It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Dream world Hits the USA 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

So about 10:00pm April 12th I was able to access the new global link and pokemon dream world I got myself an adamant DW Poochyena
a few things I noticed
1. Once transfered to entralink forest pokemon can be encountered, and soft reset even.
2.Dream ball can be used for 100% catch accuracy, but so can any other ball you have on you.
3.Shininess doesn't show in the dream world
4. Berries are vaulable, plant as many as you can.
5. Complete as many mini games as you can, these boost your points a lot

Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I've registered my Game Sync ID, but when I attempt to use C-Gear's Game Sync option to put a Pokemon to sleep, it keeps telling me "Game Sync has ran out of energy. It will take one day to recharge it." A little annoying that I can't try it out yet, but has this affected anyone else?

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:23 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The only problem that I had was that it took an hour for it to finally get the data transfered.

Im hoping that it doesnt take that long when I try and get back on.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:17 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: I'm... Right Here, Right Now, Right Here, Right Now...
Ace wrote:
I've registered my Game Sync ID, but when I attempt to use C-Gear's Game Sync option to put a Pokemon to sleep, it keeps telling me "Game Sync has ran out of energy. It will take one day to recharge it." A little annoying that I can't try it out yet, but has this affected anyone else?

You might have already logged in on one of your previous tries and you've used up todays go.

Also pokemon from your last session only appear in the Entralink forest once the sleeping poke has awoke. Dream World is also working in Europe, I'm in the UK and can access it.

I got myself a DW Shinx with Guts. I wonder when the Eeveelution prizes will appear.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i got both my Black and White on and i have a DW Lickatung and a DW Tangela but it sucks because one of my ds lites broke yester dya and wont charge and connecting to wifi changed my Blacks friend codes

Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:28 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I had an option between the following;

{oddish} with Run Away
{nidoran m} with Hustle
{hoppip} with Infiltrator

It needs to be mentioned that I went with the 3rd option as I found it the most useful of the 3 & just got it Timid/Alert to Sounds as well so it's a win win situation somehow though I encountered a Shinx but was berryless so that didn't go anywhere...

I am only disappointed because I only could get 1 of them & this is because I planted all the berries I was given upon first entering the DW, I also found a Net Ball which I put on that share thing as I don't even need it & an Oran Berry somewhere I forget in the area where you find pokemon which I ended up giving away to obtain the Hoppip so...

This took less then an hour for 2 reasons, 1st is that I was only feeling the place out & wanted to definitely not breach the 1hr limit or else I would have wasted the day & plus I didn't need the whole hour anyway & 2nd, because my Laptop likes to go "click, off" whenever I am on something that uses that much resources though it is good to know it easily stayed on during my whole experience & about 5 minutes afterwards...

Now to go on to play that game to get Glaceon as I don't care for any of the other ones as much(Eevolutions that is)...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

How do you put a Pokemon to sleep? I thought it was C-Gear -> Online -> Game Sync, but every time I try that it just tells me that it requires one day to recharge (even if it HAS been one full day).

EDIT: Never mind, I finally managed to get it working. It just allowed me to connect.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:04 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I dont even bother with the full hour, there's not that much there to keep me on for an hour.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:18 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I have a question about this whole thing actually. I notice that there are multiple slots on your "friend board" for pokemon you've "wished for", however, it is my understanding that you can only get one pokemon per visit, as you cannot go back across the rainbow bridge until you take the wished pokemon back with you, and of course, when you do that, you have to wait a day to "tuck in" again.

So is there a way to get more than one pokemon per visit, or is the multi-slot board there just for the lulz?

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:35 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

ive had my pokemon down and sleeping for 2 days now and it is still not dreaming. can anyone help me with this?

Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:39 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Arekasune wrote:
I have a question about this whole thing actually. I notice that there are multiple slots on your "friend board" for pokemon you've "wished for", however, it is my understanding that you can only get one pokemon per visit, as you cannot go back across the rainbow bridge until you take the wished pokemon back with you, and of course, when you do that, you have to wait a day to "tuck in" again.

So is there a way to get more than one pokemon per visit, or is the multi-slot board there just for the lulz?

I was wondering the same thing and it would suck if you could give up more berries because i had the choice between 5
and picked the Rattatat being it was the only girl there and i like picking the odd ball

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Today, I was somehow able to log onto the Dream World twice (first with Porygon-Z, bringing back a female Guts Shinx knowing Night Slash and the second time with a Cresselia, bringing back a Male Moody Bidoof). I wasn't able to access it a third time however, because it told me that Game Sync had ran out of energy.

EDIT: Got on a third time using Pokemon Black instead. Brought back a male Cloud Nine Lickitung with Rock Climb.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:46 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

BTW how do you get Gen V pokemon with dream world abilities?

Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:46 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Fennel says that as you keep using the Dream World(pretty much), you will eventually gain the ability to put more pokemon to sleep(pretty much)...

I believe that to mean that it will allow you to venture into it more then once or that it will allow you to put more then 1 pokemon to sleep at a time(the later was my first thought & the former is my current thought on that statement she said when you first visit the Dream World)...

Also, as far as getting the Eevolutions with the Dream World Abilities via the game on Pokemon.com, the game is only going to be available until the 5th of May says the Global Link website itself & the Eevolution you win from playing it will not be available until some date after the 5th of May in a promotion that I believe will be that of a Pokemon Event, wonder how that will go down :roll: ...

Welp, time for me to go check on my berries I didn't get a chance to check on yet as I really need them it seems but before I go, a guess for the following post...

Arekasune wrote:

I think it is there for Fennel's research regarding the pokemon you encounter in that place you encounter pokemon at in the Dream World & probably just to mess with us also, I actually wonder can you get more then 1 pokemon if you use more then 1 berry or at least get multiple copies of the pokemon due to using more then 1 berry, the possibilities :violin: ...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:13 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I really dont like that find it game. I stink at and have lost out on Sunkern TWICE. Your going on my top 10 list Sunkern, FOR REVENGE.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:22 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

GofD wrote:
I really dont like that find it game. I stink at and have lost out on Sunkern TWICE. Your going on my top 10 list Sunkern, FOR REVENGE.

I have seen Sunkern 2 to 3 times when visiting the Island of Dreams but as Early Bird is kind of hindering on it, I refuse to even think about considering it...

That being said, I have never failed at that game but have almost done so twice(on purpose as I always purposely clicked on whatever was moving anyway & never listened to the surroundings either of those times at all)...

I want to know how to be able to get more then 1 pokemon per visit? This is being asked because once you wish for a pokemon at the tree, it stops the area that they appear in from showing up...

I also learned that you can only wake another pokemon up after everything sent to the Entralink via the previous pokemon or visit to the Dream World is completely collected, I didn't check for the pokemon but other things kind of make me aware of the situation there as well so...lastly, I also noticed that I keep encountering the same pokemon which gets a little annoying cause I get the idea that I only can see a set amount of pokemon & it ain't a big set of them either...

Also, what are Dream Points for?...

Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

More dream points means rarer pokemon, new areas and new decorations
2500 unlocks dream sky, 5000 unlocks dream ocean, 7500 unlocks rarer pokemon in all areas, 10000 unlocks the rarest of pokemon in each area, like drought vulpix and marvel scale dratini

Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:56 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

/vXv\ wrote:
2500 unlocks dream sky, 5000 unlocks dream ocean, 7500 unlocks rarer pokemon in all areas, 10000 unlocks the rarest of pokemon in each area, like drought vulpix and marvel scale dratini

Thanks, you are a life savor, I knew about Dream Sky & Dream Ocean but I didn't know about the rarer pokemon & further additions...

Interesting, & don't forget to once a day visit that poor Beauty in Nacrene City to attain special decorations...I think there are 5 & you can get her to make 1 of them a day if you help her brainstorm when designing it basically...

If you speak to her & haven't used Game Sync yet, she will mention what she has been always mentioning before the Global Link was even available to most of the World, some old irrelevant thing :roll: ...

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

/vXv\ wrote:

DANG NAB IT! I really need that Vulpix for my team..... Its gonna take me forever to get 10000 dream points.

Also is there a list somewher on psypokes that lists which pokemon can be found in which area?

Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:22 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: I'm... Right Here, Right Now, Right Here, Right Now...
Global Link/Dream World and the Pokemon website down for maintainance:

Pokemon GL page wrote:
US: Tuesdays: 3:00 a.m. EDT to 9:00 p.m. EDT

UK: 07:00 Tuesday to 01:00 Wednesday

Australia: 15:00 Tuesday to 9:00 Wednesday (AWST)

http://en.pokemon-gl.com/

Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:17 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Yes, thank you Browners for that very useful info cause I actually tried to get on during the 9:00 hour today & it was acting weird at first but let me on eventually...

I also noticed some things, firstly, if you exit the Dream World temporarily & don't go right back in, they expire your session & you have to wait 23 to 24 hours to get back into the Dream World...

I have also been seeing some rarer pokemon like Tangela with Regenerator, Kangaskhan with Inner Focus & Poochyena with Rattled(whatever the heck this ability is suppose to be)...

Lastly, does anybody have any idea how to find out how many Dream Points you have exactly? Why I ask is because I am actually keeping my starter asleep until I encounter something very very worthwhile & unlock some things in the Dream World...

That Rug the Designer made for me looks great in my otherwise empty house...

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lawence Codye wrote:
Lastly, does anybody have any idea how to find out how many Dream Points you have exactly?

Check the Dream World tab on your profile.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

There's two things that bug me about the dreamworld.

First, there's no timer to count down your hour in the dreamworld.

Second, I tdoesnt tell you have many drem points you get from the games when ya win.

Yeah these are probably just tiny little issues, but the timer thing would be raterh helpfull.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:43 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I agree GofD & okay, I looked at my profile but I was looking at the privacy settings at that time so I didn't see that, thanks Ace...

About time to go back & continue getting more points then...

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:01 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Points Earned
1 Point-------Trade items with your friend
10 Points-----Water your friend's Berries
10 Points-----Harvest Berries
10-30 Points-Complete mini-games in the Dream Isle(10 if you reach the target in time, more based on extra points)
50 Points-----Send Pokémon found in the Dream World to your main game

Also for anyone whos having trouble with the missing pokemon game Heres a hint.
1. find the Pokemon missing item 1st, its a shiny spot in the center of the screen
2. the missing pokemon appears within 2 squares of the item any direction

Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 199 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next