It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Rise of Aten part 1 (need 2 more, the story continues) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ok so this is my first Rp im hosting, so bear with me as I fumble through this. Im looking for 4 more people to participate with me. Vetrean or first timer all are welcome. Once we got at least 3 people We'll stared up. So post your charcaters and ill approve you as soon sa i can. Join me in gettin this thing out of my head.

Roleplay name-> Rise of Aten part 1

Roleplay genera-> based off the history of egypt when Akhenaten replaced all their gods with one- Atom the sun disk god. And a bunvh of stuff from my head. (this is basically based off a reaccuring dream hat ive been having since high school)

Backround story-> Many, many years ago in the desert land, a pharoh led by a god of light, banished the worship of the other god, and made his god of light the only god in all the land. But the god wanted more. He went across the land and sea finding people to spread his word, his word of coruption. Gods of foregin lands began to wory that this god of "impure" light. They banned together to try and kill this God before the ways of the lands are corrputed and all life shall end. Unfourtuneatly, the combined powers of the gods could only seal the "impure light" away. His minions wher banishede along with his "speakers". The gods powers where much deminished, and they where worried that he may return to this plain and caouse havack once again. But the wisest among the gods, an unknown simply known as Z, said that there is a chance that a mortal may be the answer. A mortal who should not exist by the laws of the gods, yet defies those laws and lives anyways......

Looking for 4 other players, takes place in modern times, locations include Canada, egypt, mexico and lots of other places

Rules:

1.All normal rules are applyed.
2.Since there is a chance some may want to make a "godlike" character please keep these things in mind:
-Demi god characters will be the "godlike character" accepted (aside from my special case charcter, who happens to be the main protagonImaist).
- Demi god chaaracters can not be harmed by "mortal weapons" (guns swords kinfes yada yada) They can however be harmed by god weapons or weapons enchanted by a god.
- Your demi god character must be based off of something apporiate to psypoke.
3.allposts must be at leats a paragraph and be reasonably readable.
4. Imgination a must.

Woot so here's my character.

Name:Lee King

Mortality-human/ forbidden

Age-20 ish

Personality- He's smart,but can say some rather stupid things. Hes abit confusd about who he is because of the whole forbidden soul thing. he is rather shy, but opesn up around people hes confortable with. He also has a rather serious side that s lost in his destructive side. He has an odd fear of blood and spiders, and doesnt really like parties. Not much for pain either. He tends to say the wrong thing at he wrong time., and doesnt know when to keep his mouth shut.

Powers- Still working out the kinks, but they are pretty desrtucive. When his forbidden side comes out, watch out. He can be harmed by any kind of weapon howver he cant be killed . He is able to regenerate anypart of his internal organs, but it takes at least 2 weeks. Luckly his bones have already became like diamonds.

apperance- Often seen wearing long sleeve tees, and a high collor jacket to hid the chains that seals back most of his power. Well worn jeans and sneakers are visable. He has green eyes that seem to be glaced over, but sometimes reveals his inner turmoil. He keeps his hair rather short, so its easier to clean. He keps himself rather tidy.

Backround story- 3 years after high school and 3 years of not being able to find a job, Lee finally decides to enroll into a secondary education instotution. After sending out multiple request to universities, he only recived one accetance letter from one university. It was located on the east coast of canada , his home area, however he doesnt remember sending a letter to the mysterious university, called the canadian university for night studies. It was named appropriatly since a lot of it's course wher night studies. Luckly the course he wanted to take, computer science, was a day and night course. When he got to the university he found out all the male dorm rooms where full (how he has no idea since they reserve rooms for people and he payed for a room). After a few hours, a room was found for him, in an all girl dorm. Lee was a little aprahensive at first because he tends to not keep his mouth shut when he should keep it shut. Lee didnt really have a decsion in the matter when he got dragged of to the dorm by the dorms head. He ended up gettin the top floor of the place all to himself, which he didnt really mind, more room for his huge tv and awsome computer. And so lee stared school. He didnt have much trouble with the academic sdie, but he had trouble making friends and he was the target of multiple violent attacks. In one week he was in the hospital a total of 20 times (21 if you count the time he tripped going up the stairs.) The girls of the dorm started to worry about him. One in particular, Elly, the head of the dorm. After landing in the hospital for the 22 (or 23rd) time, Elly began to impose a strict curfew onto Lee. Lee thought this was a bit much. For the weeks that folloed lee had a better time at he school and the attakcs seemed to stop. However a month later, when lee was walking back to his dorm from a night class, he was jumped and got knocked out. When he woke up he was in a strange place, the sky was purple and was constanlty rumbling with the sound of thunder and the flash of lightining. He was in extreme pain, yet he saw no wounds or marks on him. The land was dotted with rugged mountains and ther didnt seem to be any life, or so he thought................(the rest will be continued throught out the rp through flashbacks)

Last edited by GofD on Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:03 am, edited 5 times in total.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:01 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Something to keep me occupied... or this might be the breaking point and drive insane by trying to keep up with this along with a bunch of other things:

Name: Terry Unikozi

Mortality: Human/Demigod (Shu's son)

Personality: Gengerally lighthearted and cheerful, but when he gets ticked off, ...it isn't very pretty. He is very flexible and smart, but common sense is a downfall. He also tends to leap before he looks, so he looks stupid sometimes.

Appearance: Has a small pair od goggles always hanging around his neck,a dn a varsity jacket-like jacket. He has dark emerald-colored eyes and darker brown hair.

Powers: Well, being a son of Shu, he naturally is able to manipulate air. He cannot yet 'fly', but he can glide close to the ground. However, he is getting steadily faster and able to go at higher altitudes. His favorite power is shooting powerful blasts of air at the enemy, usually sending them slamming at the chest.

Background Story: Terry was ...not the luckiest person growing up. His mother died when he was twelve. He always had to fend for himself, and got in to constant skirmishes over food. He always walked away bloodied and injured; he had been built for flight, not fight. (ha, no pun intended.) One time, over a particularly large skirmish, he became very angry, and for the first time his powers were revealed. Terry had blasted a large volley of air, smashing it in to his enemy's chest. The opposer had been crippled and Terry was very rarely challenged again. Eventually he made it to a demigod camp (had to referebce Percy Jackson- I couldn't avoid it. >_<) and was revealed to be a son of Shu. When Aten was revealed to be opposing the gods, Terry ran off to help and protect the current gods, but mainly his father- Shu.

Last edited by Edoc'sil on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:44 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Welcome aboard edoc'sil. Now we need just 2 more people and we can get this thing stareted.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:53 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Thanks, and I edited the post and finished it. :D

Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:33 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Let's give it a shot.

Name: Steve Erikson

Geneology: Half god, son of goddess fya.

Personality: Calm, collected. Thinks things through logically, and rarely loses his temper.

Appearance: caucasian, tall, lanky, with dark hair that reaches past his eyes, which can't be seen past his reflective glasses. He often wears shirts and shorts, and jeans, casual clothes.

Background story:

Steve lived with his father growing up, with his two brothers, and step mother, ( which he didn't know was his stepmother). He was always good with his hands, and after school, when he was 19, apprenticed as a mechanic. One day, when he was working on a car alone, sparks flew from his hands, and the car started to whir to life. This was incredibly strange, as the engine had been taken out of the car. After replacing the cars engine, and leaving for the night, steve was approached by a woman on his walk home. She said she was the goddess Fya, the armorer and forger of the gods. She said she was Steve's real mother, which explained the powers he had. She also explained that the God Aten was opposing the other gods. She said that the gods needed the help of every god or demigod with powers to defeat him. He went with her, and his adventure began...

Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

OK legs your in.

And just for clarifacation-> Aten is Currently SEADLED away by the gods , and the gods arent sure for HOW long, due to circumstances that we'll find out along the way in the RP. So again Aten is sealed away.

THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT BY GOFD!

(ok one more person and we can get this thing started.)

Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:06 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Thanks GofD! I'm so exited!

Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Name: Adam Wellerzely
Genealogy: human/ demigod son of Anubis (is he too major of a god?)
Appearance: Short, really long black hair, glasses, always wearing a a white t-shirt and shorts.
Background story: Even though Adam is an orphan he still lives a decent life.( He is not sure who his mom is but his father put him in an orphanage him at age two) He is a big nerd who has always been intrested in mythology especially Egyptian. Sometimes he can get a little dark and pessimistic. Doesn't always act after thinking things through. Doesn't talk too much but is sort of sociable.
Powers: Not too many but he is able to watch the dead and has even witnessed a few deaths himself.

OK I hope this is fun.

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Yeah your good wailord, welcome aboard! Ok were gonna start this baby up, so get posting.Make sure your char is at the university by your third or fourth post. Please and thank you. Ill still be accepting one more person, but if we dont get someone overthe next few days, ill close sign ups and keep the roster as is.))

The lighting was a harsh black and the thunder shook me to the very core. Breathing was hard, seeing was even harder. Black shapes tore at my body ripping flesh and scrapping bone. As I walk the pain on my body is unbearable, but my soul seems strong. A black mass appears before me and opens its large mouth as if to bellow.....

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Mmmmmm, neh, um..."

My alarm clock went off. I gave a good stretch and threw my right hand onto the table beside my bed and began hitting aimlessly.

"Table, pen, OUCH, ahh alarm clock.|

A good hit shut it off. I gave another stretch and winced. I lifted the covers and took a look at the bandages around my chest. Still clean.

"Dang drybies. I know they had their brains pulled out, but youd think that after 50 of them stabbing me in the heart, they'd get the idea that that's not gonna kill me.

I threw the covers off and got up. The place was silent.

"No, surprise there."

The canadian university of night studies had a lot of students, although a lot of them took courses at night, I was one of the few that took a course during the day. I walked over to a closet and pulled out a towel and facecloth. I also grabbed the shampoo and headed off for a nice warm shower...

"Thats better. Now to take care of some stuff."

I threw the towel and face cloth into a hamper and walked over to my other closet. I opened the doors and pulled out my security unifrom for the on campus museum. I set it out on the now made bed.

"Wait.... I didnt make the bed..."

I would have thought about it more, but I relized I only had an hour before class started.

I quickly got dressed in a long sleeve T , a pair of blue jeans and my favorite pair of sneaks. I made sure no one could see the chains around my arms and neck, and ran halfway down the stairs before remembreing I forgot my computer and my glasses. I ran back up got them off my desk and ran down to the kitchen, tiptoeing by the ladies dorm rooms. One thing ive learned by living with 20 girls is that YOU DO NOT WANT TO WAKE THEM UP FROM THEIR SLEEP! It's not pretty if you do.

The kitchen was full of light thanks to s sky light in the ceiling. I had 30 min before classes, enought time for waffles. Luckly there was always a fresh bacth of waffle batter in the fridge. I grabbed it and put in on the counter while I got the waffle maker.

"Ok two cups of batter in the waffle maker, close the lid and wait 3 minutes."

I walked over to the table and set out a plate and stuff, when I heard a familar gurgle.

"Oh no NOT AGAIN!"

I ran towards the waffle maker, butI didnt make it. The waffle batter exploded all over the kitchen covering everything. I stood in front of the counter, dripping in waffle batter. And if I didnt have enough to worry about a familar voice spoke out to me from the kitchen door.

"Lee, what have I told you about making waffles?"

I turned towards the kitchen door and managed a smile across my batter covered face.

"Morning, Elly."

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:38 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

(ok i know this is stupid but, this has rp has nothing to do with pokemon, does it? just wonderin)

Last edited by Masterreno92 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:24 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

It doesnt have to...

Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:23 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(ok i was gonna wait for you guys to get a post tup, but I got something going in my head and I want to get it down before I forget.)

Elly looked at me and shook her head. Her red.. or is more purple???? Redish purple, yeah that works, house coat, didnt even move as she moved towards me. The trail that was behind her didnt even leave a trail in the batter.

"Is that even possible?

Id think about longer but a fist to the gut got my attention. I grabbed my gut and doubled back in pain.

"GUUUUUUU, owwww! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!! Ow shouldn't yell..."

"I've told you, dont make pancakes if your gonna mess up the kitchen. How the ***** do you even make a waffle maker explode?"

She was mad. I could tell from her voice. Elly was the head of the dorm, what she says goes, no question. She may seem mean but she can actually be really nice. When I was in the hospital after the "incident" I was told she never left my side... Why I have no idea, im pretty she had better things to do.

"Where were you last night? I checked in on you and you weren't there.."

Know that sounded more worried like with a tremble in her voice. I looked at her after I caught my breath. I could tell by her red eyes that she was really worried about me. That and the expression on her face. Even her pink hair that was tied back seem to flow with worry.

"Last night....."

I went to see Anubis last night. Although he is more associated with death and mummification. He's the one that takes care of all of my injuries. I went to see him cause my bandages needed changing. Honestly having blood that is highly acidic can be a pain sometimes.

I put another smile on my face. I had to lie to her, I dont want her to get involved....

" I had a bit of a nightmare. I went out for a walk to get some fresh air."

She let out a sigh of relif. Her anger, and worry disapeared from her voice. But sternness remained.

" Ok then. Make sure to clean this mess up before you go to class. And yes you do have the time, class today was postponed by an hour."

She left to go back to her room. I took another look around the kitchen. I straightned my back too. Her punch didn't really hurt me, but I needed to make it look like it did. A person in the room got my attention.

"Hey Horus, Want some waffles?"

Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:38 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

(Im gonna change the background a bit, as Aten hasnt been released yet, which i didnt know.)

"Hey, Steve, I need you to fix the engine of the blue Honda!" Shouted Bob to me, the head mechanic and owner of Bob's Body Shop.

"Sure Bob, I'll be right on it!" I yelled from the back room. Bob was nice, and always gave me the easy jobs, although most jobs for me are pretty easy, as i'm quite good with my hands. I walked into the front room, and over to where car was lying. I flipped the hood, and cracked all my finger nuckles. Time to get to work.

Just before I started working, Bob, Yelled again, " Forget the engine, theres a red Ute over here you would be better for".

"Make up your mind Bob!" I yelled back a bit annoyed, but walked over anyway. When i arrived at the fadded ute, which was more orange than red, I flipped the hood. " Hey Bob, no wonder this car's broken, it has no cooling tank!" I called over, barely concealing my laugh.

"Stop smart assing and fix it you fool!" Bob chuckled back.

I grabbed the cooling tank off the table, which one of the machanics had fixed and was about to reattach it when it suddenly dropped into place, and with a satisfying "fwoop" connected with the car. You'd think i'd be surprised, but no, this was commonplace when i fixed cars, or more accuratly, when they fixed themselves.

Thats all i have at the moment, i just wantyedto get a start.

Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:34 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(heh, you guys get homes, my guy's homeless. :P)
I looked around from my corner in the ally. I narrowed my eyes. Someone was coming. I darted silently behind a (what's the name for the big metal garbage can thing? >_<)and waited. From the jingle of jewelry, this guy was probably rich. He was approaching. i rushed out and tackled the man and stole the food, leaving him with his riches. I bounded away though and alleyways I had memorized. Upon reaching a very far back alley, I sat down, panting. I opened up the fist bag and took a gulp from a water container. the man's angry shouts reached me. I flicked my wrist and a dagger slid out. I stood ready to guard my food. I would starve without it. The man stumbled down the alley, panting heavily. "Get out," i growled, twisting my blade so that a beam of sunlight made it shine. "I don't want to hurt you. Leave now," I ordered. The man backed away slowly at first. I thumped down and chewed a sandwich. Now I heard heavier foot steps thudding toward me, and my heart sank. "Not them!" I thought desperately. I shoved my loot in to hiding and hid. I held my dagger tight. The gang that I had fought off so many times, and who had stolen my food just as many. I was determined to win now.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(Yes i know im on my third post, but i got to get the scence set up for you guys to come in. If I dont this thing is gonna be really boring..)

"Nah, I dont want any of your exploding waffles"

I chuckled, ans so did he. Horus was one of the few gods who actually befriended me. The son of Osiris and Isis, he had one heck of a backround.

"Here have some food that won't blow up in your face."

He handed me a bag of A&W. I opened it and shoved it down my throut.

"DO YOU EVEN TASTE THAT?"

That was Horus's girlfriend, Dehlila, daughter of Death. To some an odd couple, but they share one thign in common, babysitting me.

"Mmytes"

I swallowed down the milk, and wipped my face off. Horus 's expresion turned serious.

'We found more."

I stopped gorging myself and looked at him.

"Really?"

He nodded. Dehlila stood beside him and wavered her hand. The wafle batter "decomposed" rapidly. Soon the kitchen was back to it's pristine state.

"Have they been contacted yet?"

"Not yet, but they will be."

"What about housing for them?" I couldnt help I swallowed down more food.

"We got that covered."

I gave a nod and the tow went on there way. I gave a sigh when I heard the door close.

"this is good. The more of them we find the better. "

Of course I was talking about the childeren of the gods who were part god, part human. Ever since the thrreat of him coming back rose, the gods began searching for them. A few have been found, but not all of them. I was gonna think further, but the clock on the wall got my attention.

"NUTS, I got to get to class!!!"

Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The group of thugs found me regardless and the lead one grabbed me by the collar and slammed me against the wall. He took my knife and snapped it in half. "Find the goods," he ordered the others. They started snooping around. Then he turned to me. "Listen here, bud, I'm not letting you off easy this time. This is our turf and I'm going to teach you a lesson." He pulled back his fist, and a rage exploded in me. Suddenly he was blown backwards and I was released.
"What the...?" I muttered. I tried it again. this time I saw a visible cannon-ball like sphere of hardened... air! Air was what blew him back! "Now how in blazes is that possible?" I thought. I soon was trying all sorts of tricks that all ultimately beat the gang up.
"Let's get out of here!" one wailed.
"Demon!" shouted another, running away.
The rest stumbled off, dazed and a bit bloody. None of that was important to me. I grabbed my bag of food and ran, eating on the way. I had to find out what the heck just happened.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:26 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Name:Daniel
Mortality:Demigod (Son of Ra)
Personality: Obsesion with fire, and a hot temper, he is aggressive and quick to lash out, but deep down he's a god guy just hanging out with the wrong crowd. He IS loyal to his "homies"
Appearance:sandy blond hair, brown eyes, Mexican American, usually where's his headband, blue jeans and red shirt.
Powers: the sun will always shine when he's around, unless a divine presence is there he can spark flames and control them with his will, as long as he concentrates hard.
Background: He was orphaned when his mother died of cancer when he was ten in San Diego California. He fell in with one of the Mexican originated gangs and established a close loyal relationship with his buds in the 5th Avenue gang, and was put in juvie for arson at 15, serving two years. (Arson, hint hint) He returned to San Diego and was welcomed back by his friends in the gang.

I'm like, famous on CoD WaW. My username? It's God of Cod

My DPP team as of now
{blastoise} {charizard} {sceptile} {scizor} {snorlax} {raichu}

Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:56 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

( OK wlecome aboard, Arceus 101, be sure to read up one everyones postings and make sure to be at the univeristy by around your third post. Ill be posting some more once the rest of the participants get some more posts up cause i dont want ot get too far ahead of them.)

Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:53 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

GofD wrote:
( OK wlecome aboard, Arceus 101, be sure to read up one everyones postings and make sure to be at the univeristy by around your third post. Ill be posting some more once the rest of the participants get some more posts up cause i dont want ot get too far ahead of them.)

Ok, I read the posts, and I should have more time to post later this week.

My DPP team as of now

Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:45 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

(im gona say this is in the future, and like, the police and the U.S Government are dominated by people who serve Aton[or whoever])

Daniel woke up to his friend Tyson, shouting.

"Dan, wake up, we gotta go, the cops!"

Daniel shrugged off his weariness immediately and fear replaced it. The President had signed a bill from congress a few months back that authorized police brutality in subduing criminals. If the cops caught him, hed be drugged and interrogated into revealing the locations of his bros.

"How far away man?" Daniel asked.

"Marty says the sirens seem about 5 minutes away. We'll have to shoot our way out by the time we wake everyone up." Tyson replied.
Daniel grabbed the semiautomatic revolver lying next to his bed and loaded it.

"THIS IS THE CHIEF OF POLICE! YOU'RE TOTALLY SURROUNDED! COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP! IF YOU DON'T, WE'LL SHOOT!" The voice was amplified by the megaphone. San Diego Chief of Police Rodrickson was hated by everyone in the surrounding 3rd Street and 5th Avenue. Daniel's blood turned to ice. He and Tyson hesitated.

A loud bang coame from outside. A gunshot.

"THAT WAS YOUR ONLY WARNING SHOT! GIVE YOURSELVES UP!" Rodrickson yelled.

Tyson nodded, and Marty came into the room with a shotgun, who whispered,

"They're bluffing dude. hey only got the front side, but I'm sure they got snipers in the back. Everyone else was tear-gassed. They're all in handcuffs now. We're on our own..."

Tyson pulled out an AK from his bag and loaded it. Marty primed his shotgun. They crept out of the room wearing ski masks to protect their faces from tear gas. On their way out, they saw thier buddy Jake, carrying a stolen M21 rifle nabbed from a police captain hwne they burned down a rival gang's hideout at Sacrmento Road yesterday.
Jake said, "I'll distract them from they top floor while you sneak around the side."
The four queitly slipped down the hallway, but suddenly, an officer kicked down the door to the wearhouse, carrying an M16. He fired several shots at them, but Daniel, ducked jsut barely in time. He felt a bullet whiz just millimeters over his head. But Jake wasn't so lucky. He was hit in the shoulder and then the knee. Jake cried out in pain as red bloodstains darkned his clothes.

"JAAKKEE!" Daniel screamed. Angirly he swept his pistol around and shot the policeman in the chest. He doubled over, gapsing for breath. The bullet had pierced his lung. Marty stepped on him as they dashed to the back door. But streams of tear gas came through the broken glass window, and although they didn't breath it, it stung and burned their eyes, blinding them until they got outside.

Tyson fired a series of shots from the AK, felling a sniper positioned over their heads. They quickly rushed over to someone getting out of a Mercedes-Benz and Marty punched them in the jaw, knocking them out cold. He grabbed the keys from their hand and they scrambled into the car. Marty gunned the engine and did a hundred miles an hour down the road.

"We're gonna have to head north. The Feds are gonna be after us too after this, since Jake was our drug courrier. They won't be able to follow us into Canada so we''re driving to British East Columbia. I know Mexico is closer but we don't speak their language, which is a bit embarassing considering our Mexican heritage, and they also have strong ties with the DEA, who should be on our trail, so Canada it is."

Daniel knew it had been necessary to leave Jake behind, but he felt guilty about leaving him to the cops. They'd probably drug him and give him "interrogation" which was basically the police version, where you didn't just ask questions, you slipped some brass knuckles on and punched the suspect around.
Daniel dreamt about the nightmares of his past as Marty headed up California...

My DPP team as of now

Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:31 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((UM ok the whole President being comtrolled by Aton thing is a NO. It kinda goes against the flow of the story, but what you got right now is really awsome. Again, im gonna wait till the rest of the group gets another post up befreo continuing.))

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:30 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

GofD wrote:
((UM ok the whole President being comtrolled by Aton thing is a NO. It kinda goes against the flow of the story, but what you got right now is really awsome. Again, im gonna wait till the rest of the group gets another post up befreo continuing.))

A wwwwww. Lol ok

My DPP team as of now

Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:13 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I looked around wildly as I ran. He didn't know why, but a feeling drew him to a certain house. a feeling that told him he would get answers, as long as I didn't come off as arrogant and/or ignorant. Being either of those would lead to pain. I found the house; a shout came from it. The house was (how is your house described, GofD? :P). I climbed the steps rapidly and stood, gasping for a moment. I knocked loudly and tried to quickly dust himself off. I took a deep breath and called, "Hello?" My voice felt a bit shaky, and I cursed myself for it. the feeling was strongest here; this must be the place for answers!

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Ok guess id better put something up))

"BLAH, BLAH, BLAH"

Thats all I heard of my profs speak. My mind was elsewhere. I gave a slight, quiet sigh as I tried to look like I wsa paying attention, being carfull, NOT to pull my sleeves up and reveal the chains.

"We got to find them. If we dont where up the creak without a paddle"

It was around 5pm when the prof FINALLY shut up. I gave a strech and gathered my things, and pulled out my phone before it rang.

"WHERE ARE YOU!"

It wsa Elly.

"IM just gettin out of class, I should be back at the dorm in a few."

SHe hung up. She's woriries way too much about me. I continued to walk back to the dorm, when a feling came over me by the clock tower...

"You feel it too."

It was Horus wearing, what id guess you calla tuxedo, I think..

"Yeah, feels like the gods are trying to get someone here."

My hear t started to race....

'You dont think they found one of em and are tryin to send em to my place, do you?"

First there was silence then..

"****** ****** **** **** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** *** *** ** ** ** *********!"

I stared at Horus. Ive never heard him use so many swears in one sentence. After he took a rther deep breath he spoke, with les swears.

"Yes I do. We'd better get there ast. Dehlila is ther but I dont know if she give a good cover."

Now im worried. I know of only one way to get there fast enough. The sound of the clocks movement stoped. A flock of birds above us stopped in mid flight.

"YOu sure about this Lee?"

"Yeah its an emergency. Lets move."

Even though time had stopped, and I could keep it like that so a minute felt like half an hour, Horus and I broke int oa full run.

We got there in a few seconds, but I started time just before we got there. It looked bad, but it looks like Dehlila was able to calm the girls down, because they where bringin the guy in. And it hit me.

" Uh-oh its a dude. I sure hope for his sake he doesnt do/say something to get the girls mad...

Horus and I waited until the door closed before we went in to see what was going on, and whose kid it was........

Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I looked around nervously. Was that horror in their eyes? Oh, yeah, I was homeless and a bit bloody. I bit my tongue, as the person who seemed like they were in charge seemed to be eying my a bit oddly. "Hello... erm, sorry for barging in, but something strange, and impossible, just happened. I'm horribly confused and I felt pulled to here. I don't know if it was magic, or coincidence, or something entirely different. Ah, I'm rambling, and I should probably tell you my name. it's Terry, pleased to meet you." I hesitantly put out my hand, not sure what to do. I wasn't used to etiquette. I felt horribly awkward and I burned.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next