It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Celebi! 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Okay, Celebi can officially be recieved at the B/W tour, or at Gamestops from February 21st to March 6th.
Official site here.

So, thought on the Celebi? Gonna transfer to every future game, until it becomes invalid? I probably will.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:49 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I hope it'll be a Wi-Fi event.
I live in Bulgaria OR China so it's not very easy to get those ,,special edition" Pokemon...

Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:44 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
They moved the date up to a sooner date!...

Hope that I can somehow obtain it then...

I can get 4 & will definitely need all 4 of them, 2 to keep as useful ones to train, 1 to use ingame(to waste) & 1 just to keep as is...

This is going to be great for me but it also means that I need to get to work resetting for the Crown Beasts or else there will be clutter...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lawence Codye wrote:
They moved the date up to a sooner date!...

Hope that I can somehow obtain it then...

I can get 4 & will definitely need all 4 of them, 2 to keep as useful ones to train, 1 to use ingame(to waste) & 1 just to keep as is...

This is going to be great for me but it also means that I need to get to work resetting for the Crown Beasts or else there will be clutter...

I'm assuming by crown beasts that you mean shiny Suicune, Entei, and Raikou? They all have set natures, so don't worry about that, unless you're talking about IVs.

Quote:
I hope that this is a Wi-Fi event...

Nope, sorry. This is only downloadable at Gamestop, currently.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Great, now that Ive gotten an AR Celebi this happens....

The chances of me geting to closest EB games, which is in another province, is once every purple moon, unless the cpus go ont he fritz again.

I was lucky enough, however to get a shiny Suicune, Ill be gettin the other 2 through WIFI (WHY? Cause I dont have very many shinies)

Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

GofD wrote:
Great, now that Ive gotten an AR Celebi this happens....

The chances of me geting to closest EB games, which is in another province, is once every purple moon, unless the cpus go ont he fritz again.

I was lucky enough, however to get a shiny Suicune, Ill be gettin the other 2 through WIFI (WHY? Cause I dont have very many shinies)

Well, it's not that bad, You can probably find someone on here willing to trade you over Wi-Fi. Especially if you found someone willing to give the other two Beasts.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, I technically have all three legendary beasts, I just want to have them at a lower lvl for training purposes, and i wnt some more shinies...

As to the whole trade thing, for some STRANGE reason i can only trade throug the GTS. Its either my net or my wireless router.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:47 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

@ GofD = just get them yourself by using Mystery Gift, Raikou is available to you at this minute & starting I believe Monday, you can then get Entei the same way, I wouldn't go trying to get these pokemon from other people as it is a task & also if you get them yourself for yourself, you get to choose it's IVs & get 1 for each version you have on top of that, you also get another OT ID & a rare berry just for doing this which isn't guaranteed when trading with another for it & lastly it will be untouched.

@ nomnom52 = Your right but also, I already know all of that & yes I was referring to IVs, I want to actually be able to use them if I decide to but still, thanks though...

@ GofD & asakurawhyte = I don't see this event not being available via Wi-Fi/Mystery Gift once the Liberty Pass distribution ends for those with BW versions, they did this with PCP so they might do it with Celebi as well as it is needed to obtain Zorua, I hope...

Celebi / LV? / Genderless / Classic Ribbon / Cherish Ball / Natural Cure
Moveset = Nasty Plot / Leaf Storm / Recover / Healing Wish
Item = Jaboca Berry (isn't it suppose to be Jacoba Berry?...)

Save IMMEDIATELY after getting it as going to the Shrine in Ilex Forest is going to led to a string of events that will have you battle someone of important statue so...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well that one of the many reason why I dont trade for legendaries througt the GTS, you just dont know. Im nto too concernd abut the berries, because I acidedntly gave myself 900 berriesthroug hAR when I was tryin to get the event items to get arceus/shaymin and darkari.

Ive already gottne the raikou, and am waitng for the entei event. And I do hope Celebi becomes A Wi-FI event. Id be nice to have one that int "hacked' (unfourtunatly I own Platnium so I dont get to do the ilex forest event.)

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:21 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Well it's just added story, you can go to Youtube & see what happens, nothing to even be concerned about not getting to do imo...

Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]