It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 954 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 39  Next
 The HG/SS Questions Thread 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Depends. You could always trade your Pokemon over to another game before restarting, or have a friend hold them for you. This would allow you to restart your adventure all over again. But really, it's more of a personal question; if you're just bored, then why not?? But odds are, if you're thinking about restarting, you're probably going to anyways.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:28 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Basically what rex09 said, find some other game to put that Event pokemon into(Shiny Raikou) & your traded pokemon of value...then just wipe that sucker & start over...

If you can't do that however, I strongly advise against starting over unless the pokemon you traded to the game aren't that big of a loss as that Raikou is still available until Sunday(tomorrow) is over...

Hope we helped...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:06 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Lawence Codye wrote:
Basically what rex09 said, find some other game to put that Event pokemon into(Shiny Raikou) & your traded pokemon of value...then just wipe that sucker & start over...

If you can't do that however, I strongly advise against starting over unless the pokemon you traded to the game aren't that big of a loss as that Raikou is still available until Sunday(tomorrow) is over...

Hope we helped...

Well that is actually the problem, I would need to find someone to hold onto the Raikou for me, because I have a Diamond version I could put it in, but no second ds, really the only pokemon of importance that I can think of is the Raikou, and maybe my Lugia, that way I could have two when I finally needed or wanted to. But I feel like restarting because I didn't get past the elite four until I trained up a team of almost purely traded pokemon, so personally I feel like I didn't try hard enough to beat the game on my own, because I used basically that same team to make my to Misty and beat her, but what I want to try and do if I restart is more or less pick any of the starters [because I feel like I'll end up replacing it somewhere later in the line] and try to catch more staple pokemon to make a team with as little as possible [so we can progress through the game and get strong as hell, then worry about training everything else after a victory against Red]. That's what I want to do.

An old team I had an idea for. Criticism is appreciated.

SoulSilver-- 1892-9981-0071

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Trading thread-- viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27567

Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:22 pm
Profile YIM
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Elrik wrote:
Well that is actually the problem, I would need to find someone to hold onto the Raikou for me, because I have a Diamond version I could put it in, but no second ds, really the only pokemon of importance that I can think of is the Raikou, and maybe my Lugia, that way I could have two when I finally needed or wanted to. But I feel like restarting because I didn't get past the elite four until I trained up a team of almost purely traded pokemon, so personally I feel like I didn't try hard enough to beat the game on my own, because I used basically that same team to make my to Misty and beat her, but what I want to try and do if I restart is more or less pick any of the starters [because I feel like I'll end up replacing it somewhere later in the line] and try to catch more staple pokemon to make a team with as little as possible [so we can progress through the game and get strong as hell, then worry about training everything else after a victory against Red]. That's what I want to do.

Since Lugia is involved, your only option is to find someone to hold on to both of them for you which sucks but it is possible, if you know someone who is trustworthy that doesn't need either of them & then restart then get to the point where you can trade & get them back...

Sorry, only way, especially after tomorrow is over...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Actually, if you have wifi, I would just ask someone on this site to hold onto it for you. There's lots of trustworthy people here, so shouldn't be too difficult. But if you don't have wifi, then... Depends which one is more important to you - the shiny beast (more important than the lugia, imo), or doing the adventure right.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:28 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Yeah I know, and I kinda want to get Ash's Pikachu as well, haha, want to trade? I don't really know who to ask since none of my personal friends really play Pokemon anymore.

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:04 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Just go to the trading forum, Pokemon Stadium. I don't have wifi, so I can't actually help you with that. I'd ask Azure or somebody well-known with a good reputation for upholding their end of the bargain.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:35 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Well when i needed to restart my game i took my ds to school and got a friend to bring theres as well. So that could work for u if ur friends have a ds

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:20 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

elphie-nessa wrote:
Well when i needed to restart my game i took my ds to school and got a friend to bring theres as well. So that could work for u if ur friends have a ds

That is a bit dangerous though, I did this during Gen 2's reign & I lost a pokemon to somebody which I didn't really appreciate at all...

We were trading & the teacher came in & we quickly disconnected before we were actually done & he ended up with 1 of my pokemon I wanted & I ended up with a pokemon of his I wasn't particularly interested in ever using, he was a douche to say the least but also there is the chance of you leaving school without your DS so I highly am against such an idea...

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:14 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Well I've already got it all figured out and done guys, but thanks for all your help.

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:48 pm
Profile YIM
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Elrik wrote:
Well I've already got it all figured out and done guys, but thanks for all your help.

Your welcome of course, anytime...

Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:19 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I've learned about the TM95 in Pokémon B&W
you can only obtain it with the Lock Capsule you transfer from HGSS

Question is...How do I get the Lock Capsule?!

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

KaosMoon wrote:
I've learned about the TM95 in Pokémon B&W
you can only obtain it with the Lock Capsule you transfer from HGSS

Question is...How do I get the Lock Capsule?!

It is not yet available.

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:55 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

When I Try And Get One Of The Hoenn Starters Of Steven Sco Scope Wateva It Is, Hes Not There Any Reasons Why?
I Also Cant Start The Lati's Thing Either But I Do Have The National Dex And Had No Problems Getting The Kanto Starters From Oak Its Pretty Annoying :frustrated:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:27 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

did you beat red or go into the pokemon fan club.

Black Friend Code: used in trades gmt - 06:00 central time us
Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:
3695-0533-8271 this one has reached 100 friends if you want a safari from me use the 2nd friend code.
2nd 3ds friend code: 1821-9478-7101
Black2 Friend Code: Chris 0519 5118 7320

Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:41 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

How do I obtain a thunder stone in Soulsilver?

Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:06 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

shether wrote:
How do I obtain a thunder stone in Soulsilver?

Thunderstones can be bought at the Pokeathlon Dome on Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. They can also be obtained from Bill's grandfather if you show him a Pichu. Lass Dana on Route 38 gives them to you (but I think she has to call you up on the Pokegear first). It can also be obtained as a Bug-Catching Contest first prize.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

does anyone know how to ev train lv.100 pokemon

Check out My Brand New and Improved Trading Centre!!! THE SUPERSTORE IS NOW CLOSED

Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:34 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

IceArceus12 wrote:
does anyone know how to ev train lv.100 pokemon

You can only train them up to the 100-EV limit using the Vitamins. They will not gain any stat points otherwise. In Black/White it is possible to EV train at level 100 as the game recalculates stats after each battle.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:30 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I think I am going to start posting my questions in here ..

I recently found my pokewalker which was lost for a while, but now it aint turning on. I have changed batteries, but it still do not work why?

Is it possible to trade mystery gift-cards to another game?

Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:38 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

kjalabama wrote:
I think I am going to start posting my questions in here ..
Is it possible to trade mystery gift-cards to another game?

you cant trade mystery gift cards sadly

Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:39 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Is it more effective to have a Starmie rather than Staryu, even though Staryu has less weaknesses?

Also, where is that juggler who trades shards for berries?

Sun May 08, 2011 6:14 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

For the Staryu/Starmie question, it's a matter of personal preference. Starmie learns less level-up moves after evolution, but has higher stats. It also gains a few more weaknesses, like Bug and Dark, but is then resistant to Psychic and Fighting. It can also learn more moves, I believe. So it's a matter of personal preference, but if you want a Starmie raise it as a Staryu until it knows the level-up moves you want. Also, you can check the Psydex for a list of stats, level-up moves, and TM/HM compatibility.

Sun May 08, 2011 10:46 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

shether wrote:
Also, where is that juggler who trades shards for berries?

There is one juggler next to the Pokemon Center in Violet City and another one somewhere in Fuchsia City.

Sun May 08, 2011 11:34 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Ryanh181 wrote:
When do you start to see Gen 3 and 4 pokes?

After you beat the Elite Four and gain the National Dex, you should start seeing 3rd and 4th generation pokemon whether by trade, battling trainers, swarm, and so on.

Sun May 15, 2011 5:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 954 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 39  Next