It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 BW Post-Release News and Discoveries - STAY ON TOPIC 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

shinashu taji wrote:
When a Ditto transforms it copies the stats of a Pokemon. It doesn't copy stat boosts like Swords Dance, or Claw Sharpen.

Errrrrrrrrrrr... Yes it does. this is because stat boosts acts as though the actual stat has been changed. Ditto then copies this.

I completed the Nuzlocke Challenge,give it a go!
FC (Rackham): 2751 3755 8475 (HG)

Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:07 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Oshawott's evolution will likely be Wotter.

Tepig will be Pignite, and then Emboar

This is just my opinion; but it is quite accurate

For the Platinum for Gen V, there will be team Frostbite, they will use Kyruuem's Frozen World attack to create a new ice age!

Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

neumannjo wrote:
Oshawott's evolution will likely be Wotter.

Tepig will be Pignite, and then Emboar

This is just my opinion; but it is quite accurate

For the Platinum for Gen V, there will be team Frostbite, they will use Kyruuem's Frozen World attack to create a new ice age!

I like it! Tepig -> Pignite -> Emboar (I thought of this too)
Oshawott -> Wotter -> Norwhott
Snivy -> Viplant -> Anoakon (oak + anaconda) (viplant = viper + plant) They're better than Oshawott. :P

~A haiku

I disable smilies because I do not smile.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The Pok

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:24 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
The release dates are a bit closer together then the ones for HGSS were...

There is so much coming out late FEB, early MAR that it is impossible for me to obtain them all, guess everything else will have to wait cause I need this game as soon as it comes out due to Pokemon Events so...can't wait...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Game comes out in October here, i can't wait that long! MUST...PLAY...NEW...POKEMON...GAME...NEED...BLACK...WHITE...NOW!

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:42 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I dont know where this really fits in but its a discovery so I guess here. Better than starting an entire new topic on it.

I found out how to get Zen Darminatan without evolving. Its location is obvious: Desert Resort. How to get it wasnt in the Psydex so I just posted it here. After you beat the Pokemon League, you can go back to the entrance behind the "statues" and Prof. Juniper will come out and give you a Ragecandybar to wake one up. And then you can catch it :) I like, discovered this by accident, and didnt see it in the Psydex so I thought I'd post it here.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:52 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

First things first- Druddigon + Rough Skin + Rocky Helmet = about as great as entry hazards that keep on hitting.

Second may or may not be as useful as the first. I plan to look into this more, but in order to research it more thoroughly, I'm sure others experimenting and observing this may help to determine if this can be of any signifigance. In my fights with a Frillish and later with Zekrom, I noticed while catching them (Frillish was with a pokeball, Zekrom with a dark ball) the pokeball shook after it closed but before it landed instead of just sealing and landing before shaking. It also only rocked back and forth once before indicating a successful capture. Both instances I lowered HP like normal to better my chances of a capture. Zekrom definitely WASN'T left with 1 HP remaining as well as the bar was red but not the ideal sliver. There may be a button code to increase your chances of a capture that I may be tripping accidently. I usually hit Y, A, X, B and down at the same time as the pokeball is closing just out of some dumb habit that it might actually do something. With pokemon I don't necessarily care about capturing I don't usually hold the buttons down and so far haven't observed the same results randomly. I doubt they would slip in some "Master ball" cheat into a 5th Gen game, but it's worth looking into to see if this is just the game randomly giving you a quick, confirmed catch or if it may make life a little easier for some of us.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Hey, have any of you guys noticed that Unova looks like New York? Check it out:
A dollar to whomever can label the Unova map with all of the parts of New York City.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Libra wrote:
First things first- Druddigon + Rough Skin + Rocky Helmet = about as great as entry hazards that keep on hitting.

Second may or may not be as useful as the first. I plan to look into this more, but in order to research it more thoroughly, I'm sure others experimenting and observing this may help to determine if this can be of any signifigance. In my fights with a Frillish and later with Zekrom, I noticed while catching them (Frillish was with a pokeball, Zekrom with a dark ball) the pokeball shook after it closed but before it landed instead of just sealing and landing before shaking. It also only rocked back and forth once before indicating a successful capture. Both instances I lowered HP like normal to better my chances of a capture. Zekrom definitely WASN'T left with 1 HP remaining as well as the bar was red but not the ideal sliver. There may be a button code to increase your chances of a capture that I may be tripping accidently. I usually hit Y, A, X, B and down at the same time as the pokeball is closing just out of some dumb habit that it might actually do something. With pokemon I don't necessarily care about capturing I don't usually hold the buttons down and so far haven't observed the same results randomly. I doubt they would slip in some "Master ball" cheat into a 5th Gen game, but it's worth looking into to see if this is just the game randomly giving you a quick, confirmed catch or if it may make life a little easier for some of us.

This is call a Critical capture it happens very rarely but works like masterballs.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:00 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
/vXv\ wrote:
This is call a Critical capture it happens very rarely but works like masterballs.

I was wondering about that cause it has happened twice already during my playthrough, glad to know what it is now...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

/vXv\ wrote:

cool it happened to me on all the legendarys i caught my freind and i wondered what it was we just thought it happened on ledgens

Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:08 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Critical capture is pretty awesome. Its happended twice to me and failed once( yeah it can fail) I wish for it to happen when I catch legendaries

Current Shiny Projects: {tepig} {eevee} {foongus}

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Steel_Eel wrote:
Hey, have any of you guys noticed that Unova looks like New York? Check it out:
A dollar to whomever can label the Unova map with all of the parts of New York City.

The big city in the bottom center (I forget its name) was based on New York

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:40 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

lol

Battling
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:40 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

jamesjk1234 wrote:
lol

lol did you make that?

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:53 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Has anyone else said that you can get a Darmanitan with Zen Mode before finishing the elite four? If not, in Icirrus city, a lady gives you a RageCandyBar which you can use on the Statues in Relic Castles Entrance

Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wow... spring is a really nice change of pace from the bleak and pale winter.

IT'S SO GREEN.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:13 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

/vXv\ wrote:
Libra wrote:

It's Down+AB, adds 20% to Critical capture

Mon May 30, 2011 11:15 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

there is a new master ball called dream ball it comes from entree forest very rare after befriending a pokemon in dream world and catching it the ball can appear in your bag

Mon May 30, 2011 11:24 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Stop posting fake rumors, firekknight.

Tue May 31, 2011 3:21 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Flaming_Wuzzle wrote:

its not ty i have one

Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:36 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Flaming_Wuzzle wrote:

the dream ball info
it is pink and the info for it says
A special poke ball that appears out of nowere in a bag at the entree forest. it can catch any pokemon

p.s. look it up nub
link dont work so yahoo it or google dont care.

Last edited by firekknight on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:41 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

A: that link doesn't work.
B: Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Some of it (including this) is lies. ZOMFG WTF BBQ, Lies on the internet? Impossible!

Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:50 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Mutant_Mewtwo wrote:
A: that link doesn't work.
B: Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Some of it (including this) is lies. ZOMFG WTF BBQ, Lies on the internet? Impossible!

dumn people on the net and this is you too, stop being lazy and google it

Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next