It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 The Celestian [ Open to All. ] 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Cynthia goes and sits down while she waits. The Luxray calls a catch ya later to Ninetales and leaps up onto Cynthia's lap with grace. Cynthia strokes the Luxray lovingly. The Shuppet, floated around everyone's head and sometimes floated up to the rafters, diving in and out of them. Espeon, got up and slept at Cynthia's feet. As Cynthia waits she thinks about what had happened and why she had came here in the first place. It then appears she has stared off into space and is unaware of anything around her. Shuppy has decided to play with the little Houndoom. (I have a confession, this is my first forum roleplay... well my first proper one. My others would have been everyones on at same time and it stops after about a half hour. I'm having fun so far :D )

P
S
R
U
L
E

Random talking.
What if nothing meant something, then would anything mean nothing? But then something would be pointless, but if nothing means anything then points would be pointless! AGH! Why is life so confusing???
(O.o){Whaaaaaaaat?)
Nothing. Just... nothing. :3

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:54 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

[Seems to be perking up a bit, always good!]

Claudio
Claudio had barely gotten his bearings when another visitor walked through the door. Her red hair a flaming, knotted mess and one of her Pokemon injured, he could tell she had experienced a rough time. She seemed relieved to find the place, and was soon conversing with the innkeeper.
Claudio looked at each of his Pokemon in turn. Baal was standing in the same spot, eyeing something across the room. The Gligar, Chase, seemed to be rather shaken by the appearance of the Braviary. Despite being on the brink of evolving, he had always had a cowardly streak. Claudio had named the Sneasel Leanne, in memory of somebody he had known a long time ago. At the moment, she seemed to be testing the water with the Glaceon; sharing a type similarity, she was naturally drawn to the ice-blue fox. Finally, Svarog the Solrock, named for a sun god Claudio had read about once, was expressionless always, floating perfectly still and no doubt soaking up the heat from the fireplace.
Looking around, his eyes came to rest on the fourth person in the room. He seemed to be a young boy, around fifteen, but something about his eyes said otherwise. His coat and hair, both long, gave him a strange edge, somewhat of a mystery. Walking up to him, Claudio extended his hand.
"Claudio Smith, how do you do?"

Baal
Baal knew he didn't fit in. His hulking frame towered high above everybody else in the room, and the only other Pokemon that shared a habitat with him had fled at the sight of the Luxray. Even he, in all of his bulky glory, felt somewhat on edge around it, the charge it emanated making him feel uncomfortable.
He looked at his owner, who was striding up to the other male, offering his hand. Looking around, Baal noticed a door leading out back over the other side of the room. It had come open slightly, revealing the bright red light of a setting sun. Taking another glance at his owner, he started trudging over to the door.

Leanne
COLD!!! Sensing something a little closer to her natural temperature, Leanne was on alert in seconds, staring at the patch of ice the Glaceon had created. Slowly but steadily, she edged closer, unsure of how the older Pokemon would react.
The Glaceon had placed one of its paws on the corner of the icy patch and looked at Leanne with an unreadable expression. Shuffling around to the opposite side, she mirrored the action, placing her right foot on the freezing ground, and looked up at the Glaceon, waiting tentatively.

Chase
A giant flap of wings came from an indeterminable location above him, coupled with a loud whump! Chase, being his nervy self, jumped and lost his grip on the rafter. Panicking, he rapidly flapped his wings, flying in a sharp 'u' shape before coming to rest on the same rafter, gripping with the hooks on his wings.
Looking down, the culprit, a heavily scratched-up Braviary, clattered onto the floor, looking somewhat dismayed. Resuming to his former position, Chase shot it a dirty look and resumed its scanning of the room.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:44 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Cynthia broke from her trance and thought about now. She sat and smiled around her, this was definitly a happy, cheery sort of place. As she waited for the food to arrive she took off her deep blue silk bag from her back. She woke Espeon up and asked Luxray to move for a minute. Espeon got up and sat on her lap and Cynthia took out a potion and a few bandages. She sprayed some of the potion on her and got out a burn heal. She then applied that to the Espeon. Just then, she thought of a name for Espeon. "I'll call you Lapve." she said. Cynthia carefully wrapped the bandage around the newly-named Espeon's burned leg. Lapve ran off to where Sneasel and Glaceon were standing and asked if she could lay her hot and stinging wound on the cold ice. "Ser...ser! Serrperrior!" came a sly yet kindly voice from the door. A beautiful, long Serperior entered the room. Cynthia looked. She was shocked. "Oh Mint! What are you doing here! Did you escape from Luliare? Oh Mint... your sooooo naughty!" she said. The Serperior hung his head in shame. "It's ok... I suppose you just missed me, didn't ya! C'mon then do you want me to order you some food?" she asked him. Mint did look quite thin. It seemed he'd been travelling for days, maybe weeks, just searching for his trainer. Cynthia got up and went up to the reception again. "I'm sorry to bother you again, but can you make another pokemon food as well as my other order? It seems Mint my Serperior missed me and came all the way over here to see me. Thanks!" Cynthia sat back down again. Mint curled around her neck. It wasn't hurting her of course, Mint just liked to act as a scarf, protecting her. Some people would even say Mint was protecting her neck from Golbat, which we should all know are sort of pokemon vampires, who kill and suck blood. Cynthia drifted off and thought about her past again. Her childhood had been very unhappy. Her brother who was a lot older than her, made his pokemon attack poor Cynthia. And since no one believed her, she'd had to live with it until she was old enough to travel the world as a pokemon trainer. It seemed to her that as she got older she became happier. At this hotel, with its warm and cheery glow, made this moment appear to be the happiest moment she'd ever had out of her whole life. But the reason why she came here was because she had met the Sinnoh champion, who was also called Cynthia, and challenged her to a battle. She had lost, and the nearest pokemon centre was ages away. So on her way to a pokemon centre, about halfway to the pokemon centre she had found the Celestian and had decided this was as good a pokemon centre she was going to find before nightfall. She took out a comb and brushed her hair. She put it neatly but just then Shuppy floated down and sat on her head. Luckily Shuppy hadn't messed up her hair though. Espeon returned from laying on the ice and slept on her feet, and Luxray, who was called Electro came back and sat on her lap once more. She loved it when all her pokemon came together and crowded around her. "Hi." she said to the two men who were talking. "I'm Cynthia."

P
S
R
U
L
E

Random talking.
What if nothing meant something, then would anything mean nothing? But then something would be pointless, but if nothing means anything then points would be pointless! AGH! Why is life so confusing???
(O.o){Whaaaaaaaat?)

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:21 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Gabriel looked around happily at the newcomers. Umbry looked at the new arrival, the Espeon. The Umbreon finally ceased being curled up by the fire and stretched itself, then sauntered over to the Espeon to examine it. The young Eevee looked happy to be surrounded by so many other people and Pokemon. It tugged at its playmate, Houndour, to go and investigate these exciting new strangers. The Jolteon and the Leafeon walked around the newcomers, sniffing curiously, before padding over to the Luxray and Ninetales and examining them curiously, talking amongst each other. Gabriel smiled and turned to the two newcomers, "Hi Claudio, I'm good thank you," He began, politely, "So, what brought you here? I'm Gabriel, traveller and hopefully future Pokemon breeder."

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:12 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Well, I am just a normal trainer I guess. The name is Cynthia Otter." she said. Cynthia blushed a little. The Espeon walked around the Umbreon a bit, then decided he was friendly. (gotta do violin practice. be on after. :violin: )

P
S
R
U
L
E

Random talking.
(O.o){Whaaaaaaaat?)

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:27 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((Violin? How classy :P))

"Just an ordinary trainer?" Said Gabriel, as he looked at Cynthia, "No such thing, where were you heading before you stopped at the hotel?" The Umbreon cocked its head curiously as it examine the Espeon, until the young Eevee came pandering over and rolled between the two, clearly seeking attention. It looked at the Umbreon with happiness in its eyes clearly admiring and looking up to the Umbreon. Umbry, of course, was very hardy, but also of a more lonesome nature. It still remembered how long it had taken it to finally trust Gabriel, how it had always had this nature of being so hard to please, until that one night... The night Umbry had finally evolved, late in Gabriel's childhood. Umbry had only been young when Gabriel first started taking care of him, and had grown up with Gabriel most of its life. And now, the younger ones... The Umbreon shook its head and looked at the Eevee, curious. Gabriel giggled, very childlike, "Look at them, having so much fun..." He grinned.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:27 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"I was actually headed for a pokemon centre... normal completely." she answered. Lapve the Espeon would ask about Umbreon's day. "Why are you here then?" she asks. (gotta go, sorry for the short post.)

P
S
R
U
L
E

Random talking.
(O.o){Whaaaaaaaat?)

Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:03 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

[ :3 Heheheh. Hehehehehehehehehe. -Runs around in squares excitedly.- Oh my oh my. :3 It's woooorking. ]

The ducklett, seeming to be able to go under the radar, so to speak, would watch the older, bigger pokemon known as Baal sneak away from the fire toward the other door. Tilting his head, he began wobbling over. Slipping between other pokemon, behind things or even under them. Standing behind the giant pokemon, being only a duck afterall, it would tilt its head again and quack lightly.
The Braviary, having been glared at by the younger pokemon, would stretch out his great wings and squawk.
Turning to the kitchen, she would let munchlax know about the other order, which would be followed by a grunt and the sound of chopping from the kitchens. A combination of smells wafting through the air.
The houndour, following his young pal, would then scamper off when the pokemon was picked up. Going off to look up at the Solrock, a look of awe and wonder on his little face. How was something so heavy looking able to float?
The glaceon looked up at the Espeon, his paw resting on the ice. Giving a small nod, he'd emit a few more pokemon sounds. 'Ouch...what happened?'
As time would pass and the young trainers talked, the ambipom would come out of the kitchens through the double doors, carrying two trays. Setting one tray infront of Cynthia, a burger and home style fries. He would also set the other one down on one of the lowered tables by the fire for her other pokemon before going back into the kitchens.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:40 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Pokemon centre?" Said Gabriel, with an elfin smile, "I've been wandering aimlessly. I just need to experience the world, meet a lot of different pokemon to gain experience so that I can be a great breeder one day..." He glanced at the young Eevee, playing mischievously and childishly, "I guess I just enjoy getting away from the city I come from... I hate it there, so noisy, loud, pressured..." Gabriel laughed a little, glancing at his Leafeon, clearly a testament to his time with nature. "Would you mind sharing the story of how you got your Espeon? I'm sure it's very interesting." He inquired politely.

The Umbreon replied to the Espeon, mentioning that it was enjoying the day, but it felt tired, and would have much preferred to be out at night. It mentioned that this is the sort of thing it had to put up with with its travellin partners, but it said so with a note of good humour, clearly loving its companions. Umbry then enquired on how the Espeon was faring, and what its companions were like.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:55 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Claudio
Instead of replying instantly, Claudio chose to back off somewhat to let the similarly-aged pair begin their chat. A pause came soon enough, and Gabriel looked at Claudio.
"Breeding? How intriguing! I assume that's the reason for the Eevee's?" said Claudio quickly. He had always held breeders in high esteem: without them, a Trainer's life would be far more difficult. "Myself, I'm wandering a bit. I came here three years ago from...far away, and at the moment, I'm just roaming around Unova making a living any way I can.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:25 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Ah, erm yes, it is," Answered Gabriel shyly, "I raised my first from being a small child, that would be Umbry." He gestured towards the Umbreon, "And, erm... Yes, thanks. I like the Eevee family. They're all different and strong in easy ways, rare but good to breed. I like bringing out the best in Pokemon as soon as possible, I guess."

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:08 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Claudio
Looking at the Umbreon, Claudio could see that it had been raised well. "He's a beautiful creature," he said to Gabriel, "as are the rest. I never had the determination to raise an Eevee, myself. It certainly takes something special."

Baal
A noise puts him on alert, and Baal turns, quicker than one would have thought possible for a creature of his size. He sees nothing, and is wary, until the noise comes again from below. Baal looks down and notices the small bird, looking up at him with its head cocked to one side. The huge turtle shook his head irritably, and stomped on the ground in an attempt to make it flee.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:24 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

When Baal had looked down at it, it merely quacked again before jumping back out of reach. As it jumped back, it would let a small water gun out, letting water splash over the floor where the giant pokemon was trying to stomp, in attempts that he may slip. The ducklett may have looked rather... slow, but he sure didn't take being squished lightly.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:57 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

(I am very very very sorry for my absense, my mother has had to go to hospital, then I had my violin exam, and i've been very busy.)

Espeon would say she loved Cynthia as a trainer, and that some companions, such as Shuppy, were a bit... mad. She would then say about Mint, and how he suddenly appeared as a little Snivy in the doorway of her home, and how Cynthia took him in and raised him up to the Serperior he is today. And Luxray, who was her second ever pokemon. Cynthia would say " Well, Espeon... it was very far back... I was exploring, well, kind of hiding, in a cave, not realizing there was wild pokemon. But this was when I was really young!!!" Cynthia blushes, then continues. "In a flash, a group of Zubat and Geodude had unleashed their moves on me. I think I passed out then, and when I woke up, two big purple eyes were staring at me, and I was out of the cave. It was Espeon who had then defeated the pokemon and taken me outside. From then on, she was my first pokemon..." Cynthia would look off into space, then apologize, because she was just remembering it all. All the pokemon would then run off towards the food, hungry. As they munched happily, Cynthia would excuse herslef and then go and sit down herself to eat.

P
S
R
U
L
E

Random talking.
(O.o){Whaaaaaaaat?)

Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:31 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

[ I hope everything is okay with you're mom, Pups. And don't worry, The Celestian won't go anywhere. :3 And life is important. ]

The houndour would curl up on the carpet by the fire, letting the other pokemon enjoy their meals. The different smells wafting around making his little nose twitch.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:55 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Gabriel nodded as Cynthia excused herself, "Enjoy your food, I guess," His Umbreon then did the same to Cynthia's Espeon. Gabriel glanced at his Pokemon, all had finished eating and looked quite well rested. He himself was feeling fine, if getting a little restless. He remembered that on the way towards the Celestian he'd seen an interesting area out back, and he felt intrigued. Certainly curious enough to investigate and see what was there. Possibly urban Pokemon had migrated and settled there. It would be nice to see them, a reminder of the city he'd grown up in... A possible reminder of why he'd left it. "I'm just going to go..." He started, then turned to his Pokemon. "Come on, follow me." The eevee came racing over and bumped into Gabriel's shin in its hurry to get near. The Jolteon arrived next, tailed closely by the Leafeon. Umbry came last, sauntering over with its head cocked curiously, but with an air of good humour about it. They departed and made their way round to the back.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:24 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

The rail yard was massive, bigger once one was up close then it had appeared as others walked toward the establishment. For each rail car stood at a good twelve feet high, some were staked in area's a good ten cars high. Obvious signs of abandonment, some car tower's had fallen onto other cars, or simply broke down over time. There was something ominous about the rail yard, how the wind would hint the car's in a certain way and whistle through the holes and cracks. The odd rustle of grass or the chitter of wild pokemon could be heard, but aside from the rail yard was quiet.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:40 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Gabriel looked at the Eevee behind him, practically bursting with energy, constantly looking on the verge to charge off looking for fun of its own, "No," Warned Gabriel in a stern voice, "Stay close." The Eevee looked at him with an expression of hurt betrayal. It then turned to the Umbreon, the same question present in its eyes. The Umbreon shook its head, its response mirroring Gabriel's. The Eevee hung its head, looking dejected. The Leafeon looked around, obviously not very keen on its very urban, dirty surrondings. It had barely had any time at all in the city, evolving ito a Leafeon not too long after Gabriel set out on his journey. Around the Leafeon the air cleared a little, the pollution cleaned from the atmosphere. The Jolteon looked around, fur stuck on end, razor sharp. Gabriel walked to one of the abandoned cars and glared in it curiously, looking to see what lay inside...

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:25 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

As Cynthia nibbled on her food, she remembered that beautiful, bright sparkle just before an evolution. She then thought about catching a new pokemon. She already had Luxray, Espeon, Shuppet and Serperior. It wouldn't hurt to get another.She put her now empty plate on the table beside her, and carefully took her bag and peered inside. She fumbled about in one of the little pockets, and drew out a pokeball. Cynthia placed it on the ground in front of her and waited for a pokemon to burst out. She then sighed. It was simply a normal, empty pokeball. Cynthia got her bag again and took out a wooden figure of a Ralts. She then fumbled about for a second pokeball. As she pulled it out she muttered a quick why on earth am I doing this, then sent out the pokeball. She then hid her face in her hands. What had she done? She had sent out one of her Kirlia's. But, whenever one Kirlia came out, the other one had to come out too. There stood a shiny male Kirlia, and a normal female Kirlia. The shiny Kirlia was called Blade, the normal Kirlia called Flare. Cynthia knew they liked each other, and she had tried to breed them many times. But, there was never a baby Ralts egg. She had taken them to a pokemon centre, and found out they both wanted to evolve. She had searched everywhere for a dawn stone. She decided now was the time for Blade to live up to his name. She called the shiny Kirlia over. "C'mon Blade the Gallade." she whispered to it. The Kirlia looked slightly confused, thinking maybe Cynthia had got mixed up. She put the Ralts figure away again. She then led all her pokemon outside. A small abandoned caravan would do it. She got her other five pokemon to stand in a circle in the caravan. She then led the shiny Kirlia into the middle of the circle. She took out a dawn stone. "Blade the Gallade..." she whispered again. The dawn stone fell into Blade's hands. In a flash, the amazing gold light had filled the caravan. It was so bright, the glow flooded through to even the darkest room in the Celestian. As the glow faded, a stunning shiny Gallade stood in it's place. In a split second, Flare was jumping around Blade's head playfully. Flare then managed to get up and sit on Blade's head. She looked really happy. Flare then connected to Cynthia's mind, and told her how happy she was. Flare also told her about how she now wanted to evolve. Luxray, Serperior, Espeon and Shuppet were all in awe. Well maybe not Shuppet. He'd gotten over the awe, and was now zipping around annoyingly saying Shuppy. Although not even Shuppet, could spoil this moment. They then all walked back into the Celestian, with a smile on Cynthia's face. She walked up to the reception. "Is there any wild pokemon around here?" she asked.

P
S
R
U
L
E

Random talking.
(O.o){Whaaaaaaaat?)

Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:10 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Within the darkness of the containers, silhouettes of boxes and other debris littered the ground, riffled through or just.. knocked over. Deep in the back of the container young Gabriel peered in, his scent and the scent of his pokemon wafting into the stale container. The sounds of stirring, rustling and then... a box would tip over, followed by a cliff hanging silence before three bisharp burst out with a cry. Two landed on smaller boxes on either side of the container, the third, a much larger and stronger looking bisharp, presumably the leader, had jumped up on the box closest to Gabriel, peering at him as the young man peered back. The three bisharp had been rummaging through some boxes in the back of the container when they had been startled.

The golden light had indeed seemed to burst through the very cracks of the walls, filling the forest and rail yard for miles with pale gold light before it flashed out as soon as it arrived. This would cause Syfr to smile, a young pokemon now a step closer to his or hers potential. She would look at Cleo, it had been a very long time since her Ninetales had evolved, the houndour being the youngest of her group would be the next to gain his evolution, but he had quite a ways to go until then.
The ambipom would leave the kitchens, retrieving the used dishes and taking them back to the kitchens when Cynthia had walked back in.

Looking up at her, she smiled lightly and stood.
"Oh yes, there are a lot of wild pokemon out back in the train yard. Some of them are fairly shy, others are curious or protective of their territory. But I advise you to tread carefully, some of them can be easily startled."

The braviary, glancing at the door would give a small cry as he stretched out his wings, accidentally bowling over the young houndour who wasn't paying attention. Who would merely flop over onto his back with a yip. It was obvious that the large bird wanted outside to stretch his wings.
Giving a small nod to the pokemon, Syfr would give a small smile. "Alright Scar, you can go stretch your wings. But stay close to the train yard just in case some of the wild pokemon get out of hand."

Hopping up happily, the large bird managed to... walk toward the door, push it open and walk out. Standing infront of the now closed door, the bird pushed off with his great legs and burst into the skies, spreading his wings wide as he beat them upward.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:09 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Oh okay, thank you!" Cynthia would say. Turning towards the door again, Flare runs much faster, knowing that soon her true evolution would be seen. The Luxray runs, her tail flying as she tries to catch up with Flare. Gallade was more towards the end with Cynthia, still wondering if he was really a Gallade. He was staring at his blades, deep in thought. Shuppet, was still happy. He was zipping around, still being annoying. The Espeon was just walking very proudly, more in the middle. Mint the Serperior was slithering at different paces, he would start slow, go faster, and maybe go slower again. When they were outside, Cynthia stopped for a moment. She then turned towards the train yard. Once they were more or less there, Cynthia stopped. She looked over at the Shuppet. Shuppet saw she was looking at him and buzzed over. Cynthia was wondering, Shuppet's were meant to be aggresive. This particular Shuppet of hers was not at all. It was more just... confusing, would be a word for it. Cynthia pulled out her pokedex. She selected Unova dex. She then typed in Shuppet. The cheerful pokedex voice came up. "It loves vengeful emotions and hangs under the eaves of house where vengeful people live." Cynthia was quite lost for words. Maybe this Shuppet had been bumped on the head when it was small. This Shuppet was the complete opposite of what normal Shuppets were supposed to be. She scrolled down the list of Shuppet stats. She gulped. If her Shuppet was a Banette... she dared to read about Banette. "A doll that became a pokemon over its grudge from being junked. It seeks the child that disowned it." Cynthia's jaw just hang smack open. She couldn't imagine her Shuppet as a Banette. A scary little pokemon haunting the alleyways was not at all like her Shuppet. Shuppet would be more like zipping around a town square while saying Shuppy and being annoying. "Wait..." she whispered. "Shuppet's a puppet!" she cried. "Wonder how I never realized that." she then said. But she had a mission for now, there was no time to think about Shuppet. She needed to think about Flare. She peeked behind a giant patch of grass, littered with rubbish like old plastic bottles. In the grass there was a small bottle, strangely full. She picked it up and put it in her bag for now. She then noticed the pretty stone with the lightning bolt in it. It could be useful, so she put it in her bag too. Suddenly there was a rustle from another part of the grass. A pokemon clearly owned these items, and it was pretty angry. Make that very angry. It lunged out at full speed...
(OoC-> Yay getting pokepark or pokepals or whatever its called for Wii!)

P
S
R
U
L
E

Random talking.
(O.o){Whaaaaaaaat?)

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:42 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Oh okay, thank you!" Cynthia would say. Turning towards the door again, Flare runs much faster, knowing that soon her true evolution would be seen. The Luxray runs, her tail flying as she tries to catch up with Flare. Gallade was more towards the end with Cynthia, still wondering if he was really a Gallade. He was staring at his blades, deep in thought. Shuppet, was still happy. He was zipping around, still being annoying. The Espeon was just walking very proudly, more in the middle. Mint the Serperior was slithering at different paces, he would start slow, go faster, and maybe go slower again. When they were outside, Cynthia stopped for a moment. She then turned towards the train yard. Once they were more or less there, Cynthia stopped. She looked over at the Shuppet. Shuppet saw she was looking at him and buzzed over. Cynthia was wondering, Shuppet's were meant to be aggresive. This particular Shuppet of hers was not at all. It was more just... confusing, would be a word for it. Cynthia pulled out her pokedex. She selected Unova dex. She then typed in Shuppet. The cheerful pokedex voice came up. "It loves vengeful emotions and hangs under the eaves of house where vengeful people live." Cynthia was quite lost for words. Maybe this Shuppet had been bumped on the head when it was small. This Shuppet was the complete opposite of what normal Shuppets were supposed to be. She scrolled down the list of Shuppet stats. She gulped. If her Shuppet was a Banette... she dared to read about Banette. "A doll that became a pokemon over its grudge from being junked. It seeks the child that disowned it." Cynthia's jaw just hang smack open. She couldn't imagine her Shuppet as a Banette. A scary little pokemon haunting the alleyways was not at all like her Shuppet. Shuppet would be more like zipping around a town square while saying Shuppy and being annoying. "Wait..." she whispered. "Shuppet's a puppet!" she cried. "Wonder how I never realized that." she then said. But she had a mission for now, there was no time to think about Shuppet. She needed to think about Flare. She peeked behind a giant patch of grass, littered with rubbish like old plastic bottles. In the grass there was a small bottle, strangely full. She picked it up and put it in her bag for now. She then noticed the pretty stone with the lightning bolt in it. It could be useful, so she put it in her bag too. Suddenly there was a rustle from another part of the grass. A pokemon clearly owned these items, and it was pretty angry. Make that very angry. It lunged out at full speed...
(OoC-> Yay getting pokepark or pokepals or whatever its called for Wii!)

P
S
R
U
L
E

Random talking.
(O.o){Whaaaaaaaat?)

Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:43 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Gabriel looked at the Bisharp encircling him, staying very still, trying to stay calm. He knew about Bishap... Heard stories. They weren't rare on the fringes of cities. They were predators, they hunted in packs. Bisharp being the leader, the strongest of them, and here were three. They must have been the offshoots of a strong group of Pawniard, and gone here in search for food... The young Eevee crawled behind him, hiding behind his leg. "Now listen," he began, "We'll just leave you..." One of the Bisharp struck the side of the container with its blade. The Umbreon strolled forwards, looking at the Bisharp without a trace of fear, and looking ready to fight. It barked out a few times, trying to communicate, defuse the situation. The Jolteon growled, its fur bristling with static electricity, buzzing loudly. The Leafeon looked at the Bisharp closely, posturing, ready to fight. Gabriel's Pokemon clearly bore a strong pack resemblance easily comparable to that of the Bisharp. The Umbreon cocked its head at the Bisharp suddenly, awaiting a response, from the looks of it. The Bisharp struck suddenly each moving to either side of the Umbreon. Jolteon then darted forwards, taking advantage of its blistering speed. "Jolteon, discharge!" Said Gabriel, and the Jolteon released a burst of electricity. The Bisharp darted backwards, avoiding the burst. The burst of electricity seemed also designed to draw the attention of others possibly nearby. The burst caused a sudden burst in activity in the tram cars nearby, lights blaring, a hive of activity. The Leafeon then charged in front, apparently ready to fight, looking stern, ready for battle. The Umbreon cocked its head at the Bisharp, seemingly questioning. The question was clearly visible in its eyes, "Do you want to try again?"

Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:26 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

The Braviary had been circling the air when it felt the static charge in the air, letting loose a rather loud screech as it suddenly closed its wings and plummeted toward a train car, ten feet from the train car the massive bird spread his wings, letting loose a move built up by the speed of his decent, the razor wing would slice through the back half of the train car like a hot knife through butter, meaning to startle the Bisharp inside. One may have startled and ran away, but the other two merely glared up at the large bird before turning back to the three pokemon infront. The middle one let something similar to a growl leave it before crouching to the ground, its muscles coiling, ready to spring. The Braviary circled lower, perching on top of an adjacent train car with a loud thud, its talons curling around the metal as it eyed the Bisharp distastefully. This particular pokemon was unsure of the present situation, it would appear that the young man's pokemon wanted to fight as well, and Scar knew that some trainers liked to train or catch other pokemon. So he would sit and watch, in case Gabriel either gave a sign that he didn't want any part of it, or if Scar should back off.

One the other side of the clearing where Cynthia was venturing. Two mightyena watched in the grass as she picked up their trinkets, their mother was an odd ways off laying in a clearing, though she was a lot more understanding then her two young pups. The two twins had sprang out from the grass toward her, landing possessively close to the pile. Giving a few barks, they lowered their fronts, the hair on their backs standing at attention.

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:57 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Cynthia would think for a moment then say "Well, if it's a fight you want it's a fight you'll get!" Cynthia would look at her pokemon, then decide she'd only send Flare into battle, and if needed send out Mint. Flare sprang around, eager to fight and become a Gardevoir. The first Mightyena would decide that while this cheery little Kirlia jumped around, he would sneak in with a powerful Bite. The first Mightyena would tell the other one to stall the Kirlia, while he sneaked in. The second Mightyena did as it's brother told it to do, and flashed it's tail back and forth, in a sign that it too was ready to fight. The first Mightyena took advantage and laid it's teeth into Flare. Flare would give out a cry of "Kir! Kirrrr!" before trying to wiggle away the Mightyena, who was still hanging on to Flare. Flare began smacking at the Mightyena, until it finally released it's grip. It appeared that Flare had lost about 60 HP from the powerful Bite from one of her opponents. "Flare, use Confusion, aiming at the first Mightyena to the left!" Cynthia said to Flare. Flare quickly put her hands together, focused, and let out a strong Confusion. The first Mightyena would grin, showing off about being immune to Psychic attacks. Cynthia would think about her next attack for a moment. "Go, use Magical Leaf!" said Cynthia. Flare would grin back and release her Magical Leaf. It would go into the second Mightyena, knocking it to the ground. Unable to get up, it would leave the battle to it's brother and limp off, doing it's best to flee the battle scene. The remaining Mightyena would growl at his brother's defeat, and ready it's next attack. Knowing Flare wouldn't have very much HP left after the last Bite, he would decide this would be the last attack. Lunging towards Flare, Flare would react quickly and jump away, towards a pile of rubbish. The Mightyena, annoyed at missing, would get back up and lunge for the second time. Flare, would jump away again, causing the Mightyena to go tumbling into the pile of rubbish. Flare would jump high above the Mightyena, and hit it with a Magical Leaf. The now fainted Mightyena lay still the in the rubbish, knowing it was defeated and making no attempt to flee. Flare would twirl and land on the Mightyena, before rushing back to Cynthia. Flare would make a slight glow, before going normal. She was close to evolution, but she still needed just one more battle. Cynthia would walk towards a couple of boxes, before looking behind a large line of boxes. There a small pokemon looked up blinking its cute eyes... (Wow. Don't think i've ever included that much details in a battle before :3 <- OoC)

P
S
R
U
L
E

Random talking.
(O.o){Whaaaaaaaat?)

Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next