It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 togepi 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

i just hatched the togepi egg in heartgold and it knows extrasensory?!?!?! is that supposed to happen?

Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:51 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

yes. its a special move specifically for that one poke!

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:37 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

ok thnx i recently hatched one in platiunum that didn't have it and i was confused. also, whats up with the dusk balls and the ninja and the pokemon party around your name and such?? im new to this why does mine say bugcatcher??

Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:41 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

getmScyther87 wrote:
ok thnx i recently hatched one in platiunum that didn't have it and i was confused. also, whats up with the dusk balls and the ninja and the pokemon party around your name and such?? im new to this why does mine say bugcatcher??

The poke balls and the title ( bug catcher, pokemon ranger) are indictive of how many posts you have on this site. The more you post the more you get. You have two posts i have almost 600 thats why I have more pokeballs and a title.

If you go to user control panel you can upload a profile picture. you can find a pic online (like from google images) and save it to your computor and then go here and load it as your profile pic. The site also has about 100 ish to choose from. I loaded this one because i like it but for along time i used one they had.

The area below my posts is my signature. You can control what goes in yours.For me I wrote a cryptic message and a pokemon team in keeping with ninja ways.

any more q's? and welcome i hope you stay with psypoke

Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:59 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

thanks for making this easier for me, sorry about all the questions. thats all for now but i will be a regular around these parts for sure!

Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

getmScyther87 wrote:
thanks for making this easier for me, sorry about all the questions. thats all for now but i will be a regular around these parts for sure!

no problem and welcome

Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:34 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

KingErick wrote:
getmScyther87 wrote:

The poke balls and the title ( bug catcher, pokemon ranger) are indictive of how many posts you have on this site. The more you post the more you get. You have two posts i have almost 600 thats why I have more pokeballs and a title.

If you go to user control panel you can upload a profile picture. you can find a pic online (like from google images) and save it to your computor and then go here and load it as your profile pic. The site also has about 100 ish to choose from. I loaded this one because i like it but for along time i used one they had.

The area below my posts is my signature. You can control what goes in yours.For me I wrote a cryptic message and a pokemon team in keeping with ninja ways.

any more q's? and welcome i hope you stay with psypoke

Is it 'cryptic' or just above the layperson to know what it is?

Julius Caesar - I came, I saw, I conquered. :)

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]