It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:37 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Werewolf XVI Dreams and realities 
Author Message
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 6:07 pm
Posts: 561
Location: Lilycove City, Hoenn Region
Checking in^^
I can't wait. It's practically Wednesday here (1:50AM EST), so I'm hyper. Let's get this started!


Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:51 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:48 pm
Posts: 185
We have to wait for the other werewolf to vote to start and I've got nothing form him so we will see if this drags on through Friday I may make someone else a werewolf.


Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:43 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:48 pm
Posts: 185
Mods and Admins sorry for the double post but I had to because the game was delayed

I'm not playing but am a tiebreaker and there was dissent between werewolves I voted for hypno this time.

On some random mystery dungeon island secluded away from all other islands there was a society of outcast pokemon who were nonconformist and exiled from their towns for being to radical, and when ever it rained on this island a pokemon would get killed by a werewolf. There were originally 30 pokemon on the island and over time it got widdled down to 12. There was a meeting called by Lucario in lieu of a rainstorm that had just ended, to figure out who has caused all this havoc to the pokemon on this island and how to stop it. Strangely enough Hypno did not appear at the meeting, but he knew it was going to happen because he foresaw the meeting 3 days ago. The meeting went on and out of it came the decree to kill whoever has been causing the terror and it was also decided they would do it by a vote. The meeting finishes and Hypno did not show, Lucario, confused as to what happened to hypno, investigated. An hour later Lucario found hypno bludgeoned to death by the lake on the island next to a metallic remnant of some sort. lucario picked up the remnant buried hypno and called Another meeting this time votes were to be cast on who was thought to be the killer.

And so begins werewolf 16

The List wrote:
1. /vXv\\ Hypno Image Hypno is now battered, bruised and dead and Umbreon Image (Dream)
2. Shuckle-rock$ Dragonair {dragonair} and Dragonite {dragonite} (Dream)
3. Wailord_2 Wailord {wailord} and Exeggutor {exeggutor} (Dream)
4. Dare234 Flygon {flygon} and Medicham {medicham} (Dream)
5. Lord Bass Drifblim {drifblim} and Xatu {xatu} (Dream)
6. Jaypokes Pichu {pichu} and Beldum {beldum} (Dream)
7. Mr. Dude Charmander {charmander} and Serperior Image (Dream)
8. rex09 Metagross {metagross} and Skarmory {skarmory} (Dream)
9. ShinyLucario Lucario {lucario} and Zoroark Image (Dream)
10. torchie13125 (torchie) Blaziken {blaziken} and Dusknoir {dusknoir} (Dream)
11. Thundawave (Thunda) Luxray {luxray} and Chandelure Image (Dream)
12. Edoc'sil (Edoc) Gengar {gengar} and Hypno Image (dream)


Umbreon was not a werewolf in the dream world Now to begin the voting for round 1


Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:16 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:13 am
Posts: 690
Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
If they were bludgeoned, and dream world pokemon don't count, *or the Pokemon' moves*, then my vote goes to rex. sorry, dude.

*Forgive me if this was only a rule of a different Werewolf. I may change my answer if it is.

_________________
"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses." -Abraham Lincoln
"You can't argue with all the fools in the world- it's best to let them have their way and trick them while they're not looking." -Brom
Credit to Jester for the avatar!


Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:47 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:27 am
Posts: 287
Location: on Psypoke
they have to be an experienced player and smart for geting rid of the best player so i vote rex09 he is a great player and hosted the first werewolf game i was in and so i always thought he good so thats why

rex09 2


Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:56 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:43 pm
Posts: 667
Location: In a night-sea journey
Aquadude wrote:
An hour later Lucario found hypno bludgeoned to death by the lake on the island next to a METALLIC remnant of some sort. lucario picked up the remnant buried hypno and called Another meeting this time votes were to be cast on who was thought to be the killer.


And the only metal type (other than Lucario who organized the whole thing) was Metagross, which was REX09!!! Sorry, but you're down

The List wrote:
1. /vXv\\ Hypno Image Hypno is now battered, bruised and dead and Umbreon Image (Dream)
2. (0) Shuckle-rock$ Dragonair {dragonair} and Dragonite {dragonite} (Dream)
3. (0) Wailord_2 Wailord {wailord} and Exeggutor {exeggutor} (Dream)
4. (0) Dare234 Flygon {flygon} and Medicham {medicham} (Dream)
5. (0) Lord Bass Drifblim {drifblim} and Xatu {xatu} (Dream)
6. (0) Jaypokes Pichu {pichu} and Beldum {beldum} (Dream)
7. (0) Mr. Dude Charmander {charmander} and Serperior Image (Dream)
8. (3) rex09 Metagross {metagross} and Skarmory {skarmory} (Dream)
9. (0) ShinyLucario Lucario {lucario} and Zoroark Image (Dream)
10. (0) torchie13125 (torchie) Blaziken {blaziken} and Dusknoir {dusknoir} (Dream)
11. (0) Thundawave (Thunda) Luxray {luxray} and Chandelure Image (Dream)
12. (0) Edoc'sil (Edoc) Gengar {gengar} and Hypno Image (dream)

_________________
Image


Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:02 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:45 pm
Posts: 829
Location: In a Secret Hideout
WTH?
Again?
The werewolf likes the rain (not weak to water) In reality. Also may know rain dance
It can learn a steel type move or has a steel body part.

My guess is Jaypokes, for killing his red Unown so early in the last game.

Pichu {pichu} cute, unsuspected, Learns Rain Dance, Thunder and Iron Tail

Image

A good werewolf would try to frame an innocent player.
also Beldum.
Bye now I'll as silent as the grave from now on.

Also Coming Not So Very Soon! Advanced Placement Werewolf 202: Revenge of the Night walker. I Have to wait quite a bit till its my turn but I already have the plot.

The List wrote:
1. /vXv\ Hypno Image Hypno is now battered, bruised and dead and Umbreon Image (Dream)
2. (0) Shuckle-rock$ Dragonair {dragonair} and Dragonite {dragonite} (Dream)
3. (0) Wailord_2 Wailord {wailord} and Exeggutor {exeggutor} (Dream)
4. (0) Dare234 Flygon {flygon} and Medicham {medicham} (Dream)
5. (0) Lord Bass Drifblim {drifblim} and Xatu {xatu} (Dream)
6. (0) Jaypokes Pichu {pichu} and Beldum {beldum} (Dream)
7. (0) Mr. Dude Charmander {charmander} and Serperior Image (Dream)
8. (3) rex09 Metagross {metagross} and Skarmory {skarmory} (Dream)
9. (0) ShinyLucario Lucario {lucario} and Zoroark Image (Dream)
10. (0) torchie13125 (torchie) Blaziken {blaziken} and Dusknoir {dusknoir} (Dream)
11. (0) Thundawave (Thunda) Luxray {luxray} and Chandelure Image (Dream)
12. (0) Edoc'sil (Edoc) Gengar {gengar} and Hypno Image (dream)

_________________
Image


Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:04 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 5:43 pm
Posts: 1309
Jaypokes, because when I hosted Werewolf, him and GrowlitheTris voted for /vXv\ because they disliked bats. Plus, he was the second one to post after Aquadude's post.

Also, Lucario makes more sense as to the metal clue, because he can actually beat the eff out of someone. Metagross isn't what I would call agile.

Jaypokes- 1
rex09- 2

_________________
Image


Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:21 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:17 pm
Posts: 496
Location: Right Here
I am going to vote for Rex09 because Metagross is a steel type for the metallic remnant and it has a fairly high attack stat.

_________________
Image


Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:28 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:35 pm
Posts: 276
Location: Hiding from the voices
My vote goes to ShinyLucario. Battered and bruised? Requires a high Attack, and is reminiscent of Fighting-type enough where I can suspect it. Metallic remnant? Well, it may not have come from a Werewolf. Heck, it may have come from a completely different Werewolf than the murderer. But it must mean something, and not having too many clues to make a completely valid hypothesis, I have to vote for a Pokemon with a Steel-type move that is strong enough to lead to murder. Add in the fact that Lucario seems to be in charge (Who wouldn't like power to help them take over the world? Or at least an island?) and the best guess I can come up with for the moment is Lucario.
I couldn't find what that metal remnant could be or if any Steel-type or Fighting-type moves ended up making such a thing (beside Autotomate, but none of the Pokemon here can learn it). No Pokemon had it referenced in their Pokedex entries, although I might have missed one or two due to the killer bee problem two doors down from my house. I caught one in a jar and tried to force it to use Twineedle, but to no avail. But enough of that. My vote goes to ShinyLucario. There. End of story.

rex09-4
Jaypokes-1
ShinyLucario-1

_________________
Pokemon Factoid: All computer-controlled Pokemon have Serene Grace, Compoundeyes, and Super Luck at the same time.
Click the eggs/hatchlings or die. (There may be none, but you should click them anyway.)


Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:06 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 6:07 pm
Posts: 561
Location: Lilycove City, Hoenn Region
I say it's Jaypokes, because:
1. He can learn all those moves.
2. He's least-suspecting.
3. Can be deceiving due to cute appearances.
4. Can be quite strong, in contrast to widespread belief.
rex09: 4
Jaypokes: 2
ShinyLucario: 1


Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:49 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 5:43 pm
Posts: 1309
Aquadude wrote:
On some random mystery dungeon island secluded away from all other islands, there was a society of outcast pokemon who were nonconformist and exiled from their towns for being too radical; whenever it rained on this island, a pokemon would get killed by a werewolf. There were originally 30 pokemon on the island, and over time it got whittled down to 12. There was a meeting called by Lucario in lieu of a rainstorm that had just ended, to figure out who has been causing all this havoc to the pokemon on this island and how to stop it. Strangely enough, Hypno did not appear at the meeting, but he knew it was going to happen because he foresaw the meeting 3 days ago. The meeting went on, and out of it came the decree to kill whoever had been causing the terror; it was also decided they would do it by a vote. The meeting finished and Hypno did not show. Lucario, confused as to what happened to Hypno, investigated. An hour later Lucario found Hypno bludgeoned to death by the lake on the island next to a metallic remnant of some sort. Lucario picked up the remnant, buried Hypno, and called another meeting. This time votes were to be cast on who was thought to be the killer.


Improved for readability. Since it's raining, that could increase the accuracy of Thunder to 100%; guess what Pichu can learn?? Thunder and Rain Dance (via TM). The pile of metal could be some scrap left over on the island; it's probably been pretty wrecked by the werewolves killing people off. Plus, there's no Pokemon that I know of that can detach a piece of metal to kill something then leave it there.

Now, in real-life terms, Jaypokes has been a Werewolf before; he's also hosted a Werewolf game. In the game I hosted where he was a werewolf, Jaypokes decided to kill /vXv\. Why not go for it again?? And when /vXv\ was killed the second time in the game I hosted, the werewolves killed him because he caught on too fast as to who were the culprits. So, it would be logical to kill him in case he caught on again. Ergo, Jaypokes is the logical choice.

EDIT: Btw, you guys don't need to apologize for voting for me; it's just a game. Even though I'm innocent.... But don't be surprised if I jack some of you guys' saibux :-D

_________________
Image


Last edited by rex09 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.



Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:06 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:43 pm
Posts: 667
Location: In a night-sea journey
But guess who ALSO learns Rain Dance- Metagross! But while he can't learn Thunder, he gets Thunderpunch, which could explain the chared Hypno. Not to mention the METALLIC REMNANT....

The List wrote:
1. /vXv\\ Hypno Image Hypno is now battered, bruised and dead and Umbreon Image (Dream)
2. (0) Shuckle-rock$ Dragonair {dragonair} and Dragonite {dragonite} (Dream)
3. (0) Wailord_2 Wailord {wailord} and Exeggutor {exeggutor} (Dream)
4. (0) Dare234 Flygon {flygon} and Medicham {medicham} (Dream)
5. (0) Lord Bass Drifblim {drifblim} and Xatu {xatu} (Dream)
6. (3) Jaypokes Pichu {pichu} and Beldum {beldum} (Dream)
7. (0) Mr. Dude Charmander {charmander} and Serperior Image (Dream)
8. (4) rex09 Metagross {metagross} and Skarmory {skarmory} (Dream)
9. (1) ShinyLucario Lucario {lucario} and Zoroark Image (Dream)
10. (0) torchie13125 (torchie) Blaziken {blaziken} and Dusknoir {dusknoir} (Dream)
11. (0) Thundawave (Thunda) Luxray {luxray} and Chandelure Image (Dream)
12. (0) Edoc'sil (Edoc) Gengar {gengar} and Hypno Image (dream)


Also, Jaypokes had 3 votes instead of 2.

_________________
Image


Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 5:43 pm
Posts: 1309
And yet, Rain Dance (as far as Electric moves go) is completely useless unless using it to increase the accuracy of Thunder. Thunderpunch receives no bonuses of any sort from Rain Dance, and Metagross can't learn Thunder; but Dragonair can learn both Thunder and Rain Dance. Plus, you seem awfully keen to put the blame on me, and didn't listen to my explanation of why the metal scrap couldn't possibly apply to me. Charred remains usually point to fire, btw; electricity can cause something to catch on fire and cause burning, but rarely is the actual cause of burns. Dragonair can learn Fire-type moves, however. Could you be another werewolf, Shuckle-rock$??

My current suspects:
Jaypokes
Shuckle-rock$

_________________
Image


Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:08 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:44 am
Posts: 125
Location: Petalburg City
I don't want to sound like I'm jumping on the bandwagon, but I believe I have several good reasons for suspecting rex09:
1. Metagross, been an uber strong Pokemon, can easily bludgeon the physically weak Hypno.
2. I did suspect Jaypokes the innocent Pichu (& Beldum) but Pichu is physically VERY weak, & the Dream World Beldum couldn't have left the metal piece.
3. If I remember correctly, Tyson's Metagross have been injured in a battle with Ash's Swellow, leaving a crack on its forehead. Since that happened, there's no reason why rex09 the Metagross couldn't have been cracked by the struggling Hypno & left a metal remnant...probably except that it requires a strong physical attack to break Metagross.
Later I found the clue that Hypno died beside the LAKE, which is a little hard to fit into the Metagross theory, but instead support the Dragonair (Shuckle-rock$) theory. Dragonair is associated with weather-controlling (the rain) & lives in lakes (Safari Zone in FRLG)...for people yet to vote, consider these points carefully!
rex09: 5
Jaypokes: 3
ShinyLucario:1
(Highly suspect Shuckle-rock$)
BTW @Bat Master: Before I actually joined the Werewolf games, I looked through several past games & I must admit that your Werewolf 101 is my favorite! Can't wait to see your next awesome werewolf game.

_________________


Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:48 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:27 am
Posts: 287
Location: on Psypoke
rex09 wrote:
Jaypokes, because when I hosted Werewolf, him and GrowlitheTris voted for /vXv\ because they disliked bats.

no you lie i didnt even understaned it when i started it was all growlithetris idea and cherrygrove agreed with him
rex09 wrote:
Now, in real-life terms, Jaypokes has been a Werewolf before; he's also hosted a Werewolf game. In the game I hosted where he was a werewolf, Jaypokes decided to kill /vXv\. Why not go for it again??

more lies so many lies by the one named rex09 now is it just me or does liying to make some one look guilty sound like a werewolf


The List wrote:
1. /vXv\ Hypno Image Hypno is now battered, bruised and dead and Umbreon Image (Dream)
2. (0) Shuckle-rock$ Dragonair {dragonair} and Dragonite {dragonite} (Dream)
3. (0) Wailord_2 Wailord {wailord} and Exeggutor {exeggutor} (Dream)
4. (0) Dare234 Flygon {flygon} and Medicham {medicham} (Dream)
5. (0) Lord Bass Drifblim {drifblim} and Xatu {xatu} (Dream)
6. (3) Jaypokes Pichu {pichu} and Beldum {beldum} (Dream)
7. (0) Mr. Dude Charmander {charmander} and Serperior Image (Dream)
8. (5) rex09 Metagross {metagross} and Skarmory {skarmory} (Dream)
9. (1) ShinyLucario Lucario {lucario} and Zoroark Image (Dream)
10. (0) torchie13125 (torchie) Blaziken {blaziken} and Dusknoir {dusknoir} (Dream)
11. (0) Thundawave (Thunda) Luxray {luxray} and Chandelure Image (Dream)
12. (0) Edoc'sil (Edoc) Gengar {gengar} and Hypno Image (dream)


Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:40 am
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:35 pm
Posts: 276
Location: Hiding from the voices
Jaypokes wrote:
rex09 wrote:
Jaypokes, because when I hosted Werewolf, him and GrowlitheTris voted for /vXv\ because they disliked bats.

no you lie i didnt even understaned it when i started it was all growlithetris idea and cherrygrove agreed with him
rex09 wrote:
Now, in real-life terms, Jaypokes has been a Werewolf before; he's also hosted a Werewolf game. In the game I hosted where he was a werewolf, Jaypokes decided to kill /vXv\. Why not go for it again??

more lies so many lies by the one named rex09 now is it just me or does liying to make some one look guilty sound like a werewolf

It doesn't seem like rex09 knew that it wasn't your idea, Jaypokes. And you were a Werewolf before, and have hosted a Werewolf game before, and I CLEARLY remember that you were a Werewolf in rex09's game. I even remember what Pokemon you were: Garchomp. (It's hard to forget your first game of Werewolf. And I can't believe how long it took to vote out an uber pseudo-legendary dragon that can learn a plethora of moves.)
So maybe you didn't decide to kill /vXv\, but that doesn't mean rex09 is lying. It could just as easily have been a mistake. However, either of you could possibly be lying about anything. We all could be. There's evidence on both of you. And you have the right to your own opinions. Look at me; I'm the only person who voted for ShinyLucario, and I'm not changing my mind. But just be careful about what you say, Jaypokes. You don't know when it could turn around and bite you in the butt.

_________________
Pokemon Factoid: All computer-controlled Pokemon have Serene Grace, Compoundeyes, and Super Luck at the same time.
Click the eggs/hatchlings or die. (There may be none, but you should click them anyway.)


Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:11 am
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:43 pm
Posts: 667
Location: In a night-sea journey
Guys just because Jaypokes was a werewolf before doesnt mean he is one now!

And I also realized that there is another electric type that could have used THUNDER also, which is LUXRAY, so it might be Thundawave...

_________________
Image


Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:30 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 5:43 pm
Posts: 1309
@Jaypokes: Well, I pretty distinctly recall GrowlitheTris saying to kill /vXv\ because he was zubat. So maybe you agreed or whatever. You were still part of it. My bad. But I didn't lie. I called it as I saw it.

@ShinyLucario: Hypno's base Attack stat is 73 (or somewhere around there). Metagross's base Defense stat is 130. How could that possibly have happened??

Honestly, 5 votes is probably the limiting number of votes. Aquadude never said how many we were going for, so I'll just count myself as dead. I still suspect Shuckle-rock$ the most, however. Good-bye random mystery dungeon island!!!

_________________
Image


Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:25 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:48 am
Posts: 189
Location: Nowhereville, United States of America
I vote for rex09 because he could have easily stamped all over Hypno since he is a heavyweight (to pin Hypno down) with very high attack (to kill with repeated hits). Some metal may have chipped off because of the powerful force of his claws. And to those who suspect me, I would never be able to beat up a Hypno even with Thunder because my special attack is a little too low to be very effective and Hypno has decent enough special defense.

The List wrote:
1. /vXv\ Hypno Image Hypno is now battered, bruised and dead and Umbreon Image (Dream)
2. (0) Shuckle-rock$ Dragonair {dragonair} and Dragonite {dragonite} (Dream)
3. (0) Wailord_2 Wailord {wailord} and Exeggutor {exeggutor} (Dream)
4. (0) Dare234 Flygon {flygon} and Medicham {medicham} (Dream)
5. (0) Lord Bass Drifblim {drifblim} and Xatu {xatu} (Dream)
6. (3) Jaypokes Pichu {pichu} and Beldum {beldum} (Dream)
7. (0) Mr. Dude Charmander {charmander} and Serperior Image (Dream)
8. (6) rex09 Metagross {metagross} and Skarmory {skarmory} (Dream)
9. (1) ShinyLucario Lucario {lucario} and Zoroark Image (Dream)
10. (0) torchie13125 (torchie) Blaziken {blaziken} and Dusknoir {dusknoir} (Dream)
11. (0) Thundawave (Thunda) Luxray {luxray} and Chandelure Image (Dream)
12. (0) Edoc'sil (Edoc) Gengar {gengar} and Hypno Image (dream)

_________________
Image
Image
^Images made by someone named Klave^
Sprite Collection


Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:17 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:48 pm
Posts: 185
it will be 5 sorry I did not get to it sooner

At the meeting there is some squabbling as to who did it eventually after an afternoon of arguing everybody agreed it was Metragross. Metagross reluctantly accepted his fate and Lucario let Charmander do the honors Everybody thought they got the right guy but they decided they were all tired and would go back to there dwellings and sleep where they were whisked away to Dream Isle which also has different pokemon as werewolves some pokemon had the ability to go there in there sleep others did not these twelve always ended up there when they slept though some of the pokemon had a bad feeling that a werewolf was going to strike on dream isle they just did not know when.

The List wrote:
1. /vXv\\ Hypno Image Hypno is now battered, bruised and dead and Umbreon Image (Dream)
2. Shuckle-rock$ Dragonair {dragonair} and Dragonite {dragonite} (Dream)
3. Wailord_2 Wailord {wailord} and Exeggutor {exeggutor} (Dream)
4. Dare234 Flygon {flygon} and Medicham {medicham} (Dream)
5. Lord Bass Drifblim {drifblim} and Xatu {xatu} (Dream)
6. Jaypokes Pichu {pichu} and Beldum {beldum} (Dream)
7. Mr. Dude Charmander {charmander} and Serperior Image (Dream)
8.rex09 Metagross {metagross} and Skarmory {skarmory} (Dream) thought to be the killer but wasn't
9. ShinyLucario Lucario {lucario} and Zoroark Image (Dream)
10. torchie13125 (torchie) Blaziken {blaziken} and Dusknoir {dusknoir} (Dream)
11. Thundawave (Thunda) Luxray {luxray} and Chandelure Image (Dream)
12. Edoc'sil (Edoc) Gengar {gengar} and Hypno Image (dream)
[/quote]

Skarmory was not a werewolf in the dream world


Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:20 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 5:43 pm
Posts: 1309
*reads the news, then leaves to start jacking psybucks*

lol oh well. Good luck to the rest of you!!

_________________
Image


Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:09 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:45 pm
Posts: 829
Location: In a Secret Hideout
The List wrote:
1. /vXv\ Hypno Image and Umbreon Image (Dream) Hypno is now battered, bruised and dead
2. Shuckle-rock$ Dragonair {dragonair} and Dragonite {dragonite} (Dream)
3. Wailord_2 Wailord {wailord} and Exeggutor {exeggutor} (Dream)
4. Dare234 Flygon {flygon} and Medicham {medicham} (Dream)
5. Lord Bass Drifblim {drifblim} and Xatu {xatu} (Dream)
6. Jaypokes Pichu {pichu} and Beldum {beldum} (Dream)
7. Mr. Dude Charmander {charmander} and Serperior Image (Dream)
8.rex09 Metagross {metagross} and Skarmory {skarmory} (Dream) thought to be the killer but wasn't
9. ShinyLucario Lucario {lucario} and Zoroark Image (Dream)
10. torchie13125 (torchie) Blaziken {blaziken} and Dusknoir {dusknoir} (Dream)
11. Thundawave (Thunda) Luxray {luxray} and Chandelure Image (Dream)
12. Edoc'sil (Edoc) Gengar {gengar} and Hypno Image (dream)

Please note that Edoc is Now a shiny hypno (this is not due to the game but rather that My animated hypno sprite was personally done for me by me) I already talked to Edocsil about however he may want to be just a normal Hypno

_________________
Image


Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:11 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:48 pm
Posts: 185
Werewolves finally struck dream isle and they killed hypno right in the middle of the island. Apparently this Hypno was dazed, confused and looked like it had just seen a ghost. It had this shocked look on it's face about dying and the look never left it's face. Leaving no clues behind but a dead and bewildered hypno. Dream Isle inhabitants decided somthing needed to be done about Hypno's death so they decided to hold a vote to kill who they thought killed hypno. (Apparently this set of werewolves has issues with Hypnos' because they have voted both off in the first two rounds)

The List wrote:
1. /vXv\ Hypno Image and Umbreon Image (Dream) Hypno is now battered, bruised and dead
2. Shuckle-rock$ Dragonair {dragonair} and Dragonite {dragonite} (Dream)
3. Wailord_2 Wailord {wailord} and Exeggutor {exeggutor} (Dream)
4. Dare234 Flygon {flygon} and Medicham {medicham} (Dream)
5. Lord Bass Drifblim {drifblim} and Xatu {xatu} (Dream)
6. Jaypokes Pichu {pichu} and Beldum {beldum} (Dream)
7. Mr. Dude Charmander {charmander} and Serperior Image (Dream)
8.rex09 Metagross {metagross} and Skarmory {skarmory} (Dream) thought to be the killer but wasn't
9. ShinyLucario Lucario {lucario} and Zoroark Image (Dream)
10. torchie13125 (torchie) Blaziken {blaziken} and Dusknoir {dusknoir} (Dream)
11. Thundawave (Thunda) Luxray {luxray} and Chandelure Image (Dream)
12. Edoc'sil (Edoc) Gengar {gengar} and Hypno Scared, confused and Dead Image (dream)


Let the dream world voting begin


Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:46 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:43 pm
Posts: 667
Location: In a night-sea journey
Aquadude wrote:
Apparently this Hypno was dazed, confused and looked like it had just seen a ghost.

I think it's pretty obvious who it is; it narrows down to Dusknoir and Chandelure. They both are ghosts, and they both know Confuse Ray.
But since everyone's will be on the bandwagon for Torchie, I'm voting off Thundawave.

The List wrote:
1. /vXv\ Hypno Image and Umbreon Image (Dream) Hypno is now battered, bruised and dead
2. (0) Shuckle-rock$ Dragonair {dragonair} and Dragonite {dragonite} (Dream)
3. (0) Wailord_2 Wailord {wailord} and Exeggutor {exeggutor} (Dream)
4. (0) Dare234 Flygon {flygon} and Medicham {medicham} (Dream)
5. (0)Lord Bass Drifblim {drifblim} and Xatu {xatu} (Dream)
6. (0) Jaypokes Pichu {pichu} and Beldum {beldum} (Dream)
7. (0) Mr. Dude Charmander {charmander} and Serperior Image (Dream)
8. rex09 Metagross {metagross} and Skarmory {skarmory} (Dream) thought to be the killer but wasn't
9. (0) ShinyLucario Lucario {lucario} and Zoroark Image (Dream)
10. (0) torchie13125 (torchie) Blaziken {blaziken} and Dusknoir {dusknoir} (Dream)
11. (1) Thundawave (Thunda) Luxray {luxray} and Chandelure Image (Dream)
12. Edoc'sil (Edoc) Gengar {gengar} and Hypno Scared, confused and Dead Image (dream)

_________________
Image


Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:29 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.