It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 The Shiny Collector Thread: Version 2.0...UPDATED! (Aug 16) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Most recently caught shiny is a {bidoof}. I obtained it when I wsa Ev traing a poke.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

First Gen V Shiny!!!!

I found a shiny purrlion! Its now a shiny Liepard!

Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:28 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Since I last posted here I got alot of shinies. I got my Lugia and it took over 10,000 ressts. Then I moved on to the Lake Trio. Ive caught Azelf and Uxie shiny but havent gotten Mesprot yet. I gave up on that to SR Tepig in Black. Im working on Eevee at the same time and started SRing a Foongus last night. Im hoping my White arrives in the mail soon so I can start SRing Snivy too.

Progress report:
Tepig: 453 SRs
Eevee: 454 SRs
Foongus: 55SRs

Suspended Hunts:
Mesprit: 1870 SRs
Dratini: 2260 SRs
Oshawatt(japanese): 930 SRs

Current Shiny Projects: {tepig} {eevee} {foongus}

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:59 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I just caught a shiny liepard at route 9.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:13 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i recently caught a shiny palpitoad in icirrus city.

Black Friend Code: used in trades gmt - 06:00 central time us
Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:
3695-0533-8271 this one has reached 100 friends if you want a safari from me use the 2nd friend code.
2nd 3ds friend code: 1821-9478-7101
Black2 Friend Code: Chris 0519 5118 7320

Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:39 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Wharg. I apologize for the wait on the update. I'm having to deal with some pretty serious family trouble. Everything should be finished within a week or two.

Glad to see people are catching some Unova shinies! I've caught one, myself - a shiny Vanillite!

Persistence ends resistence.

3DS FC: 5069-4148-2325 (please PM to exchange)
Poison Friend Safari: Seviper, Ariados, and Whirlipede.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:41 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: I'm... Right Here, Right Now, Right Here, Right Now...
Caught myself a shiny Woobat in Victory Road last week, first gen V shiny. About a month ago I caught a shiny Geodude on HG, named it Nugget.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:07 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Well I'm glad to hear from you regarding the update & good luck on the problems you have to deal with...

When you are updating the thread, I have 1 additional Legit Shiny since my last post & it is...

Vullaby, caught it while training Cryogonal on Route 10 as it is impossible to train it in a short period of time to LV60 in the wild otherwise :| ...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Caught a shiny Careful Swablu on my Ruby game about a week ago.
My thoughts during the battle:
"Oh look a Swablu came- wait a minute... it's not suppose to be yellow... AAAUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Luckly I had an Ultra ball (got picked up by a zigzagoon) and I caught it first try.

Current shinys:
{pichu} - Event one was deleted on restarting my platinum game (not very sad about it though)
{swinub} - caught on Firered. And first legit shiny caught.
{parasect} - A few weeks after Swinub, he came on my firered.
{zigzagoon} - Caught on Ruby. And it's nature was Jolly!
{swablu} - See above

Shinys I want: ZEKROM even though A. I have black and not white and B. It's not proven if you can legally get a shiny Zekrom.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:34 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I found a shiny Zebstrika on Route 7 and caught it just for the heck of it.

So that makes:
- Gyarados (from LoR)
- Crobat (caught as Zubat)
- Entei (event)
- Zebstrika

Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:58 pm
Profile WWW
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I was level grinding in mt new SS file (transfered everything to Black, and I caught a shiny Stantler. So, I'm using it on my new team for the heck of it. The only other legit shiny I caught in a DS Pokemon game is Farfetch'd, the team in my sig is all legal hacks. It is a clone of my PO team.

EDIT: I've yet to see a shiny Unova 'mon.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Tue May 10, 2011 4:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I have several shinies. (I only count shinies from Gen. III on because they all have the ability to be transferred to the newest games, B/W.)

In no particular order:

{gyarados} - LoR
{pichu} - Event
{raikou}, {entei}, and {suicune} - Event
{giratina} - Diamond
{lotad}, {lombre}, and {ludicolo} - Emerald
{floatzel} - Diamond
Joltik and Galvantula - Black
Ferroseed and Ferrothorn - Black
Deino, Zweilous, and Hydreigon - Black
Braviary - White
Klink - White

Yay.

Tue May 24, 2011 2:21 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Are you going to add unova? I have a couple of shinys there. (garbodor, boldore and heatmor) :mrgreen:

Art page. I shall draw every single Pokemon and there is nothing you can do to stop meMUHAHAHA *ahem*

Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:04 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

List of my shinies... sort of...

1. Zubat - My Pokes were on low health so I kept pressing run the moment I got into a battle. Once after I pressed run I said, "hmm that Zubat looks green". Being a noob I thought nothing of it little did I know.

2. Psyduck - I caught it with a quick ball hooray... no. I didn't know what it was, I thought it was Pokerus or something so I didn't immediately save. Later on I killed Mesprit after having killed the other 2 Lake Guardians. Azelf was an accident but Uxie was really annoying me. So I turned my game off thinking there'd be plenty more Pokerus out there but only 1 Mesprit.

3. Octillery - I've always hated Octillery (probably their facial expressions and the fact that something so ugly evolves from something cool like remoraid). All my Pokemon were really high leveled so I couldn't land a hit on it without killing it. I didn't have enough Pokeballs so I didn't bother and just killed it. (Yes I was still a noob back then)

4. Pichu - From the event on my way out of noobishnessiness.

5. Caterpie - Trying to get a Pikachu in Viridian Forest for Lt. Surge. I thought it had to be from Viridian forest otherwise I'd never have got one.

6. In my first few hours of Pokemon Emerald I came across a Shiny Lotad which is now a Lombre and shall become a Ludicolo when I get shards to trade for a Water Stone.

7. Raikou - Shiny Beast Event x2

8. Entei - Shiny Beast Event x2 (I've traded one for an arceus since)

9. Suicune - Shiny Beast Event x2

10. Ponyta - I RNGed this one because I've always thought Shiny Ponyta look good. (For RNG services check out my trade thread in my sig.)

11. Ralts - RNGed this for somebody in exchange for a Lv.100 Regice.

12. Skarmory - RNGed. Kind of messed up somehow so I couldn't do IVs so I'll have to try again (then I'll have 2!) but oh well, I still have one.

15 individual shinies seen
13 species seen
12 obtained
9 species obtained
6 non-event obtained
10 currently in possession of
4 non-event in possession

5 seen in wild
3 from eggs
7 from events

5 by chance
3 RNGed

Edited: 20/07/11

Check out my trade thread!

Timezone: GMT+0

Cloning Glitch!

Last edited by Justin Thyme on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:08 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The only ever shiny I have come across was recently on Soul Silver. I was randomly EV training on Rt. 39 and a shiny tangela appeared. I was so exicited - however i couldn't lower its health as my Pokemon were too strong. However I caught it HOORAY, YAY ME!!! :D

Other Shinies I have Had:
Pidgey (Traded from my Bro's Game)
Ponyta ( Traded From my Friends Game)
Lugia (GTS - appeared legit)
Shiny Crown Beasts (from wifi)
Jirachi (cheated)

Check out My Brand New and Improved Trading Centre!!! THE SUPERSTORE IS NOW CLOSED

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:57 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Even after my many years of playing 5 different versions, I hadn't found one wild shiny until recently. My little brother had a friend over, and to avoid them, I was playing my White up in my room. I was searching for a Vespiquen in the route east of Village Bridge, when out of nowhere, a shiny Tranquill popped up! :shock: I had almost pressed the "run" button, when I noticed it's odd coloration. I was overjoyed. I brought out my Unfezant (of all things XD, it was my only Pokemon weak enough to safely damage it) and was able to capture it! When I went down to show my brother though, his friend started bowing down to me :? ... That was a bit weird. Anyway, now I just show off my shiny Unfezant as a trophy Pokemon.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:48 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have found shiny Ponyta(Now Rapidash), Beldum (now Metagross), I also have a Dratini (now dragonite), Gastly (now Gengar), and finally a shiny voltorb (unevolved).

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:28 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Mmm. I have a Shiney Rapidash (Ponyta), a Shiney Purrloin (Un-evolved), a Shiney Shaymin, a Shiney Arceus, a Shiney Gyrados (Didn't evolve. Caught it in Diamond.), a Shiney Cleffable, a Shiney Manaphy and I recently traded with my cousin for a Shiney Darkrai. Mmm. I love Shineys... So pretty an' all...

Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:03 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I have gotten {porygon-z} {mamoswine} {gallade} {probopass} {dusknoir} {froslass} {togekiss} {yanmega} {magmortar} {gliscor} {electivire} {tangrowth} {rhyperior} {lickilicky} {magnezone} {weavile} {toxicroak} {drapion} {honchkrow} {salamence} {kecleon} {aggron} {ludicolo} {tentacruel} all through 3 years of very hard work. Yeah, I don't have a job. CAUSE NOBODY WANTS TO HIRE AN :ugeek:

AIN'T NOBODY GOIN' TO TALK TO MAH BABY MAGIC LOTADS LIKE THAT FOO'! YOU 'BOUT TO GET PWNED BY MAH SKILLAGE! I BE SUB STALLIN' ALL DAY FOO'! FIRST GET OUT THE RAIN, THEN EAT THOSE ROTTEN LEFTOVERS THEN TAKE THAT LEECH SEED HEALIN' ALL DAY! AIN'T NO ELECTRIFYIN' POKEBALL OR VANILLA ICE CREAM CONE GONNA GET PAST ME! YOU GET PWNED BY MAH SUBSTALL IF YOU BE MESSIN WITH MAH BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:19 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Just restarted Soul silver days ago I caught a shiny sudowoodo {sudowoodo} , which surprised me because I didn't try and soft reset for it, and now on my way to the Safari zone I ran into and caught a Shiny vulpix {vulpix} in the field just before the entrance. I'm having an unusual ammount of luck :mrgreen:

That currently makes: Liepard, Vulpix, Sudowoodo, Medicham, Crobat, and Roserade.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have a shiny gallade {gallade} a shiny toxicroak {toxicroak} a shiny spearow {spearow} and the 3 shiny event pokes (suicune, entei, and raikou)
I traded for the gallade and toxicroak, does that still count :?
I also had a shiny deoxys (which I traded for) but I traded it away

Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:47 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Woot, just caught a shiny Whismur on my Ruby last night. And it was very tedious! :frustrated: When I saw it, I had a Lv25 (approx) Marshtomp and five very weak Zigzagoons. I basicly couldn't do anything to it without OHKOing it, so it basicly became a PP stall war. After 60 + turns of stalling with Marshtomp using Growl, it finally began using Struggle, and after a few struggles I finally caught it. (My story is actually much longer, but thats the short version)

Current shinys: {swinub} {parasect} {zigzagoon} {swablu} {whismur}

Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:29 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I have been really lucky with shinys in ruby,I once got a Zigzaggon and a wurmple back to back NOT JOKING!!!! In all I have about 30 shinys

Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

My shinies of 2012:
001 - Bulbasaur 15-Feb-2012 Black Masuda Method (715 eggs)
010 - Caterpie 01-Feb-2012 White Masuda Method
265 - Wurmple 08-Feb-2012 Emerald Random Encounter
393 - Piplup 16-Jan-2012 White Masuda Method

My luck has finally run out though. I've been hatching bulbasaur eggs for a couple weeks now (I wanted a shiny female), and nothing. :frustrated:

Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:32 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I got a few.

Politoed (Poliwhirl, Poliwag). Days of hatching Masuda'd eggs in HG.
Shellos (east). Found it in Platinum. Haven't taken the time to train him yet
Golbat, also found in Platinum.
Golem (Graveler), found in HeartGold.

Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:17 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next