It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 What do you want to see in Gray (or what ever it will be) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well what ever they name the next game if they do make a third instalment of black and white what do you expet/want/think will be done they cant make it oposite of both our any thing also do you think there is gonna be a third instalment .i havent seen a topic for this perpose so i made one.

Mon May 16, 2011 7:56 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I need my Gym Leader Rematches.

Seriously.

Mon May 16, 2011 3:41 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Gallade Roxas wrote:
I need my Gym Leader Rematches.

Seriously.

That but also the following...

1. Kyurem getting another form no matter if it makes the cover art or not...
2. Different pokemon for Cynthia & no :censored: Double Team on any of them...
3. More stuff to do or more stuff becoming available via the changing in the seasons...
4. More of an environmental impact via the changing of the seasons...
5. An arrangement of the wild pokemon where to where there are easier places to train for Effort Values of any stat...
6. Though she hasn't been released yet, another form for Meloetta...
7. Something to replace the flawed Black City/White Forest that is clearly better then them...
8. Changes in the Protagonist's attire(both genders, mainly the Male character)...
9. Further improvement in some pokemon's learnsets(especially the 5th Gen pokemon, good god) or something else like their Base Stat...
10. Ability to catch both Zekrom & Reshiram...
11. Better access to items from previous generation games(4th Gen games specifically)...
12. & Everybody agrees with me here when I say, 5th Gen Move Tutors that teach some useful but not specifically special attacks as they already have all those available by MT anyway...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Mon May 16, 2011 4:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ten to one the battle fronter will be making a reapperance. It has been in the thrid game of each gen since Emerald. So I dont see a reason not to beleive it wont be in the third game of gen V.

Tue May 17, 2011 5:02 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lawence Codye wrote:
12. & Everybody agrees with me here when I say, 5th Gen Move Tutors that teach some useful but not specifically special attacks as they already have all those available by MT anyway...

Dude there WILL be Move Tutors. They should have some old moves that used to be TMs in Gen IV, like Stealth Rock, Roost, Dragon Pulse, Rest, and Dark Pulse, just to name a few. :censored: them for replacing SR, the grand daddy of entry hazzards, with STRUGGLE BUG.

Also, can't wait to see if the sprites for the pokes will be good or not.

Tue May 17, 2011 1:38 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Shuckle-rock$ wrote:
Dude there WILL be Move Tutors. They should have some old moves that used to be TMs in Gen IV, like Stealth Rock, Roost, Dragon Pulse, Rest, and Dark Pulse, just to name a few. :censored: them for replacing SR, the grand daddy of entry hazzards, with STRUGGLE BUG.

I KNOW that but it is still something I want to see regardless & that would be best, the moves you speak of as without them, alot of pokemon are crippled a bit & I am not concerned with it not being a TM anymore but rather for it not even being teachable to the pokemon that no longer learn it because of that I mean, they could at least have added it as an Egg Move for those pokemon but nope, no dice cause they were too focused on things less important then that but whatever, they better add it to the third game cause this is ridiculous to say the least...

GofD wrote:
Ten to one the battle fronter will be making a reapperance. It has been in the thrid game of each gen since Emerald. So I dont see a reason not to beleive it wont be in the third game of gen V.

That reminds me...

13. A more & improved(in a good way) Battle Frontier to go along with or that includes the Battle Subway(I could care less for the Battle Institute as it is bull crap to say the least)...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Tue May 17, 2011 9:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

VS Seeker!! By god it needs this.

Nuff Said.

Wed May 18, 2011 11:32 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

1. Move Tutors
2. Customizable Clothing (like in Battle Revolution, only better)

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Wed May 18, 2011 1:52 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Mektar wrote:
2. Customizable Clothing (like in Battle Revolution, only better)

I can not possibly agree with this anymore then I already have for what has been what, 3 Generations now?...

They absolutely need to work into getting that put in I mean they upgraded the Battle Scene to be somewhat more like Battle Evolution so why not this & yes, it needs to be better then in Battle Revolution as that is a given...

Wed May 18, 2011 8:19 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pokeradar. Any one else miss this, I do because I got one of my very few shinys with it.

Thu May 19, 2011 8:12 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, aside from the obvious that has already been stated in the post... I would like to see one thing that was a special back in the day. This may seem like a stupid stretch of a request, but I remember one of my greatest joys in any of the pokemon games was in yellow... with the ability to obtain all of the starters from Gen 1. It would be interesting to receive a unique starter and be able to obtain the three normal starters in some way. I know this will not happen, no such storyline could be created to do this... but nonetheless it would be friggin awesome to see. Until then, my biggest request would be updated sprites and possibly make the game for the 3DS and add in some effects.

Thu May 19, 2011 3:01 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

the shiny appearence rate to return to normal. no more "1 in 11050 or whatever chance" i liked it better as 8632 or something. I'm still waiting on my first shiny, and I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS!!!! i have seen at least 40,000 wild pokemon in total, and i've played since about 10 years ago (with 2 years of where it got old somewhere around year 6.5, but I should have seen at least one by now!

I want some foreign pokemon to be availible before the elite 4 and to have free move tutors (i've always hated bp and the battle fronteir). I also want some new pokemon with kanto/johto designs

[size=85] [color=#0000BF]thanks to arkeis.com for the avatar and the sig peoples[/color] [/size] [img]http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd492/vanasbry000/?action=view&current=pokemon.jpg[/img]

Thu May 19, 2011 3:16 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Jaypokes wrote:
Pokeradar. Any one else miss this, I do because I got one of my very few shinys with it.

I do so very much as well but if they add this then it must be usable in places besides just grass which is my biggest gripe with it...

Zero Cool wrote:
Well, aside from the obvious that has already been stated in the post... I would like to see one thing that was a special back in the day. This may seem like a stupid stretch of a request, but I remember one of my greatest joys in any of the pokemon games was in yellow... with the ability to obtain all of the starters from Gen 1. It would be interesting to receive a unique starter and be able to obtain the three normal starters in some way. I know this will not happen, no such storyline could be created to do this... but nonetheless it would be friggin awesome to see.

I would love to be able to get all the starters in 1 game again like in Yellow, only being able to get them by trading is not enough inspiration to get into using all 3 of them but when I played Yellow, I wanted to use all 3 pokemon in my party at the same time immediately but in Black & White since I couldn't get all 3 of them during the storyline due to having to trade to get them, I ended up not even wanting to bother searching for them on the GTS as I just lost interest in using them & after beating the Elite 4, there is just no real reason to use the starters imo...

vanasbry000 wrote:
the shiny appearence rate to return to normal. no more "1 in 11050 or whatever chance" i liked it better as 8632 or something. I'm still waiting on my first shiny, and I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS!!!! i have seen at least 40,000 wild pokemon in total, and i've played since about 10 years ago (with 2 years of where it got old somewhere around year 6.5, but I should have seen at least one by now!

I want some foreign pokemon to be availible before the elite 4 and to have free move tutors (i've always hated bp and the battle fronteir). I also want some new pokemon with kanto/johto designs

I though it was still 1/8192 & I have only seen 1 shiny so far & have done alot more EV training this game around so that is a bit strange but I don't really care for that too much, though I do absolutely want to see some MTs that while maybe not free, I don't want any of them to require something as absurd as BPs as they are hard to get & maybe you aren't teaching the move to a pokemon you want to even use in a Battle facility & yes, I am sure they will add those in like they did in Platinum...

Thu May 19, 2011 11:02 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Man one of the things I don't like about pokemon is how you see the same skinny trainer every single time when you throw a pokeball.

I just wish they'd make it like pokemon battle revolution where you have a large variety in choosing how you want to look, not only in body size, color, etc. but also clothes.

Also not sure if someone mentioned but move tutor!

Sat May 28, 2011 7:15 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I want the seasons to make more of an impact on the game, or feature more season-exclusive Pokémon. I have a kool idea where after you beat the Elite 4 for the first time you could run into past gen Pokémon in the old areas and they differ GREATLY by season.

One of my friends had a pretty kool idea for the story. He thought of the story taking place after the events of Black/White and you see what happens to N. He even mentioned Team Rocket returning so you have to join up with N in an epic double battle.

I would really like to see more double battles and triple/rotation battles In-Game. Definitely need them in the Subway/Frontier. I miss the battles form Emerald where a couple of trainers would group up to fight you. That game had a good amount of them. I want Nintendo to USE what they put into the game much more.

Another thing I want is BERRIES!!! I remember a time when I didn't have the internet and it must be horrible for the hard-core trainers who want to do the Dream World but can't. At least bring back the Berry Pots.

I want a bigger story (even though this is by far the koolest story of the entire series) featuring the legendary Musketeer Trio in some aspect. I like them and I want them to be incorporated into the story a bit more and I think they will be used like the Legendary Dogs from Johto.

Sat May 28, 2011 11:15 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Where ever there is a game console, pizza, and a LOT of Mt. Dew...
I wanna see Kyurem able to learn Frost Breath. -.- I mean seriously, what pokemon do you think could learn it? The :censored: pokemon's body is frozen solid for pete's sake!! Any other pokemon learnset-mishaps anyone can name off the tops of their heads?

Please Join Werewolf 202: Revenge of the Nightwalker!
Please help me to hatch my egg(s).
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/FALMaster#0

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:28 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

HollandM wrote:
I wanna see Kyurem able to learn Frost Breath. -.- I mean seriously, what pokemon do you think could learn it? The :censored: pokemon's body is frozen solid for pete's sake!! Any other pokemon learnset-mishaps anyone can name off the tops of their heads?

Mienshao not being able to learn Close Combat & it is the most suited pokemon for the move I mean, case & point, read it's Poke'Dex entry, go on now read it...

Bet you you will agree with me after doing so, right?...

Also, Unfezant & Brave Bird is a ver obvious 1, I don't care if it gets Hypnosis & even Sky Attack, where is the Brave Bird attack, all the way across the sky?...

Those are the 2 I have right now besides the fact that basically none of the new pokemon can learn Earthquake I mean come on, it actually cripples alot of the pokemon & I mean alot of them cause they can't learn it...

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:59 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Those are perfect examples of what im talking about! Nintendo needs to get off their lazy butts and fix the mistakes that hinder us fans in battle!

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

1) Kyurem as the mascot, representing the "middle ground" between black and white
2) The chance to catch both Reshiram and Zekrom
3) A later setting, and the return of Ghetsis wth a new plan
4) A dispute between N and Ghetsis that leads to N taking your side
5) More seasonal differences in the landscape
6) Move Tutors for previous generations' lost TMs and Tutor moves
7) The opportunity to battle the Gym Leaders again, and also have rematches with ordinary Trainers
8) More Champions from other regions (Why just Cynthia?)
9) A tweak to Fusion Flare and Fusion Bolt, so they both gain doubled power if used consecutively.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:31 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I want N to show up again after the main story... Love him! :lol:

I consider these all to be very canon. PM me if you are involved in these ships somehow. Or like writing fanfictions around these ships. Either way!
ILU all! <3

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:25 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

DarkAriados wrote:
1) Kyurem as the mascot, representing the "middle ground" between black and white
7) The opportunity to battle the Gym Leaders again, and also have rematches with ordinary Trainers
9) A tweak to Fusion Flare and Fusion Bolt, so they both gain doubled power if used consecutively.
Perfect! We gots ourselves a game now! We have conflict, a great story and villan, now all we need is... GeekSquad! Teach us how to make a game! :D

Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:56 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

DarkAriados wrote:

I agree with all of this, the last one is something they need to do cause it isn't as dramatic if the later attack is always the one to get the boost...

Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:37 pm
THE POWER IS ON!

I would like to see people boycott Gray to stop enabling GameFreak to put out an inferior products like regular Black and White because they know their fans will purchase the third version for things like a VS Seeker, move tutors and Gym Leader rematches even though they could have easily been in Black and White from the start. Too harsh?

So much for MY hopes for the third version though.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:11 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

This is a good point, but to them it is only business. Try and see their position, as its how they know theyll make money.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:39 pm
THE POWER IS ON!

I hate that argument. Between the original two versions, the trading card game, the anime, and all of the other insane forms of licensing that this series entails, they make more than enough money without giving us rehashed third versions and now remakes of older games.

It's like, yeah, I get the point that they're a business and they like having excess cash to swim through naked and light their cigarettes with, but at what point does "wanting good business" cross the line to become undeniable, blatant "greed"? When they took out so many features from Black and White that undoubtedly will be added to Gray to "entice" people to buy it since they've already bought the same thing twice in Black and White, I'll say they've hit the latter point.

The lack of the VS Seeker in particular is a huge issue to me. It was in Diamond and Pearl, the two previous BASE games. It wasn't like a Battle Frontier or move tutors or Gym Leader rematches which are all traditionally things that are specifically reserved for the third version. Lacking it in BW doesn't make me excited for Gray, it just frustrates me because GameFreak knows they can get away with not including it until the third version.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next