It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 New Way to Evolve! (Discussion) 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hey people of Psypoke! I was wondering if they would make a new way of evolving pokemon but it still stands that there are only a few ways to evolve pokemon (leveling, trading, elemental stones, etc.) and I was wondering if you have any ideas on new ways to evolve pokemon? It doesn't matter if it's ridiculous or if it's complicated, just try and show other people your ideas.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:18 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Umm... when a Pokemon defeats another specific Pokemon it evolves? Ie: if a Zangoose beats a Seviper by itself, it evolves, and vise versa.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:30 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Mektar wrote:
Umm... when a Pokemon defeats another specific Pokemon it evolves? Ie: if a Zangoose beats a Seviper by itself, it evolves, and vise versa.
Thats actually a really good idea. It'd be like Rival Evolutions or something. Maybe then they would make more rival pokemon instead of making only like, a pair of them each game.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:51 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: I don't really know but the gps says to make a illegal u-turn I wonder if it's a bug type
I think it would be really cool if a poke only evolves when you've had it in your party for a certain game time and a poke that evolves when it kills or faints a number of pokes also

Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:12 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Commando wrote:
I think it would be really cool if a poke only evolves when you've had it in your party for a certain game time and a poke that evolves when it kills or faints a number of pokes also

Yeah that would be cool too! I think that rule should imply to the pokemon that are sort of special but not really (e.g. Happiny in Pokemon Pearl) so they would have a somewhat special way of evolving. Nice idea :D

Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

How about Mantyke only evolves when there is a Renoraid in your party, like it should have been all along.

{latias} Black FC: 1463 5647 1777 {latios}

Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:32 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Azure wrote:
How about Mantyke only evolves when there is a Remoraid in your party, like it should have been all along.

I thought that is how you evolve MAntyke is it not?

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:01 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Wailord_2 wrote:
Azure wrote:
How about Mantyke only evolves when there is a Remoraid in your party, like it should have been all along.

I thought that is how you evolve MAntyke is it not?

Yes Wailord_2 you are correct. You need to have the Mantyke lvl: 45 (i think) and a remoraid in your party for it to evolve.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

No, there's not a level requirement. You just need to have a Remoraid on your team, and then level it up once. Check the Psydex to see what I mean.
Commando wrote:

The pokemon evolving when you've had it for a certain amount of time sounds an awful lot like evolving through happiness, in my opinion. The battling a certain number of pokes could be interesting, but it might be a little difficult to keep track of.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:08 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

rex09 wrote:
No, there's not a level requirement. You just need to have a Remoraid on your team, and then level it up once. Check the Psydex to see what I mean.
Commando wrote:

The pokemon evolving when you've had it for a certain amount of time sounds an awful lot like evolving through happiness, in my opinion. The battling a certain number of pokes could be interesting, but it might be a little difficult to keep track of.

Yeah I guess you're right where you pointed it out. But I think that it is a good idea, but just needs a little more thinking. Thank you Rex for pointing that out :D

Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:55 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I love the idea of more ways to evolve....I liked the whole ancientpower thing.... I would agree that evolving from fighting a certain Pokémon is an AWESOME idea!

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:05 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I know for a fact that shelmet and karrablast evolve only traded with one another

also feebass now evolves being traded with a prism scale

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

While Feebas was evolved by raising beauty.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:22 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]