Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Looking for....[4th gen trading thread] 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Alright folks, my timezone? is -5 GMT i.e. Eastern Standard Time
My Friend codes:

SoulSilver-- 1892-9981-0071

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Alright, so here's where I clarify something. My Diamond version has all the pokemon on it that I'll be offering up. Even Dialga, but whatever I'm looking for I'm wanting to get put on my SoulSilver. It's nothing too major of a snag, it just means you send junk pokemon to my Diamond version for what you agreed upon receiving, and then give me a few minutes to switch to SoulSilver and then I trade you junk pokemon for what I agreed upon receiving. The reason for this is that I don't have to DS's of any sort so all the pokemon that I might want off of Diamond are just sitting there for nothing, since I'm focusing more on SoulSilver.

Anyway, here's my list of what's to offer from Diamond{OFFERING}--

-Mime Jr
-Chansey
-Remoraid
-Buneary
-Budew
-Girafarig
-Snover
-Sneasel
-Glameow
-Floatzel
-Gyarados [x2]
-Tentacruel
-Swinub
-Murkrow [x2]
-Dialga
-Kakuna
-Hoothoot [x5]
-Weepinbell
-Noctowl
-Sudowoodo
-Dunsparce
-Zubat [x3]
-Onix
-Chingling
-Drowzee [x2]
-Rattata
-Starly [x4]
-Cleffa
-Bibarel
-Lucario
-Rampardos
-Torterra
-Rapidash
-Gastrodon
-Togepi
-Growlithe
-Poliwhirl
-Luxray
-Mareep
-Golduck
-Sceptile
-Gengar
-Feraligatr
-Lairon
-Blaziken
-Typhlosion
-Weedle
-Azumarill
-Absol
-Groudon
-Meganium
-Barboach
-Vulpix
-Electabuzz
-Grimer
-Swampert
-Haunter
-Marowak
-Chimchar
-Teddiursa
-Blastoise
-Ghastly [x2]
-Empoleon
-Eevee
-Gabite
-Glaceon
-Finneon
-Seviper
-Zangoose
-Dragonite
-Lapras
-Rhydon
-Metagross
-Aerodactyl
-Houndour
-Trapinch
-Donphan
-Pidgey
-Snorunt
-Tauros
-Kecleon
-Kangaskhan
-Granbull
-Alakazam
-Charizard
-Tangela
-Hoppip
-Suicune
-Larvitar
-Exeggcute
-Cradily
-Staravia [x3]
-Drifblim
-Ampharos
-Snorlax
-Gloom

Also, while we're talking about what's to offer, if you're looking for babies of a certain kind or something, after I establish a bit of a basis of pokemon on SoulSilver, I might start breeding to help my trading. For instance I'm breeding Totodile at the moment, next maybe Scyther and Onix. Then maybe Ryhorn and Kangaskhan. The point is if you want a baby pokemon of a certain kind, ask away and I'll see if I can do anything for you. I restarted, so I'll get back to this after I beat Red.

Now, down to the other side of business. What I'm looking for--

-Charmander [regular and shiny]
-Bulbasaur [regular and shiny]
-Squirtle [regular and shiny]
-Mudkip [regular and shiny]
-Torchic [regular and shiny]
- Elekid/Electabuzz [preferably shiny]
- Raikou [shiny]
- Pidgey/Pidgeotto [shiny] (Also would prefer the ability "Tangled Feet")
- Growlithe/Arcanine [shiny]
-Shellder/Cloyster [regular or shiny]
- Aerodactyl
- Cyndaquil
- Nidoran (male)/Nidorino/Nidoking [shiny]
- Evee
- Snubull/Granbull
- Beldum [regular or shiny]
- Absol
- Snorunt
- Lileep
- Duskull [preferably shiny]
- Rampardos
- Palkia [regular or shiny]
- Mew [regular or shiny]
- Carvanha
- Cubone
- Shieldon
- Phanpy
- Gligar [regular and/or shiny]

Event Pokemon--

So, let me explain this one a bit, there are some Event pokemon I'd like to keep, but there are some others I just need some help with. For example, I need help getting the Spiky-eared Pichu. So I need a Shiny event Pichu temporarily to do that, but of course if you don't really want that Shiny Pichu or you think I've got something that you'd rather have, I wouldn't have a problem keeping it as long as you got what you want as well. Currently I'm getting as many Event Pokemon from Nintendo WFC as I can, right now I've got Raikou and Entei [two Entei, one on my diamond, so it's pretty much trash. But I would rather give it away for something of equal value]. And I'll be getting two Suicune as well. One thing, is that I'm currently in the works of making a pseudo-Ash's Pikachu. As of right now I don't have very many wants or needs to do with Event Pokemon, but when I'd like to get something of equal worth when I trade them to someone, even if I am trading doubles.

Right now I've got two trades waiting in the wings, two Shiny pokemon for some doubles of my event pokemon. But if you think you can make a better offer to me, please do. And as usual PM me with details and all of that good stuff.

Items I'm looking for--
- Vitamins [e.g. Protein, Iron]
- Exp. Share[s]
- Magmarizer
- Everstone[s]
- Water Stone[s]
- Fire Stone[s]
- Thunder Stone[s]
- Moon Stone[s]
- Premier Ball[s]
- Heartscale[s]
- Shell Bell[s]
- Metal Coat[s]
- Focus Sash[s]
- TM [Up for discussion which ones.]
- Flute[s] (Any color)

That's it for now. When the 5th generation games hit the states I'll start looking for certain pokemon out of them, but until then I'll wait.

I'm available on MSN, YIM, AIM also if you've got those and would rather instant message than have to wait for a message to pop up on your screen.

An old team I had an idea for. Criticism is appreciated.

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Trading thread-- viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27567

Last edited by Elrik on Thu May 05, 2011 8:21 pm, edited 15 times in total.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:58 am
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

to answer your first question: if your scyther is level 1, and you attach the metal coat and trade it, it should learn the move. If you have a higher level scyther, it will cost you a heart scale. You'll have to evolve your scyther and then take it to the move tutor to learn bullet punch.

I could help you out with the trade evolutions, and I have torchic and bulbasaur lying around, i'm looking for legit shinies and various items (leftovers, lucky eggs, life orbs, nuggets, rare candies, evolution items, etc)
I should be free to trade this weekend, PM me with when is good for you, the FC you'll be using, what you're offering for the pokes if you're interested in them.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:02 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I can get you a baby Cyndaquil and Charmander. But I will need to breed the new babies and I won't be available to do this until tomorrow or Sunday, depending on when you are available.

I'm not sure what you've got, but here are some things I'm looking for:

Treeko
Turtwig
Wailmer
Anything with the Pokerus
Rotom

If you don't have any of those, that's OK. Make me an offer and I'm sure we can work something out.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:08 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

@ Danger-- I've got a legit shiny Rapidash on my Diamond version, and the red Gyarados but you probably don't want that. If you do it's not a problem though. Other than those two I can honestly say I have no other shiny pokemon. I never chained for them or anything like that. I catch what I can basically. I figure if I really want shinies I'll just breed for them.

@ Trion--I can breed you a Turtwig and I think a Treecko, if not I should have a Wailord I can breed for you. That's on my Diamond version though.

Also, while I'm mentioning what pokemon are on what versions I ought to explain that if you're getting pokemon from my Diamond, then if you've got junk pokemon that don't want, like Rattata or something, send it over for what I'm sending you, and then I'll do the same thing when you're sending something like a Charmander over to me. If that doesn't make sense to anyone then I'm not sure how else to explain.

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:41 am
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Elrik wrote:
@ Trion--I can breed you a Turtwig and I think a Treecko, if not I should have a Wailord I can breed for you. That's on my Diamond version though.

That's fine.

Elrik wrote:
Also, while I'm mentioning what pokemon are on what versions I ought to explain that if you're getting pokemon from my Diamond, then if you've got junk pokemon that don't want, like Rattata or something, send it over for what I'm sending you, and then I'll do the same thing when you're sending something like a Charmander over to me. If that doesn't make sense to anyone then I'm not sure how else to explain.

No problem.

I'll get the Charmander ready tonight. I already have a Cyndaquil. My SS friend code is 1506 1906 6324. What are yours, and when would you like to do the trade?

Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:14 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

My SS code is-- 3610-3366-0224

Diamond is-- 3910-5593-5700

The name for both of those is Elrik.

And Trion, I Can breed all three of those actually, wailmer, treecko and turtwig

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:26 am
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Is there anything else you're looking for? I don't have the Bulbasaur and you're getting the Torchic from Dangertrout.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:36 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Squirtle or Mudkip if you've got them. What about you? Anything else you're looking for? Do I just put Trion as the name on the pal pads?

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:43 am
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I can do a Squirtle easy. I've got a metric ton of the little guys. And the things I've listed are the things I'm looking for right now, but I'm always open to other offers. Why don't we stick to the three we've agreed on for now and then when you're done with me and Dangertrout, feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss further trades.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:52 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Actually, since Dangertrout only wants shinies, then they might not want to trade with me. Because I apparently gave that Rapidash away already, I just forgot. So the only shiny I do have is the Red Gyarados.

As for you Trion that's fine. Since it's an even three.

What does the Pokerus symbol look like on Diamond? Because I've got a Kyogre that has a symbol that kind of almost looks like a frowning smiley face. If that's the pokerus symbol then you can have the Kyogre if you've got anything for it.

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:09 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

The Pokerus virus is indicated by a status effect symbol much like sleep or poison, only this says PKRS in purple. The smiley face indicated that the Pokemon has had the virus but it's no longer active and can no longer be spread. I'm looking for a Pokemon with an active Pokerus.

If things don't work out with Dangertrout, let me know. I can do the Torchic but not the Bulbasaur. I can also breed a Mudkip. So if you'd like that, I can do it too. If there's nothing I'm looking for, just give me some idea what you've got and I'll pick something.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:36 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Give you an idea? Well pretty much everything thats on my Diamond version is junk persay. Since I'm focusing on my SS.

And this is a long list of junk just so you know.

Mime Jr, Chansey, Remoraid, Buneary, Budew, Girafarig, Snover, Sneasel, Glameow, Floatzel, Gyarados [x2], Tentacruel, Swinub, Murkrow [x2], Dialga, Kakuna, Hoothoot [x5], Weepinbell, Noctowl, Sudowoodo, Dunsparce, Zubat [x3], Onix, Chingling Drowzee [x2], Rattata, Starly [x4], Cleffa, Bibarel, Lucario, Rampardos, Torterra, Rapidash, Gastrodon, Togepi, Growlithe, Poliwhirl, Luxray, Mareep, Golduck, Sceptile, Gengar, Feraligatr, Lairon, Blaziken, Typhlosion, Weedle, Azumarill, Absol, Groudon, Meganium, Barboach, Vulpix, Electabuzz, Grimer, Swampert, Haunter, Marowak, Chimchar, Teddiursa, Blastoise, Ghastly [x2], Empoleon, Eevee, Gabite, Glaceon, Finneon, Seviper, Zangoose, Dragonite, Lapras, Rhydon, Metagross, Aerodactyl, Houndour, Trapinch, Donphan, Pidgey, Snorunt, Tauros, Kecleon, Kangaskhan, Granbull, Alakazam, Charizard, Tangela, Hoppip, Suicune, Larvitar, Exeggcute, Cradily, Staravia [x3], Drifblim, Ampharos, Snorlax, Gloom

That's about it. If you see anything that you like, just let me know, it's like I said, Pretty much everything that's on Diamond version is junk.

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:24 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

If it's all junk to you, I'll happily take the Dialga. I need one since my copy of Diamond got lost.

So that's:

Charmander
Cyndaquil
Mudkip
Squirtle

Sent to your copy of Soul Silver

And I'm getting:

Wailmer
Treeko
Turtwig
Dialga

from your copy of Diamond.

I'm going to suggest we do this tomorrow at 4pm Eastern Standard time. Let me know if that works for you. I'll send you a PM arund that time to let you know I'm ready.

_trion

Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:10 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I'll agree with you on the time and everything like that. And yes you're right about the pokemon and where they're going to.

The reason all of those pokemon are just junk to me is because i don't have a second ds of any kind to send them to my SoulSilver. And the fact that I'd prefer Palkia to Dialga, why didn't i get Pearl then? Because Diamond had the non-legendaries that I was looking for, like Rampardos. And frankly I'm not going to even attempt to restart Diamond until all the pokemon people want are out of the game.

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:28 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Great. Talk to you tomorrow.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:16 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Okay, so I'm looking for someone to help me out, I'm wanting to restart my SoulSilver file, and I need someone to trade my Event Raikou and Lugia to who I can trust them with, then when I'm at the point where i can trade for them back, that's what I need to do. Is anyone willing to help me? If anyone is willing to help me I'll be more than happy to give you something from my Diamond version for your help, and the only thing I ask is that whoever does decide to help me, doesn't touch Raikou or Lugia's attacks or items [if they're holding any].

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:48 pm
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I can help you if you want

Pacific Time Zone (UTC-8) and I work graveyard. So the best time to contact me is 8am-12noon(I might be working outside) or 8pm-9:30pm Mon-Sat.
Pearl - Loki 3180 2509 3375

-I am a Shiny Breeder and can breed one if you PM me.
My Shiny Trading thread:http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=26723

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:30 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Okay great, when would be a good time for you?

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:49 pm
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Updated my initial post the morning of 2/14/2011

Refer back to it and let me know if anything interests you.

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:16 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

i can get you a Bulbasaur holding Exp. Share, Squirtle holding Water Stone, Charmander holding Fire Stone, Snubull or Granbull holding Moon Stone for Buneary, Chimchar, Glaceon, Torterra or Turtwig

Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:58 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I'll take all of those if you don't mind. but maybe you could also trade a cubone to me with an everstone?

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:55 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

ok but do you have a Glameow and i need a Razor Fang. when do you want to do this

Alex
heartgold-- 5328-4706-1396

Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:45 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

No, I don't have Glameow or a Razor Fang, got anything else you want?

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:54 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

ok do you have a Finneon

Alex
heartgold-- 5328-4706-1396

Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:35 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

On which version? I mean I'm looking for more direct trades at the moment, things going straight to my SoulSilver, but if there's anything on the Diamond list you want, just lemme know.

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:07 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next