It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Dream World Eeveelutions 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

So I read on Bulbanews that Pokemon.com just have a new mini-game called "Play to Befriend a Pokémon", in which you can select one of the 7 Eeveelutions after completing 4 levels & the choice would be saved to your Trainer Club account. You can download this Eeveelution you chose from the Dream World to your Black/White game once the Global Link is opened.
Ding ding ding! That means you can get an Eeveelution with its special Dream World ability! But note that only ONE may be selected per account & the choice cannot be changed until it's downloaded into the game.
So what I'll like to know is what everyone thinks about this, what is the best Eeveelution to choose in your opinions & why? I don't have Black/White myself but I'll love to see everyone discuss & help all players to make better choices. So let the discussions begin!!
Check Bulbanews (link above) to check out a chart of these Hidden Abilities!

Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:23 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Im likin Espeons Ability, Magic Bounce, Id probably use that more that rapid spin. The big problem I have is HOW you obtain them. Yes I played the freakin game. Yes, I HATED IT. There is SO many simple ways to do this. AND if you donr choose the eeveelution the game gives you, YOU GOT TI THE WHOLE FREAKING THING OVER AGAIN! WHY????

Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:35 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

To be honest I haven't played the game myself by the time I first posted (that's supposed to be an inform post, anyway). I thought that gathering opinions from others about which one is better to choose would help us make better choices when faced with the selection screen...but since GofD is freaking out with the game I went to play thinking that a little breakout game can't be too hard, can it?
Ridiculous. Ridiculously hard. Ridiculously freaking hard.
Firstly, I noticed that when you hit the specially colored bricks, an 'orb' with the type matching the brick's color could fall out, & if you catch it the silhouette of the Eeveelution matching that type will appear. I guess that collecting these 'orbs' would have something to do with the Eeveelutions you can 'choose' at the end (Bulbanews mentions that you need "certain actions in the game")...But even after the game drove me completely mad I still can't get past lv 4. (And a lot of times I lose a life because I want to catch a type 'orb'!)
Keep in mind of the Power-Ups/Downs. The green 'orb' with a fast-forward sign on it looks more inviting to catch than the red rewind/slow motion 'orb', but most of the game you'll want pick the red one & avoid the green one. The orange extra-life is a life-saver (obviously) but also very rare.
My personal favorite Eeveelution is a tie between Umbreon & Leafeon, but Espeon's Magic Bounce which has the same effect as Magic Coat seems to be the most useful & practical - just think about it! Leech Seed, Attract, Thunder Wave, Taunt, & even Teeter Dance, thrown back in the face of your opponent! :P

Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I unlocked the Espeon; it only took me two tries. If there's one specific Eeveelution that you want, just avoid all the other orbs and collect the ones of the Eeveelution you want. As far as I'm aware, the Eeveelution you receive is based off which Eeveelution's orbs you collected the most of. When i completed the game, I only collected 5 orbs, but they were all Psychic orbs.

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:42 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ Ace yes that does make sense, But the presentation is HORRIBLE. First, my computer isnt all that great so the game is a tad "glitchy". 2nd, I really, REALLY dont like brick break type games. Basically becasue you spend 3/4 of the game just trying to get the last one or two blocks..

Id probably just play it (again) just to try and get Espeon. And Im gonna wait till they get the dreamworld up nad running before trying again.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:06 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ace wrote:
I unlocked the Espeon; it only took me two tries. If there's one specific Eeveelution that you want, just avoid all the other orbs and collect the ones of the Eeveelution you want. As far as I'm aware, the Eeveelution you receive is based off which Eeveelution's orbs you collected the most of. When i completed the game, I only collected 5 orbs, but they were all Psychic orbs.

Ha! I beat it on my first try! And I got the Espeon, too! Espeon has always been my favorite Eeveelution anyway. This new ability makes it rock even more.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:15 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

u jelly psypoke?

Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:04 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Krisp wrote:

u jelly psypoke?

Yes, I am extremly jellyous. I will now go and cry in a corner for a few miniutes and then exact my revenge by showing krisp up by gettin that espeon with all my lives intact

Side note: MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:33 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

How to beat the dream world game easily:

Don't get any of the green arrows that look like this: >>>, get the opposite ones. The green arrows speed time up and make it harder; the purple arrows pointing this way: <<< slow the game, making it easier.

Also, there are orbs that look like << >> and >> <<. They'll make your paddle shorter or longer, this helps out too.

DO NOT GET ANY WATER, FIRE, LEAF, DARKNESS, ICE, OR LIGHTNING ORBS. Only collect purple psychic orbs: the Eeveelutions besides Espeon are garbage.

Winning isn't too hard, I was really stoned when I beat it. :P

Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:09 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Winning is hard when your computer is a peice of garbage and the freakin ball gets stuck in a corner for 5 mionutes bouncing around and around while you wait for it to hit the LAST block that it ohh so conveineuntly misses each time. It took me over Half a freakin hour to get espeon ( yes I played it again ,and again and again) And 5 tries cause my freakin computer nad my mouse had it in for me... Plus i needed to get the green arrows cause the ball moves so freakin SLOW and ( continues rant even though no one is paying attention, including myself)

Now all we have to do is wait for the dreamworld to open up.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:54 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

After trying and failing for an hour (I am used to different brick break physics) I finally got my Vaporeon....Drizzle + Vaporeon + Hydration + Rest = pwnSTAR!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]