It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 B/W Music Discussion 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Surprised there wasn't a thread about the soundtrack. It's pretty good.

vs. Team Plasma
vs. Wild Pokemon
Low HP
vs. Trainer
vs. Rival
vs. N
Hiun City
vs. Gym Leader
vs. Gym Leader (Last Pokemon)
Bicycle
Surfing
Diving
Victory Road
vs. Elite Four
vs. Reshiram/Zekrom
vs. Champion
Pokemon Center
Mart
Pokemon Evolution

Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:01 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wow, I've ALWAYS hated Surfing music, but I'm in love with it this time around!

Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:52 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

This song is absolutely amazing. It puts RBY's low quality song to shame and I accept it as an apology for putting special music in the game when your Pokemon is low on HP. I wonder where it plays at. They have the TR takeover song from GSCHGSS, the champion theme from DPP...I hope there is a track from RSE in the game; I thought RSE had the best soundtrack of any main series Pokemon game. Also this song is my favorite so far.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:48 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I love the vs. Team Plasma, how electronic it sounds (if that makes sense, lol). Also the surfing music is much better! but am I the only one who think all this music sounds a little more... cheesy? show-tuney? Maybe it's the introduction of this musical thing.. lol. But maybe it will sound less that way once you add the actual game into it.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:26 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Anyone want to speculate as to the fact that there's a Kanto champion battle theme remix!!!?

I'm liking this soundtrack. A LOT. I'm so excited for these games. >_<

~A haiku

I disable smilies because I do not smile.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:17 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Yeah the musics so great! Too bad I couldnt hear it because the videos are banned :D

Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:35 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I think the vs. Wild Pokemon theme was pretty cool. Which is fortunate because I am going to be hearing that theme a lot. I am not a fan of the Zekrom/Reshiram theme though. I can't quite put my finger on it, but something about the song doesn't sit well with me.

{latias} Black FC: 1463 5647 1777 {latios}

Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:29 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Azure wrote:
I think the vs. Wild Pokemon theme was pretty cool. Which is fortunate because I am going to be hearing that theme a lot. I am not a fan of the Zekrom/Reshiram theme though. I can't quite put my finger on it, but something about the song doesn't sit well with me.

Wait, you mean you were actually able to listen to them on YouTube? It says the videos were copyrighted and banned?

Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:05 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: I don't really know but the gps says to make a illegal u-turn I wonder if it's a bug type
I love the music especially the gym leader's music.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:39 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
vs. Wild Pokemon = This is the best 1 I have ever heard, even beating Hoenn's awesome theme, & it's even loud enough for you to hear it without having to turn your handheld up too loud...
Double Wild Pokemon/Rare Wild Pokemon Theme = There is what I said about the regular Wild Pokemon Theme but there is also the fact that this sounds better then it but isn't heard as often to savor the flavor of it...
vs. Trainer = I like it I guess but it could be better, thought when I first heard it that it was going to be a Gym Leader Theme but I was thoroughly mistaken, still, it isn't bad but it isn't great either imo...
Low HP = This is a god send, it's not particularly top notch but I love the addition of it & am very used to it by now, not ever going to get irritating, that is for sure...
Cheren's Theme = This is just great to listen to, it is 1 of the best themes the game has & I actually want to hear it as oppose to the usual case...
Bianca/Belle's Theme = This is very fitting for her, it really is & it isn't bad & is kind of great to me, not 1 of the best themes but is nowhere near 1 of the worst...
vs. Rival = I had to seriously get used to the childish like instrumental that is this theme & once I did, I really liked it, enough said...
vs. Team Plasma = This is 1 of the best battle themes in the game, after very first part ends which is about around 3 seconds...
vs. N = What I like best about this theme is hearing it as the ""mugshot"" of him as it is called shows up before the battle screen appears & it is always epic when it happens, that being said, the theme itself I had to get used to as at first it seemed very unfitting but as with a third of what I listen to, it takes multiple sessions for me to get used to it & this was 1 of those themes...
vs. Gym Leader = 1 of the best themes in the game & I liked it from the first time I heard it, sadly it only lasts until the last pokemon comes out...
vs. Gym Leader (Last Pokemon) = I don't like this theme, seems like something specifically for Nostalgic interest only & it isn't even all that good, I am glad they wanted to make the battle with the last pokemon special but they could have did better here I guess, I don't know, I don't like it, even after hearing it about 10 times now...
Bicycle = This is the best Bicycle Theme I have ever heard in a pokemon game, even though I only heard it once, I knew just from that 1 time that I really was glad they did what they did for this theme...
Juniper/Araragi's Theme = I like it & it reminds me of Prof. Oaks Theme but is better in almost every way, it really makes me glad she isn't always in her lab or ever imo, another plus by the way...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:55 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Is it just me, does the Elite Four battle music in this game sound like the Elite Four battle music from RSE?

Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I also really liked the music in this game. My favorite tracks were the theme it plays while you fight Coballion/Verizion/Terakion, Celestial tower, and Driftveil city.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:36 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I like the theme that plays when you meet Cheren on Route 5 after taking care of N & Team Plasma or when Elesa saves Bianca from her father's somewhat selfish request to go back home, it is so soothing & fitting I think...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]