It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Too pre order or not ot pre-order And have you pre-ordered? 

did you pre-order B?W?
Yes, Ive preordered white 36%  36%  [ 5 ]
Yes, Ive preordered black 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
No, but i plan to preorder one soon 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
NO, and I dont plan to. 50%  50%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 14

Too pre order or not ot pre-order And have you pre-ordered? 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ok first off, Im wondering if you guys have pre=orered youyr games yet, or if your even gonna bother with it.

Second-> Is it even worthwhile pre-ordering?

For me, yeah ive got game pre-ordered (WHITE) , BUT only because I dont have a job( yet), so its not like I can go out spend my money on some "in the moment " stuff and have enough money by March 6th. For its generally a budgeting thing.

With that said, IF I DID HAVE A JOB, I wouldnt bother pre-ordering it. Why? It's not like i live in an area were if im not there on march 6th im not gonna get the game. In the area I live in, in my opinion, pokemon isnt really a big thing. Plus the only spots to get the game are 2 deparment stores, so you know there gonna have a large supply in.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:56 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I will not pre-order it this time as last time I pre-ordered a Pokemon Game, I didn't get the perks of the pre-order, still wish I would have gotten that amazing Lugia Figure as it would have made it worthwhile to get Soul Silver instead of Heart Gold, bah...

As I already said just above, I will not pre-order it at all, but I will get the game by any means necessary as the Liberty Pass won't be given away during or after my Birthday unlike the Secret Key in regard to Platinum's release in the pass...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:08 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I won't be pre-ordering either, don't really care about any extra's that you get with pre-ordered games so that makes no difference. Plus, theres around 20+ places within 1 hour walking distance round my way that will stock the game, so come the March 4th (Pay Day for me) I will not be short of money nor places to buy.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:46 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I preordered Black. It's a shame there isn't any free stuff this time. I got the best felt hat with Sonic Colors for the DS!

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:12 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I prepaid my copy of Black back in January. There was a good chance that I wouldn't have the cash to pay for it all when the release date pulled in closer, so I decided to prepay when I had the chance. Do it if you think you will have the cash honestly.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:14 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

As much as I like Zekrom/Reshiram, I don't think a wall cling is enough to preorder in a rush.
Besides, I'm hopefully winning a copy in a contest...wish me luck Image

Last edited by Manafi on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:13 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I pre-ordered White. I also only pre-ordered because I am unemployed & can't just go buy the game when it comes out...

Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:17 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

This is crazy but guess what?...I am planning to go pre-order it next week, glad my mother is willing to do it at all as times are tough so I am paying for half of it which is good...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I made sure to get March 6th off of work so I can go to the mid-night release and play it all morning. :) I personally have no reason to pre-order because I can usually get to Game Stop the morning of the release. I could understand if you were unable to get to a store within a reasonable timeframe you would want to pre-order to be safe.

{latias} Black FC: 1463 5647 1777 {latios}

Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:20 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Azure wrote:
I made sure to get March 6th off of work so I can go to the mid-night release and play it all morning. :) I personally have no reason to pre-order because I can usually get to Game Stop the morning of the release. I could understand if you were unable to get to a store within a reasonable timeframe you would want to pre-order to be safe.

Yeah, can you imagine if you tried to go to the store at some point after it opens, most likely the copies of the games that are for those who didn't pre-order it would be diminished by time you got there...I would go to the mid-night release thing but, I am also bringing my DSLite with me & don't want it stolen while I'm there plus my mother will most likely not take me there or even have time during the 5th & 6th to take me anywhere so if only she could get the 6th off, it would be my first time being able to do such a thing...

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Nah, I'm going for a "first day purchase" deal. I'm going to GameStop to download my Celebi and get Black at the same time.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:59 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Gallade Roxas wrote:
Nah, I'm going for a "first day purchase" deal. I'm going to GameStop to download my Celebi and get Black at the same time.

Almost same here, only I will most likely be pre-ordering it instead of purchasing it...

Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:10 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Pre-ordering them both....oh wait...I already have!!! I hope the choice to buy them both is worth not getting some other games!

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:42 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I pre-ordered because 1. If i didnt and just went to pick a game up on the release day, it would suck if they ran out from an inaccurate supply of the games, and 2. I can pay in advance and jus pick it up that day :D

And I'm gettin Black :D

Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]