It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 What's your favorite Gen 5 Pokemon (post-release)? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

GofD wrote:
Druggidian(The dragon with the rough skin ability)- OK this Guy is an awsome physical sweeper. Yes he is slow, but put revenge on him, and its not as big of a deal. His defense could be a tad bit higher, but meh. I currently have my guy holding a rocky helemt and the combination works great. I also really like his apperance. Big mean and feirce.

Aw man, I don't know what it is, but I can't stand it. It didn't look so bad outside of the game, but then I came across one and was almost put off catching it at all. The 'Run' button took on a whole new context. I'm not running because I don't want you, Druddigon (or however you spell it), I'm running because I want to put as much distance between you and the rest of my pokemon as possible you hideous creature. It looks like it was drawn by a 7 year old and coloured in by a 4 year old.

I've got nothing against his ability or competence as a fighter. His stat distribution is actually pretty sweet. Also, the rocky helmet idea is an awesome one. I'd steal it, but I can't bring myself to take it out of the isolation box I specifically designated for it.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:04 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

At first I thought my favorite Pokemon would be Galvantula. I do still like Galvantula and use one on my team, but I have to say that my overall favorite Pokemon is Chandelure. I find that Chandelure is just a good combination of type, stats, and appearance. When I first saw it I immedietly thought it looked cool. I was attracted to its type before I even knew its name. I also find that Chandelure, and its underevolution Lampent sound really cool. Which is a great feature because if your on my team I am going to her your cry a lot

{latias} Black FC: 1463 5647 1777 {latios}

Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Riska wrote:
GofD wrote:
Druggidian(The dragon with the rough skin ability)- OK this Guy is an awsome physical sweeper. Yes he is slow, but put revenge on him, and its not as big of a deal. His defense could be a tad bit higher, but meh. I currently have my guy holding a rocky helemt and the combination works great. I also really like his apperance. Big mean and feirce.

Aw man, I don't know what it is, but I can't stand it. It didn't look so bad outside of the game, but then I came across one and was almost put off catching it at all. The 'Run' button took on a whole new context. I'm not running because I don't want you, Druddigon (or however you spell it), I'm running because I want to put as much distance between you and the rest of my pokemon as possible you hideous creature. It looks like it was drawn by a 7 year old and coloured in by a 4 year old.

I've got nothing against his ability or competence as a fighter. His stat distribution is actually pretty sweet. Also, the rocky helmet idea is an awesome one. I'd steal it, but I can't bring myself to take it out of the isolation box I specifically designated for it.

I know. Druddigon looks more like a little kid's action figure than an ass-kicking dragon.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:48 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I think Druddigon could be better looking, but it's pretty good in battle.
By far, my favorite looking Pokemon is Fraxure. I don't know what I like so much about it. It just looks freaking awesome to me for some reason.
My favorite altogether is the same it's been since May: Reshiram. Dragons are always associated with Fire, and I've been waiting for a Fire/Dragon type since G/S/C. I hyperventilated from the day it was revealed until five whole days after I captured it in Black. Yep. It's stats...well...it's an uber, isn't it? And it also looks pretty good. I don't know what's with the tuft of hair between its legs, but besides that it's great! It's been on my main team ever since I caught it, and I'm happy with its strength.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:14 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I Virizion, Serperior and Braviary Are My Faves. They Just Look Great And There Powerful All Round 8-)

Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:36 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Scrafty
Scrafty
Omg Scrafty

I mean come on, the HOODLUM pokemon?!!! And he learns the epic head smash move?!?!?

Check and mate.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

my faves are
6)Emboar SHE is my starter on white. over all i dislike how little fighting moves it learns but she single handly KO 2 out of the E4 with brick break

5) Golett this guy or girl or it well anyway. as soon as i learned he could learn fly i kicked ducklett into the PC he knocked out the other 2 of the E4 and will always be one of my faves

4) Zekrom knocking out Ns Reshram in two hits he quickly worked his way up my fave list

3) Zorua this kick butt little fox is so good and not at all as ugly as his evo has helped me beat my freinds from the secound day i had my game

2)tynamos final evo sence i cant think of its name (or spell it) i put tynamos final evo. i havent used it mutch but being its not weak to any thing like spritomb it has worked its way to number two on my faves chart

1) Jones (Stoutland) the first poke i caught and the only one i nicked named (indi thats the dogs name) instead of being a complete copycat of the movie i used jones. having a varitety of moves and got me enoghf ultra balls to catch vicktini (fave # 7 not on this list) as a lilpup and nocking out what ever it see he is my favorite

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:22 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

[color=#8000BF][/color]
I like Zoroark a lot as my dark type, also serperior is pretty good too, so probably those two are my new favorites as of now, but that might change after I get some of the new event legendarys...I'm really looking forward for genesect

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:35 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Definitely the coolest pokemon in the game is Escavalier.

Battling
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:25 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Fav: Lilligant:Image

It can learn my fav move: Leech Seed
At first I thought Petil (Liligant's first evo) was named Lillil.
This is because I have pokemon Black, and in pokemon Black you have to trade Cotenee for Petill.
The Petill you receive is nicknamed Lillil.
I got it with a modest nature, and IT KICKED ASS.
It must have max SpcAttack IVs or something.
I still use it today- Energy Ball / Leech Seed / Sleep Powder / Giga Drain

2nd Fav: Stoutland- I caught it on route 1, and as soon as it learned Take Down, it was my favorite. It can still 1 hit pokemon of an equal level with take down.

Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:58 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Zoroark is pretty cool i think but i can't get it because i lack the necessary pokemon to make him reveal itself

Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:46 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
hammythepig wrote:

This is because I have pokemon Black, and in pokemon Black you have to trade Cotenee for Petill.

While not my favorite move, I like it alot...
I did as well at first, I like Petil because it reminds me of a Digimon I also like mainly...
Here's the kicker, apparently Lillil ALWAYS has a Modest Nature & Max SPATK IVS & the same IV set up to boot(among them is 1 other IV that is really high & a bunch of 20s), I would have used it but having a 3rd Grass Type in my team seemed a bit outrageous, heck, even having 2 like I do is not advised...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:50 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Meinshoo/Meinshao- Too start with Meinshoo looks like a Kung-Fu Version of Winni the Pooh. Second, Having REGENERATOR on a FIGHTING type. Nice, very nice. And since Meinshao can learn U-turn by level up, makes it even better.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:16 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lawence Codye wrote:
hammythepig wrote:

While not my favorite move, I like it alot...
I did as well at first, I like Petil because it reminds me of a Digimon I also like mainly...
Here's the kicker, apparently Lillil ALWAYS has a Modest Nature & Max SPATK IVS & the same IV set up to boot(among them is 1 other IV that is really high & a bunch of 20s), I would have used it but having a 3rd Grass Type in my team seemed a bit outrageous, heck, even having 2 like I do is not advised...

Really? That's awesome! Now I need to get my brother's to EV train it before he touches it...

Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:36 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

emboar all the way
he gave me al the stat he could from the begining and i only used him to beat all of the gyms on my first try snd yes not a lot of fighting types but the fire type moves do help tons all it is stragety because i taught mine a water type move

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

my favorite is probably samurott because for some reason i find him cool as hell

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:59 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Unlike everyone else, my fav is actually good ol' Image Eelektross. Not because of its no weaknesses (as long it has levitate) but it looks kind of cheeky or something. He also looks like a cool eel-like thing. Even though I've never bothered finishing my Black game, he still is awesome.

Other favs are Volcarona and Zoroark.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:21 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

5. Excadrill. Fast, strong, and looks wicked as well.
4. Archeops. Acrobatics coming off base Attack like that? Yes, please!
3. Galvantula. Hated it at first, but it grew on me slowly.
2. Chandelure. Nice original concept, something that's been lacking for a while now. Beastly SpAtk, too.
1. Carracosta. Always had a soft spot for turtles, indeed, Blastoise is my fave of all time. But this thing looks rad, and tanks with the best of them.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:46 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

hands down Lilligant, even though i didnot use it in my first white game but i got another and it's even two shoting other grass types. my team on white the first time was serperior, carracosta, haxrous, sigilyph, a traded emboar, and eliktross.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:12 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

It's gotta be a tie between Galvantula and Cottonee. I just <33 Galvantula's line epic cuteness. Then Cottonee *passes out from cuteness*

Image Image

Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Chandelure~ I wish I had Pokemon Black and White...
I don't, but Chandelure is my favorite ever, after seeing my friend's in action.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:21 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I really like Leavanny.....I really like Galvantula.....I really like Golurk, Jellicent and Chandelure........I also have a soft spot in what passes for my heart for Maractus, Beheeyem and Audino. Finding a favorite out of the wonderful batch of new species this gen (especially compared to the last one) will be very, very difficult.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:41 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

That's a bit of a tough one... either Braviary or Tepig.
Tepig is adorable. ><

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:33 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

That would have to be Terrakion, which I wasn't even sure what its name was since when I caught it I named it and I got used to that name :?

Sun May 22, 2011 8:31 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'd go with Samurott as my 5thGen fav. SwordsDance + Razor Shell = Epic Win. :lol:

Thu May 26, 2011 5:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next