It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 NEED FOURTH POKEMON 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I need a fourth Pokemon to replace my Kyurem for Global Battles. Any suggestions?

Sun May 08, 2011 2:39 pm
Profile WWW
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Well, your entire team is offensive, and weak to fighting. I would add a ghost type wall. Jellicent, Cofagrigus, or Eviolite Dusclops would all work great.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sun May 08, 2011 5:03 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hmm. Any other suggestions that are rather more powerful? I'm prone to dark, fighting, and steel types but maybe something other than ghost because they just cant stand up against dark or physics. Maybe a flying would help. I tried a Braviary but it wasn't the Pokemon for me. Maybe a Metagross? I dunno. Well if you have anymore suggestions just post or PM me. But please don't get me wrong you definitely helped! Thanks for the suggestion! :D

Mon May 09, 2011 2:38 pm
Profile WWW
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Well, in that case, Spiritomb would work. It's a decent Ghost wall, and it's also a Dark type. It even has no weaknesses. I've used one before, they're fun to use.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Mon May 09, 2011 4:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

haxorus is always a good choice. it is one of the strongest physical pokemon in the game

Mon May 09, 2011 5:03 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Can Spiritomb be used online? If so how do I get it in my pearl version without the underground thing?

BTW I think Haxorus is overrated by its looks. It may be powerful but its not that good except against dragon types. Plus you need it to be a high level for real power. But hey, thats true for lots of Pokemon!

Anyways thanks for help!

Mon May 09, 2011 6:02 pm
Profile WWW
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Option one = get a spiritomb over the GTS

Option two = I trade you my lv 100 one for something else awesome

Mektar out.

Tue May 10, 2011 4:35 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hmm. I don't have much to offer really... what do you have in mind?

Tue May 10, 2011 6:35 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]