It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:39 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Werewolf XVI Dreams and realities 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I think that it was Torchie because a ghost type would probably have the easiest time confusing and bewildering someone. I also think that if Thundawave had done it, Hypno would have been burnt due to Chandelure's partially fire type.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:57 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm voting Torchie because Dusknoirs are way creepier than chandelures.

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:50 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm voting for Thundawave. It, like Dusknoir, can learn Confuse Ray and can scare people. Come on, they're Ghosts. But what would be creepier?

This:

or this:

Exactly.

Torchie-2
Thunda-2

Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:09 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Chandelure and Dusknoir overheard the talking and decided to try prove their innocence and Chandelure Said "He looks like he had seen a ghost is an expression meaning he was in disbelief and scared simultaneously. Dusknoir added "We are not going to say who did it but we felt a major psychic disturbance (Hypno Crying for help) and before hypno died Hypno explained to us telepathically "a pair of the same friend were killing me and..." Just after that I got contact from the spirit world to guide Hypno's spirit to the right place. We went to confirm our bad suspicions and they were true Chandelure added "This is what Hypno would have wanted us to do if we were thought to be his killer"

And so the round continues with these new details

Last edited by Aquadude on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:59 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well, one of two things may be happening. The first is obvious: a change in perspective. If there was a strong Psychic disturbance, then the Pokemon was probably a Psychic-type. Hypno doesn't seem as if he would've killed himself. That leaves Xatu and Medicham. While Medicham can learn Confusion and Swagger, Xatu can learn Confuse Ray, which seems much more likely to be the right move to me for some reason. So my vote would change to Lord Bass. However, there is a second possibility.
THEY LIE!
Dusknoir stated that they wouldn't reveal the criminal's identity. That means they know who it is; well, at least Dusknoir does. If Dusknoir (and probably Chandelure) has valuable information that could help us all live, then why won't they help us and themselves as well? This is only a theory, but for now my vote will stay the same. Just in case.
Plus, I think my pictures above say it all. Look at them. 0_0

Torchie-2
Thunda-2

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

O_O
Man! I was being voted while I was studying for a math test?
Oh well. Since it's a "Psychic" disturbance, there has to be a Psychic Pokemon behind it.
I vote for Lord Bass, because:
1. Xatu is a Psychic Type.
2. By Move Tutor, Xatu can learn Heat Wave.
3. Confuse Ray can be learned by Xatu.
torchie13125: 2 (>_<)
Thundawave: 2
Lord Bass: 1
@Wailord: So... you're saying I'm being voted off because I'm creepier than Chandelure? -_-'

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:49 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Xatu is the logical choice so the talley is
torchie13125: 2
Thundawave: 2
Lord Bass: 2

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:09 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Steel / psychic {beldum}* prime suspect
Grass / psychic {exeggutor}

also when did you decide fire was an important characteristic?
torchie13125 wrote:
2. By Move Tutor, Xatu can learn Heat Wave.

sorry i can't stay quiet

Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:44 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My apologies in advance for a, A shattered 4th wall and b, all the insults that will come out.

There was no majority not even a plurality but nothing but arguments eventually Xatu Seeing the future, haunted by the past, knowing that the creator of the game is Mad at the idiocy of certain players, and overlooking a very obvious clue. Says I'm done I can't take it anymore I am indeed a werewolf but not the one who perpitrated the crime getting an honest confession was not what these players wanted but they did not need to do anything as Xatu Enraged by Idiocy killed himself with a couple of shadow balls.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The pokemon in reality woke up the next morning wondering about what just happened in the dream world, and what that metal remnant was. It was found out by Gengar that it was a remnant of a tail. the next moment they found chamander with a flameless tail
Drenched, bludgeoned, and dead. Once again a vote was called.

The List wrote:
1. /vXv\ Hypno Image and Umbreon Image (Dream) Hypno is now battered, bruised and dead
2. Shuckle-rock$ Dragonair {dragonair} and Dragonite {dragonite} (Dream)
3. Wailord_2 Wailord {wailord} and Exeggutor {exeggutor} (Dream)
4. Dare234 Flygon {flygon} and Medicham {medicham} (Dream)
5. Lord Bass Drifblim {drifblim} and Xatu {xatu} (Dream) found one mad and suicidal Dream world werewolf.
6. Jaypokes Pichu {pichu} and Beldum {beldum} (Dream)
7. Mr. Dude Charmander {charmander} and Serperior Image (Dream)
8.rex09 Metagross {metagross} and Skarmory {skarmory} (Dream) thought to be the killer but wasn't
9. ShinyLucario Lucario {lucario} and Zoroark Image (Dream)
10. torchie13125 (torchie) Blaziken {blaziken} and Dusknoir {dusknoir} (Dream)
11. Thundawave (Thunda) Luxray {luxray} and Chandelure Image (Dream)
12. Edoc'sil (Edoc) Gengar {gengar} and Hypno Scared, confused and Dead Image (dream)

Serperior was not a werewolf in the dream world and round 2 of reality begin

Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well since it was a tail and a metal remnat I think the obvious choice would be Shinylucario right? Anyway that is who I am voting for.
Shinylucario 1

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Seems like Aquadude is desperately giving away hints...Giving 2 hints in one round & hurried to kill a Dream werewolf...Hmm......
Wailord_2 wrote:
Well since it was a tail and a metal remnat I think the obvious choice would be Shinylucario right? Anyway that is who I am voting for.

Well don't you think that's a pretty hasty conclusion? It's said that the metal remnant is from a tail, & I don't have a metallic tail! Keep in mind that things related to types are often misleading - for example the last round when Hypno "looked like it just seen a ghost" leading everyone to suspect the Ghost-types but it's later said that a Psychic disturbance is involved.
I think that I'm voting for Shuckle-rock$.
1. The rain. A load of Pokemon can learn Rain Dance but Dragonair is directly associated with controlling the weather.
2. The lake. Dragonair lives in lakes as seen in the Safari Zone in FRLG & the Pokedex entries & thus is somewhat connected to lakes.
3. The metal remnant from the tail. See the sentence above about misleading information about types - Dragonair has these 'pearls' on its tail...Ok I know I'm taking some wild guesses here but nothing else seem to have a metallic tail...
4. First a bludgeoned Hypno, now a drenched & bludgeoned Charmander. Dragonair looks more on the 'Special' side to me but I'm surprised to find out that Dragonair excel in Attack. It has a lot of powerful physical attacks to match - And I'm pretty sure that it's Aqua Tail that killed Charmander. So...
ShinyLucario: 1
Shuckle-rock$: 1
(BTW the new layout is a little hard to get used to)

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:26 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Pichu {pichu} used IRON TAIL!
Wait is this the wrong thread?
No, Pichu, Dragonair, Lucario, Luxray and Flygon all learn it.
Also I imagine being hit by Iron tail is similair to being hit by a metal bat leaving the victiem battered, bruised. :ugeek:

I'd also like to point out the move Soak which is a move that drenchs the foe with water making them a water type which only wailord can learn

Last edited by /vXv\ on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:35 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oh man now everyone's going to vote me off now. ):
But my vote is on WAILORD. Charmander was wet, so Wailord could have made him wet. But it also said Charmander was BLUDGEONED, and the beating could have been from Wailord's huge body.

The List wrote:
1. /vXv\ Hypno Image and Umbreon Image (Dream) Hypno is now battered, bruised and dead
2. (1)Shuckle-rock$ Dragonair {dragonair} and Dragonite {dragonite} (Dream)
3. (1)Wailord_2 Wailord {wailord} and Exeggutor {exeggutor} (Dream)
4. (0)Dare234 Flygon {flygon} and Medicham {medicham} (Dream)
5. (0)Lord Bass Drifblim {drifblim} and Xatu {xatu} (Dream) found one mad and suicidal Dream world werewolf.
6. (0)Jaypokes Pichu {pichu} and Beldum {beldum} (Dream)
7. Mr. Dude Charmander {charmander} and Serperior Image (Dream)
8. rex09 Metagross {metagross} and Skarmory {skarmory} (Dream) thought to be the killer but wasn't
9. (1)ShinyLucario Lucario {lucario} and Zoroark Image (Dream)
10. (0)torchie13125 (torchie) Blaziken {blaziken} and Dusknoir {dusknoir} (Dream)
11. (0)Thundawave (Thunda) Luxray {luxray} and Chandelure Image (Dream)
12. (0)Edoc'sil (Edoc) Gengar {gengar} and Hypno Scared, confused and Dead Image (dream)

PS- still not used to the new forums- TOO WHITE

Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm going to vote for Shuckle-rock$ because Dragonair can control the weather, lives in lakes and if part of its tail broke off while it was using iron tail then that could be were the metal remnant came from.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(EEP! I can't see anything as I type. I'm just glad I'm on Google Chrome, but...)
I vote for Shuckle-rock$, because
1. I'm on the bandwagon >_<
2. I agree about Iron Tail, Aqua Tail, and other physical attacks that Dragonair can learn. Also, Dragonair can use Thunder, and learn Rain Dance.

Shuckle=rock%-2
Wailord_2-1
ShinyLucario-1

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

ShinyLucario is the logical choice

Shuckle=rock$-2
Wailord_2-1
ShinyLucario-2

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:13 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

torchie13125 wrote:
Also, Dragonair can use Thunder, and learn Rain Dance.

rex09 wrote:
Thunderpunch receives no bonuses of any sort from Rain Dance, and Metagross can't learn Thunder; but Dragonair can learn both Thunder and Rain Dance.

-_-

Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:04 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Shuckle Rock$ has 3 votes. No one seemed to count Dare234's vote so the score is

Shuckle Rock$-3
Shinylucario-2
Wailord_2-1

Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Of course. "Wynaut" me? (I know, that PokePun was awful. Don't remind me.)
I can't vote, but I believe still that Lucario is a evil Werewolf destined to kill us. It just seems like a logical choice looking at all the clues. Dragonair does look very suspicious to me right now, but my prey for the moment is ShinyLucario. I shall stalk my prey down, look it in the eye, and murder it slowly and painfully. Yes, ShinyLucario, you were destined to kill us but to die by my hand(s). :P

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

we are waiting on Edoc'sil and Thundawave

Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sorry for the wait. I think it's ShinyLucario because there is no part of a Dragonair's tail that could be metal. The metal remnant most likely came from some sort of steel type, which would narrow it down to ShinyLucario.
Can somebody put up the tally for the votes? It's a little hard to do it from where I'm typing this.

Sprite Collection

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The List wrote:
2. (3)Shuckle-rock$ Dragonair {dragonair} and Dragonite {dragonite}
3. (1)Wailord_2 Wailord {wailord} and Exeggutor {exeggutor}
4. (0)Dare234 Flygon {flygon} and Medicham {medicham}
5. (0)Lord Bass Drifblim {drifblim}
6. (0)Jaypokes Pichu {pichu} and Beldum {beldum}
9. (3)ShinyLucario Lucario {lucario} and Zoroark Image
10. (0)torchie13125 Blaziken {blaziken} and Dusknoir {dusknoir}
11. (0)Thundawave Luxray {luxray} and Chandelure Image
12. (0)Edoc'sil Gengar {gengar}

I made the list more neater, and deleted any dead people. Also I might actually have a chance at surviving!

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:26 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm sorry i consider thundawave to not have voted but if push comes to shove at the end of the round I may count it. He never explicitly said he voted for lucario so i'm only giving him a chance because he was tenative in his language. It's not counting right now because the way i interperted it is he wanted more details right now the count is:
Shuckle
rock$:3
ShinyLucario: 2 I'm not counting Thundawave yet but If he clearly says I vote for or I choose ________ to go, Sorry I'm whining about syntax but the way he wrote his post he was non-commital and does not get his vote counted.
ShinyLucario it will turn into a vote but he still has leverage to vote how he wants for the time being I may change my mind later but
Wailord_2 1
Clarification of votes and votes are due by 7:45 tonight so I can update it tonight and don't have to worry about it tomorrow.
This is where it stands right now

Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:18 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm voting for ShinyLucario. Sorry for the confusion.

BTW: I'm a girl!

Sprite Collection

Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

1 my apologies mam

2 ok
Shiny lucario:3
Shucle rock$:3
Wailord_2:1

Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:03 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next