It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 TRU Egg event in Canada? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hey all, I was just wondering if the Toys R' Us Mystery Egg event was available in Canada...
I realize the event page and Pokemon websites say North America, but when I went to a TRU yesterday and they didn't have the event. They were late with the Ash's Pikachu event before though so I'm not sure...

Has anyone in Toronto, Canada found a TRU that has the event?
If so, could you tell me which one please (preferably downtown)?

Sun May 01, 2011 7:01 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

*BUMP*
Well, it's been a week, I see people have looked but nobody's posted anything...

I'll probably try the TRU near me again this week when I'm at work but if there's anyone around toronto or anywhere that TTC goes to that has an event near them any help on where to go would be greatly appreciated...
:violin:

Sat May 07, 2011 5:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i think i read somewhere that its only available in the US, but i'm not sure where i read that. you could always phone the Toys R Us closest to you to find out. I mean, their staff should know if they're holding any events...

Sat May 07, 2011 7:42 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Everywhere that I've read (including pokemon.com) says "north america" and last time I checked Canada is somewhere in that area :P
I tried the nearest TRU a few days after the event started but they didnt have it, and I dont feel like wasting money on transit to go to every TRU in the city...

I'll try back there again this week since i work near by though... I remeber that they had the Ash's Pikachu which was supposedly U.S. only... but it was a week late... Hoping that this one is just running late too.

I'm not getting my hopes up but I figured if someone happened to respond with something like "the TRU in the other end of the city has it", it would save me time and effort.

Sat May 07, 2011 9:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

well, all i know is you can find info on the TRU.com site, but nothing on .ca. this would leave me to believe that canada is not considered part of NA for this event

Sun May 08, 2011 7:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]