Court of the Crimson King by King Crimson

I've Seen All Good People by Yes

Fool's Oveture by Supertramp

The House Jack Built by Metallica

Witch Hunt by Rush

Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I once fell asleep listening to Metalllica's Death magnectic CD. I cant say which song, because I well Fell Asleep.

I havent actually fell asleep listening to any songs recently, but Listening to Iron MAdien/Metallica/Gamma Ray tends to calm me down and helps me get to sleep.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:19 pm
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

I usually turn on something soft, such as a Final Fantasy Piano Collections album by Nobuo Uematsu, or something relaxing by Key (such as the OST to Air).

There's a particular song on one of the various soundtrack discs to Air, actually. It's a cover of Aozora with a beautiful guitar part, called "Aozora - In June of 2001". I remember falling asleep once to the Air OST and when I awoke the next morning, that song was playing. It really put me at peace.

I can fall asleep to loud songs sometimes, but only if I've been listening to it for a while. After a while you just become desensitized to the noise and just let the rhythm put you to sleep.

Last edited by Serpentsounds on Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:46 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Secrets" by OneRepublic. Mostly because the interesting intro makes me feel peaceful, which in turn makes me sleepy.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I usually fall asleep to "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd. Protip: Don't fall asleep to "Comfortably Numb", or any track on The Wall for that matter, or you'll have some very interesting dreams.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I usually turn on some orechestral stuff, or slow songs from Broadway plays.

Stuff like Schindler's List Main Theme by John Williams

On My Own from Les Mis

For Good from Wicked.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:28 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Location: With several species of small furry animals gathered together in a cave and grooving with a pict.
Steel_Eel wrote:
I usually fall asleep to "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd. Protip: Don't fall asleep to "Comfortably Numb", or any track on The Wall for that matter, or you'll have some very interesting dreams.

Well for your information...
The Wall is my favourite album and I have fallen asleep to it many times (Especially Run Like Hell) and have had normal....... okay I admit VERY strange dreams.
The guitar solo in Comfortably Numb is what I fall asleep to and wake up to every day though. I think I'm pretty normal, but my friends think that has messed me up in a way.
I once had a dream that I was at a Pink Floyd concert and they were playing the Wall straight through and it was the best moment of my dream life... (The crazy thing is that a few days later I found out that Roger Waters (best Pink Floyd member) was going on tour with The Wall... I'm not sure if it was fate, or what, but I did see the same concert I dreamed about.

So yeah now that the meaningless rant about nothing is over... Like I said, COMFORTABLY NUMB!!!! My favourite song to fall asleep to, (not saying it's boring or anything) wake up to, chillax to, and just plain LISTEN to.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have more!

Fly like an Eagle by Steve Miller Band

Take it on the Run by REO Speedwagon

Heart of the Sunrise by Yes

Nocturne by Rush --Suprisingly this song is about dreams and sleeping

Here Again by Rush

I Cheat the Hangman by Doobie Brothers

Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:52 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Usually any song from my playlist but a bad song to fall a sleep to is any Michael Jackson song not that they are bad but just of the fact of who he was. Worst song to wake up to Warped by Red Hot Chili Peppers the intro is so creepy and the song makes me think of the music video which is really creepy.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]