blah Global Battle Union which I am sure is full of illegal hacks at the moment, I'm sure...

Dream Points = 14990

Today in the DW was meh & whatever, why because the only good things that happen was Wailmer with Pressure being picked & the Star Piece & found on top of getting the 20 plants watered, lot of items found today though compared to pokemon & it was so much so that the first trip to the Island of Dreams today scared me cause no pokemon showed up at all that trip but afterwards a little bit of pokemon showed up & oh, I :censored: hate Windswept Sky with a passion now, Staravia is the only pokemon I want from there what so ever & I haven't seen 1 since I don't know when...

New Pokemon Discovered;
Mantine with Water Veil (meh, I can do better...)
Krabby with Sheer Force (probably not new but the first time I ever seen it & it's ability is epic for it, oh well...)

New Items Discovered;
Star Piece (This time I actually got 1 myself instead of in a way stealing someone else's :lol: ...)

I am actually starting to drift out when playing the games now & pile that on top of lag & bull :censored: & you can actually do pretty terrible all visit long, though I did get at least on average scores playing the Wailord game, meh, whatever...

EDIT : 6/24/11

Dream Points = 15600

Nothing much to say about today's trip except that I found a new pokemon, Tauros with Sheer Force though it had a crappy move known as Rage so I ended up obtaining a pokemon who I have seen female about 3 times including this time...Sunkern with Early Bird...

That's all that happened, haven't been to the DW since...

Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm glad this topic exists... I got plenty of information on the Dream World from it, even though there's no official guide on Psypoke yet.

So. Here are the things I've done so far in the Dream World:
- Bought all the furniture available for my house's interior, and received all five Designer items
- Found all of the available Berries except Grepa, Lum and Leppa
- Found a dozen female Pokemon, and a Sheer Force Tauros with Iron Tail

And here are the things I still want to do:
- Replace my boring Cosy Cottage with a beautiful Log Cabin
- Get a female Drought Vulpix, and a female Magic Bounce Natu
- Find a Grepa Berry! (Haven't seen one at all yet, it's driving me :censored: mad!)

Last edited by DarkAriados on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:28 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Quote:
- Replace my boring Cosy Cottage with a beautiful Log Cabin
- Get a female Drought Vulpix, and a female Magic Bounce Natu
- FIND A GREPA BERRY!!! (Haven't seen one at all yet, it's driving me :censored: mad!)

1) This was actually one of the first things I did when choosing a new house. It looks awesome - much better than the modern house, even though it costs less. I should have enough berries to buy the modern house by tomorrow, and then I'll have all the decorations. Except for those event-exclusive ones that only Japanese people have.
2) The former requires 7500 points; the latter 10000. Both are in Pleasant Forest. I'm fortunate enough to have both and I think I have some spare Vulpixes lying around in my box.
3) Share Shelves. Or Windswept Sky. Whatever works.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:40 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I assumed that the Grepa Berry could be found in the Windswept Sky. I just haven't been lucky enough to find one yet... I will eventually get one just by exploring. I have no Dream Pals, so haven't ever used my Share Shelf.

EDIT: Yes!! I FOUND A GREPA BERRY!!! *happy dance*
I also found a Wide Lens. Overall, a very good day in the Dream World.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next