It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 20  Next
 Personal Trainer's Thread [Gen 1 - Gen 6] 
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
@ Myself700 = That is a unique & interesting Flying Type Gym you have there, it's even fun to look at...

@ xerovene = Why hello there, glad to see someone new yet again take interest in this thread, anywho...that is a worthwhile gym & is diverse while still being pretty Psychic oriented, but 1 issue I am sure you didn't see...shouldn't "sister of Janine" be "brother of Janine" instead?...

EDIT : 2/12/11 = & because I feel I should, here is the page history of all the trainers I have ever posted;

Elite 4 all members = Page 1
Region Champion Kassidy = Page 3
Gym Leader Shaud = Page 5
Gym Leader Aegis = Page 6
Gym Leader Xavier = Page 8
Gym Leader Parker = Page 9
Gym Leader Minato = Page 9
Gym Leader Michelle = Page 10
Gym Leader Yamato = Page 10
Gym Leader Luke = Page 10
Itasuke = Page 11
Akato = Page 12
Peitro = Page 12
Saosuke = Page 14
Mizuchi = Page 14
Ashley = Page 14
Stadium Conqueror - Indigo & Battle Stadium = Page 15
Garden Maiden - Rose & Battle Garden = Page 17
Temporary Rival Jono = Current Page

Hope to see more trainers soon, I can't really double post so...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Last edited by Lawence Codye on Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:01 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Oh fail. yeah that's what I meant. Anyway, that was just a random spur of the moment idea. I think I'm going to make a whole set and go into some more detail about them. But yeah, I really like doing things where it's mostly based around one type but with double types and such becomes a really versatile team, so in any future posts of mine here that will probably be most of what you see.

Sapphire: Blaziken Sololocke (heading for Wattson)
Platinum: Regular (preparing for Candice, grinding up my new Glaceon)
Soulsilver: Regular (exploring Kanto and fighting random trainers to gain some levels to then fly around and take on all the gyms super quickly)
White: Regular (post-game crap, not doing much currently, because most of the post game content is battles that I'm not ready for and stuff that requires HMs I don't want to use)

Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:51 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

@ xerovene = Well I can't wait to see them when they are done...

I will post Lulu's Sister here when she is finished as I can't remember who else I was even going to put into the adventure...

Afterwards, I am planning to drop all Universe 1 trainers not done yet & start on Universe 2 trainers, maybe...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:56 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yeah. I've got a couple ideas. I dunno, I might just make a mono type trainer of each type with no particular role in any hypothetical game, just some random cool trainer ideas, since I've already got that started with the psychic dude.

edit: fixed that typo, and added a little more to his bio. I think all my trainers will fit into pre-existing games as nothing more than a random extra challenge after the elites. That way they serve a purpose and fit a game without any major changes being made.

Soulsilver: Regular (exploring Kanto and fighting random trainers to gain some levels to then fly around and take on all the gyms super quickly)
White: Regular (post-game crap, not doing much currently, because most of the post game content is battles that I'm not ready for and stuff that requires HMs I don't want to use)

Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:49 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Name = Luya(Luyanna) / Special - Permanent Friend/Ally
Gender = Female
Region = Huin Region #1
----------
Background = Elite 4 Luluto's sister & your friend, Luyanna or Luya for short is a very energetic or active but clever & adorable little girl who is a mere 10 years old. She gets into her journey at the same time as you do but doesn't meet you until you have already gotten your first badge & are closing in on your second 1. She is not blessed with the brains that her brother possess but is not exactly noticeably dumb either. Luya started building a team with a Electrike that she caught as her first pokemon on the team & throughout your journey, she will create a team to be reckoned with of all Electric Type pokemon. Her brother went with Luxray when faced with a similar circumstance during the start of his journey years before however, she doesn't have as much type variety as her brother & also lost to him, thus giving her chance to be an Elite 4 member to him. She will be like your side kick throughout your own journey once you 2 become acquainted & you both will endure great hardships as you both work your ways to Indigo Plateau where the Elite 4 & the Champion reside. She doesn't tell you about her brother until you meet her at the Pokemon League where you prepare for the Elite 4. She used to have a Pichu but it passed away due to sickness & her & her brother went to bury it together, it got sick without her noticing & 1 day after a battle with her brother, it just passed away, no one among the 2 could tell at the time until it was too late. She will have a different assortment of Pokemon everytime you 2 battle upon meeting & they will always have different strategies to them as well. Though she takes the battles she get into real seriously as in she tries seriously to win, she is not a very competitive trainer & won't really be a tough rival for you but is very crafty so be aware of that.
----------
Theme or Type = Electric Type
----------
Pokemon Team first visit;
SINGLE BATTLE

{electrike} / LV13 / Female / Static
Moveset = Ice Fang / Thunder Fang / Fire Fang / Howl
Item = Muscle Band

{chinchou} / LV12 / Male / Volt Absorb
Moveset = Water Gun / Thunder Wave / Supersonic / Icy Wind
Item = Wise Glasses

----------
Pokemon Team second visit;
DOUBLE BATTLE = OPTIONAL

{plusle} / LV25 / Female / Plus
Moveset = Charge Beam / Swift / Signal Beam / Magnet Rise
Item = Lum Berry

{minun} / LV25 / Male / Minus
Moveset = Thunder Wave / Helping Hand / Fake Tears / Magnet Rise
Item = Lum Berry

----------
Pokemon Team third visit;
SINGLE BATTLE

{manectric} / LV38 / Female / Static
Moveset = Hyper Beam / Charge Beam / Flamethrower / Roar
Item = Life Orb

{lanturn} / LV37 / Male / Volt Absorb
Moveset = Bubblebeam / Charge Beam / Confuse Ray / Stockpile
Item = Leftovers

{pichu} / LV36 / Female / Static
Moveset = Volt Tackle / Fake Out / Charm / Sweet Kiss
Item = Muscle Band

{rotom} / LV37 / Neither / Levitate
Moveset = Shock Wave / Ominous Wind / Confuse Ray / Pain Split
Item = Wise Glasses

----------
Pokemon Team fourth visit;
DOUBLE BATTLE = OPTIONAL

{plusle} / LV44 / Female / Plus
Moveset = Charge Beam / Swift / Agility / Encore
Item = Shell Bell

{minun} / LV44 / Male / Minus
Moveset = Agility / Baton Pass / Substitute / Wish
Item = Leftovers

{pachirisu} / LV43 / Male / Pick Up
Moveset = Super Fang / Seed Bomb / Flail / Endure
Item = Muscle Band

{pichu} / LV43 / Female / Static
Moveset = Volt Tackle / Fake Out / Charm / Thunder Wave
Item = Life Orb

----------
Pokemon Team fifth visit;
SINGLE BATTLE = Optional
(still under construction...)

{manectric} / LV49 / Female / Static
Moveset = Hyper Beam / Charge Beam / Flamethrower / Roar
Item = Life Orb

{lanturn} / LV48 / Male / Volt Absorb
Moveset = Bubblebeam / Charge Beam / Confuse Ray / Stockpile
Item = Leftovers

{pichu} / LV49 / Female / Static
Moveset = Volt Tackle / Fake Out / Charm / Sweet Kiss
Item = Muscle Band

{rotom} / LV48 / Neither / Levitate
Moveset = Shock Wave / Ominous Wind / Confuse Ray / Pain Split
Item = Wise Glasses

{flaaffy} / LV47 / Male / ???
Moveset =
Item =

----------
Stradegy = None for ya, she's your friend & you problem, you figure it out...it shouldn't be too difficult really...
----------
Aftermath
1st Match = $00 Poke'Dollars
2nd Match = $00 Poke'Dollars
3rd Match = $00 Poke'Dollars
Final Match = $00 Poke'Dollars

Still Under Construction...

Last edited by Lawence Codye on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:13 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Sorry for not updating, but im having realy trouble getting my real 3th gym ready with dialogue and all.

@Lawence Codye, wow why can

Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:57 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Myself700 wrote:
Sorry for not updating, but im having realy trouble getting my real 3th gym ready with dialogue and all.

@Lawence Codye, wow why can

Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

ok bear with me, first time posting here.Why it took so long, I dont know, amnseia or something. Anyways. Just some random trainer I just came up with. right now in this very moment...

Name-> Lee King
battle Style- Hit em and hit hard, and sometimes completly confuse em.
Region-> Somewhere far far awy ( I stnk at naming things ok..)
Curent standing frontier brains at a secertr tlocation.....

Backround-> Lee has alwsy been bullied because of his name (Lee King, leaking Get it??) He never realy had any true friends , well he had none actually. He always tried to stick up for himself, but thats kinda hard when the bully pulls out its blastoise and Ice beams you in your undies... Anyway, one day afetr a quite humilating play date with the bullies, Lee stumbled upon a rather lonely shuckle. Now this shuckle was lonely becasue well, it wsnt very strong ,and it had trouble sticking up for itslef. Lee felt a connection with this litte lShuckle and took it for his own. lee and Shuckle started to train really hard from that day on, when they werent frozen into ice blocks.. Eventually Lee's shuckle got really strong, and I mean strong, CHUCK NORRIS STRONG ( ok maybe not THAT strong but you get the idea). The amazing duo challenged the bully and his blastoise. The bully simply chuckled at the idesa that a weak little shuckle could ever take on his big bad blastoise. The bully, and his blastoise were a bit too over confident. There "confidence" growed as shuckle simple used rock polish a couple dozen times. The two of them just laughed and decided this had gone on long enough. The Blastoise used Ice bean which was easliy dodged by shuckle who power tricked and earhtquaked the bullies into submission. From that day on Lee and shuckle took on any challenger brave or foolish enough to fight them...

Poke's:

{shuckle} male lvl 100
Earthquake
Power trick
rock polish
withdraw
Lee's favoirite. Their current record stands at 100 wins to 0 losses.

{swampert} male lvl 100
earthquake
curse
avalanche
waterfall
A swampert Lee raised after he found it abandonded as a mudkip. You do not wanto get this guy mad....

{lucario} lvl 100
close combat
dark pulse
metal claw
aura sphere

A lucario give n to him buy a master of aura's or something like that. Lee could never did figure out what the old guy was talikng about...

Last edited by GofD on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:31 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

@ GofD = You don't have to worry, we are very kind in this thread & thanks for finally coming around...

As for your trainer, I have a few things of small importance to gripe about...

This is very unimportant but needs to be mentioned, there is alot of typos in your post...

& that actually was the only 1, so finally, hope to see more from you GofD & I like that Shuckle that Lee has alot...

Last edited by Lawence Codye on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Thanks, and sorry for the typos, I tend to type rather fast to get the stuff out of my head, and when I read I tend to see what I think is there and not what is there (hence my teachers and my parents telling me to slow down for the past 15 years....)
I'll get to that L (or l). And yeah ill try to get around here every once in a while.

Completely off topic, another great avatar laweance.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:59 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

GofD wrote:
Thanks, and sorry for the typos, I tend to type rather fast to get the stuff out of my head, and when I read I tend to see what I think is there and not what is there (hence my teachers and my parents telling me to slow down for the past 15 years....)
I'll get to that L (or l). And yeah ill try to get around here every once in a while.

Completely off topic, another great avatar laweance.

Well I don't really mind unless it's a glossary of them or a glaringly bad 1 so posting & then checking afterwards is fine too...

Thanks & I look forward to it...

Completely off topic, thanks again, I am going to try to keep this 1 up for about half of year or so as it is awesome...

Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

ok here's another one. NOW WIHT LESS TYPOS ADDED!

Name: Dude
Battle style: takes his time and thinks
Region: Sinnoh
Current trainer ranking: Newest fronteir brain.

Dude grew up in Oreburgh City. In his youth Dude wasnt the brightest (On a test where it says name, he'd put "Of what".) and certatly wasn't in a hurry to get anywhere. After he graduated high school (scientist are still trying to figure this out) he was presented with his first pokemon, a slakoth, and his parents kicked him out of the house so he could go one his own pokemon advanture. Unfourtuently he only made it as far as the pokemon center that was next door... Herer Dude and slakoth would lay about, doing well nothing really. However once slakoth evolved into Vigroth, Dude got dragged to the gym to battle Roarak. After an intense, slow, and action packed battle, Dude came out on top. You See Dude wasnt as stupid as some pople think. Yes he's lazy, but he was always thiinking, alwasy pondering things. Strategys. movesets, ablities you name it he thought it. Dude and his Vigroth sety aout for more battles, but always going at there own pace. Evetnually he challenged the Elite four and the champion. He didnt win, but his battle style got noticed. Evetnually Dude was aked to join the battle fonteir. He accepted and has been teaching trainers to take ther time and not to rush things.

Poke's

{slaking}
male lvl 100
Skill swap
slak off
focus punch
counter
Dude and slaking are so alike, people dont know who their battling.

{torkoal}
male lvl 100
iron defense
amnesia
heat wave
overheat

Torkoal likes to take damage and dish out damage

{blissey}
lvl 100 female
Minimize
defense curl
softboil
giga impact

Soft tempered yes. Angry when mad. ask the last opponet that called her "chicken".

Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:18 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

FrostRocket / Team Rocket Admin

Region:
Kanto

Background:
Although it may sound strange, Frost, a nickname actually that he would earn later on, started his journey before Red, not a day or a week before, but years before. Two years before Red's legacy would spread to Johto and probably even farther, this boy started his journey at age 11, in a time where Team Rocket's presence was heavy and Pokemon that were just freely given away, like starters, were scarce, he would start his journey with one of the most common Pokemon known to us all, Pidgey.
It's true that this was quite the challenge, starting your journey in the Kanto region with Pidgey, but he never really gave up, he would travel and train as much as he could with Pidgey, and he even had his own encounters with a few Rocket grunts, they were tough for him, no badges, having just started and only having Pidgey. But sometime soon after his first encounter with Team Rocket an old man that had seen the battle would feel sympathy for him and give him the last pokemon he possessed, not much stronger than Pidgey, but the man knew the secrets the pokemon held would do this boy a great deal of help, and that would add Magikarp to Frost's team.
Taking the old man's advice he focused on training the Magikarp in a caring and gentle way, just as he had been doing with Pidgey. Soon enough both would evolve, Pidgeotto and Gyarados were his now and his next encounter with Team Rocket was much more successful, taking down several grunt's teams, a captain happened to be watching while his teammates were being pummeled and was actually impressed by the pontential of the boy. A few days later the same captain would speak to his superior about enrolling the boy in Team Rocket and they would send a grunt to spy on him, after being impressed with what they saw of the boy's training for a solid week, they were convinced that they had to have him on their side.
When approached with their offer, an 11 year old boy knows the difference between good and bad, but at this point Team Rocket didn't seem all that evil or bad, just like an organization of trainers that were dedicated to the betterment of pokemon and the advancement of training techniques. Accepting their offer he would join as a grunt. When the Rockets trained, they did it against one another, normally at the same level of position, Grunt Vs Grunt, but that didn't work for Frost, he would quickly show that the Rocket grunts were little to no match for him, so he would move on to fighting the captains. With the realization that he was a formidable foe had he not joined them they had no problem letting him rise in the ranks, quickly to a captain.
As a captain though he developed his own style, refusing to carry a brigade of grunts with him he simply went out and did his missions on his own. It was during his time that he was out doing missions that he would capture the rest of the pokemon that create his current team as well. On a mission to the Sevii Islands he would catch the undeniably rare Charmander at Mt. Ember. another mission of his sent him to Mt. Moon where many rare fossils were found at the time and although he turned over most of his findings to the rest of the team they let him keep the old amber, which the technicians worked on, reviving it as Aerodactyl for him. There were some missions that sent him to farther places as well, such as Johto, which may explain how he has obtained a Skarmory, since one of his missions sent him towards Blackthorn City, he would search the Dragon's Cave for his objective and in doing so would also capture a Dratini [This was before there were guards].
A few years would pass and he would regularly work for Team Rocket but also continue to challenge the Gyms in Kanto, even some in Johto as it were while he was in the area. Because of his constant switching between the regions to do missions for Team Rocket he would collect 16 gym badges and once that was finished and it seemed he had some time off from Team Rocket he would become a licensed Gym leader as well, but fail to open up his own dojo or gym. Instead Team Rocket would call him back to action and promote him to admin with his rather formidable team of exotic pokemon that most Rockets knew they didn't stand a chance against.
At this point his team were all in their final evolutions and as an admin of the rockets he noticed what was going on more, not liking the direction they were going in now though, it seemed they were getting evil, and he was staying the same. Before this switch had happened he had spoken to some of the executives and admins about opening up a gym and in response they would mass produce badges for the said gym. Yet the gym for the Rockets failed to happen as when Frost decided to go AWOL, was also the time Red was ripping through them. Now settled down in the Sevii Islands, Frost can be found normally on Four Island, otherwise known as Floe Island, It's here in his house that there is only one remaining member of Team Rocket who is proud of what he did, because he didn't do it for the wrong reasons. Since Red is probably about 16 or so [I'm guessing?] just add two years, so Frost is 18/19.

Sidenote--Now that he's a retired member of Team Rocket and resides on Floe Island he owns a house where anyone is welcome, this is where he keeps all his mementos of good times with Team Rocket and the majority of his Rocket badges, only carrying about four or so with him. The people on the island know him and his past and have accepted him as their residing gym leader. He owns no gym but he is licensed and has badges to give out so he's still legitimately a gym leader, just not in the traditional sense [Kinda like when Ash first meets Blaine in the anime, no gym, we'll just fight in this volcano....].

Theme or Type:
Flying-type

Pokemon Team:
-Pidgeot {pidgeot}
@razorclaw
Twister
Gust
Roost
Mirror Move

-Charizard {charizard}
@muscleband
Fire Fang
Dragon Rush
Iron Tail
Earthquake/Brick Break

-Dragonite {dragonite}
@laxincense
Dragon Rush/ Twister
Shockwave
Icy Wind/Blizzard
Water Pulse

-Gyarados {gyarados}
@razorfang
Twister
Brine
Water Pulse
Earthquake

-Aerodactyl {aerodactyl}
@quickclaw
Iron Head
Ancientpower
Dragonbreath
Fire Fang

-Skarmory {skarmory}
@metalcoat
Steel Wing
Spikes/Stealth Rock
Flash Cannon
Pluck

Stradegy:
His main strategy is to use offensive attacks that deal damage, but have the chance to deal side effects, things like "Fire Fang" or "Water Pulse" Status inflicting moves are rare for him to use if he even lets his pokemon remember any of them. If they do have them though, it's for a specific reason.

Aftermath:
Since he's a licensed gym leader he'll offer you a Rocket badge [Shaped in the big red R] and he will give you 6,200 poke'dollars. He'll tell you that should you accept the Rocket badge you're always welcome to come back and train under him and be a part of his "gym"

Sorry if the background of this character stretches the page a lot, and if it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to anyone let me know and I'll see if I can clear anything up for you.

[Edited]

Some feedback and criticism on that team would be greatly appreciated.

An old team I had an idea for. Criticism is appreciated.

SoulSilver-- 1892-9981-0071

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Trading thread-- viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27567

Last edited by Elrik on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:57 am
Profile YIM
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

@ GofD = I know it is a daunting task to post all that & clean it up, but it is appreciated. BTW, that Blissey set is a bit hilarious though I assume it makes sense for where you fight it at & that Slaking set is awesome, Dude is awesome as well of course...

@ Elrik = Hey there, glad to see you drop by, thanks & also glad to see the team that is in your signature posted. Nice Flying Type team & background, though I didn't literally read it much at all(sorry), I don't care much how long the Background needs to be, it's the character's history so of course if you think about it, it should be long so it's not a problem & also, I hope to see more from you if you are able to think of anything else at some point in the future...

As for my trainer, I haven't posted anything in like 3 posts because I am still working on Lyna who is on the previous page I think, she is almost done though...

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:36 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Thanks, I've been thinking about it since I posted that, wether or not I should edit it so you know what moves and items and levels they are. I'm more than likely going to do it because it seems rather vague without that information. And that's fine as well, I mean whenever you get the time maybe you'll get around to reading the background, or maybe not, It's there for anyone interested enough to read it. Now it's time for me to put the playstation controller down and edit that post! lol

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:43 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

First.
Jay the forums are back up.
Secondly
I have decided to make a whole new elite-4 and gyms, because I did not save my posted gyms and the current ones are only half posted.

I wil post my first gym most likely this weekend.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:50 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Okay, so I know what I want to do for my next trainer, I can tell you that he'll specialize in Steel-type instead of Flying, I like my flying team but I feel like it's a bit too vulnerable, gyarados with his x4 weakness to electric, Dragonite's x4 weakness to ice, Charizard's x4 weakness to rock, I feel like the best two on that team are Aerodactyl and Skarmory, which means I feel like I need to do some improving and change main types.

I'm going to look for the ups and downs on the steel type, and the dual-types, I know Skarmory is going to be part of the team, but if anyone's got some suggestions it'd be great to hear them. 'Til then I'll be looking on my own and trying to come up with a back story for the character, unless I want to make the team an alternate to Frost's team.

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:18 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Name / Trainer Type
Richard
Region
Hoenn
Background
Born in the city of Rustboro. If you haven't played RSE before, you wouldn't know about the fisher outside of this city, who claims he is the greatest water trainer in the world, and has 6 Magikarp. If you have then you most likely do know about him. Anyway, Richard is that man's son. That man was always so absorbed in his fishing, it was easy for Richard to swipe one his spare rods, and go catch a Magikarp of his own. By what seemed like a miracle, this Magikarp knew the move tackle. And so he trained it, and after a year of tough, slow-going training, he had a Gyarados. And through another of what seemed like a miracle, he found a waterfall HM. Through this, he defeated Roxanne. Then, he left to go on a journey, hoping to achieve the title that his father always called himself by. When he made it to Sootopolis city and defeated Wallace on his first try, the title became true. After traveling the world defeating the Pokemon league of Hoenn, Kanto, and Sinnoh, he finally decided it was time to settle down back in Rustboro, to keep entertaining other champions who had lost the thrill in battling, and to live a peaceful life of fishing.
Theme or Type
Water.
Pokemon Team
Gyarados lvl 65 adamant nature (intimidate) w/sitrus berry
-Aqua Tail
-Dragon Dance
-Earthquake
-Hyper Beam
Caught outside of Rustboro with a rod stolen from his father.

Whiscash lvl 61 sassy nature (oblivious) w/thatantisleep berry
-Rest
-Amnesia
-Water Pulse
-Mud Bomb
Recieved in Mauville city through a trade for a Gulpin

Ludicolo lvl 64 modest nature (rain dish) w/big root
-Water Pulse
-Leech Seed
-Giga Drain
-Aqua Ring
Caught outside petalburg.

Lanturn lvl 60 modest nature (volt absorb) w/damp rock
-Rain Dance
-Thunder
-Confuse Ray
-Thunderwave
Caught out in the ocean around Hoenn.

Dewgong lvl 58 modest nature (thick fat) w/antisleep berry
-Ice Beam
-Water Pulse
-Rest
-Aqua Ring
Caught in seafoam islands during his later adventures in Kanto.

Carracosta lvl 56 careful nature (solid rock) w/leftovers
-Aqua Tail
-Rock Slide
-Crunch
-Shell Smash
Traded with his friend from Unova for a Kabuto fossil he had found in Mt. Moon.

Aftermath
Just some money, maybe a hold item to boost water moves.

Last edited by xerovene on Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:30 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

@ Elrik = That background info was very good story for frost, I liked it actually, gald I read it when I did...

@ Myself700 = First, yeah, finally the forums are back up...& secondly, sorry to hear that but glad to hear that...

@ Elrik again = Okay, just to add my 2 cents there, Flying as a type in general is too vunerable & yes, Steel is a great type, outrageous amount of resistances, an immunity to Poison & a weakness to Fighting, Fire & Ground, every type not specifically mentioned is a type this type has a resistance against attacks from...

@ xerovene = Glad to see you started it, can't wait to see it completed at which case I will tell you what I think about it...

@ Everyone = I will start on my Universe B set after finishing Lyna who is actually almost done, I finally know how I am going to go about doing it so...

Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:11 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Woah I've been missin out !

Sorry but I've been to busy with competitive battling I forgot bout making trainers and stuff :/

Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:37 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

zPIRATED wrote:
Woah I've been missin out !

Sorry but I've been to busy with competitive battling I forgot bout making trainers and stuff :/

Im pretty sure nobody minds zPIRATED, however I am stil looking forward towards your next gym.
Because you previous one was quite nice;)

And while im here :
First Gym of the Dahl Region.
Gray Gym

Gray Gym

Youngster
Before Battle : Normal pokemon are strong!
Win : See Normal pokemon are strong.
Lose : I lost but..but my strong normal pokemon...

Image/ lvl 11 / / Cute Charm
Moveset = Fake Out / Return / Circle Trow / Sweet Kiss
Item =

Image / lvl 11 / / Cute Charm
Moveset = Fake Out/ Sing / Icy Wind / Swift
Item =

Reward : ¥320

Youngster
Before battle: I shal show the might of normal pokemon.
Win : See how mighty they were?
Lose : Perhaps I wasn´t mighty enough

Image / lvl 12 / / Frisk
Moveset = Hypnosis / Double Kick / Mud Slap / Stomp
Item =

Image / lvl 13 / / Sap Sipper
Moveset = Leech Seed / Synthesis / Double Kick / Sand-Attack
Item =

Reward : ¥403

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gym Leader
Name : Arutha
Before Battle: Hello Trainer, I am Arutha of the Gray gym.
I am a man of few words so let us battle.
After Sending out last pokemon: Here goes my last.
Win : I won, train harder next time.
Lose: I lost.
Price Money : ¥1680
After battle : You have won and therefore you get the badge and tm.
Standard Badge
Tm 83 :Work Up
Has 3 Potions

Image / lvl 14 / / Technician
Moveset = Bullet Seed / Rock Blast / Tail Slap / Work Up
Item =

Image / lvl 14 /No gender /Download
Moveset = Psybeam / Pain Split / Work Up / Swift
Item =

Image / lvl 14 / / Thick Fat
Moveset = Milk Drink / Heart Stamp / Dizzy Punch / Seismic Toss
Item = Sitrus Berry

Any comment is welcome.

Edit : Spelling errors

Last edited by Myself700 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:18 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

@ zPIRATED = Oh my-welcome back zPIRATED & I have this to say to that...

Myself700 wrote:
Im pretty sure nobody minds zPIRATED, however I am stil looking forward towards your next gym.
Because you previous one was quite nice;)

@ Myself700 = I like the trainer but are those moves spelled correctly? I don't know, I'm just asking cause some of them looked badly spelled...other then that, that is a great Gym, keep em coming...

@ Everybody = Pokemon Black & White are coming out tomorrow or by time most of you see this post, today!...
Get excited, jump out of windows & wreak the place up, HOOWRAY!...

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:42 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Black & White has been great but the story kinda sucked.

Anyway , Myself700 not sure if the English has different names but its "Overhead Throw" not "Circle Throw". Also , "Heart Stamp" not "Hearth Stamp"

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:41 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I knew Heart Stamp was spelled wrong but the other 1 I actually thought was Circle Throw but it is Overhead Throw...

Come on morning, I need that game now...

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:42 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

zPIRATED wrote:

Anyway , Myself700 not sure if the English has different names but its "Overhead Throw" not "Circle Throw". Also , "Heart Stamp" not "Hearth Stamp"

Changed the spelling and about the throw move.
The psydeck says http://www.psypokes.com/dex/psydex/428/all, Its called Circle Throw.
And seeing I dont have the game myself I do not know how its realy called

Meh.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 20  Next