It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:04 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Meloetta or Keldeo? 
Author Message
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 12:49 pm
Posts: 374
Location: Off somewhere being malignantly narcissistic...
emeraldversion13 wrote:
HollandM wrote:
I actually prefer to use the swift/genious wings. It may be @#!*% getting 255 of each, but itll be worth it. Besides, you can only use carbos and calcium 10 times each, and it doesnt max it out.


That's a good point.


It is a good point. I'll try it sometime. Plus when I FINALLY get Lv. 100s sometime during next school year, I'll max their stats then.

_________________
Image
"What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it gives forth a sound
It's got wires that vibrate, and give music; what can this thing be that I've found?

See how it sings like a sad heart, and joyously screams out its pain
Sounds that build high like a mountain, and notes that fall gently like rain."

~Neil Peart


Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:44 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:03 pm
Posts: 77
Location: Where ever there is a game console, pizza, and a LOT of Mt. Dew...
Eh. I like to train both their stats and levels. Quicker job. :)

_________________
Mokusetsu!

Image
Please Join Werewolf 202: Revenge of the Nightwalker!
Please help me to hatch my egg(s).
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/FALMaster#0


Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:54 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 12:49 pm
Posts: 374
Location: Off somewhere being malignantly narcissistic...
Haha yeah. I'm not that type of person :D

_________________
Image
"What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it gives forth a sound
It's got wires that vibrate, and give music; what can this thing be that I've found?

See how it sings like a sad heart, and joyously screams out its pain
Sounds that build high like a mountain, and notes that fall gently like rain."

~Neil Peart


Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:06 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:19 pm
Posts: 128
Location: #psypoke
Hey I just like moving fast so that I can get my power moves in quickly to destroy my targets. So only Speed and levels are what I will train until I get all 100s.

_________________
Image
http://emeraldversion13sart.blogspot.com/


Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:43 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:03 pm
Posts: 77
Location: Where ever there is a game console, pizza, and a LOT of Mt. Dew...
emeraldversion13 wrote:
Hey I just like moving fast so that I can get my power moves in quickly to destroy my targets. So only Speed and levels are what I will train until I get all 100s.
Lvl 100 Shuckle appeared! Shuckle uses protect! Shuckle uses Trick Room! The space has been warped! Shuckle uses Beat Up! Shuckle wins! (and jacks ur wallet) :lol:

_________________
Mokusetsu!

Image
Please Join Werewolf 202: Revenge of the Nightwalker!
Please help me to hatch my egg(s).
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/FALMaster#0


Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:00 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:19 pm
Posts: 128
Location: #psypoke
HollandM wrote:
emeraldversion13 wrote:
Hey I just like moving fast so that I can get my power moves in quickly to destroy my targets. So only Speed and levels are what I will train until I get all 100s.
Lvl 100 Shuckle appeared! Shuckle uses protect! Shuckle uses Trick Room! The space has been warped! Shuckle uses Beat Up! Shuckle wins! (and jacks ur wallet) :lol:



Well that is just not possible. Level 100 Shuckle are not in the wild. And I can use my Lucarios feint. Or my Articunos Blizzard. These both hit protected enemies.

_________________
Image
http://emeraldversion13sart.blogspot.com/


Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:43 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:03 pm
Posts: 77
Location: Where ever there is a game console, pizza, and a LOT of Mt. Dew...
emeraldversion13 wrote:
HollandM wrote:
emeraldversion13 wrote:
Hey I just like moving fast so that I can get my power moves in quickly to destroy my targets. So only Speed and levels are what I will train until I get all 100s.
Lvl 100 Shuckle appeared! Shuckle uses protect! Shuckle uses Trick Room! The space has been warped! Shuckle uses Beat Up! Shuckle wins! (and jacks ur wallet) :lol:



Well that is just not possible. Level 100 Shuckle are not in the wild. And I can use my Lucarios feint. Or my Articunos Blizzard. These both hit protected enemies.
Shuckle used HACK! *Shuckle hacks ur game* Shuckle wins! Shuckle wins! Shuckle wins! Shuckle wins! Shuckle.......... :mrgreen:

_________________
Mokusetsu!

Image
Please Join Werewolf 202: Revenge of the Nightwalker!
Please help me to hatch my egg(s).
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/FALMaster#0


Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:21 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:19 pm
Posts: 128
Location: #psypoke
HollandM wrote:
emeraldversion13 wrote:
HollandM wrote:
emeraldversion13 wrote:
Hey I just like moving fast so that I can get my power moves in quickly to destroy my targets. So only Speed and levels are what I will train until I get all 100s.
Lvl 100 Shuckle appeared! Shuckle uses protect! Shuckle uses Trick Room! The space has been warped! Shuckle uses Beat Up! Shuckle wins! (and jacks ur wallet) :lol:



Well that is just not possible. Level 100 Shuckle are not in the wild. And I can use my Lucarios feint. Or my Articunos Blizzard. These both hit protected enemies.
Shuckle used HACK! *Shuckle hacks ur game* Shuckle wins! Shuckle wins! Shuckle wins! Shuckle wins! Shuckle.......... :mrgreen:



...curses.

_________________
Image
http://emeraldversion13sart.blogspot.com/


Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:43 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:03 pm
Posts: 77
Location: Where ever there is a game console, pizza, and a LOT of Mt. Dew...
emeraldversion13 wrote:
...curses.
Lol. So sorry, but we all lose at some point.

_________________
Mokusetsu!

Image
Please Join Werewolf 202: Revenge of the Nightwalker!
Please help me to hatch my egg(s).
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/FALMaster#0


Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:07 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:19 pm
Posts: 128
Location: #psypoke
HollandM wrote:
emeraldversion13 wrote:
...curses.
Lol. So sorry, but we all lose at some point.


But not to Shuckle...

_________________
Image
http://emeraldversion13sart.blogspot.com/


Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:30 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 9:31 am
Posts: 12
Location: Da Bronx, baby!
Hmm... i like Meloetta because of its 2 forms -^3^-

_________________
I need to level up mai pokemon 4 both games...
Friend Codes:
Black:
SoulSilver:


Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:36 pm
Profile
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:22 pm
Posts: 824
Right, this has gotten far too off-topic to continue. The original question has already been answered.

Good night, thread.

_________________
Image


Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:52 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.