It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:16 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Pokéwalker Ethics, among other things 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm a lazy person. I strapped a tray to my dog's back and had her carry up food to me, I'm that lazy. But when I have to walk, I walk. If you're going to walk anyways, then bring your PokeWalker with you and get some steps. I have nothing against cheating, but if you're not willing to walk sometimes, you need help. Or a wheelchair. Whatever comes first.

Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

about the "cheating" on pokewalker.. I would not call it cheating, just an other way to get steps. so that might be okay because everyone could do it.

but like cheating with gameshark on a visual-DS that is bad, since you don't get to do the game then, just type in lots of numbers and sesame sesame "Im so **** awesome, since i completed game already 8-) "

But seriously you got a lot of spare time if you builds a machine that walks the steps for you. when you have that much spare time, you should not build that thing to gain your steps , you need them by your self. So you should be walking then :)

Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

KingErick wrote:
i havent bothered to unpack mine from the wrapping becaUSE i see no need to.

Cool, so if you don't need it, can I have yours? Mine went through the washing machine AND the dryer. They apparently don't like that.

I love the sound of the rig in the first post, if my walker was still working i'd so be down with that

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:36 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2